Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E12: Toe to Toe

• Start Topic

A dance battle rematch looms as Whitney's friends try to repair her relationship with Todd, but an untimely injury leads to a bigger problem, and Whitney learns that her mother has been rushed to the ER.

Like,The Uptalking? Whitney can you ,like. NOT? 

More yammering about how much Pressure she is underrrr and how she has SO MUCH TO DOOOOO. More mouth agape faux surprised look followed by OHMAHGAAWWWWWD. 

UGH. 

• Love 10

wow timeline is soooooo messed up. I know when she filled in for Riley cuz it is on their podcast. 11/17/16. So that whole scene with Buddy is not truth. haha caught ya there Twit.  Ugh can't stand her at all!

• Love 5

Also add that it was around Thanksgiving when the Fitness Marshall was in NYC cuz the class was 11/21/16.  so see timeline does not work.  I wish I had more time to really write all the fakeness down and do some sort of expose cuz It is sad so many people are fooled by this bitch.

• Love 5

Also no body gives a good goddamn about a Dance Battle. So tiresome and annoying that anyone thinks this is even a thing.

Whitney! if you want to Battle something, INITATE A FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE AND STOP. EATING . ALL. THAT. BULLSHIT THAT YOU EAT.

Oh yeah and do something about your shitty sense of Entitlement. And stop talking in general.

• Love 20

Who goes thru somebody else's stuff?? If Buddy is a paying tenant she has no right to rummage thru his things. Such an asshole. 

"I'm helping you" . Bitch bye. How about Buddy tosses her Snickerdoodles.

Have we ever seen Whitney's bare legs before? No wonder her knees are out of wack.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 8

so she just said she injured her toe on the cruise then again so this was after the cruise. timeline would fit better if the injured it again.  I found pics I'll share on the social media post that she was walking around without anything on her foot on the cruise. why in the world would you not wear shit on your broken toe! and I call bs on that xray cuz it would shoe a previously broken toe that had or had not healed!

omg tears on cue again

and she is wearing jeans.

• Love 3

Wait, so she broke it on the cruise (in December) and now it's dislocated? The Fitness Marshall put up his video on January 3rd of the class. I can't follow her crazy timeline but I don't think she can either.

Also, that is the shortest boot I've ever seen.

Edited by MegD
  • Love 2

Toddd, you hurt my feeelingsah!  

Cue dramatic string plucking

She is TERRIFIED that she will have to call off the epically important Dance Battle. Girl, you got MUCH bigger problems. And yes, your Dignity is on Hold, but not because of Cruise Ship Toe. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Maggienolia said:

Wait - she hurt the toe AFTER the cruise??? This timeline is INSANE!! Is Greensboro full of wormholes or is there some kind of big rip in the space-time continuum??? 

Apparently again. I think the timeline for the toe a second time would fit better after the cruise cuz the cruise was dec 4-10 and they had just gotten back from NYC the week before. Now with that said Todd was on the cruise too so were they pissed at each other the whole time too? timeline is soooo screwy!

• Love 1

I'm SO with Jiya on this one. WTF?? Who just drives to Charlotte out of the blue? Oh Twit, Twit, Twit. Go Jiya. 

And once again, we see "badass" Twitty in the TH and "marshmallow" Twitty when actually in the moment. 

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

I'm SO with Jiya on this one. WTF?? Who just drives to Charlotte out of the blue? Oh Twit, Twit, Twit. Go Jiya. 

And once again, we see "badass" Twitty in the TH and "marshmallow" Twitty when actually in the moment. 

She appeared unsure of herself and intimidated. By herself in the TH, she talks a big game. I know the type: all talk no walk. When faced with real conflict, she crumbles. 

• Love 5

Toddd, you hurt my feeelingsah!  

Cue dramatic string plucking

She is TERRIFIED that she will have to call off the epically important Dance Battle. Girl, you got MUCH bigger problems. And yes, your Dignity is on Hold, but not because of Cruise Ship Toe. 

• Love 1
Just now, MegD said:

Ok, can anyone make hide nor hare of this second hour? Twit's hair is completely different.

this is a previous season.  Not sure which one but an older episode.

• Love 1

Babs: "Do you know?  And I know you do not."

Hahaha  That's me with my son. I'm sorry. I still love me some Babs, though she still sounds like the head of the Women's Auxiliary of the KKK to me. 

Re the garage studio -- is her house zoned for business? Is this just a practice space for her? What are the neighbors going to do when 20 cars pull up 3x a week? When there's hip hop music blaring? Did twit even think this through?

• Love 7
43 minutes ago, AmyB said:

anyone notice Buddy's breathing so far this episode?  He sounds horrible! My husband even pointed it out.

I can barely understand a word Buddy is saying at this point.

The only people that can dance in this episode are the producers and editors-dancing around the crazy ass timeline, dancing around the fact that Whitney is a reality star hosting "celebrity" cruises, etc.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, MegD said:

Ok, can anyone make hide nor hare of this second hour? Twit's hair is completely different.

And I think she's back to 400#. And it was snowing, now it's shirt-sleeve weather. WTF?

I think this was from season 1. Isn't this the only time her brother has showed up? Plus, she's introducing her parents' background story. I'm pretty sure this is old news.

• Love 2

"mommy" ??? At 30? Really?? Twitney stuck in adolescence. 

Father love is when you do good??? Damn, girl. It's been mentioned before but that just throws up all kinds of red flags. Yup - def major family dysfunction!

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

This is the Whitney  I like. Fun, happy not every thing  seen to be about her. I think they ended with Babs stroke  and put this together  to show the mother and daughter  relationship . 

Yeah, I think it's a clip show: a clip here, a clip there,  from a bunch of different episodes.

• Love 1

So my husband hates this show because he thinks Whit is a narcissist. I always have to catch the second airing at 11 because he goes to bed around 10ish since he gets up at ass o'clock for work. Tonight he was scrolling through the guide looking for something and he passed TLC and he paused and said "honey, you're missing your big fat pal!" ?Then he went on to watch the Casey Anthony special on ID. Go figure. 

So I'm just coming on board and...are they doing a Babs retrospective or something? This is surprisingly refreshing. Whitney not talking about herself or how much stress she's under due to self imposed nonsense events actually reminds me that there are aspects of her personality that are enjoyable. 

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, aliya said:

I think this was from season 1. Isn't this the only time her brother has showed up? Plus, she's introducing her parents' background story. I'm pretty sure this is old news.

Yeah I think a lot, if not all, of this was part of the "Babs Knows Best" special from season 1 after Babs blacked out while parking and had a minor car accident and Whitney tries to cheer her up. I just watched that the other day since they put season 1 on the TLC Go app...but some of it doesn't look familiar, though that may be because I tend to get up and do about 10 million things while I watch tv and miss half of what I watched (which is usually why I watch episodes 4 or 5 times before I eventually catch everything).

6 minutes ago, scoopski potata said:

So my husband hates this show because he thinks Whit is a narcissist. I always have to catch the second airing at 11 because he goes to bed around 10ish since he gets up at ass o'clock for work. Tonight he was scrolling through the guide looking for something and he passed TLC and he paused and said "honey, you're missing your big fat pal!" ?Then he went on to watch the Casey Anthony special on ID. Go figure. 

So I'm just coming on board and...are they doing a Babs retrospective or something? This is surprisingly refreshing. Whitney not talking about herself or how much stress she's under due to self imposed nonsense events actually reminds me that there are aspects of her personality that are enjoyable. 

Shit!! I completely forgot about that. Thank your hubby for me.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Cherrio said:

Whitney and Casey Anthony on one night?  No No No

Cannot do it.   Hazardous to my health.

Right? Talk about raising your blood pressure. We had a leftover biscuit from KFC in the fridge that I had to eat just now so I could calm my nerves. I'm gonna have to run that one off tomorrow but damn if it wasn't worth it.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Nancypants said:

Like,The Uptalking? Whitney can you ,like. NOT? 

More yammering about how much Pressure she is underrrr and how she has SO MUCH TO DOOOOO. More mouth agape faux surprised look followed by OHMAHGAAWWWWWD. 

UGH. 

She has maybe 2 tasks to complete per month so hearing her constantly whining is pitiful!  She doesn't even really do anything!  She just delegates & gripes a lot!

• Love 7

Individually, many of the things that Whitney does are excusable or understandable. Even normal. When you take them as a whole, however...It's the context in which she does them that makes her look crazy and narcissistic. 

• Love 9

If Tal is a counselor, I am concerned.  That was not an "intervention."  It was a verbal assault on Todd to force him to apologize to Whitney who can do no wrong.  They all irked me with their teenage mean girl antics.

• Love 16
On 4/6/2017 at 2:44 PM, OnceSane said:

A dance battle rematch looms as Whitney's friends try to repair her relationship with Todd, but an untimely injury leads to a bigger problem, and Whitney learns that her mother has been rushed to the ER.

Who besides me thinks Bratney faked a toe injury to get out of the dance battle?  She walked fine in the boot in the Drs office & after that she limped around like she was hobbled.  Geez!

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Kramermom said:

Who besides me thinks Bratney faked a toe injury to get out of the dance battle?  She walked fine in the boot in the Drs office & after that she limped around like she was hobbled.  Geez!

And had no sign of a limp once she "postponed" the dance battle.

• Love 4

Welp, I've got a big glass of screwtop wine--so fab!--and am ready to mine this week's episode for the gems of fabulousity that combine to create Whitney's Big! Fat! Faaaaabulous! Life! Here we go! 

1) Rocking taped-in hair, clearly visible! Like, literal scotch tape hair! Fabulous!

2) Getting winded from eight continuous seconds of vigorous arm movement! Supah fab! 

3) Calling a coworker's illness 'great news!' Fabu! 

4) NOT KNOWING HOW TO COUNT. ?

5) Flirting sadly with an openly gay man. Fab-o-lous!

6) Egregiously invading your roommate's privacy then acting self-righteous when he objects! Supes cool! 

7) Milking an injury for attention ('it's nothing'), laying a guilt trip ('you're my favorite person!'), faking tears, AND turning your paid minions against a friend, just so you can 'win' a fight. The MOST! 

8) Agreeing to recreate for television the morning of your mother's stroke. Dark. 

I don't have anything quippy to close with here because I'm super grossed out. And what's more fabulous than leaving your audience speechless? 

• Love 24
1 hour ago, Kid said:

And had no sign of a limp once she "postponed" the dance battle.

And wasn't wearing the boot except to visit with the BGDC & Jiya.

• Love 3