Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E09: Dead In the Water

34 minutes ago, WhineandCheez said:

And why did Abbey meekly go into the room to wait and perhaps be killed?  ANYONE--did Abbey actually get the money or was that a sham???

Also What DID happen to Susan Ross?

I wondered the same thing.  I would have told Liv where she could shove her supposed white hat and left.  The "enforcers" were gone by then.

She dropped out of the race when she found out David Rosen had done something wrong to help her (something with the Florida governor; can't remember the details).  We haven't heard from her since, I believe.

7 hours ago, WhineandCheez said:

And why did Abbey meekly go into the room to wait and perhaps be killed?  

Because she saw what Olivia did to Andrew and knew that if she tried leaving, Liv would literally beat her to death with a chair, with no remorse. 

7 hours ago, deaja said:

I wondered the same thing.  I would have told Liv where she could shove her supposed white hat and left.  The "enforcers" were gone by then.

She dropped out of the race when she found out David Rosen had done something wrong to help her (something with the Florida governor; can't remember the details).  We haven't heard from her since, I believe.

Yeah, I don't remember hearing from or about Susan all season. Maybe she is the mastermind behind this new evil organization. It really wouldn't surprise me at this point.

Isn't Susan still the sitting VP? The VP has been MIA all season. I've also noticed Portia de Rossi's name in the credits, even in episodes where Liz didn't appear, which has been many. 

On 4/7/2017 at 9:20 PM, iheartET said:

1) I like Guillermo Diaz with a shaven face.

Every time I look at Huck, I think about the Law and Order episode (called Marathon) where he played the criminal that was messing with Detective Briscoe's mind. He was quite cute.

This episode wasn't the worst of this season. However, hasn't this season only covered like 2-3 weeks? We keep going back to the election and a few days afterwards. Might as well have turned this season into an episode of "24" and do things in real time.

• Love 1

"So Meg the Terrible Assassin, all one hundred pounds of her, manages to dump both Jennifer's and Huck's bodies in the trunk of a car (did she use a dolly? Some sort of pulley system?)"

Seriously? There are plenty of things that don't make sense in this episode, but this isn't one of them. She's a professional assassin. Of course she strength trains.