Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E16: Turn Back The Clock

• Start Topic

I still wear black tights all the time.  I never got into the white tight thing- just seemed a little too nurse-like.  But I will share that one of my first "suits" was this navy get up, short sleeve button blazer with a matching skirt.  I thought I looked amazing it in until one time I went to the airport to visit then boyfriend CurlyATX and security assumed that I was part of the FLIGHT CREW.  (hung head in shame). 

I am glad to admit that I never did rock the Amanda Woodward super short/tight Bebe suits. Though now, part of me wishes I did!

• Love 3

Ditto. A lot of Season 6 is a snooze, but cokedout!Kelly and Single White Tara are two of my favorite storylines of the post-Brenda years. They're both just so insane and over the top and absurd, and post-Season 4 Kelly is really at her best when she's wrapped in a storyline that makes her behave like an idiot (the cult is another one of my favorites). 

• Love 5

I haven't really rewatched these episodes since they originally aired, or just when I catch them randomly.  I remember thinking the cult story lasted forever and in fact, it was just 2-3 episodes, right?  I wonder if coke Kelly won't last as long either. 

This may sound naïve, as I've never had close friends who've been addicted.  But normally, doesn't addiction last fairly long?

• Love 1