Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E02: Roamin' Holiday

• Start Topic

Damn, dude. That scene where Kathryn admitted failing the drug test and feeling sad a humiliated was hard to watch. But made me like her, because no matter how terrible her decisions are, she alone is able to look at the camera and be like, "Yeah. Dumb decision on my part."

Landon continues to explore new and undiscovered areas of awful. I admit to snorting mightily at her attitude toward Shep's friends, because I imagine this getting back to Shep was sort of a surprise to her and it was a delicious moment.

Thomas's French accent is my new favorite character on this show, along with Gizmo.

I still like Shep, but I'm with Craig when he asked why Shep even cares. Time to leave it alone, Shep. It's clear Craig is at a loss as to what comes next here, and needling him in this way isn't going to help anything. It's a sad state of affairs, because the bromance of Shep and Craig was always kind of delightful.

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, Nancypants said:

So Landon' s big achievement is that she had a genius idea for a website about " art and travel ..and art and stuuuff". Then someone else did all the work. Then she threw a half assed party to celebrate like,  her, like, nonachievement. AWESOMME.

These. Fuck. Ing. People. 

And let's not forget that this chick already had a goddamned INTERN "working" for her!!! An intern was apparently already necessary for a half-assed website plan that never even materialized. That's a real forehead-smacker right there. 

• Love 5

I particularly hate TRav for putting in my head the idea of Whitney "closing the deal" in a bar bathroom and Landon being adept at "oral skills."  He's on par with the skeeviest of Bravo old man pervs, Aviva's father George. 

I think Landon's website is absurdly stupid, but from what I can tell, Yot Me is equally stupid.  It sounds like it should be a service for sharing yachts, but it isn't.  Maybe that will be Sonja's next business; she and Landon can team up to give everyone the "we got the yacht" experience for a weekend or something.

• Love 8

That Craig/Gizmo montage is my favorite thing this show has ever done. 

It's nice not having Kathryn and Thomas's problems dominate the whole show. I prefer the lighter tone these last few episodes have had. 

• Love 8

Ugh.  So Jennifer is going through the worst that life can throw at you and the story line is about Cameron's empty uterus.  I hope and pray Jennifer's son is well enough to have full body function and minimal brain damage.  That's a compelling story, a real story, but instead we're supposed to be interested in Cameron's inner turmoil.  Yes Cameron, motherhood will cramp your lifestyle.  Just keep on partying--the world has enough shallow people anyway.

I suspect Kathryn went to one of those cushy celeb Malibu rehabs with lax rules, phone/internet access and unlimited Starbucks.  Girlfriend wasn't scrubbing toilets and going to group therapy.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Pickles said:

Shep and Austin really disgust me. Sleeping around with different women all of the time. They have a new crop of coeds each year at the College of Charleston, so an endless supply of fresh vagina. Shep will still be doing this when he is 50. It is really pathetic and gross.

Shep's really looking rough this season. Looks like all the partying, late nights, drugs and alcohol are finally catching up with him. TRav has a good 10+ years on him but if Shep's not careful he's going to look like TRav in the next season. Compare how he looks in S1, which is not that way back in the past, to now. You can tell the difference in his skin tone alone. 

He's drunk at Landon's party, right? I though I saw him sort of stumble a little bit and there were times where it looked like he may fall. 

45 minutes ago, Lizzing said:

I think Landon's website is absurdly stupid, but from what I can tell, Yot Me is equally stupid.  It sounds like it should be a service for sharing yachts, but it isn't.  Maybe that will be Sonja's next business; she and Landon can team up to give everyone the "we got the yacht" experience for a weekend or something.

I think, from the sounds of it, it is equally stupid. Shep is making it sound like it's a huge deal by saying they have 10K followers, but really, Landon has way more followers than that. She couldn't care less about those 10K. And didn't Chelsea said at the end that she tried it - it asked her if she wanted to go to a party and when she clicked "Yes", it told her to download the app, and she just said, oh fuck it.

The yot.me guys also mocked Landon on an IG post this morning. I don't think Landon's noble but it's not like these guys are saints either, from the sound of it.

I'm neither on Landon and Kathryn's side of their war, but I gotta admit, this tweet from KD is some sweet burn:

Edited by slowpoked
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, Teddybear said:

Shep really is a dick, isn't he.  He really said nasty things to Craig just to hurt him.  As Craig kept saying, why do you care????  I still don't know the answer to that. 

Shep's has always had a dark, mean side to him.  But he tries to cover it up - by portraying himself as this happy go lucky, inclusive guy.

• Love 17

Shep may have been a little overly mean to Craig, but dammit if I didn't love the part when Cameran chided him about several guys asking about Chelsea and Shep was all "I respect Chelsea and her choices and if her choice isn't me, then so be it."  It was a refreshing bit of feminism in an episode where Cameran was shouting praise about Thomas and his parenting, which.  Just.  Ugh.  Only slightly less upsetting was Thomas and Whitney discussing sex.  

Gizmo is the best thing ever to happen to this show.  

• Love 4

I'm sure Shep is being mean to Craig because the Producers told him to ramp it up. After all, we have to have something to talk about here.   Having said that, I think Craig's friends are upset with him not because he didn't finish law school or take the BAR and I don't think they even care if he ever wants to be a lawyer. What they are upset with him about is that he is a liar and a poser and doesn't want to work hard for anything in life that is worth having.  Sort of like Landon. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 5

I fast-forwarded through Kathryn's scene with Danni. I always find Kathryn's presence to be more of a detriment to my viewing pleasure. It's hard to watch Bravo paint her with the redemptive brush when there is so much going on in real time about her drug use, alienation of long time friends, and custody issues with her children.

I don't watch this show for plot/storylines so the lack of one doesn't bug me - in fact I prefer it. I like seeing scenes of Charleston, beautiful homes, and pretty people acting like asshats, which this show provides in abundance. In fact, I would watch entire episodes just dedicated to Thomas's and Patricia's houses.

Whitney wearing trench coats and dusters while everyone else is in sleeveless or short-sleeved tops and flip-flops will never not be funny to me.

• Love 21
3 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

What they are upset with him about is that he is a liar and a poser and doesn't want to work hard for anything in life that is worth having.  Sort of like Landon. 

You mean "friends" like Shep and Whitney, who are older than Craig, and still living off their family's trust funds?

• Love 6
Just now, escape said:

You mean "friends" like Shep and Whitney, who are older than Craig, and still living off their family's trust funds?

They have trust funds to live off of so good for them. Craig does not. He needs to get his ass to work. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, bichonblitz said:

They have trust funds to live off of so good for them. Craig does not. He needs to get his ass to work. 

My point - Shep and Whitney are in no position to tell anyone to work hard for anything that is worth having.  And as misguided Landon can be, at least she is trying to find her own way.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, MerryMary said:

I suspect Kathryn went to one of those cushy celeb Malibu rehabs with lax rules, phone/internet access and unlimited Starbucks.

She did, the one that Dr. Phil sends people to. Where so many other celebs checked in, checked out, kept on doing drugs.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, MerryMary said:

Ugh.  So Jennifer is going through the worst that life can throw at you and the story line is about Cameron's empty uterus.  I hope and pray Jennifer's son is well enough to have full body function and minimal brain damage.  That's a compelling story, a real story, but instead we're supposed to be interested in Cameron's inner turmoil.  Yes Cameron, motherhood will cramp your lifestyle.  Just keep on partying--the world has enough shallow people anyway.

I suspect Kathryn went to one of those cushy celeb Malibu rehabs with lax rules, phone/internet access and unlimited Starbucks.  Girlfriend wasn't scrubbing toilets and going to group therapy.

I really take offense to this. First, not every woman wants to be a mother. I didn't have kids and have NO REGRETS. Second, Cameran is a lightweight; remember her tumble into the bushes after a couple of drinks? I'm pretty sure that she is determined to keep herself rather aloof, so as not to embarrass her offscreen husband.

Gizmo! I also have a cat that is in my face when I wake up. Craig may well have been out the night before, but I also have those cat allergy eyes. Every.fucking.day. I can't find my eyedrops fast enough. 

But yeah, he was hungover.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, slowpoked said:

Shep's really looking rough this season. Looks like all the partying, late nights, drugs and alcohol are finally catching up with him. TRav has a good 10+ years on him but if Shep's not careful he's going to look like TRav in the next season. Compare how he looks in S1, which is not that way back in the past, to now. You can tell the difference in his skin tone alone.

Shep is 36, right? Thomas is 54. (I think Whitney is 47 but hits the Botox rather hard.) I watched the very first episode of S1 last week and was also surprised at how much younger Shep looked then. Hard partying will put the age on Old Shep.

• Love 1

Why is Shep obsessed with Craig's law school aspirations? Okay, he lied because he was embarrassed and unless your friendship was only based on being friends with a soon to be lawyer, I see no reason to keep harping on this thing. Let it go Shep. He's setting the tone for being the super whiny one this season...not sure anyone can top Landon but it seems like he's striving to give her a run for her money. 

Kathryn looks great but I don't like seeing her on my screen. I get that this show is income and I do feel she's genuine about wanting her children in her life - this show isn't good for her and I wish her trusted circle is at least telling her as much. Putting herself in situations where she's going to be around alcohol, possibly drugs and confrontation isn't going to help her win her children back and she's definitely not going to benefit from having to be around Landon, who I feel genuinely wants to see Kathryn fail in life. 

Landon....oh what a waste of space. She speaks like she's stupid and then her choice of words only confirm that. I rolled my eyes when she didn't get the 'shoot for the moon' reference, what an idiot. Landon is lazy and has no real understanding or appreciation for true creativity and business. She's just trying to convert a hobby into a business but still treating it as more like a hobby rather than an actual business. She's trying to take an idea and piggy back off her business partner who is dealing with the style and content. WTF is Landon doing? Her launch was sad...ONE laptop for all those people to use to view the site? And why would you launch a website and not provide the guests with the equipment to navigate the site themselves? How can they give feedback on the navigation and content of the site if the professional is the one guiding them through it and explain it?  The fact that she downplayed it because it was a soft launch with friends and family is exactly why she's continued to be a no-money making drifter who will rely on her reality TV show income to pay bills. I wish they would take her and her annoying self off my TV screen. The level of annoying that the other cast brings isn't in the same ballpark of annoying my sensitivities as Landon does. "When I am bitchy, I get called a bitch"...seriously, she speaks as if her brain is filled with rocks just rubbing together creating friction and creating sparks of a extremely stupid. 

Cameron thinks her friend is the one that can change Shep. Let's be real, from all I've seen, Cameron is the girl that could have changed Shep but she was never available and even if she was, I feel like Shep would have worked his way into the friends zone very quickly as soon as she saw his antics firsthand. 

Naomi seems too sensible to be around these people or on this show, lol. 

• Love 11
17 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Cameron thinks her friend is the one that can change Shep. Let's be real, from all I've seen, Cameron is the girl that could have changed Shep but she was never available and even if she was, I feel like Shep would have worked his way into the friends zone very quickly as soon as she saw his antics firsthand. 

To be honest, as much fun as it is to think about there's this one special woman who can tame Shep, I don't think there is anyone. Shep doesn't want to be tamed. He's just not into monogamy. And really, if there is that one special woman who would be able to tame him, I would think if she's that special then she deserves much better than that horndog. He's not that special himself aside from the trust fund money. 

One day Shep would end up knocking up someone accidentally and then having some sort of "relationship" with that woman, but not really settling down. And he will only have a "relationship" with her because they're forever connected by the kid. Kind of like TRav. That's most probably how his life's trajectory is going to be.

• Love 10

I think the frustrating thing about Cameron's baby storyline is that it appears every season with no change. Have a kid, don't have a kid, whatever--just stop using it as a focus point because you don't have anything else going on. And I say this as someone who is the same age and dealing with the same questions about whether I want kids; I get that it's a major issue she's considering. But it's just not interesting as a viewer unless she definitively decides to have a baby or not have one and deal with how it affects her relationship (which we never see anyway). 

• Love 8

The funniest thing to ever have happened on this show is Naomi pondering what Craig does all day and then cut to Craig giving Gizmo the cat wagon rides. Show editors, please lose the obligatory flashback footage of Craig contemplating velcroing his photo to his bar exam application and the Craig family dinner with the guys. Forevermore when anyone (read: Shep) questions what Craig is doing with his life, we NEED to flashback to Craig giving Gizmo wagon rides! And the sad thing is that Craig is a better "parent" to Gizmo than either T-Rav or Kathryn is to their actual human children! Craig's head might blow up and pop his eyeballs out of his skull from allergies, but that's not going to stop him from making a home-cooked meal for and asking for recipe input from that damn cat!

• Love 23
5 hours ago, LucyHoneychrrch said:

Damn, dude. That scene where Kathryn admitted failing the drug test and feeling sad a humiliated was hard to watch. But made me like her, because no matter how terrible her decisions are, she alone is able to look at the camera and be like, "Yeah. Dumb decision on my part.

Not me. She was high from jump and failed a test two months ago. I would much rather her look into her kids eyes and say that but she can't because she hasn't seen them which is why I will be ffwding through all her scenes. Didn't like her screechy mean asshole ways when we first met her and not here for a fake redemption story.

Is Thomas garbage? Yes? Can I think they are both straight up revolting? Yes but I will never feel sympathy for either because they have two kids together and at least one person needs to get their shit together to either raise them or pay the nannies, boarding schools, and psychiatrists who will.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Her brain is full of rocks rubbing together to create sparks of stupid

This is the closest anyone has come to enunciating how Fucking Stupid Landumb is. Bravo! Well done!

• Love 3
3 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Her brain is full of rocks rubbing together to create sparks of stupid

This is the closest anyone has come to enunciating how Fucking Stupid Landumb is. Bravo! Well done!

Also that stupid soft launch party! How goddamn vapid are these folks? LIIIikkke? OhmiGAWWWWD!

When did Shep decide he was the King of Sage Advice?   I did love when he justified drinking by sayin.    " There are kids in China right now that aren't drunk!"

Also new guy, Shep Lite, reminds me of Patrick Bateman

Can we get the Yacht Guys to take Landon on a 3 hour tour and have her mysteriously disappear? Think Natalie Wood.

• Love 4

Unless Bravo makes Gizmo a member of the main cast, I think I need to take this show off my DVR.  If I want to see Charleston, I can just drive two hours south of my house.  As the kids would say, I can't even with this group.  Cameran and her motherhood issues, Craig and the bar exam, Shep and his bar-hopping and womanizing, Kathryn/Thomas and their drama, and above all, Landon and that dumb ****ing website.  ARGH!  

• Love 4

The look of panic on Landon's face when Shep sat her down and told her what the tech guys were saying about her was the same look she got when he asked her outright if she had invited Kat to his roller skating party. She certainly doesn't have a poker face.

Cam - please get new contact lenses or stop with the false eyelashes - all these years and you still can't stop blinking at an absurdly rapid rate.

• Love 5

In that scene with Whitney, Shep, and Austen eating out and talking about Landon, I noticed really weird editing around Austen. The camera kept cutting back and forth between Whitney and Shep who were animated, laughing, and talking. Interspersed with their talking was shots of Austen just sitting there, staring off into space seeming completely detached from the conversation.

I feel like the editors were desperately trying to communicate something with this scene, but I don't know what. That Austen is a bore? That Austen wasn't even there and they filmed and cut him in later? That Shep and Whitney are too boring for Austen? That Austen doesn't actually know anyone on the cast except for Shep and therefore doesn't care to hear about Landon's missteps in Nantucket? What does it all mean?!

Also, more Gizmo please.

• Love 2

My husband and I have been to Charleston 7 or 8 times-sometimes alone and sometimes with friends. I think we've seen all of the interesting places there and thoroughly enjoyed each visit. I was excited for the first season of this show thinking they'd show all that Charleston has to offer. It's become nothing more than the Real Housewives shows. Just trashy, childish and drunken behavior. I'm out. Such a waste of a beautiful city with well mannered, classy people. I'm sure they're all ashamed about how their city is portrayed in this show. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, larapu2000 said:

Shep may have been a little overly mean to Craig, but dammit if I didn't love the part when Cameran chided him about several guys asking about Chelsea and Shep was all "I respect Chelsea and her choices and if her choice isn't me, then so be it."  It was a refreshing bit of feminism

It would have been much nicer too had Shep not been slurring his words and almost falling into Cameran when he said that...or maybe he really gets the clarity of mind when drunk. LOL. 

11 hours ago, b2H said:

I'm a little off with the timeline here, but I'm not sure when Jennifer delivered vs. Kathryn being in Cali for her rehab.  Would've been tough to provide support from across the country.  And if it were traditional rehab (and yes, it's possible that it wasn't), Kathryn may not have even known this was going on - often in rehab, one is cut off from the outside world to focus on getting better.  I'm willing to give a pass to Kat, but not give a pass if, as soon as Kat found out about it, she wasn't over to Jennifer to find out what was going on and THEN provide support.

The medical issue with Jennifer's little one is scary and one I've never heard of before.  How awful!!  Hoping all goes well, going forward.

Kathryn has publicly berated Jennifer in recent weeks for not inviting Kathryn to her baby shower (even though Kathryn was in rehab at the time) and she has further insinuated that Jennifer's baby could be T-Rav's.  Jennifer has been with the same guy for quite some time.  Kathryn is a shitty person.  It's great that she went to rehab, but pretty much all current reports are that she's back on drugs and Thomas is seeking permanent full custody.

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

Kathryn has publicly berated Jennifer in recent weeks for not inviting Kathryn to her baby shower (even though Kathryn was in rehab at the time) and she has further insinuated that Jennifer's baby could be T-Rav's.  Jennifer has been with the same guy for quite some time.  Kathryn is a shitty person.  It's great that she went to rehab, but pretty much all current reports are that she's back on drugs and Thomas is seeking permanent full custody.

THIS is why I want her off TV. Go far, far away and never come back. Get sober, but never come back. She's awful.

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

THIS is why I want her off TV. Go far, far away and never come back. Get sober, but never come back. She's awful.

I agree. She needs to get off celebrity fame real fast, if she has any chance of getting better. If she even wants to get better. As much as there's some of us who find her behavior awful, she also has a lot of enabler media friends and fans, who makes her think like she's doing nothing wrong.

I wonder how heavy the new women will be featured this season? Chelsea looks like she will be a main storyline. Which I'm ok with, because I liked her on Survivor. Eliza looks like to be on the sidelines for now. She's also a college student, so she had limited time to do filming, and she's just 19 so not legal to get drunk with the cast yet. I'm guessing depending on the reception these two will get, Bravo is probably auditioning them to replace Kathryn next season. Jen and Danni both have said they have no interest in being main cast members. Not sure about Naomi. Maybe it's the same for her. I would think if she wanted to be a cast member she would have already been one this season.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Exactly. And I think they do genuinely like Craig, but damn, man, get your life together. If he had a trust fund they wouldn't chide him, but he doesn't, so he needs a Plan B if he's not going to be an attorney. And Naomie is starting to get annoyed, too. She's working her ass off to get her degree and he's carting a fucking cat around in a wheelbarrow? If he wants to be a carpenter, fine, but go get some clients. He's basically living off of her and that is not sexy at all.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, Pickles said:

I think Chelsea is 31 or 32 and not under 30. She looks like she could be Cameron's sister. Apparently, she was once on Survivor. 

That makes me laugh bc she reminds me of someone who would be on The Bachelor. 

Jenn:  I just love to love people. Oh my god what a seriously wonderful thing to say!

It always seems like Naomi is looking at Craig thinking 'what. in. the fuck?'

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Babyfoot said:

I don't watch this show for plot/storylines so the lack of one doesn't bug me - in fact I prefer it. I like seeing scenes of Charleston, beautiful homes, and pretty people acting like asshats, which this show provides in abundance. In fact, I would watch entire episodes just dedicated to Thomas's and Patricia's houses.

And Danni's backyard. I need one of those.

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, woodscommaelle said:

That makes me laugh bc she reminds me of someone who would be on The Bachelor. 

Jenn:  I just love to love people. Oh my god what a seriously wonderful thing to say!

It always seems like Naomi is looking at Craig thinking 'what. in. the fuck?'

I loved the comment by Jenn saying "I just love to love people".  It came off very genuine and a little wistful.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Pickles said:

Do not like Landon at all. She comes off as a ditz, but I think she is pretty conniving. She is totally looking for a rich man to marry.

I think Landon is intentionally playing up a stupid, giggly persona because she thinks it makes her young and attractive.  I was wracking my brain on what she was reminding me of and its its Annie's silly Christmas baby song from Community.  We've hit a point of diminishing returns.  It needs to stop.

• Love 7

Landon's necklace at her launch (cough cough) party was one of the worst/weirdest/wrongest things I have ever seen. You know she totally said that line about hanging out with billionaires and was just pissed that Shep repeated it back to her with cameras rolling on what was supposed to be "her" night. 

Naomi is the most interesting person on this show, and in interesting I mean someone who seems very smart and normal and it's interesting to me to watch her disillusionment with Craig happening in real time. 

• Love 9
19 hours ago, MerryMary said:

You know, I take offense to this. Just because someone doesn't want kids doesn't mean it's because they're shallow or prefer "partying". I'd strongly recommend you lay off the stereotypes; just because you aren't using a stereotype against an ethnicity, gender, or whatever else doesn't make it any better.

10 hours ago, politichick said:

Exactly. And I think they do genuinely like Craig, but damn, man, get your life together. If he had a trust fund they wouldn't chide him, but he doesn't, so he needs a Plan B if he's not going to be an attorney. And Naomie is starting to get annoyed, too. She's working her ass off to get her degree and he's carting a fucking cat around in a wheelbarrow? If he wants to be a carpenter, fine, but go get some clients. He's basically living off of her and that is not sexy at all.

Agreed. That whole thing was really cringe-worthy. He needs to demonstrate to her that he's got his shit together and is ready, able, and willing to move in a positive direction in life. Otherwise, what's he bringing to the relationship?

• Love 7
On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 0:45 AM, mbaywife123 said:

Shep is becoming that guy you liked as a frat boy in college but now are starting realize is a jerk.

I've thought he was a jerk since season one.

Honestly I think Shep is jealous of Craig.  Sure Craig has his head up his ass most of the time but in my opinion he is far, far better looking than Shep ever was or will ever be and at least he has some direction in life, and seems to be in a stable loving relationship with Naomie.

• Love 7

Why I will never be 100% on Craig's side and why I think there is more too it on both their parts is how he described the convo to Naomie and Cam. Craig grossly overstated to both of them what we heard Shep say and when confronted with the info Cam was all WTF but also hell yes we have a text group that doesn't include you where we mock your IG photos.

I don't think Shep is jealous of Craig I think Shep is annoyed that Craig continues to put out my life will start when I pass the bar (which he should hear about soon). Shep is all find your your inner bro go surfing over Christmas for weeks at time with Will Forte and Colin Yost. And Craig has shown more interest and skill in cooking, gardening, carpentry, hangouts with Naomie,gossiping with and about Kathryn then he has ever has about the law or why he wants to pass the bar and what sort of law he is practicing. By the time this season ends Craig if he took it will no whether he passed or failed the bar, I assume the blurb will say he is choosing to persue other interests regardless of his test results.

• Love 1

Honestly I think Shep is jealous of Craig.  Sure Craig has his head up his ass most of the time but in my opinion he is far, far better looking than Shep ever was or will ever be and 

I've never read jealousy coming off of Shep towards Craig. Annoyance, mostly, because Craig is a smart guy but is throwing his advantages away with his eyes wide open. Shep parties but also invests in business and homes and creates/contributes in his own way. Craig parties and it's destructive, he loses jobs and opportunities and wastes his education. Shep sees it all happening and wants Craig to wake up and it looks like Naomi is heading that way too. Shep sees the reality show as a lark; Craig is using it as his livelihood. 

Plus, Craig is deceptive. Not only did he misrepresent where he was regarding his law degree/practice, he put on that show of applying for the bar exam with Shep ... even down to wondering if he should attach his pic with a glue stick! 

With all his wealth and advantages Shep seems as if he sets goals and seeks to achieve them and it must annoy him to no end to see Craig, who needs to provide for himself, not bother and not seem to care.

• Love 6
17 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Not me. She was high from jump and failed a test two months ago. I would much rather her look into her kids eyes and say that but she can't because she hasn't seen them which is why I will be ffwding through all her scenes. Didn't like her screechy mean asshole ways when we first met her and not here for a fake redemption story.

Is Thomas garbage? Yes? Can I think they are both straight up revolting? Yes but I will never feel sympathy for either because they have two kids together and at least one person needs to get their shit together to either raise them or pay the nannies, boarding schools, and psychiatrists who will.

Eh.  I don't know.  I find her more compelling than someone like Landon, who was clearly just a garbage person with bad intent from the get-go.  

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, LucyHoneychrrch said:

Eh.  I don't know.  I find her more compelling than someone like Landon, who was clearly just a garbage person with bad intent from the get-go.  

What was Kathryn's intent from the get go?

Landon annoys and is irritating as all fuck but the fact that she once suggested Kensie's bedroom should be painted periwinkle doesn't mean she and a Kathryn need to always be compared. 

• Love 2