Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

57 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

Wow that's a really rude response.  If she can't handle some constructive criticism maybe she shouldn't post every minute of her life on social media to be critiqued.  Suck it up buttercup you can't have it both ways.  Not everyone finds you as adorable as your parents.

That also was a comment that addressed the trainer, not Shitney, and looks like it was meant to point out something that could prevent Shitney from getting hurt. And how does Shitney respond?

Yeah.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Pachengala said:

I had to go check this out; oh my god what a disproportionately hostile response! Even for her! The number one reason I have always disliked Whitney is because of how awful she is to fans and detractors alike, but she appears to be upping her game and even some fans are starting to notice. 

I think this goes along with the smugness I noticed several months ago which made me pretty sure MBFFL had been renewed. She was a lot nicer on her SM pages at the same time last year when there seemed to be a possibility that TLC would not renew. Since she knows there will be a S-6, she can let her true, ugly, histrionic self shine thru.

"So beautiful and such an inspiration," my ass.

Edited by Dot
correct typo
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, auntjess said:

And I suspect you're wearing on them.

Haha!! I was just going to post this! You can tell Glen looks at her with such embarrassment!  

8 hours ago, Dot said:

she can let her true, ugly, histrionic self shine thru.

Exactly DOT! You’re always spot on with your posts! 

• Love 4
On 4/26/2018 at 10:22 AM, Pachengala said:

I had to go check this out; oh my god what a disproportionately hostile response! Even for her! The number one reason I have always disliked Whitney is because of how awful she is to fans and detractors alike, but she appears to be upping her game and even some fans are starting to notice. 

7F70D71F-7D93-4450-A38B-3E2DEAA403AA.jpeg

This is, ah, charming.

• Love 7

I can't get over the 'you've lost so much weight' comments in response to the photoshopped head-shot. People are just so stupid. Even if she was on a real diet it would take a VERY long time and a large amount of weight for her face to slim down like that, if it even could. UGH. Stupid, stupid, stupid. 

• Love 11
44 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Oh Whit - you scared me with such foul language - now be off with you and go try and run a 8K  a cookie run

That's about what I told the lady who called about my expiring warranty, but couldn't tell me for what.

• Love 4

I'm a graphic designer and sometimes use a program called Portrait Pro to quickly retouch faces (but dial way back on the default contouring/corrections). Here's a before and after from an internet pic not taken from way above. Took less than 30 seconds to process, but couldn't do the "neck sculpt" function because it couldn't find her neck. They now have a body editing version. Don't believe anything you see on the interwebs....

Screen Shot 2018-04-27 at 4.11.51 PM.png

• Love 17

The posters on My 600 pound Life are saying that next week's (5/2/2018)  poundicipant, Sarah,  looks like an older Whitney.   

Welcome to your future, Whit!

Don't cuss me out.....I'm only saying......

• Love 8
2 hours ago, amacmom said:

I'm a graphic designer and sometimes use a program called Portrait Pro to quickly retouch faces (but dial way back on the default contouring/corrections). Here's a before and after from an internet pic not taken from way above. Took less than 30 seconds to process, but couldn't do the "neck sculpt" function because it couldn't find her neck. They now have a body editing version. Don't believe anything you see on the interwebs....

Screen Shot 2018-04-27 at 4.11.51 PM.png

Fascinating. Thanks, @amacmom. That explains how the small mole on her neck remained in the doctored photo Twit posted since I think it would have disappeared with PhotoShop.

Can you do anything with her two rodent front teeth?

BTW, I had a good laugh over your software being unable to find her neck! ?

ETA: I like to go to the "Ask Whitney" column on the MBFFL FB page to ask a question each month. This is the one I posted for this month: "What facial-sculpting software did you use to 'photoshop' the 2 selfies you posted Apr 25 on FB?"

Edited by Dot
  • Love 19

@Dot Most certainly can fix teeth easily in photoshop. I'd shorten the central incisors and lengthen the lateral incisors. I'm not an orthodontist, but I play one on the internet. Nothing I can do about a histrionic personality disorder though. 

• Love 20

I don't get the point of posting those skinny face selfies. We can all see what she really looks like. More importantly, she claims not to be ashamed of her own appearance. She loves herself! We should love her too, just as she is! No body shame! So why post blatantly dishonest images? Does she think we'll be fooled? Or is she actually fooling herself? 

• Love 14
21 minutes ago, momofsquid said:

I don't get the point of posting those skinny face selfies. We can all see what she really looks like. More importantly, she claims not to be ashamed of her own appearance. She loves herself! We should love her too, just as she is! No body shame! So why post blatantly dishonest images? Does she think we'll be fooled? Or is she actually fooling herself? 

She thinks we’ll be fooled because a lot of people are. On her FB page there are a zillion responses of ‘wow you look great. You lost so much weight’ etc. Personally I wouldn’t want compliments based on a fake picture but Whitney seems to be able to convince herself that what all these fawners say is true even when they are saying it about something that is fake. 

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

She thinks we’ll be fooled because a lot of people are. On her FB page there are a zillion responses of ‘wow you look great. You lost so much weight’ etc. Personally I wouldn’t want compliments based on a fake picture but Whitney seems to be able to convince herself that what all these fawners say is true even when they are saying it about something that is fake. 

This is true. And you have to wonder if Whit takes it as a compliment that "You've lost so much weight!" in spite of her frantic denials.

Similar situation: A relative of mine, who was 5'4" and chubby, decided she was destined to be a fashion model and had a glamour shot taken as part of her "portfolio". Of course it looked nothing like her, but her mom proudly displayed the photo in her living room and bragged that friends didn't recognize her daughter in this photo. Somehow she took it as a compliment that people were basically telling her, "This photo is so pretty that it looks nothing like your daughter." So I guess there are people who see it as a positive thing that you can create a photo that is flattering to the point of being unrecognizable. I know they're in it for the compliments but I still don't get it. If people are saying, "That looks so good, it doesn't even look like you!" they're telling you that you don't look that good. Right? I'm giving myself a headache thinking about it. 

Edited by momofsquid
  • Love 13
34 minutes ago, momofsquid said:

This is true. And you have to wonder if Whit takes it as a compliment that "You've lost so much weight!" in spite of her frantic denials.

Similar situation: A relative of mine, who was 5'4" and chubby, decided she was destined to be a fashion model and had a glamour shot taken as part of her "portfolio". Of course it looked nothing like her, but her mom proudly displayed the photo in her living room and bragged that friends didn't recognize her daughter in this photo. Somehow she took it as a compliment that people were basically telling her, "This photo is so pretty that it looks nothing like your daughter." So I guess there are people who see it as a positive thing that you can create a photo that is flattering to the point of being unrecognizable. I know they're in it for the compliments but I still don't get it. If people are saying, "That looks so good, it doesn't even look like you!" they're telling you that you don't look that good. Right? I'm giving myself a headache thinking about it. 

I don’t get that either. I would take that as an insult rather than a compliment.  

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

She has an extra forehead in that photo too.

Actually, I think she's balding in front. There's a photo from a couple of weeks ago where she's commenting about not wearing extensions where she appears to be really bald. I don't know how extensions work: would they hide frontal baldness or was I just seeing a shadow in that aforementioned photo?

• Love 3
15 hours ago, amacmom said:

@Dot Most certainly can fix teeth easily in photoshop. I'd shorten the central incisors and lengthen the lateral incisors. I'm not an orthodontist, but I play one on the internet. Nothing I can do about a histrionic personality disorder though. 

Damn.  You should get a makeover show on TLC;  I know I'd be signing up.  If they would hold virtual class reunions...

• Love 4
9 hours ago, momofsquid said:

Exactly!! I was saying the same exact thing!! She’s so full of crap! 

6 hours ago, Cherrio said:

She has an extra forehead in that photo too.

Yes!  Her face looked like a big fat thumb in that previous photo!! 

Edited by Kaia40
  • Love 3

Okay guys... I just got off of a cruise ship so I've been away from the internet for a week. I have been having lunch at the Fort Lauderdale Airport reading this thread and laughing my head off. I have missed you so much!

• Love 16
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Okay guys... I just got off of a cruise ship so I've been away from the internet for a week. I have been having lunch at the Fort Lauderdale Airport reading this thread and laughing my head off. I have missed you so much!

Did you wear a sports bra & long skirt with huge flowers patterned on it for the last dance? I understand it's all the rage on cruises. (That, and weighing 400 #s.)

• Love 11
53 minutes ago, Dot said:

Did you wear a sports bra & long skirt with huge flowers patterned on it for the last dance? I understand it's all the rage on cruises. (That, and weighing 400 #s.)

Yea that and taking nude selfies in front of the railing.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, AZChristian said:

We missed you here too! Hope you had a nice cruise! I love cruises! 

6 hours ago, Dot said:

I love this!!! You’re the best DOT! 

• Love 5
On 4/27/2018 at 4:02 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

image.png.d1a9e1b70d3c0356f0d383189a50fe42.png

Yup. just as we thought - Obviously Photshop is her new BFF 

It sure is! 

I found another comparison photo.

Here’s the real Slimshady Whitney!

98057A14-4CA3-47CF-8FBD-687E53505405.jpeg

Edited by Kaia40
  • Love 10
19 minutes ago, mybuddyspence said:

Have I missed the skinny body pic? 'Cause I'm not seeing anything that matches that face.

She is on the ‘face only’ diet. She loves her body so she is working out and telling her body only to slim down in her face because she likes glamour shots. But she tells her body not to slim down anywhere else - because it’s fabulous. And apparently magic. 

Is it real or is it Memorex LOL

• Love 10
10 hours ago, Kaia40 said:

Here’s the real Slimshady Whitney!

98057A14-4CA3-47CF-8FBD-687E53505405.jpeg

Did wherever you got this mention what Twit's doing? Showering? Spray tanning? Pumping iron? Hanging from a monkey bar? Tacking up her father's half-naked poster over her bed?  'Tis a mystery.

• Love 8

It doesn't matter how much weight she may lose in the future, or how much she photoshops her pictures, this is the image that now comes to mind any time I hear her name.  For me, once seen, can't be unseen or forgotten.  

Pr1gIis.jpg.4cfb147c16c6d2bf6e2944c27868504c.jpg

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

She's spray tanning. This was from a scene where she, Babs and Ashley go to get spray-tanned in anticipation of Whitney's 31st birthday, which had a Hawaiian theme.

Thanks, @Ketzel. I remember the Hi-theme BD party, but I can't believe I would have forgotten this spray-tanning that preceded it. Was it in a Extra-Fat segment?

52 minutes ago, Dot said:

Thanks, @Ketzel. I remember the Hi-theme BD party, but I can't believe I would have forgotten this spray-tanning that preceded it. Was it in a Extra-Fat segment?

I don't know - I don't think I was watching on a regular basis when this season started.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Friday said:

It doesn't matter how much weight she may lose in the future, or how much she photoshops her pictures, this is the image that now comes to mind any time I hear her name.  For me, once seen, can't be unseen or forgotten.  

@amacmom, can you fix this?

• Love 1
On 4/27/2018 at 10:08 PM, Dot said:

Fascinating. Thanks, @amacmom. That explains how the small mole on her neck remained in the doctored photo Twit posted since I think it would have disappeared with PhotoShop.

Can you do anything with her two rodent front teeth?

BTW, I had a good laugh over your software being unable to find her neck! ?

ETA: I like to go to the "Ask Whitney" column on the MBFFL FB page to ask a question each month. This is the one I posted for this month: "What facial-sculpting software did you use to 'photoshop' the 2 selfies you posted Apr 25 on FB?"

Soooooo..... did she answer? Or delete your question? 

• Love 2

After a few profile picture updates and people fawning all over her 'beauty' and gasping "OMG, did you LOSE WEIGHT?", we're back with pointing the finger away from her morbidly obese self and toward something different altogether. ?

• Love 3