Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E19: True North

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Hotchgirl18 said:

So you think JM had something to do with getting her back on?

I certainly think so. It's hard not to notice that the scene where it's revealed a woman sprayed Reid was in an episode he directed.

To be fair, it may just be down to logistics.

• Love 2

Yeah, sure. It's not uncommon for the stars of the show to get relatives on. (See TG and his sons in Boxed in , AJ and her sons on a regular basis). Matthew has done some stunt casting himself, with friends and people he's worked with. My favorite use of a star's relatives was when Matthew used a pic of his father John in Eliot's Pond this season - he portrayed a man who was an awful pedophile and had a terrific scowl on his face!

• Love 2
7 hours ago, normasm said:

Yeah, sure. It's not uncommon for the stars of the show to get relatives on. (See TG and his sons in Boxed in , AJ and her sons on a regular basis). Matthew has done some stunt casting himself, with friends and people he's worked with. My favorite use of a star's relatives was when Matthew used a pic of his father John in Eliot's Pond this season - he portrayed a man who was an awful pedophile and had a terrific scowl on his face!

Well, he wasn't actually a pedophile, "just" a child abductor...

7 hours ago, normasm said:

mine too... imagine that conversation, on FaceTime:  

Matthew: "Dad, you wanna be on the show?"

Mr Gubler: "Sure son, sounds like fun"

Matthew: :"Okay, actually, I just need you to pose for a photo."

Mr Gubler(a little puzzled): "Er, okay?"

Matthew: "Remember that time when I was ten and I called Laura a f*^&ing a*&%^(?"

Mr Gubler(aghast, makes face exactly as it was shown in the episode, gasps): .........

Matthew: "Dad?"

Mr Gubler: "Do I have to spank you again?"

• Love 4

I guess the difference in Gia on the show and the others such as TG's kids, Mekhai etc, is that Gia is a professional actress in her own right, and she has previously portrayed a specific character. Gia aka Lyndsey being on the show in this next episode might have nothing to do with the Reid storyline, and personally I think that would be best.  Bringing her back to have some connection to Reids current problem, seems out of place.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it pans out.

• Love 1
On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 11:15 PM, Willowy said:

It's too late in the game for it to be anyone other than Cat. I'm holding firm onto my theory now and anybody wanna take bets? :P

I hate to admit this, but who is Cat Adams?  Is she the woman Reid met in the restaurant and played mind games with when they were trying to figure out the 12?  I'm terrible at remembering the different 'villains.'

• Love 2
Just now, LadyMustang65 said:

I hate to admit this, but who is Cat Adams?  Is she the woman Reid met in the restaurant and played mind games with when they were trying to figure out the 12?  I'm terrible at remembering the different 'villains.'

She is.

aubrey_plaza_secondary.jpg

• Love 2

Thanks, Drogo.  We didn't get a clear look at the woman in Reid's memory, but this woman in your screen cap certainly seems physically similar anyway.  And doing something like that to Reid would seem to be the kind of thing she would enjoy.   I was going to say she's in jail, but given that Scratch seems to be able to manipulate jailhouse personnel at will (and I'm assuming he's behind the 'nobody noticed the prisoner slated for protective custody disappeared' thing), I suppose he could arrange for her release.  Although I'm not sure how he would know about her.  Maybe there's some kind of supersick villains social media site where they trade stories?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, LadyMustang65 said:

Maybe there's some kind of supersick villains social media site where they trade stories?

"Stabbed my first victim today...too much blood though."

Richard Ramirez likes this

Charles Manson "You gotta get better angles...that way you won't spill so much blood."

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, Danielg342 said:

"Stabbed my first victim today...too much blood though."

Richard Ramirez likes this

Charles Manson "You gotta get better angles...that way you won't spill so much blood."

I love this!!!  <lol> 

• Love 1

Okay, so I just watched this ep in the UK, and I appreciate all the Reid situation speculation, because that was obviously the main takeaway of the ep, but the thing that got me was, what was with that final victim?  I mean, I guess I can buy that he abducted her even though he had no visible weapons or chloroform or anything, and then she was tied up at first when she was in his trailer  But then he lets her loose and has her sit on the couch next to his stroking-out Mom.  And he has no weapon or anything.  Why the heck wouldn't she just have tried to clock him with the nearest lamp, or jumped up and barrelled into him?  In that situation, wouldn't you do you darnedest to overpower him and get out of the trailer?  I get Stockholm Syndrome, but it seemed like it was only a couple of hours.  

Anyways, it wasn't a bad case-of-the-week, but that victim's weird passivity threw me out of the narrative.  As for the Reid stuff, I'm reserving judgment until I see how it plays out . . . .