Type keyword(s) to search

Longmire in the Media: No Cell Phones Required

ohjoy

Since there is no Mathias thread, thought I would post this information here.  Zahn is in what looks like a phenomenal film called Neither Wolf Nor Dog.  Those interested in Native American culture should read the book on which this film is based.  I can only imagine how great Zahn will be in it.

• Love 1

I will miss seeing it in years to come but its always better to go out on a high note and not drag things on and have people lose interest, not that that is likely with the millions of fans.  Just hoping that everyone in the cast will be back.

• Love 1

Walt is texting on his own cell phone. 

Ha!  Good one!

I hope that there are some smiles at the end.  They have been pitifully rare in the past few seasons.  And they all have great smiles.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, roughing it said:

I really, really, really hope that Walt and Vic don't get together.  I liked Walt with Lizzie a couple of seasons ago.

I prefer Lizzie over Donna.   She was fun and upfront.  Lizzie was there for Walt, even if Walt didn't realize it.  I really liked Lizzie.  Donna seems to have a past that she is either hiding or running from.  Her son hinted at that with Walt.

I do not want Walt and Vic together. 

I just saw a sad report about Lou Diamond Philips.  I hate it, because, I really like the guy. 

Me, too.  I don't think it's a recurring thing, at least I never heard anything about it in the past not that I follow him that closely.  He seems like a genuinely nice guy and does a lot of public service stuff.  I hope it's just a one-off. I know he apologized for it at the speech he was making that next day.

Bad news day for both LDP and Zahn although reports of Zahn's health are more promising.  Terrible that both stories broke at about the same time.

Not sure this is the right thread, but does anyone know where to find episode recaps for season 6? I sometimes have trouble following the plot details, especially those referring back to characters and events from earlier seasons, and recaps would help.

I just watched the movie, Wind River. The actress who played Gab in season 4 had a small role which is too bad because I think she is talented and deserved a bigger. Graham Greene (Malachi) was also had a supporting role. I don't like Jeremy Remy, but the movie was pretty good.

On 11/2/2016 at 4:35 PM, dubbel zout said:

I'm glad they have a chance to wrap up the stories.

My wish for the final image: Walt is texting on his own cell phone. Hee.

Spoiler

You called it! Well, almost.  :D

I loved that final scene.

Edited by Gothish520
On 1/5/2018 at 10:43 PM, SimoneS said:

I just watched the movie, Wind River. The actress who played Gab in season 4 had a small role which is too bad because I think she is talented and deserved a bigger. Graham Greene (Malachi) was also had a supporting role. I don't like Jeremy Remy, but the movie was pretty good.

I watched Wind River and really thought it was good. I also thought it totally matched the S4 plot that involved Gab - oil rig workers raping the indigenous woman. The ending was satisfying - loved seeing what happened with Hugh Dillon's character. 

• Love 1