Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, Kaia40 said:

Hey @Haleybug. It’s from Season 3! The same season where she stalked Lennie.  I just found these pics for you on TLC.com! I came across this gem (second pic) where she stalked Lennie and I just had to throw it in! The creepiest part about that Is when she covered the peephole while she was knocking!!! This obviously is something she’s DEFINITELY done before! I would never think to cover someone’s peephole! lol. Sorry, I fell down the rabbit hole! I’ll see if I can find footage of Todd telling her to tie her own shoes! I don’t blame him in many ways for not tying her shoes but her feet are so nasty when they give those gross close ups! ?? I love Todd!! ?

3B2BD90A-793A-4437-B16B-FBB8897677B9.jpeg

3541A627-BB94-4DDF-9B03-EF0070CC18D2.jpeg

You get the impression the crew and editors didn't like Twit all that much?  You'd think they would fix her hair so those cheap clip in extensions she used weren't so visible and ugly looking.  We all know they reshoot scenes on reality tv someone could have fixed it and shot the scene again.

• Love 10
(edited)
16 hours ago, Haleybug said:

I really want to re-watch her pitching fits over shoes but I can't seem to find this episode - they're all running together at this point.  I'm almost positive its in Season 3 but none of the episode descriptions on TLC's site seem to fit.  Does anyone by chance remember what episode Twit & Todd did this ballroom dance "competition"?  

Season 3, episode 8, is where Whit announces to her dance trainer that she would only be able to actually WEAR the dance shoes for three minutes before she would have to change into non-dance shoes.

Edited to add: The next episode, number 9, is where the actual competition takes place.

44B7DEE2-1A1B-4478-BB3C-1C6E2EAB2F32.jpeg

415216F2-7621-4278-823F-75578FFE3328.jpeg

64D47FDF-47A1-49D6-9C40-45A79C64CC68.jpeg

Edited by tdanaher
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, tdanaher said:

Season 3, episode 8, is where Whit announces to her dance trainer that she would only be able to actually WEAR the dance shoes for three minutes before she would have to change into non-dance shoes.

Edited to add: The next episode, number 9, is where the actual competition takes place.

44B7DEE2-1A1B-4478-BB3C-1C6E2EAB2F32.jpeg

415216F2-7621-4278-823F-75578FFE3328.jpeg

64D47FDF-47A1-49D6-9C40-45A79C64CC68.jpeg

@tdanaher - Thank you SOOOO much!  I've become really frustrated with the episode descriptions on the TLC site lately.  They never seem to describe the main happenings of the episode so finding specific things has been hard for me.  I wonder if I'm the only one that has this problem....

19 hours ago, Kaia40 said:

The creepiest part about that Is when she covered the peephole while she was knocking!!! This obviously is something she’s DEFINITELY done before!

Oh my, yes!  I remember being disturbed by this.  That's some major stalker behavior.  We all know she has no boundaries and this a prime example.  

• Love 5

I just watched the entire Pickler/Ben interview of Twit. She had the gall to spend about 1/3 of the time talking about BGDC AS IF IT REALLY EXISTED.

The best moment was when they were screening the "fat girl dancing" YouTube video & Twit said if she had known it was going to go viral, she would have done some things differently: "Like, I would have taken a shower."

• Love 13
5 hours ago, Dot said:

I just watched the entire Pickler/Ben interview of Twit. She had the gall to spend about 1/3 of the time talking about BGDC AS IF IT REALLY EXISTED.

The best moment was when they were screening the "fat girl dancing" YouTube video & Twit said if she had known it was going to go viral, she would have done some things differently: "Like, I would have taken a shower."

She has no filter.  Is that something you really want the world to know?  I've lost count how many times she's said she didn't  shower and she's all sweaty.  Add in the reaching/wiping difficulty and I'm sure Twit has some interesting odors. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, SevenCostanza said:

She has no filter.  Is that something you really want the world to know?  I've lost count how many times she's said she didn't  shower and she's all sweaty.  Add in the reaching/wiping difficulty and I'm sure Twit has some interesting odors. 

Twit doesn't have to tell anyone she doesn't shower.  The eyes and noses of everyone she meets (or in any pictures she appears) make that fact clear.

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

She is so big around her middle, I wonder if she can even get close enough to the sink to turn the faucets on, and wash her hands? Maybe that is why they always look dirty?

I think you are giving her too much credit. Her lack of hygiene is laziness. 

• Love 11

Since we know from last year that Twit can't resist blabbing most of a new season's story arcs on her SM pages, I decided to keep a count.

Here's #1: She told K&B that she & Todd were going to be taking BGDC in a new direction which they would announce in the last episode of S-6. My guess? They plan to be appearing in various cities around the country as they did in Charleston, a la TFM. If that's the plan, it will last about as long as the first time Todd refuses to tie her shoes.

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

That is a whole lot of cleavage. 

And an answer as to what the deformed Adam's apple was in one of her "glam shots." It's a small, round necklace that became elongated when her full face was lengthened into a thin one.

• Love 11
20 hours ago, LordOfLotion said:

Let's not forget that she always has some kind of crippling accident when she gets in a tub, or it overflows, or some other disaster happens.

I really wish I could find that "extra" cut scene of her trying to test drive the Miata when she was "car shopping". They had to put the top down because it was the only way she could actually fit inside the car. It looked like the circus and I was waiting for Yakkity Sax to start.

15 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

That is a whole lot of cleavage. 

That's kind of like saying a car is fast cause it's falling off a cliff, or that an unemployed guy has a lot of vacation days...

• Love 9
52 minutes ago, cherenkov said:

I really wish I could find that "extra" cut scene of her trying to test drive the Miata when she was "car shopping". They had to put the top down because it was the only way she could actually fit inside the car. It looked like the circus and I was waiting for Yakkity Sax to start.

That's kind of like saying a car is fast cause it's falling off a cliff, or that an unemployed guy has a lot of vacation days...

I really do not care if you have to call out from work today, FIND THAT CLIP!!  I don't remember that scene at all.  Why would a dealership even let her attempt that?

• Love 15
25 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I really do not care if you have to call out from work today, FIND THAT CLIP!!  I don't remember that scene at all.  Why would a dealership even let her attempt that?

I agree!!  I haven’t seen that before either. I can’t even imagine how ridiculous she must have looked and how bad for the car it must have been. My dad has a Miata. It is SMALL and low to the ground. Did they show her getting out of it? 

• Love 6
46 minutes ago, Brooks said:

The dealership probably wanted to toss her off the property but for the cameras taking in all the action, LOL.  Passive aggressive b!tch.

Something she used to her advantage. She knows having the cameras makes her even more protected from potential push back of her bad behavior. No one would dare get into it with her and potentially be sued. One would think having the cameras should help show that Whitney is the inappropriate one but in reality they could easily be bashed for ‘obesity hatred’ even if they are completely in the right.  Whitney knows that and she loves it. 

• Love 8

Or maybe it was a slow day at the dealership and the staff had placed bets about how it would go.  "Here, Whitney, let's see how you look in this even smaller model!"

• Love 7
5 hours ago, cherenkov said:

I really wish I could find that "extra" cut scene of her trying to test drive the Miata when she was "car shopping".

That's the scene I've always craved to see! Since it was in an extra-fat episode, I missed it.

Here's a challenge to @tdanaher & @Ketzel, our 2 premiere researchers: can you find this segment & share it with us?

• Love 3
On 5/17/2018 at 8:30 AM, AZChristian said:

Twit doesn't have to tell anyone she doesn't shower.  The eyes and noses of everyone she meets (or in any pictures she appears) make that fact clear.

I enjoy watching My 600 lbs life. Twit is now well into that category when it comes to size. People on that show often stress how important daily showers are for them, as they can get (life threatening) infections between their folds if they don’t bathe daily. How long will it be until not bathing catches up on Twit?

• Love 7

I was trying to find the Miata thing on You Tube (no luck), when I ran across this gem... It's a bit long, but what the hell else do I have to do.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Aw my lahgs said:

I enjoy watching My 600 lbs life. Twit is now well into that category when it comes to size. People on that show often stress how important daily showers are for them, as they can get (life threatening) infections between their folds if they don’t bathe daily. How long will it be until not bathing catches up on Twit?

Because Whitney is so short she’s much closer to  600 lbs life than her weight would indicate even if we believe she’s “only” 380. And her problem with folds would be much more pronounced because of her height as well. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Emma C said:

I was trying to find the Miata thing on You Tube (no luck), when I ran across this gem... It's a bit long, but what the hell else do I have to do.

Wow, that was brutal.

(edited)
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

Because Whitney is so short she’s much closer to  600 lbs life than her weight would indicate even if we believe she’s “only” 380. And her problem with folds would be much more pronounced because of her height as well. 

Dr Now sometimes has to explain it to his patients, along the lines of “You are 580 pound but if you were normal height you would be close to 800 pound.”

ETA: at this this point I think Shitney is in the mid-high 400s (450-475 ballpark), which would easily be 600 lbs for someone of average height.

Edited by Aw my lahgs
  • Love 8
Just now, Aw my lahgs said:

Dr Now sometimes has to explain it to his patients, along the lines of “You are 580 pound but if you were normal height you would be close to 800 pound.”

Ok I’m going to date myself here but there was a great line in Cheers about this. Norm walked in and Sam yelled ‘Hey Norm. What are you up to?’ And he said ‘My ideal weight if I was 7 feet tall’. 

• Love 16
(edited)
26 minutes ago, Aw my lahgs said:

This scene?

That's it! Thanks, @AwMyLahgs. I wish it didn't cut before she drives away.

Edited by Dot
correct typo
  • Love 1

This scene?

Oh.

My.

Gawd.

And she even says, "It's like I'm sitting on 10 pillows but it's just my butt." 

Delusional toddler.

2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

There was a Dr. Now patient about Sweatney's height --- Lupe, I think. I don't remember Lupe's starting weight but Sweatney is not far behind her. 

• Love 10
(edited)
7 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

This scene?

Oh how the Gods have smiled upon me today! This broad has absolutely no shame. If her goal is to be the anti- fat stereotype,  this is definitely the wrong way to go about it. Squishing yourself in a clown car? Well, if that's not fat fodder, I don't know what is.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 5

She’ll be among the fittest patients on my 600 lbs life.

Maybe the new direction she will be taking BGDC is to turn it into Big Girls Sumo Wrestling Class.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

She’ll be among the fittest patients on my 600 lbs life.

Ok, so Twit is, a "fat-lete"?  Hahahahahsha. 

Let's see her walk another 3-5 mile "marathon" for a charity.....  without blubbering and howling like a stuck ox in a tar pit. 

Let's see put on and tie her own shoes ....like the big toddler that she is.  

Let's see her lead a dance class for a full 5 minutes without turning red and out of breath. BGDC my Aunt Annie. 

Who is she kidding? We have eyes. 

It seems like Twit is desperate to get some cred in physical activity like those big yoga/exercise female quasi-celebrities that are going to be on the cruise.   As if. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Tosia said:

Ok, so Twit is, a "fat-lete"?  Hahahahahsha. 

Let's see her walk another 3-5 mile "marathon" for a charity.....  without blubbering and howling like a stuck ox in a tar pit. 

Let's see put on and tie her own shoes ....like the big toddler that she is.  

Let's see her lead a dance class for a full 5 minutes without turning red and out of breath. BGDC my Aunt Annie. 

Who is she kidding? We have eyes. 

It seems like Twit is desperate to get some cred in physical activity like those big yoga/exercise female quasi-celebrities that are going to be on the cruise.   As if. 

OK, then, by golly! That means I'm a "try-athlete."

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Colleenna said:

OK, then, by golly! That means I'm a "try-athlete."

Or maybe a transathlete, a la Rachel Dolezal who says she is "transracial."

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Dot said:

Or maybe a transathlete, a la Rachel Dolezal who says she is "transracial."

Nah... It's my old joke. Hubs used to be a triathlete. I told folk "he's a triathlete, I just try to be an athlete." ;-) 

• Love 3
(edited)
On 5/14/2018 at 6:04 PM, princelina said:

I will never not crack up at Todd's face in this photo!!!

Great minds think alike.  I always wonder how her “friends” keep their composure at least in front of her, although Todd often fails LOL 

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 8
On 5/18/2018 at 3:47 PM, 3girlsforus said:

When you consider she’s 5’1 or 2, the comment from the car salesman ‘I didn’t know it had that much leg room’ is absolutely hilarious. 

My fave was when Whit said' "I don't know if I can shut the door" and he says, "I don't know either!"  Then "Suck it up, suck it up" as he closes the door!  Hahahaha!

• Love 8