Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

On 3/23/2020 at 10:30 AM, Brooklynista said:

How far is Chase willing to take this? How much are they paying him🤔

Apparently a lot! He’s also filming an episode of MBFFL at the bar that he works at. Ryan’s IG has a post about it. I guess COVID19 is ruining those plans! But he’s definitely capitalizing  on her!

This shit show meaning my big fat fabulous life has a shelf life and will not and last forever.  As soon as that’s over, they’ll be over and she’ll be filming at Dr. Nows office by then!!!

My guess is, I think that Chase may want children but realizes if he proceeds with her, he’ll be stuck with her forever.  At least if he goes through with this phoney marriage  and they’re no kids, he can get out with a fast getaway! 

Also, just a side thought about that weight lifting championship.  When Twit got there, she asked if there was anyone else in her weight class. Sean, her trainer, said “yes, Connie right over there” and the camera showed believe that was her name.  SO, coming in 2nd place out of  2 people, Twit, means you’re in LAST PLACE.  When she and Connie are taking a picture at the end with the awards there is no third-place person! 

Edited by Kaia40
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, John M said:

Nothing can convince me that Pnina Tornai isn't stored in a cage in the basement of Kleinfeld when she hasn't been summoned to make a half-assed sketch of a tacky wedding dress for the show.

Quit fat shaming - Whit deserves the chance to wear a slutty corset dress that looks weird on her hips and shows off her back fat as much as a thinner gal does!

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, John M said:

Nothing can convince me that Pnina Tornai isn't stored in a cage in the basement of Kleinfeld when she hasn't been summoned to make a half-assed sketch of a tacky wedding dress for the show.

To me, Pnina's stuff looks like it  belongs at Hookers 'R' Us.

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
29 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

To me, Pnina's stuff looks like it  belongs at Hookers 'R' Us.

I always thought that. I really dislike that see through stuff. 

No matter what dress  Twit wears, she’s going to look like humpty dumpty.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
16 hours ago, texasbluebonnets said:

They won't make it to the alter.  It won't last.  It's ALL fake.  I thought they first met at her condo when Chase came over to spend time with Ryan, and now, they met at a New Years party?  that alone proves its fake.  When you lie, it always catches up with you, and she's now caught in a big fat fabulous lie...

I have zero doubt that there will be a convenient way for them to break up neatly before they get anywhere near Halloween. My niece ended her engagement two weeks ago (she found out that her fiance had been cheating on her) and that was after the announcement, an engagement party, setting up a registry, picking a venue and sending out the "save the date" cards and living together for several years. 

The planned date Whitney's wedding is just seven months from now and unless they've already selected and reserved their venue, there's no chance of them getting anything decent. Most of the most popular venues are booked a year or more out, especially for Saturday nights (the most popular time for receptions) and holidays (especially those that fall on weekends) are especially popular. If they got engaged last fall, they should have things like a registry ready to go even if they couldn't actually activate it until the engagement episode aired. Same with having her venue lined up (no venue would have publicized that they'd been hired until given clearance). 

Then you have all of the other things that need to get done for a wedding. To buy a dress, you're looking at several months between ordering and the dress being ready. Especially when you need one in a "special size". Whitney would have to have her dress ordered as or this month to ensure that it arrives on time (especially with the big delays that the COVID19 pandemic is causing with supply lines). Florists have to be arranged and as of now, all good photographers, djs or bands, makeup artists, hair stylist are booking up. 

And again, the timing of the ceremony is suspect given that it fits in neatly with their filming schedule. This is going to be a "made for reality tv" fiasco.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

I have zero doubt that there will be a convenient way for them to break up neatly before they get anywhere near Halloween. My niece ended her engagement two weeks ago (she found out that her fiance had been cheating on her) and that was after the announcement, an engagement party, setting up a registry, picking a venue and sending out the "save the date" cards and living together for several years. 

The planned date Whitney's wedding is just seven months from now and unless they've already selected and reserved their venue, there's no chance of them getting anything decent. Most of the most popular venues are booked a year or more out, especially for Saturday nights (the most popular time for receptions) and holidays (especially those that fall on weekends) are especially popular. If they got engaged last fall, they should have things like a registry ready to go even if they couldn't actually activate it until the engagement episode aired. Same with having her venue lined up (no venue would have publicized that they'd been hired until given clearance). 

Then you have all of the other things that need to get done for a wedding. To buy a dress, you're looking at several months between ordering and the dress being ready. Especially when you need one in a "special size". Whitney would have to have her dress ordered as or this month to ensure that it arrives on time (especially with the big delays that the COVID19 pandemic is causing with supply lines). Florists have to be arranged and as of now, all good photographers, djs or bands, makeup artists, hair stylist are booking up. 

And again, the timing of the ceremony is suspect given that it fits in neatly with their filming schedule. This is going to be a "made for reality tv" fiasco.

I am so sorry for your niece. What a difficult thing to go through. Glad she found out what a jerk her fiancé was before they walked down the aisle.  

They do apparently have a venue. A few weeks ago we saw the first signs of filming at a place in the mountains. Based on the extremely sparse wedding website its the same place. Of course you have to ask who takes all of their friends to check out a wedding venue, especially when it’s out of town? Oh yea - someone who isn’t actually getting married, they are just pretending for a TV show. 

Until I see something, really anything at this point, that indicates these two do anything together that isn’t for the show or being filmed in some way then it’s just impossible to believe they are actually a couple. 

• Love 11
58 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

My niece ended her engagement two weeks ago (she found out that her fiance had been cheating on her)

I'm so sorry for your niece.  This is the main reason why I never got married.  All the men I ever loved, cheated on me.  I'm now 59 years old and have been happily single my entire life.  I hope that she can find true love again, if that's what her heart desires.  

• Love 5

The planned date Whitney's wedding is just seven months from now and unless they've already selected and reserved their venue, there's no chance of them getting anything decent. Most of the most popular venues are booked a year or more out, especially for Saturday nights (the most popular time for receptions) and holidays (especially those that fall on weekends) are especially popular.

My now-husband and I got engaged in mid-December. We got incredibly lucky and found an amazing venue for a Saturday evening wedding and reception the following June. It was the only date the venue was available for the next nine months. The venue didn't say but I always thought someone must have cancelled and that's how we got it. Caterers, florists, photographer and band were no problem (though we live in a large city).  We didn't have a registry but I think you can do that in a day or two if you really set your mind to it. I ordered my dress in early January and that was about as late as I could have waited without buying off the rack (which I couldn't do because I'm bigger than most sample sizes). So sometimes the stars align and you can plan a pretty fancy formal wedding in less than a year. But we were lucky.

• Love 4
19 hours ago, Kaia40 said:

Also, just a side thought about that weight lifting championship.  When Twit got there, she asked if there was anyone else in her weight class. Sean, her trainer, said “yes, Connie right over there” and the camera showed believe that was her name.  SO, coming in 2nd place out of  2 people, Twit, means you’re in LAST PLACE.  When she and Connie are taking a picture at the end with the awards there is no third-place person! 

She definitely took the opportunity to exaggerate, as usual. I was ready to give per compliments on doing an actual, real competition and she pulled that kindergarten act. 

I will say this--good on her if she sticks with it. Her weight seems stable and it's an activity she clearly enjoys. 

• Love 3
On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2020 at 11:28 AM, absolutelyido said:

Are you f-ing kidding me? The photo on the home page of their site has half of the groom's head cut off? Who, in real life, would ever do that?

Bethanny Frankle of RHONY had her wedding album cover designed w/ her spouses head cut off. Yes, really.

• LOL 3
On 3/23/2020 at 10:10 AM, 3girlsforus said:

It’s part of her current IG story posted sometime within the last 24 hours (since it will go away after that time) She answered this question. I completely agree with this all being fake. I just find it funny that she’s so bad and maintaining the fake. She posts so much inconsistent stuff but expects us to believe everything. Of course in my really conspiratorial moments I think she’s probably already secretly married to Buddy and it’s all been for the money the whole time. 

5D878498-AE74-4B36-8869-5ED3D3CB8E43.jpeg

While I do not think a wedding will happen, I am more shocked that they are filming her right now. I have wondered will there be any new reality TV episodes soon. First shows like amazing race and survivor we cancelled. 90 fiance tell all is cancelled and I thought why could they not just do that with video calls and a host in a remote location? but they cancelled it and it is one of the highest rated episodes one of TLC highest rated shows.   I wondered about filming with less people and if they would still film like that. Married at first sight was already filming a season, people are married and the films crews are small like Whitney and they stopped filming (which I have no idea how they could make a season, since they are married for 60 days and then decide to stay or leave, how can you put that on hold for weeks or months and still make it "real").  So far the only other show that had any filming in the last few weeks was the Duggars and that was maybe 2 weeks ago. Kind of weird that Whitney is the only one that is currently being filmed. It must be her crew's choice? and they must really trust the situation if it is true. I would love to see a picture of the crew in her place with todays newspaper held up. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 3/25/2020 at 10:33 AM, Hana Chan said:

My niece ended her engagement two weeks ago (she found out that her fiance had been cheating on her) and that was after the announcement, an engagement party, setting up a registry, picking a venue and sending out the "save the date" cards and living together for several years. 

Many  many years ago,  my BFF's wedding was  cancelled  THE DAY BEFORE THE  INVITATIONS WERE  MAILED OUT.  He called her on the phone and broke up with her.  🤬

Needless to say,  she kept the  ring and  pawned it.  

• Love 2

I find this photo to be very funny, but spot on.  All the barnicles are all happy, and then their is Chase, who is looking away from the camera, and Ryan is trying to hid behind Whitney. That beret on her looks hidious. They say that a picture is worth  a thousand words.  

Just now, Colleenna said:

He called her on the phone and broke up with her

now days, I'm sure he would have texted her to call it off instead of calling.  Did he give a reason why?  Also did he say why he waited to the last minute to tell her?

28 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

I just find it funny that she’s so bad and maintaining the fake

She could get an award for the worst actress in reality show biz history.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 3/25/2020 at 7:48 AM, 3girlsforus said:

They do apparently have a venue.

Well I can just see it now, next season the dramer starts with the venue fall out, they resort to getting married in the Thor pet cemetery out back. Babs has a tizzy about anyone traipsing and staining their green living room carpet circa 1980. Chase breaks into Glenns' liquor cabinet and gets trashed, professes his love for Ryan and Heather silently sobs into a pillow about Buddy dumping her.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, texasbluebonnets said:

I find this photo to be very funny, but spot on.  All the barnicles are all happy, and then their is Chase, who is looking away from the camera, and Ryan is trying to hid behind Whitney. That beret on her looks hidious. They say that a picture is worth  a thousand words.  

now days, I'm sure he would have texted her to call it off instead of calling.  Did he give a reason why?  Also did he say why he waited to the last minute to tell her?

She could get an award for the worst actress in reality show biz history.

Chase looks like he gained weight!!  😂😂

• Love 2
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

What?!?!?!

B93CFA31-2C85-4AD3-BDF2-D578CB4F65AD.jpeg

For once, Whitney posted something actually usable. I'll have to find those tabs since I don't' have a bathtub and I miss my bath bombs.

Okay, now she can return to being a waste of skin and air.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

For once, Whitney posted something actually usable. I'll have to find those tabs since I don't' have a bathtub and I miss my bath bombs.

They are really good for congestion. I just was confused by her comment. I’m old and speak English, not ‘cool speak’. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Hana Chan said:

SAME! I was like, shoot I'll fuck with those as well...

• Love 2

They just go on the floor of your shower/tub where the water stream hits.  I haven't tried the lavender before, but the Vicks original worked quite well.  They were great if you had a cold or just plugged from seasonal allergies.  Very little product actually goes down the drain.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

I really don't understand her post. Why can't they be together? His clurb is shut down - I'm fairly certain there is no way to bartend remotely from home.  As I understand from friends in NC, the governor just ordered North Carolinians to stay in place, starting this coming Monday. If she's filming in Charlotte, doesn't seem like there's any reason he can't get there. (Well, I can think of a few, but I doubt Whitney would admit to any of them.)

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Ketzel said:

I really don't understand her post. Why can't they be together? His clurb is shut down - I'm fairly certain there is no way to bartend remotely from home.  As I understand from friends in NC, the governor just ordered North Carolinians to stay in place, starting this coming Monday. If she's filming in Charlotte, doesn't seem like there's any reason he can't get there. (Well, I can think of a few, but I doubt Whitney would admit to any of them.)

It doesn’t make any sense to me either, except for the obvious that Chase’s contract doesn’t include quarantine. But setting that aside, if she really wanted to be with him during this time then maybe it wasn’t the best time to get a dog without any consideration to the fact that he has two dogs as well. Also, for some reason Babs seems to be with her but no mention of Glenn. Not sure what’s going on there. Just another list of things that conflict with the narrative she’d like us to believe. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

It doesn’t make any sense to me either, except for the obvious that Chase’s contract doesn’t include quarantine. But setting that aside, if she really wanted to be with him during this time then maybe it wasn’t the best time to get a dog without any consideration to the fact that he has two dogs as well. Also, for some reason Babs seems to be with her but no mention of Glenn. Not sure what’s going on there. Just another list of things that conflict with the narrative she’d like us to believe. 

She had a post on fb and said Hunter is with Glenn at home. Apparently, They decided to separate their parents during this time which I think is terrible. However, Glenn is still working so maybe they’re afraid he’ll be in contact with someone already infected. 

19 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

She had a post on fb and said Hunter is with Glenn at home. Apparently, They decided to separate their parents during this time which I think is terrible. However, Glenn is still working so maybe they’re afraid he’ll be in contact with someone already infected. 

Maybe Twit needs someone to  wipe her ass, and without  her "production assistant, " Mom get the "pleasure " of  serving  Twit. Talk about getting the fuzzy side of the  lollipop.....

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

Maybe Twit needs someone to  wipe her ass, and without  her "production assistant, " Mom get the "pleasure " of  serving  Twit. Talk about getting the fuzzy side of the  lollipop.....

You are probably right but this is what her fiancé is for.  He can get his fuzzy lollipop over to Charlotte to take care of his “love”. 

• LOL 4

I’ll play devil’s advocate for Whitney (I know) maybe she’s not with Chase and since he probably came in contact with hundreds of people’s the klerb, he’s not going to her house, especially with her mom there.  She probably would have said that, but I’m trying.  Meanwhile Whitney posted they were filming so Babs is around people anyway.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

On her Instagram in the spot where she posts those videos that only last 24 hours, she has asked that everyone stop saying that being stuck inside from the corona virus is going to make them fat!!  I think it strikes a nerve with her when people say that especially if they're smaller than she is.     Sorry Twit but being inside all day everyday is making  a lot of people gain weight,  myself included.  My gym is closed and there's only so much walking I can do.  I'm really bored and stressed and I've been eating more than normal.    I think she just wants an excuse to eat and lay around and not feel guilty about it.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Just another list of things that conflict with the narrative she’d like us to believe. 

oh what a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive.  Once you start lying, you tend to forget what the lies are, and then you get caught in the lies.  She's been lying to us since day one.  This only proves that this relationhip is all scripted.  If they were truly in love, he would have moved to Charlotte in a heart beat.  Didn't she say that they needed to live in the same city to continue their relationship?  It's all phony baloney.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

I’ll play devil’s advocate for Whitney (I know) maybe she’s not with Chase and since he probably came in contact with hundreds of people’s the klerb, he’s not going to her house, especially with her mom there.  She probably would have said that, but I’m trying.  Meanwhile Whitney posted they were filming so Babs is around people anyway.

See there you go being all nice again. It does seem to make sense on the face of it but the last weekend that Chase’s klerb was open before being closed for COVID Whitney was in Wilmington filming at the klerb. With as ‘out and about’ Whitney had been prior to the shut down it was far safer for Babs to stay with Glenn and have Hunter run any necessary errands for them. Plus frankly Whitney is probably as high risk for complications as Babs and Glenn, if not more, if she were to get COVID. 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

See there you go being all nice again. It does seem to make sense on the face of it but the last weekend that Chase’s klerb was open before being closed for COVID Whitney was in Wilmington filming at the klerb. With as ‘out and about’ Whitney had been prior to the shut down it was far safer for Babs to stay with Glenn and have Hunter run any necessary errands for them. Plus frankly Whitney is probably as high risk for complications as Babs and Glenn, if not more, if she were to get COVID. 

Yeah, I’m not sure really why Babs is with Whitney at all, other than I think Whitney doesn’t want to be alone and might need help, but figured Whitney would say she’s keeping Chase away to “save” Babs.  I agree Whitney is probably equally susceptible, if not more. I try to have a ratio of 20 snarky posts:1 “nice” post lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

On her Instagram in the spot where she posts those videos that only last 24 hours, she has asked that everyone stop saying that being stuck inside from the corona virus is going to make them fat!!  I think it strikes a nerve with her when people say that especially if they're smaller than she is.     Sorry Twit but being inside all day everyday is making  a lot of people gain weight,  myself included.  My gym is closed and there's only so much walking I can do.  I'm really bored and stressed and I've been eating more than normal.    I think she just wants an excuse to eat and lay around and not feel guilty about it.

I hear ya. My gym is also closed. I can't  walk for very long without a  lot of pain, and I'm  eating  out of  boredom.  I've gained a  pound in the last  week,  so this needs to  stop NOW. 

I saw a meme on FB: "Every  once in a while,  try on your jeans.  Pajamas  will fool you  into  thinking  all is well....." 😁

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

So, if people are around Babs , moot point, about fake fiance coming to be with his true love in the same town.  

Fakety fake fake fake storyline (tm Elaine Bennis re: faking it.)

I always think of Princess Bride when I hear the phrase"true love", or "twew wove". 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

I agree. She probably also doesn’t like continually seeing messages that remind her that people don’t want to be fat because it is unhealthy and unattractive. 

• Love 7
18 hours ago, Colleenna said:

I hear ya. My gym is also closed. I can't  walk for very long without a  lot of pain, and I'm  eating  out of  boredom.  I've gained a  pound in the last  week,  so this needs to  stop NOW. 

I saw a meme on FB: "Every  once in a while,  try on your jeans.  Pajamas  will fool you  into  thinking  all is well....." 😁

This is why I get on the scale. Stretchy pants are comfortable but they are backstabbing liars!

• LOL 6

So true, cherenkov. 

I have been binging on Easter candy... one bag a week..... plus staying at home, so it's easy to pull on stretchy yoga pants and hang out. 

However,  I weigh myself frequently,  not every day,  and started walking outside for 20 minutes at least four vitamin D, doing a yoga DVD, and using hand weights.  I swore off the candy too. 

Painting my basement this week so getting tons of movement in,  too. 

Not going to let this virus demotivated me from being healthy. 

Twit can go suck an egg. Too much weight is not healthy.  

That said I appreciate the beauty of Gayelle and other big beautiful women.  

Twit's personality is horrible because she is horrible to everyone around her...very passive aggressive or openly mean.

• Love 6