Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E12: Toe to Toe

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Nowhere said:

I've posted about this previously. I'm not sure if you read it but I was the one wondering if it was a southern thing. What you said makes sense. My dad was born and raised in Albemarle, NC and continued to visit family frequently throughout his life. I don't know why this subject is so interesting to me right now. I guess it just reminded me of my dad and wondering why I very rarely hear men refer to parents as 'mama' and 'daddy'. My dad moved us to Florida and although we're in the south, I don't hear it there. But when I go back to NC, it's common. Funny, my dad was the youngest and called her 'mama'. His two older sisters referred to her as 'mother'. Just another tidbit. Your post is bringing it all together in my mind so thanks for that.

Hey there!  I dated a great guy who was from Albemarle, NC at one time! ( Kelly Pickler of American Idol fame is also from there!)  Isn't it interesting about the terms that are specific to certain regions of the country?  I suppose that I relate so much to Whit and her family, because, it's quite similar to my family and how I grew up. ( One of my best friends grew up in Greensboro, NC in a house that looks just like Whit's parent's house.  They retired and moved away, but, I think it was in the same neighborhood.)  Most of the time, when I am discussing my mother to non-family members, I will refer to her as mother, but, I always refer to daddy as daddy. lol  My brothers do the same. Apparently, it's a southern thing.

I have family members in Virginia and they use the same terms for parents.  Maybe, it changes as you get further north or further south, like in Florida. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe

Even though I feel the Todd/Whit fiasco was all staged, Tal isn't doing himself any career favors appearing on this show, announcing he's going to be there when they reunite to help since this is what he 'does for a living' (counseling apparently) - then he very obviously looks down on Todd disapprovingly while stroking Whit's back - taking sides much?  I know it's all garbage but it's not a good advertisement for how he 'helps' people in conflict.

I have to kind of agree with the posters who think Todd wants his own show - I don't know what he wants, but I do feel he's angling for something. The whole drama between them was very staged & he was 'acting' it as much as he was able. Given the opportunity on TV, & that he's done 'musical theater', that does make me think he's trying hard to get attention from the biz.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, princelina said:

If she wanted a real adult job, she might do as others here have suggested and parlay her 15 minutes of fame into a real BGDC, for example.  When she wanted to create her own dance studio in her garage, I was just wondering "Why?" - if you don't use it anytime you are not filming . . .

Maybe she could rent it out to other classes, community  groups, meetings,  etc....

Also, it would be in Twit's entitled, superior attitude wheelhouse to hire a dance teacher and then sit on the sidelines "critiquing and tweaking" the teacher's directions to the class.  

And eating.  

And sweating. 

Lovely. 

Edited by Tosia
I wonder what the town thinks of her.
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, auntjess said:

Also, wouldn't you put down some type of special flooring, padded or something, and not hardwood?

The best flooring for a dance studio is hardwood, but it should be installed as "sprung hardwood." The hardwood is laid over multiple layers of different material that absorbs shock and provides a very subtle "give" to the floor when a dancer is running or jumping on it. Even with other products available today, a hardwood sprung floor is considered the best for protecting dancers, but it's very expensive, relative to other forms of flooring.  If Whitney is just laying hardwood over concrete, her knees are going to be even more unhappy than they are now, in very short order.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Ketzel said:

The best flooring for a dance studio is hardwood, but it should be installed as "sprung hardwood." The hardwood is laid over multiple layers of different material that absorbs shock and provides a very subtle "give" to the floor when a dancer is running or jumping on it. Even with other products available today, a hardwood sprung floor is considered the best for protecting dancers, but it's very expensive, relative to other forms of flooring.  If Whitney is just laying hardwood over concrete, her knees are going to be even more unhappy than they are now, in very short order.

But she won't actually be DANCING on it.  She'll be TEACHING.  It will be the "do as I say, not as I do" method.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

But she won't actually be DANCING on it.  She'll be TEACHING.  It will be the "do as I say, not as I do" method.

Heh. Then she'd better have good liability insurance, because some of those girls in her class are going to be limping out of there, and at least one of them is going to know a lawyer!

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Heh. Then she'd better have good liability insurance, because some of those girls in her class are going to be limping out of there, and at least one of them is going to know a lawyer!

And Whitney would accuse whoever sued her of discriminating against her, just because she's plus-sized.

• Love 9
On 4/12/2017 at 9:56 AM, Stephanie1216 said:

Whitney getting out of her Jeep with a boot on her right foot. You can't drive with those because you can't feel the pedal, I have used my left foot driving with a right boot but if she did that Whit would tell us.

Great observation. I didn't notice that. She's such a fake!

• Love 1

I don't get the in home dance studio idea. I agree she needs to think about liability etc, but also is there really enough room in there for a decent size class to move around? I wonder if this was a TLC financed idea for future situations/drama.

• Love 4
On 4/12/2017 at 6:56 AM, Stephanie1216 said:

I guess she can't help it but she really walks funny. Like she moves a particular way and the rest If her body is a half s beat behind. I guess that's just how it gets done.

Even over the telephone Pooh Bear sounds like a leaf blower who needs subtitles.

I always thought her gait was peculiar & that was particularly obvious watching the rear-end view as she did what she was able to do in the way of a run. Your description is quite apt; it's like she's moving her parts like a belly dancer, but not in a good way.

It's Boo Bear, BTW, not Pooh Bear. Knowing our girl Whitney, it probably started out as Pooh & she did her delightful thing of making up new words. Snackies. Clurb. Sen-shus.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Hey there!  I dated a great guy who was from Albemarle, NC at one time! ( Kelly Pickler of American Idol fame is also from there!)  Isn't it interesting about the terms that are specific to certain regions of the country?  I suppose that I relate so much to Whit and her family, because, it's quite similar to my family and how I grew up. ( One of my best friends grew up in Greensboro, NC in a house that looks just like Whit's parent's house.  They retired and moved away, but, I think it was in the same neighborhood.)  Most of the time, when I am discussing my mother to non-family members, I will refer to her as mother, but, I always refer to daddy as daddy. lol  My brothers do the same. Apparently, it's a southern thing.

I have family members in Virginia and they use the same terms for parents.  Maybe, it changes as you get further north or further south, like in Florida. 

What's the name of the guy you dated? It's a smaller city so maybe I know the family. My grandmother knows everyone, including some of the Picklers lol. 

I remember when Kelly Pickler was on American Idol. They'd play it in sports bars and we all gathered to watch every week. Fun times. Oh and they had "Home of Kelly Pickler" bumper stickers and tshirts. I'm pretty sure I have the license plate frame somewhere around here. We were so proud. :) 

• Love 2

His first name was Bryan.......I can't recall the last....I'll keep trying.  It's a small town from what I heard. 

It makes sense that Whit would not have her boot on the day that she goes over to her parent's house and gets the call to rush to the hospital, since that would require her to have to quickly remove it.  Plus, as said above, you can't drive with it on.  I'm not surprised that she didn't keep it on for long. ( They are not comfortable, awkward and can throw your back out of whack (due to walking uneven.)  With her weight though,.....she'll likely continue with hurt feet, legs, knees, back, etc.  It just  seems to me that that would be unacceptable to her, especially, at her age.  Dealing with constant pain of being so large and having sore feet, sore back, sore thighs, chub rub, etc.  My goodness.......it's so bizarre that she seems to just accept it. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It makes sense that Whit would not have her boot on the day that she goes over to her parent's house and gets the call to rush to the hospital, since that would require her to have to quickly remove it.  Plus, as said above, you can't drive with it on.  I'm not surprised that she didn't keep it on for long. ( They are not comfortable, awkward and can throw your back out of whack (due to walking uneven.)  With her weight though,.....she'll likely continue with hurt feet, legs, knees, back, etc.  It just  seems to me that that would be unacceptable to her, especially, at her age. 

I can appreciate that. What makes her appear to be faking the extent of her injury or the pain she's experiencing is the timing of when she's limping and wearing the boot. If she remained consistent, then okay. But to limp only when she wants to gain sympathy from her friends so they will side with her against Todd and wear the boot only when she wants to get out of the dance battle just seems disingenuous to me. Then suddenly the boot comes off and she can walk without a limp. I'm not buying it.

Edited by Complexity
clarify
  • Love 5
On 4/12/2017 at 8:56 AM, Stephanie1216 said:

Whitney getting out of her Jeep with a boot on her right foot. You can't drive with those because you can't feel the pedal, I have used my left foot driving with a right boot but if she did that Whit would tell us.

Not to defend her but it is permissible to drive with a boot on your right foot. I was stuck in one for over a year. (Long story short: I had a bad ankle with multiple serious sprains and strains over the year get tweaked with bad footware. I was in first a shoe and then a boot trying to sort out the minor strain. I wass released for two weeks and I ended up falling out of bed due to a low blood sugar episode and ruptured the tendon that holds up your arch which had these previous injuries to it. Since it became swollen and painful, it was initially diagnosed with another severe sprain and I started back in the boot. After 6 months of no change, I was sent for an MRI and they found the ruptured tendon (it's not a common injury). I had the boot until surgery, 10 weeks in a cast, and another 3 months back in the boot. 9 months after the first surgery, I had a second surgery to remove the screws in my ankle and had another month in the boot. This was all on my right ankle. With the exception of the cast (because I was stuck in a wheelchair due to the way the cast had to be constructed. It made me fall over because of the packing to form an arch), I drove with the boot during all of this. Granted I was careful, but they never said anything about driving except for giving me a temporary handicapped placard because it was so exhausting to walk places and suggested that trying to hop into my SUV ass first was not the greatest idea I'd ever dreamed up. And my boot went to my knee. That boot on her (which wasn't properly fitted to her, there was a lot of wiggling in it) was much shorter and would have given her much more control than what I had.

For the record, I think she faked the whole thing.

• Love 1

I haven't read any of the comments here... but I have two impressions as I'm about 15 minutes into watching:

-I actually thought Whitney was decent at her radio gig.  But I did notice some sloppy editing there.  She's made up in the kitchen "on her way out to work" when talking with (half-dead looking Buddy); but when she's at the station she has no makeup on.  Why can't she make herself look presentable there?

-in SC, there is NO WAY you can dance/work out in a garage! I'm in VA and our garage is easily 110 degrees in the summer.  And she's getting dad to pony up for this thing?

-Buddy is about as deep as a puddle.  "Uhh. I guess that's one of those things she'd just say, uhhh... ehhrrr... 'yeah, that's too bad; move on."  He's either really stupid or just too tired all the time to develop any coherent thoughts.

-Maddie carrying around fried chicken everywhere?  Icck.

Edited by KateHearts
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

-in SC, there is NO WAY you can dance/work out in a garage! I'm in VA and our garage is easily 110 degrees in the summer.  And she's getting dad to pony up for this thing?

Did I hear wrong? I thought she said something like her dad looked worried every time a new expense was mentioned even tho SHE was paying the bill.

1 hour ago, KateHearts said:

I haven't read any of the comments here... but I have two impressions as I'm about 15 minutes into watching:

-I actually thought Whitney was decent at her radio gig.  But I did notice some sloppy editing there.  She's made up in the kitchen "on her way out to work" when talking with (half-dead looking Buddy); but when she's at the station she has no makeup on.  Why can't she make herself look presentable there?

-Buddy is about as deep as a puddle.  "Uhh. I guess that's one of those things she'd just say, uhhh... ehhrrr... 'yeah, that's too bad; move on."  He's either really stupid or just too tired all the time to develop any coherent thoughts.

Meh--in studio she couldn't even tell when Maney and Roy were throwing digs at her. Made her look foolish IMO.

She'd need to install a wicked powerful AC unit for her garage "dance" studio. 

• Love 1
On 4/12/2017 at 0:15 AM, Ocean Chick said:

Twit's "radio career"?  I thought she had a really important "dance career" going on?  Or is she so very multi-talented that she can have more than one career going on at the same time? 

Why yes. Yes she does. She's FABULOUS. Remember? Soooooo very fabulous. I'm still trying to figure out exactly HOW she's Oh So Fabulous but it's in the show title so it MUST be true. /sarcasmfont

• Love 3
On 4/12/2017 at 2:42 PM, Complexity said:

Just finished watching this episode. The immaturity displayed is simply incredible.

Whitney: So her toe is hurting so much that she has to limp while walking when everyone was there for the apology session. Then she tells the doctor it doesn't hurt to walk, but he gives her the boot for her foot. She wears the boot to her dance class to announce to everyone she can't dance for 4 weeks. And she wears the boot to show Jiya in person that she can't dance. Now that the dance battle is off, she suddenly is able to walk without the boot and without limping. Yeah, right.

Todd: Although I can understand Todd's disappointment with Whitney changing plans on their last day in New York, that's no excuse for his behavior. He was clearly jealous, and rather than checking himself, he went on and on like a middle grade schoolgirl. Whitney's wrong behavior does not mean he gets a pass on his wrong behavior. His eyes are the worst. He has that eye roll down to perfection, apparently due to constant practice. I don't care if he can dance or not as long as he's having fun and isn't hurting anyone. Not everyone can dance. But his behavior is a choice.

Tal: I'm not sure why Tal chose to announce that he's a counselor. If he is indeed a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), he has ethics rules and laws he must follow. I'm about to finish my masters degree to become an LPC, and our laws and ethics (in Texas) dictate we cannot have dual relationships which means we cannot do therapy with anyone with which we have another relationship (e.g., relative, friend, hairdresser). We must wait 2 full years after the last therapeutic session to enter into any kind of other relationship with the person (5 years for a sexual relationship). This is the law (in Texas). Okay, I can accept that he was not working in a professional capacity in the apology session; however, because of the ethics and laws involved, it seems very odd that he would announce his profession in conjunction with that segment. There are also ethics regarding advertising.

Mattie: In what way did she justify butting into Whitney's and Todd's disagreement? Did either of them ask her to intervene? Do any of these people know about boundaries?

It is said that people with mental illness usually attract others with a similar level of mental illness.* Perhaps that explains why we see a group of people with similar behavior.

*I am not claiming that anyone on the show has mental illness as I have not personally examined any of them. I am merely stating a generally accepted fact about people who do have mental illness.

Her name is Mattie Bynum.

Re:Tal being a counselor... He is a school counselor. Elementary, I believe.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Re:Tal being a counselor... He is a school counselor. Elementary, I believe.

Specifically, Tal is a guidance counselor, so if Whit were a child looking for advice on what kind of job she would be suited to (as if), Tal's your man. But he's not in the NC database as a Licensed Professional Counselor.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, KateHearts said:

The whole kitchen scene was recreated. She filled in for for Riley on 11/17/16 which was well documented on sm and the fitness marshall class was 11/21 and video on 11/22 also documented on sm. Kind of hard to have a coversation about a fight you had when it hadn't actually happened yet in reality. You can see the dates on the pics. 

IMG_4535.PNG

IMG_4536.PNG

Edited by AmyB
Typo
  • Love 2

I've been ruminating on this. Whitney clearly has an intense distrust of the medical community. The only time she "listens to" doctors is when they're validating her bullshit, like this toe injury. She certainly wouldn't listen to them if they told her that her weight contributed to it. We have seen her repeatedly ignore doctor's orders, such as not taking her birth control properly, not wearing her boot, not losing weight when advised to do so, seeing a nutritionist for one brief consultation instead of actually getting and following a diet plan, and although Will isn't a doctor, Whitney wouldn't even comply with texting him pictures of her food. She does whatever the hell she wants, claiming she "knows her body," and damn the consequences. Her not wearing the boot was a particularly frustrating example, since once again she claims one thing (she wants a "dance career") and does something that totally sabotages that (she won't lose weight, she won't learn real technique, she won't fix injuries as they happen). She is such a terrible advocate for body positivity because she truly does not give ONE SHIT about her body and her health. She cares only about how she is perceived by others.

I guess I'm more pissed than usual because I had some bad news in a blood test lately (high iron, with a bad family history) and I will be making some dietary changes to try to fix it. I am normal weight and exercise regularly, but I still have this genetic issue to deal with that requires watching what/when I eat. Whitney's problems are SO FIXABLE. It drives me nuts.

• Love 12
36 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

I've been ruminating on this. Whitney clearly has an intense distrust of the medical community. The only time she "listens to" doctors is when they're validating her bullshit, like this toe injury. She certainly wouldn't listen to them if they told her that her weight contributed to it. We have seen her repeatedly ignore doctor's orders, such as not taking her birth control properly, not wearing her boot, not losing weight when advised to do so, seeing a nutritionist for one brief consultation instead of actually getting and following a diet plan, and although Will isn't a doctor, Whitney wouldn't even comply with texting him pictures of her food. She does whatever the hell she wants, claiming she "knows her body," and damn the consequences. Her not wearing the boot was a particularly frustrating example, since once again she claims one thing (she wants a "dance career") and does something that totally sabotages that (she won't lose weight, she won't learn real technique, she won't fix injuries as they happen). She is such a terrible advocate for body positivity because she truly does not give ONE SHIT about her body and her health. She cares only about how she is perceived by others.

I guess I'm more pissed than usual because I had some bad news in a blood test lately (high iron, with a bad family history) and I will be making some dietary changes to try to fix it. I am normal weight and exercise regularly, but I still have this genetic issue to deal with that requires watching what/when I eat. Whitney's problems are SO FIXABLE. It drives me nuts.

Totally agree--and to top it off, she body shamed Todd for having this "perfect body that she doesn't 'get' to have". If she's truly body positive, it should not matter to her. And her use of "get" to have, that tells me she's actually not so happy with herself (I know that was in the last episode but it seemed relevant contextually).

• Love 7
1 hour ago, ClareWalks said:

She does whatever the hell she wants, claiming she "knows her body," and damn the consequences.

Wow.  That sounds EXACTLY what the woman on "My 600-Pound Life" said . . . the one who lost NO weight after surgery.  

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Wow.  That sounds EXACTLY what the woman on "My 600-Pound Life" said . . . the one who lost NO weight after surgery.  

Ha! I was going to say Lupe.  Queen of the pocketbook chalupas.

• Love 2

I have never seen in many years of working in medicine a SPRAINED TOE being put in a boot.  Even if it were broken, usually the treatment is to "buddy tape" a toe to the adjacent one to immobilize it. A  big soft boot won't do squat in terms of keeping her toe from flexing when she walks in it.

The whole "I can't dance for four weeks..." (*sigh*) was all so phony.  It's just a continuation of her attention-garnering behavior (poor baby). 

• Love 9

I'm in NC and my brother and sil renovated their garage and used it as a Pre-School.  Heat and Air are a concern since, it's not likely vented for it.  They put heat and  air in theirs and it works pretty well.  I think they use a window unit.  It can run your electric bill up though.  As hot as Whit stays.....I hope she thought of that. 

Also, what's the cause or people thinking that Glenn was paying for the garage renovation?  Whit specifically said when Glenn was there on site that Glenn was NOT paying for it.    

• Love 2

Another thing about the garage, that I didn't hear them mention is plumbing.  You can put a water dispenser in for the dancers, but, when they have to use the bathroom, it becomes an issue, because they have to trot though your house to use your private toilet.  Who wants that?  My brother and SIL added a small bathroom to their garage renovation.  (Small shower, sink, and toilet.)  It was well worth it.( They had more room than Whit though.  Theirs was a 2-3 car garage.)  If you can make it pay for itself, it's not so bad.   

• Love 3
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

Another thing about the garage, that I didn't hear them mention is plumbing.  You can put a water dispenser in for the dancers, but, when they have to use the bathroom, it becomes an issue, because they have to trot though your house to use your private toilet.  Who wants that?  My brother and SIL added a small bathroom to their garage renovation.  (Small shower, sink, and toilet.)  It was well worth it.( They had more room than Whit though.  Theirs was a 2-3 car garage.)  If you can make it pay for itself, it's not so bad.   

I don't know zoning issues in North Carolina, but might a toilet be required in the garage if it is being used for commercial purposes?

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I don't know zoning issues in North Carolina, but might a toilet be required in the garage if it is being used for commercial purposes?

Do we know for sure she plans to use it for commercial purposes? I know it's a long shot, but could it be just for herself?

• Love 1

She said it was to be used for for her dance class.  I don't know their zoning requirements, but, likely, she can get by with allowing her students to use her private toilet, but, that's not ideal, imo.  I hope the contractor thought this out and explained how it works. I don't think the neighbors would like a porta potty on her front lawn for her students. lol

• Love 2

Not that I truly consider her "famous" but it doesn't really seem like a good idea to have your home location so easy to find when you have the kind of notoriety Whitney has. I know the information is readily available, so maybe it's not that big of a deal, but to me it just seems like inviting trouble to invite people to take a dance class at her home.

Edited by leighroda
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Also, what's the cause or people thinking that Glenn was paying for the garage renovation?  Whit specifically said when Glenn was there on site that Glenn was NOT paying for it.    

Thanks. I was pretty sure that's what I heard, then began to think I was going deaf! (Or having a senior moment.)

Edited by Dot
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yes she did, and from the look on his face and the roll of his eyes, I'd guess Glenn has heard that before -- maybe right before Whitney asked him to co-sign for her mortgage. Did she take out a home equity line of credit for this renovation? He's probably on the hook if she did and can't keep up the payments. He knows she never earned much before the TLC money rolled in, and I wonder if he was thinking "Yes, but for how long?" when she said that.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Yes she did, and from the look on his face and the roll of his eyes, I'd guess Glenn has heard that before -- maybe right before Whitney asked him to co-sign for her mortgage. Did she take out a home equity line of credit for this renovation?

That's what I was thinking, too.  She'd said it was with money from her Werk dvd.  (Another Whitney word for you, Dot!)
I still have a hard time with the idea that youtube can make you a star.  Videos or music of stars can be on youtube, but don't see that just being on youtube makes you a star.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Ketzel said:
5 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yes she did, and from the look on his face and the roll of his eyes, I'd guess Glenn has heard that before -- maybe right before Whitney asked him to co-sign for her mortgage. Did she take out a home equity line of credit for this renovation? He's probably on the hook if she did and can't keep up the payments. He knows she never earned much before the TLC money rolled in, and I wonder if he was thinking "Yes, but for how long?" when she said that.

I call complete BS on Glenn not footing the bill for anything TLC doesn't pay for. I agree that's probably how he ended up co-signing on the mortgage. I don't think he'd have been there otherwise. Perhaps he's putting the money upfront and she's "repaying" him. I doubt she's made remodeling money from her Werk videos. They haven't been out that long and I just can't see her making more than a couple thousand off them, profit wise.

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, MegD said:

I call complete BS on Glenn not footing the bill for anything TLC doesn't pay for. I agree that's probably how he ended up co-signing on the mortgage. I don't think he'd have been there otherwise. Perhaps he's putting the money upfront and she's "repaying" him. I doubt she's made remodeling money from her Werk videos. They haven't been out that long and I just can't see her making more than a couple thousand off them, profit wise.

Face it, folks. Like it or not, Twit IS making money. After 4 seasons of MBFFL + her NoBS merchandising, she can afford a garage remodel without going to the Daddy Bank.

• Love 2

I suspect that Glenn might be paying at least part of the garage remodel, but mostly because after Whitney whined "you're not paying for it!" the camera immediately cut to Glenn giving this "suuuuure I'm not, I guess that's what we're telling the cameras" look. Of course, that could be the editing "haters" at work ;)

I honestly think Whitney is not doing great financially, based on just random little things she has said on camera all season. Why else would she need so many roommates? She lives in a small town, not Manhattan or something.

• Love 3

Exactly,  Clarewalks. Why was Daddy there if he's not paying for it?   Because he is on the mortgage, which Twit could not get credit on her own.

Most of Twit's NBS  talks, cruises, and PR is supported ultimately by TLC $. When the next big thing comes along (pun appropriate and intended) for TLC, Twit will be a sad, disabled memory. 

Frankly, Glen is in his 70's and Twit is in the upper 300's, so it's a crapshoot as to who will outlive who.  

Bottom line: the future of MBFFL is up to TLC producers, ad $,  and viewership-- which is decreasing-- and Twit has NO  long-term sustainable or significantly profitable Plan B, i.e. career, nor expertise of any importance, that will increase her earning $,  or move her up the ladder to oversee the HAES/ NBS  empire. 

Edited by Tosia
I used to be good at spelling and typing.
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Tosia said:

Exactly,  Clarewalks. Why was Daddy there if he's not paying for it?   Because he is on the mortgage, which Twit could not get credit on her own.

Glenn's there because he's ALWAYS there. (A young friend of mine recently sold her house to another young woman. She was constantly bugged by the woman's father, to the point that she seriously thought about cancelling the sale.) Glenn is not going to let his 12-year-old daughter do ANYTHING on her own becuz he never has. And he would never approve of changing a garage into a dance studio, figuring it would decrease the home's value. As for his eye-roll, I'm sure he's thinking about all the times he has been Payer-in-Chief.

A house purchase is much different from remodeling a room. Twit couldn't get a mortgage loan on her own cuz of the instability of reality show stardom. A contractor expects payment in full after the job is done & would have checked Twit's credit rating in advance.

• Love 2