Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E14: Steven and Justin's Story Part 2

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

This is the episode with Steven's dramatic faked flop off of the golf cart, and his trip to rehab (he lasted six days), and Dr. Now showing Steven his list of drugs for the past month, and telling him that he's now on the Texas restricted drug list.     It's probably the best of the 4 episodes the family is on.    Actually to me the third episode (the S & J WATN) was fairly useless, and skipping right to part 4 is better.    

Thanks @CrazyInAlabama. I tuned in just long enough to see that it was yet another repeat of an Assanti episode and quickly changed the channel. I promised myself that I would never re-watch these train wrecks. Anyway, do you recall how many doctors, pharmacies and emergency rooms he used to get hundreds (thousands?) of pills? I seem to remember that it was something crazy like a dozen emergency rooms, 15 or so doctors and twenty some trips to various pharmacies. It still pisses me off that he never saw a day in jail for those crimes especially when you have so many people who have served decades in prison for the possession of less drugs ***steps off soapbox***.

• Love 2

I agree with you AZ.    The number of prescriptions Dr. Now cited were an amazing number, and once Steven went on that state list, Dr. Now was the only one who could prescribe opiates.    However, if Steven had a real issue, like the blood clots in his legs, he could get pain pills.   He was even abusing the Suboxone (spelling?) that was supposed to keep him off the painkillers.     

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 8/12/2020 at 9:53 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

This is the episode with Steven's dramatic faked flop off of the golf cart, and his trip to rehab (he lasted six days), and Dr. Now showing Steven his list of drugs for the past month, and telling him that he's now on the Texas restricted drug list.     It's probably the best of the 4 episodes the family is on.    Actually to me the third episode (the S & J WATN) was fairly useless, and skipping right to part 4 is better.    

I turned on the television Wednesday night (hadn't used that one since 90 Day TOW on Monday) and what did I see but a massive blob of lard teetering precariously on the back of a golf cart!  I watched long enough to laugh myself silly as he fell off, then changed the channel.

• LOL 4