Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 5:25 PM, Rap541 said:

I'm sorry. I am a terrible person but... Jackson's head blots out the sun. 

He's a dwarf baby, so I don't really notice - I expect it to be that way.

Personally, I don't think Ember is cute at all, but hopefully she grows in to her looks.

• Love 12
18 hours ago, funky-rat said:

He's a dwarf baby, so I don't really notice - I expect it to be that way.

Yes..indeed

It is his physicality.

He is very cute

He is good natured..enjoys life

L'Chaim

On November 16, 2018 at 7:22 PM, AZChristian said:

Looks like it's made to protect him from sunburn. Money well spent, if that's what it is.

Plus there may be at sibling to wear it. My daughter-in - law also a teacher,  has a large group of friends  and is one of 8 siblings so things get passed around. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I’m glad that they were not injured in the accident. After reading this, I thought how differently the story of the same circumstances, would have been written by Audrey.

Auj (ugh) would have started an instastory before the wheels had stopped squealing & made sure to get on camera her checking on firestick, I mean ember.  Then she would have posted pics of the wrecked vehicle from every angle possible while crying about how terrified she was and how god (smacked her upside the head and said snap out of it dipshit) calmed her down so she could make sure glowing ashes, I mean ember was okay.  She would wrap it all up with an ad for the essential oils, calming tea, weighted blanket, fuzzy socks, velvet headband, baggie sweater and eyeliner products that she used to push thru her unbelievable pain, while mentioning how she still has mono and is scarred from blocked tittie ducts.  then she would make a podcast about her journaling in 17 different journals about the horrifying near death experience.   Oh yeah and flickering flame, I mean ember is okay btw.  #alwaysmorebullshit !

Edited by Steff
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15

Jer and Daisy Braids (good Lord does this sound stupid and the worst nickname ever) deserve every second of your snark Rap541!  Ugh.

Yes it seems to be almost daily this week hes been walking with Jackson and the dog.  

I messaged Auj if she has subtitles to her podcast because I am deaf...how many people wanna bet that she never answers me?

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Gennacide said:

Jer and Daisy Braids (good Lord does this sound stupid and the worst nickname ever) deserve every second of your snark Rap541!  Ugh.

Yes it seems to be almost daily this week hes been walking with Jackson and the dog.  

I messaged Auj if she has subtitles to her podcast because I am deaf...how many people wanna bet that she never answers me?

How about asking for transcripts? 

• Love 1

Well no answer from Odd! 

Also I noticed how Jackson isn't as far along as Elbert in his development, even despite being 5 months older. :(  

I hope jerk and Odd don't rub that in tori and zachs faces all the time.  One can only hope.

This is exactly why I was glad that Jeremy and Auj didn't have a boy. Both couples having boys would have recreated the twin dynamic where Jer the Average Height was a god, while Zach the Dwarf was his dwarfly smuckly sidekick. SInce Granpa Matt is indeed much more into boy children, at least Jackson will have a few years to shine. 

• Love 7

Rap541, I completely agree!  In my opinion Jackson just shines in general.  

have you guys seen the adorable dancing video of Jackson? And his adorable christmas photos with their dog? 

Also Rap541, what is your opinion on that girl from Santa Barbara, Janae?  

I read a summary of her podcast on another forum for the show.  The pod cast has been deleted and apparently Jerk and Odd are going to write about Janae in their book. O _ O

I try not to get too judgy on the kids because a) I really am not a kid person and b) I feel like Ember by dint of having parents that are dislikeable gets a lot of negativity and c) My instinct is to say "OMG Jackson is so adorable" just to spite Jer and Auj sorts and thats really not fair to either kid.

On Janae etc, I'll go to the Jer and Auj thread. 

• Love 4

Rap541, you're right!  It's important to remember not to direct the snark at the babies! 

I'm listening to their podcast right now.  Episode 6 is about their marriage journal.  *snooze* 

I must be a glutton for punishment because I continually do this to myself and listen.   ;) 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Rap541 said:

I try not to get too judgy on the kids because a) I really am not a kid person and b) I feel like Ember by dint of having parents that are dislikeable gets a lot of negativity and c) My instinct is to say "OMG Jackson is so adorable" just to spite Jer and Auj sorts and thats really not fair to either kid.

On Janae etc, I'll go to the Jer and Auj thread. 

IMO both children are beautiful.  The children should be off limits unless the comments are complimentary.  

• Love 7

I find it weird that their “assistant” is taking a video of Ember playing. Not sure why, it’s just off-putting to me. Especially when she tagged them in it and they were right there to witness it anyway. Jer even posted his own video himself. 

Also, I’m TERRIBLE, but the devil on my shoulder is secretly hoping the Faithful Man has a little indiscretion with assistant Cambria, à la Daddy Roloff and Caryn. There, I said it. 😈

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Hawaii Video 

https://t.co/LeJKxXBZHj?amp=1

Love that little family (no pun intended)!  I just appreciate how grounded they have managed to stay, in spite of their reality show participation.  I like that I don’t know every aspect of their lives and they keep some things personal.  I said “little family” with the hope that it gets bigger some day.  Zach has slid into the role of husband and father really well, and I believe that is in no small part due to his luck/instinct/intelligence and heart in choosing a suitable life partner.  I also applaud the fact that even though Z & T decided to do the reality thing with their parents, it doesn’t seem to rule their life or hurt their relationship.  I will continue to hope that that remains true and that they do not succumb to the reality show marriage curse.  It is even more important for them to be mindful of that now, since the focus will be on them more as the last remaining reps of their siblings on the show.

As a side note, wonder why none of the other Roloff kids (and significant others) went to Maui with Matt and Caryn?

• Love 1

Time and filming?

Molly actually has a job. Even with generous time off, she probably can't casually take a week off whenever. And if the trip was associated with filming, she doesn't like to be filmed.

Jacob lives with Amy and doesn't like to be filmed, and doesn't appear to get along well with Matt. While I can see an invitation extended, I can see why he wouldn't accept.

Jeremy and Auj? Again, if this was a filmed vacation, I can see that being a problem, and I can especially see TLC being all "we aren't paying for these two to vacation anymore when they don't want to do the show". I also suspect Auj isn't in love with vacationing with Jeremy's family. 

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

Time and filming?

Molly actually has a job. Even with generous time off, she probably can't casually take a week off whenever. And if the trip was associated with filming, she doesn't like to be filmed.

Jacob lives with Amy and doesn't like to be filmed, and doesn't appear to get along well with Matt. While I can see an invitation extended, I can see why he wouldn't accept.

Jeremy and Auj? Again, if this was a filmed vacation, I can see that being a problem, and I can especially see TLC being all "we aren't paying for these two to vacation anymore when they don't want to do the show". I also suspect Auj isn't in love with vacationing with Jeremy's family. 

All good points, but you brought up something that gave me a shudder and a feeling of dread.  While I would look forward to seeing this trip covered in the next season of LPBW as it pertains to the Z & T family, I’m not as enthusiastic about the coverage of shirtless Maui Matt and his clinging Hawaiian vine . . . Oh well, I guess it was unavoidable.  Even more reason why the reins of the show should now be passed on to Zach.  I would like to see more of him taking up the cause that was originally outlined for this show.  Showing how little people cope and flourish in an average sized world, etc.  I would like to see more of their activities through LPA with Jackson and DAAA.  Watching them navigate life while raising their son to be all he can be is highly preferable to all the stupid, subsidized, extravagant vacations.  I was enjoying the family vacation photos and video from Z & T, but if it was just for filming, it kind of takes some of the cuteness factor out of it for me.  Same with the stuff in Michigan this summer with Amy.  

• Love 3

Ugh, Tori! Don’t do this! I’ve seen SO MANY Instagram personalities shilling for the peanut app lately. Not a coincidence, but rather a lame choice to be sell-outs. I don’t believe any of them genuinely use the app. I also hate all her ThredUp and skincare videos/promos. Don’t turn into an Auj. 

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Shmoopaloop said:

Ugh, Tori! Don’t do this! I’ve seen SO MANY Instagram personalities shilling for the peanut app lately. Not a coincidence, but rather a lame choice to be sell-outs. I don’t believe any of them genuinely use the app. I also hate all her ThredUp and skincare videos/promos. Don’t turn into an Auj. 

Sometimes, networking with others is worse than using Dr Google.

• Love 2

Anyone see the video post Tori made? I watched literally 2 seconds of Jackson being tickled and laughing, then I had to put my phone down. When I came back to watch the whole thing a few hours later, it was gone. Wonder what kind of drama got stirred up over it for her to take it down. 🤔

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Shmoopaloop said:

Anyone see the video post Tori made? I watched literally 2 seconds of Jackson being tickled and laughing, then I had to put my phone down. When I came back to watch the whole thing a few hours later, it was gone. Wonder what kind of drama got stirred up over it for her to take it down. 🤔

Tickle torture criticism, no doubt. 

• Love 2