Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
David T. Cole

Blanky Blank: The Lindsey Game

From Lindsey: Quote a line from a show describing or referencing one of the show's characters. identify the show and character the line refers to. For example:

"_____ _____ is smarter than me." 

Show: Veronica Mars; Character: Veronica Mars.

Please spoiler tag your answers so others can play at their own pace.

• Like 1

Cue the tiny triumph music!

Sadly, I have no idea what the first show/character are.  Maybe the hint (the name of the character who spoke the line) should be used if no one guesses correctly within 24 hours.

How about this one: "_______ is both the schlemiel, and the schlimazel of our office."

• Like 1

Yay!

Next up:  "I don't know if you can trust _______ to have your back but well, he has tried to kill me, and I have shot him, and imprisoned him and I wouldn't be surprised if our paths again cross in such a manner."

Five bonus points for getting this one:
Don't worry, _____ _____. You'll be cured. I'll see to it. No more nightmares. If you have so much as a bad dream, you will come to tell it to me!

To pass the time, for fun:

"Trust is complicated, ______. For example, I'm sitting in a police car with one cop who tried to murder me and another who spent six months trying to lock me up. So you'll forgive me if I take things one step at a time."