Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: Diamonds Under Pressure

• Start Topic

35 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Of course she knew. By the time she learned of the flash, which was when the panties were presented (she didn't know she had flashed anyone prior to this) she heard from Dorit's own lips that she had been talking about it with everyone. Hence, you have a storyline. Kyle also said on WWHL that she and Erika talked about this through the season because they had become close, and that Kyle was very much aware that Erika was still upset about it. 

But then they high fived each other and Erika claimed she was "all good" about it. If Erika really had a problem, she should have talked to Dorit instead of Eileen/Rinna/Kyle. I guess this shows that Erika isn't above going on and on about something/someone behind their back like she faults Dorit for doing! LOL

31 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

My husband doesn't wear lipstick so I still don't understand why they all left together. 

Ummm, maybe the guys left to get another drink or the couples all got up to go home?

29 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Um...thought she did..."The more you talk about chit..." Even that didn't stop Dorit

And, it didn't stop Erika from committing the same sin she accused Dorit of doing! LOL

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

By the time the reunion films - I heard that a week before the cast members receive the episodes not yet aired in one batch.

This is why I think Erika will be "pissed" all over again.

Reunions tend to retraumatize everyone. Wives also say watching the season does that too.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

But then they high fived each other and Erika claimed she was "all good" about it. If Erika really had a problem, she should have talked to Dorit instead of Eileen/Rinna/Kyle. I guess this shows that Erika isn't above going on and on about something/someone behind their back like she faults Dorit for doing! LOL

Um, maybe the guys left to get another drink or the couples all got up to go home?

And, it didn't stop Erika from committing the same sin she accused Dorit of doing! LOL

With three housekeepers they should damn well be keeping an eye on refills.

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

And that's why it falls on Dorit, not on Rinna or Eileen.

If Erica would have been honest and the other 2 would have stayed out of it it wouldn't even be SL now.

(shrugs)

• Love 4
Just now, hecate2909 said:

If Erica would have been honest and the other 2 would have stayed out of it it wouldn't even be SL now.

(shrugs)

I don't think so..Her besties .LVP and Boy George couldn't even stop her about bag-o-pills. 

• Love 4
Just now, HunterHunted said:

Reunions tend to retraumatize everyone. Wives also say watching the season does that too.

Agreed

I can see 2 HW's making up and then having to see the TH of another HW talking smack as the show airs.

I've always been curious as to when they actually have to write their blogs. You'd have to think back to how you felt at the time that scene filmed and re-live past emotions.

Throw in Live Twitter comments as the show is airing.

I think what would drive me the craziest is seeing a "scene" air and knowing that there was a lot more said in a particular conversation than what airs and you are edited in a certain way. Also the airing of conversations out of sequence which can change viewer perception as well. The worst I recall was over on NJ - a few of the ladies were at a spa for nightingale poop facials. It shows them bare faced, poop face wet, poop face drying, poop face flaking, poop face half wiped off, poop face gone....one conversation aired with their face stages going back and forth. It was so bizarre.

• Love 7

I think the cocaine allegations are just another example of glass smashing, across table lunging Rinna retaliation. Absolutely nothing more.  If Rinna feels slighted she lashes out, but she redoubles her efforts. 

• Love 14

Nope. That is still on Dorit.

I suppose we could go all the way back and blame it on Kyle, if she had just worn the right underwear, none of this would have happened.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, AndySmith said:

I suppose we could go all the way back and blame it on Kyle, if she had just worn the right underwear, none of this would have happened.

LMAO!!! hahahahaha!!!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

I thought about that! Who goes to a party b!tchin' about their underwear in mixed company? So tacky! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Punctuation correction
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

Plus they see the TH, which probably sets them off even more.

To me the RH would be wise to consider whatever they say in talking heads which of course are responses to unaired questions are just as relevant as their interactive conversations.  If you keep saying you don't give a shit, or you are fabulous and do long imitations of long extended hugs you will be called on it.  Same with texts and tweets.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

I don't think so..Her besties .LVP and Boy George couldn't even stop her about bag-o-pills. 

Dorit said they bonded over Xanax.

Rinna opened herself up to the questioning when she pulled out her (BIG) baggie and I do think considering she had been questioning Kim's sobriety it was very insensitive and downright stupid especially with Eden whose sister overdosed at the bloody table.

If I'm wrong about Edens presence there somebody please correct me because I don't always stayed glued to the show with total absorption but I think she was there?!?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

To me the RH would be wise to consider whatever they say in talking heads which of course are responses to unaired questions are just as relevant as their interactive conversations.  If you keep saying you don't give a shit, or you are fabulous and do long imitations of long extended hugs you will be called on it.  Same with texts and tweets.

But that won't stop the producers from "egging on" and cajoling them to say something heinous and appalling so Andy can make a point of bringing it up at the reunion! lol! ;)

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Jamie Satyr said:

I thought about that! Who goes to a party b!tchin' about their underwear in mixed company! So tacky! ;-)

I remember Ronnie Karam talking about this scene on the Watch What Crappens Podcast. He and Ben live in LA so they are familiar with the venues. He said when Kyle made the call to LVP asking for panties....she was sitting on a chair looking at the MALL across the street.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

It's all a game of telephone with these women but we watch from the outside and yes of course being diverse and individuals have our own perspectives which is what keeps things interesting for me.

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Dorit dragged herself into that.

Ericka was giggling when she said that, so it could have been her attempting to make a joke.

Surely not? By now all of these chicks should know you cannot make a joke if not doing it in a British/fake British accent. Minus the accent, it is just mean. With the accent, it is humorous. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Surely not? By now all of these chicks should know you cannot make a joke if not doing it in a British/fake British accent. Minus the accent, it is just mean. With the accent, it is humorous. 

I wish people would get off this British humour shtick, you either find it funny or not still doesn't mean that Erica has any sense of humour or isn't mean to others like Eden for example just because she can be and why does she do it, to demonstrate her cold gives zero phucks attitude and now the aghast that people think maybe she is pulling it off and actually believe her.

• Love 5
33 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

....and maybe there are different etiquette rules when doing lines.  j/k :) ..

Maybe in the sentence were "people" doing coke in your bathroom?

Your bathroom is code for Boy George's room - is there a British Urban Dictionary?

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, hecate2909 said:

I wish people would get off this British humour shtick, you either find it funny or not still doesn't mean that Erica has any sense of humour or isn't mean to others like Eden for example just because she can be and why does she do it, to demonstrate her cold gives zero phucks attitude and now the aghast that people think maybe she is pulling it off and actually believe her.

It's hard not to when you have Pretend Brit Dorit

• Love 3
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

Maybe in the sentence were "people" doing coke in your bathroom?

Your bathroom is code for Boy George's room - is there a British Urban Dictionary?

We have our fair share of urban legends but if it's words we tend to just call it slang!

• Love 1

Bloody hell! That was right proper dodgey of me not to think of that.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

My husband doesn't wear lipstick so I still don't understand why they all left together. 

Everyone getting up from the table at the same time is very strange. From some of the posts here, it seems like everyone thinks that dinner was just over and that is why everyone got up. Rinna said nothing about dinner being done. If it were done, it wouldn't be strange for the table to clear. She said during the dinner someone mentioned to Dorit that she needed to "get touched up" and the table cleared. I don't think I've ever seen that happen before, but certainly I don't socialize to the extent these gals do. Still, I really think it was in poor taste for Rinna to broach the topic on camera with no proof. 

To ZM's point, they have it on film. During the last few reunions they seem to delight in showing us things to back up one HW or contridict another. Maybe they will show us the actual scene so we can judge whether or not it is as strange as it sounds to some. 

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, hecate2909 said:

Dorit said they bonded over Xanax.

Rinna opened herself up to the questioning when she pulled out her (BIG) baggie and I do think considering she had been questioning Kim's sobriety it was very insensitive and downright stupid especially with Eden whose sister overdosed at the bloody table.

If I'm wrong about Edens presence there somebody please correct me because I don't always stayed glued to the show with total absorption but I think she was there?!?

Yes, Eden was there, it was in Eden's kitchen. LOL

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

New moniker DoBritTwit?

After the White Party at Pump, PK in the throes of passion called out Dorika.

Dorit didn't put it together until PK brought up the view at breakfast.

Oh that PK and his sense of humor

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Fair enough (lol)

True we Brits have a sense of humour that is more dry and maybe even rude at times we say things like "it's all in jest or Good fun"

Some don't get it and some don't like it but at least we have one, Erica is humourless and cold and mean and frankly out of her league when it comes to wit or charm.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, hecate2909 said:

I can see how it might become tiresome. But is't also tiresome to others that LVP's Britishness (is that an actual word??) is often used as an excuse to minimize some of her words. It is the fault of others because they don't understand her British humor. I understand it completely, and actually find her very funny. But I also find very bitchy comments to often be very funny. With or without the British accent. Often times around here, only the accented bitchy comments are defended and shrugged off. The ones delivered with regular old American accents are basically just considered bitchy. 

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, hecate2909 said:

Fair enough (lol)

True we Brits have a sense of humour that is more dry and maybe even rude at times we say things like "it's all in jest or Good fun"

Some don't get it and some don't like it but at least we have one, Erica is humourless and cold and mean and frankly out of her league when it comes to wit or charm.

Dorit is from Connecticut! LOL

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 3
59 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

LOL! ...and proper etiquette is to bring your own gold straw.

Sorry to correct you but it would be one of the following:

Gold Leaf Straw

Rose Gold Straw

I'm not being picky...just Bri  ish

14 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Naturally, after snorting a few lines causing him to blackout the incident from his memory...

You didn't mean whiteout?

• Love 2

Of all the British terms, I love dodgey the most. I love the scene in Love Actually where the PM goes on a hunt to find "his Natalie". He tells his version of the Secret Service the name of the street the hunt will occur on, then says "the dodgey end". Cracks me up every time. 

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I can see how it might become tiresome. But is't also tiresome to others that LVP's Britishness (is that an actual word??) is often used as an excuse to minimize some of her words. It is the fault of others because they don't understand her British humor. I understand it completely, and actually find her very funny. But I also find very bitchy comments to often be very funny. With or without the British accent. Often times around here, only the accented bitchy comments are defended and shrugged off. The ones delivered with regular old American accents are basically just considered bitchy. 

Best line of the night was LVP stating - her plan worked / Eden likes me more. 

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Yup but I really should just brush it off like we brits do!

(winks)

ETA: Water off a ducks back old chap, chin up, stiff upper lip an all!

4 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Of all the British terms, I love dodgey the most. I love the scene in Love Actually where the PM goes on a hunt to find "his Natalie". He tells his version of the Secret Service the name of the street the hunt will occur on, then says "the dodgey end". Cracks me up every time. 

Yup you guys call it the other side of the tracks. (lol)

Edited by hecate2909
  • Love 3
On 4/5/2017 at 10:24 AM, bichonblitz said:

Rinna is positively skeletal. Her dress was hanging off of her bones.

Has she gotten thinner this season? I know she has always been slender but it seems more apparent to me this year. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

Has she gotten thinner this season? I know she has always been slender but it seems more apparent to me this year. 

She's so skinny it's hard to tell but I think she has; she looks almost skeletal at times.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

No, I know the context I was using. It was definitely meant to be "not good". I definitely was not being dim witted. But, nice try, and thanks for playing :)

Okay but why would someone say that was not good of me rather than chit I missed that; I guess my mind was a tad remiss to not grasp that sooner.

Again though you  know what you intended so I will adhere to your superior knowledge of your own intent and simply say alrighty then!

(Cheers)

Another thing to note is we brits are quite self deprecating with our humour too.

Edited by hecate2909
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, hecate2909 said:

Okay but why would someone say that was not good of me rather than chit I missed that; I guess my mind was a tad remiss to not grasp that sooner.

Again though you  know what you intended so I will adhere to your superior knowledge of your own intent and simply say alrighty then!

(Cheers)

Another thing to note is we brits are quite self deprecating with our humour too.

Yes, the self deprecating part is important, as is the give and take aspect. I think Brits know if they give, they will get, and v.v. 

If you're not one to make those kinds of jokes (and haven't had them made at your expense all your life) it's probably harder to really appreciate that style of humor. I think that's part of what goes on on this show. Lisa gives, but she can also take it, and expects it -- just not all Americans actually give it, and are maybe a little taken aback when getting it.

Edited by Jel
And Canadians, too, but to a lesser extent I think because we have a very strong Brit influence on our culture.
  • Love 7
22 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

Rinna always looks great in clothes and this year she did a lot of open down the front dresses and it took the attention away from her eyes.  Since she is thin with the openings her chest looks bony in some of the dresses having said that in her bathing suit selfies not so much so: 

I thought her dress at the finale looked ill-fitting in some shots.  Which is unusual for Rinna.  Some times it was gaping open other times it was not.  Her ugly personality might have impaired my judgment.

• Love 8