Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

40 minutes ago, Brooks said:

Finally got my wish!  I've been banned from her FB page.  I merely responded to someone who was confused why s/he couldn't find any information about Greensboro's BGDC classes that there is no such thing.  Ha!

Funny you should bring that up. And congratulations!

Out of curiosity I looked up the dance studio in Greensboro, where BGDC is supposedly held. Looked through all of the schedules and all of the teachers, and absolutely no sign of the class or Whitney--anywhere. Not even an "as seen on TV!"

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, jennylauren123 said:

Funny you should bring that up. And congratulations!

Out of curiosity I looked up the dance studio in Greensboro, where BGDC is supposedly held. Looked through all of the schedules and all of the teachers, and absolutely no sign of the class or Whitney--anywhere. Not even an "as seen on TV!"

She moved from GDT to Dalihia's studio to film this year. But I'm sure there's no mention of BGDC in Dalihia's website schedule either since, as @Brooks said, the class is nonexistent.

Twit's really getting touchier these days on her FB page. I'm sure I've seen comments before about the nonexistence of BGDC except during filming time.

• Love 7
On 3/20/2018 at 5:52 PM, cherenkov said:

Thank you for the vomit that just about escaped me.

There's no way. She can't shave her own legs, wipe her own ass, wash her own crotch. She's certainly not reaching the middle of her back to hook a bra.

You can always hook them in front, then spin the bra around so the closure is in back. I have always done that and I am very old but not morbidly obese. 

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

You can always hook them in front, then spin the bra around so the closure is in back. I have always done that and I am very old but not morbidly obese. 

That's how I always  do it. My arms  are a tad short  and I never could  reach around  to  the back  to hook the bra  even  when I was young  and skinny . 

• Love 12

"Spoiler: I’ve weighed the same since Season 1 of #MyBigFatFabLife in 2015. I have always been 380 lbs, with any fluctuation actually being lower than that. I weighed 355ish during a point in Season 4 — and yes, this is documented on TV, so you don’t have to take my word for it," Whitney revealed.

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/how-much-does-whitney-from-my-big-fat-fabulous-life-weigh-154826

Whitney bothers me with her big fat lies. She claims to have stayed the same size, but there is a vast difference from what she looked like in Season 1 to current day. She is someone quick to claim that she is empowered and all about being real, but she isn't being real at all about her health, and the impact it has on her everyday life. 

Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 12.56.56 PM.png

6JMbaHQ.jpg

Edited by Ravenna
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Ravenna said:

Whitney bothers me with her big fat lies. She claims to have stayed the same size, but there is a vast difference from what she looked like in Season 1 to current day. She is someone quick to claim that she is empowered and all about being real, but she isn't being real at all about her health, and the impact it has on her everyday life. 

6JMbaHQ.jpg

Thanks, @Ravenna. I love you guys who come up with before/after photos when she makes that claim.

I doubt she's much below 500 #s now.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Dot said:

Thanks, @Ravenna. I love you guys who come up with before/after photos when she makes that claim.

I doubt she's much below 500 #s now.

She's completely delusional to say that her body hasn't changed. She has it fixed in her head that she's 380 pounds. 

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Ravenna said:

She's completely delusional to say that her body hasn't changed. She has it fixed in her head that she's 380 pounds. 

I'll bet she hasn't stepped on a scale since she supposedly weighed 355 #s in Will's gym. That was -- what? -- 2 years ago?

• Love 9

Ignoring any weight change, what kind of low budget photo shoot is that second photo anyway? No hairstyling or make-up, a basic black tank top with a poorly fitted bra poking through, and a plain white wall that's cracking. The first one at least looks like she's trying for a glamour shot. The posing isn't great either, given her arms aren't the best feature to highlight. She really does need a better photographer. They can't change everything but it's amazing what can be done with the right tools. 

1 hour ago, Me from ME said:

She looks so small (relatively speaking of course) in the first one. The area from the elbow to the shoulder shows quite a difference as do comparisons of the jowl area.

The hips/stomach stand out the most to me. She went from one large round curve to the "buttwings" we often see in My 600 lb Life patients. 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

How do you do that with a band tight enough that your boobs don't fall out the bottom? I wouldn't be able to turn my bra around on my body once it's hooked.

2 hours ago, cherenkov said:

How do you do that with a band tight enough that your boobs don't fall out the bottom? I wouldn't be able to turn my bra around on my body once it's hooked.

I guess mine are not quite that tight - though they do keep stuff in place :). It isn’t the most comfortable maneuver in the world but it is doable for me. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Brooks said:

Finally got my wish!  I've been banned from her FB page.  I merely responded to someone who was confused why s/he couldn't find any information about Greensboro's BGDC classes that there is no such thing.  Ha!

Well done! Speak the truth, call 'em out and ye be banned. Typical. Meri Brown does this, too.

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 8
33 minutes ago, Dot said:

Heather & Twit 10 years ago. You cannot make me believe she'd rather be what she is now as opposed to 10 years ago. For example, notice her normal mouth. It's the blubber that has made it into a Joker mouth when she smiles.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgz8PzBnDRV/?utm_source=ig_web_share

Not a chance. Imagine how much more physically capable that person was. I don’t even believe she would rather be what she is now than what she was in that season 1 picture that was just posted above. You can tell she was still reasonable functional, albeit quite overweight. The difference in her arms is stunning. I bet they are so heavy she can’t even get them into that fully raised position from the season 1 photo. 

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Me from ME said:

She looks so small (relatively speaking of course) in the first one. The area from the elbow to the shoulder shows quite a difference as do comparisons of the jowl area.

huge. just jawdroppingly enormous. do they make coffins that big?

• Love 2

Yeah, that above color  picture is photo-shopped somewhat, plus Twit is posed in a way to hide some fat--sideways, hand on hip, and leg inward. Her face looks thinner because her neck is darkened out, and hair hides some width.  And she's further away. 

In the bottom pic, whoa.  Her arms! Her hips! Her chins!  And that's with the biggest parts of her cut off: stomach apron, the rest of her hips, and thighs, and  knees. 

Gravity is taking a big toll. She, or her fat, is going south, and will not get easier to haul around. 

Twit says she was never in pain until she got fat.  

No, duh????!!!!

Twit is seriously delusional if she thinks that she can keep  "representing" this HAES/NoBS without realistic, albeit critical  feedback (ha!), given her failures:  walking upright, moving your feet, much less "dancing"; shortcomings (real stairs);  and getting up out of a seated position, even to the point of hugging your friend, who had to cross the room to come to you---awkward! 

Eating one slice of pizza ?  You ate your share of pizza for your lifetime and more (4 apps for delivery remember

Not eating healthy is the issue, nitwhit. 

Edited by Tosia
BS is your forte' , Twit. Karma is your pain, fool.
  • Love 7
20 hours ago, Dot said:

She moved from GDT to Dalihia's studio to film this year. But I'm sure there's no mention of BGDC in Dalihia's website schedule either since, as @Brooks said, the class is nonexistent.

Twit's really getting touchier these days on her FB page. I'm sure I've seen comments before about the nonexistence of BGDC except during filming time.

I'm shocked that she has so much spare time to go through all of the posts, you know with all of the "responsibilities" she has.

18 hours ago, Dot said:

I'll bet she hasn't stepped on a scale since she supposedly weighed 355 #s in Will's gym. That was -- what? -- 2 years ago?

Stepping on a scale would certainly silence all of us "haters". For about 5 mins.

• Love 7
On 3/22/2018 at 8:37 PM, cherenkov said:

"2nd level is huge 3rd BR/bonus w/full bath&tons of storage."

So why’s everyone claiming she hasn’t weighed herself recently? It’s stated right there in the ad.

Obviously, someone stuffed her in a walk-in closet, and, upon learning she fit, knew it could store tons. 

I mean, it doesn’t tell us precisely how many tons she is, but at least it’s a more realistic estimate and update: she didn’t try to claim “380 lbs of storage.”

Whitney’s totes right: y’all bein’ lyin’ haterz and no one gives her credit for her honesty. Bish put it right there, that her second floor can store her tons. Credit where credit (and back-taxes) are due

(Bonus: if she goes to jail for tax fraud, maybe she can try the Abby Lee Miller approach to dieting-and-simultaneously-ensuring-I-get-special-accommodations-and-attention-for-my-medical-dietetic needs. I’ve heard (at the start of every single damn episode of My 380bs-to-Tons Life) that there’s “a doctor in Houston” who specializes in working with patients her size.

P.S. for Heather or other paid sycophants who are reading here to curate the positive things Whit likes to read about herself and/or misinterpret anything that doesn’t tell her how great she is as something from Hater Who Sez She Is A Waste of Space and Should Kill Herself:

just in case Whitney “happens” upon this message while she’s only trying to read the nice things about herself online (I tried to watch this show solely because this forum brings me such delight, but the show didn’t, so I gave up. I know Whitney would never give up once she’s taken on such a giagantic challenge. But, I’m no Whitney). Except for the reunion. I watched the hell out of that shit: tuning in for reunions even for shows I don’t watch are like my cat-breath-inhaling: something (else) I can do that requires no physical exertion and brings joy to my senses without adding on calories but I wouldn’t shouldn’t admit it to the world, yet here I am.

And I thought I’d experienced enough embarrassment-by-proxy for this De-Lister just reading here, but I almost wuz-dedded by embarrassment for her when she justified her subjecting herself to depression-level-causing online hate because sometimes she “just runs into it” while trying to read all the posts she gets about how great she is (I.e., Heather, you’re slacking off on censoring her from the Haterz when she only tries to look for posts from all her giant ass-kissers, natch). Like, of course.

Because, much  like huffing your cat or ordering a pizza with half pepperoni/half direct lard from the ER or picking your nose, I’d guess that specifically looking for all the good things people say about them online is something lots of self-absorbed narcissistic twits people DO, but YOU DON’T ADMIT IT OR DO IT IN PUBLIC (and on camera)! 

Yet that wasn’t even said as an activity worthy of note: that was the aside for how she comes across messages she’s been told not to read. Of course no one suggested that spending your time looking for all of the posts from [the same class of weirdos who consider Amber and Jenelle role models for mothers or are filling my local jail with letters professing their love and admiration of Nico Cruz], telling you how great you are, is ALSO an abnormal and unhealthy activity, especially for someone who claims she what people think about her now, vs when she was thinner and conventionally attractive not-hideous, because the voices in her head are nicer to her now. Or whatever her totes-no-BS claims are.

But, even accepting that that is yet another psychological or physical behavior she considers unchangeworthy, does she not even recognize that YOU DON’T TELL PEOPLE THAT?!

Just like you walk around a formal event, showing off an ensemble of sports bra and multiple cummerbunds of naked gut as black-tie-wear but won’t admit that said tumm-ber-buns are significantly larger than they were when you really did weigh “only” 380:

Why can’t she be open about what’s actually relevant and NOT SHARE everything that falls under the category of Things Like Picking-Your-Nose(and sniffing it like it’s something normal like cat breath before chowing down)?

Why does she get this all backward?

ObTopic: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER? 

(And, while I don’t doubt she gets a lot of horrible things said about her online, it sure sounded like she was twisting a lot of not-asskissing-but-not-hateful comments and projecting her own self-loathing onto her interpretation of them (like concern that continuing to live in and promote her delusions will result in her dying (and that’s not the same as body-shaming) becomes suggesting she SHOULD die; similarly, banning @Brooks for truthfully stating there IS no real BGDC is likely because she interpreted it as “You’re too fat and disgusting to deserve to have a dance class , and also thus don’t deserve to be alive”...).

Um, anyway, so, Heather, let’s be clear:I did NOT say Whitney SHOULD be stuffed in the closet and left there until she can has enough space and a fairy godmother who grants her the requisite skills to dance her way around it. Nor did I say she deserved to be stuffed in the closet So and Because I Hope She Will Die. So don’t be mixing up my words, either, when you’ve got your thirst-trap open and catch my compliment of your being more honest about your tonnage. But, by all means, block me here: you will never see me near your social media because, as much as I don’t like to read hateful things directed at someone, I am far more horrified to learn that enough people publicly tell you great things.

• Love 7
On 3/28/2018 at 12:22 PM, Brooks said:

She certainly gets her knickers in a knot when someone speaks the truth.

On 3/28/2018 at 3:26 PM, Me from ME said:

Also, her arms did not resemble hams in the first picture.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 6
On 3/29/2018 at 10:02 PM, methadonna said:

So why’s everyone claiming she hasn’t weighed herself recently? It’s stated right there in the ad.

Obviously, someone stuffed her in a walk-in closet, and, upon learning she fit, knew it could store tons. 

I mean, it doesn’t tell us precisely how many tons she is, but at least it’s a more realistic estimate and update: she didn’t try to claim “380 lbs of storage.”

Whitney’s totes right: y’all bein’ lyin’ haterz and no one gives her credit for her honesty. Bish put it right there, that her second floor can store her tons. Credit where credit (and back-taxes) are due

(Bonus: if she goes to jail for tax fraud, maybe she can try the Abby Lee Miller approach to dieting-and-simultaneously-ensuring-I-get-special-accommodations-and-attention-for-my-medical-dietetic needs. I’ve heard (at the start of every single damn episode of My 380bs-to-Tons Life) that there’s “a doctor in Houston” who specializes in working with patients her size.

P.S. for Heather or other paid sycophants who are reading here to curate the positive things Whit likes to read about herself and/or misinterpret anything that doesn’t tell her how great she is as something from Hater Who Sez She Is A Waste of Space and Should Kill Herself:

just in case Whitney “happens” upon this message while she’s only trying to read the nice things about herself online (I tried to watch this show solely because this forum brings me such delight, but the show didn’t, so I gave up. I know Whitney would never give up once she’s taken on such a giagantic challenge. But, I’m no Whitney). Except for the reunion. I watched the hell out of that shit: tuning in for reunions even for shows I don’t watch are like my cat-breath-inhaling: something (else) I can do that requires no physical exertion and brings joy to my senses without adding on calories but I wouldn’t shouldn’t admit it to the world, yet here I am.

And I thought I’d experienced enough embarrassment-by-proxy for this De-Lister just reading here, but I almost wuz-dedded by embarrassment for her when she justified her subjecting herself to depression-level-causing online hate because sometimes she “just runs into it” while trying to read all the posts she gets about how great she is (I.e., Heather, you’re slacking off on censoring her from the Haterz when she only tries to look for posts from all her giant ass-kissers, natch). Like, of course.

Because, much  like huffing your cat or ordering a pizza with half pepperoni/half direct lard from the ER or picking your nose, I’d guess that specifically looking for all the good things people say about them online is something lots of self-absorbed narcissistic twits people DO, but YOU DON’T ADMIT IT OR DO IT IN PUBLIC (and on camera)! 

Yet that wasn’t even said as an activity worthy of note: that was the aside for how she comes across messages she’s been told not to read. Of course no one suggested that spending your time looking for all of the posts from [the same class of weirdos who consider Amber and Jenelle role models for mothers or are filling my local jail with letters professing their love and admiration of Nico Cruz], telling you how great you are, is ALSO an abnormal and unhealthy activity, especially for someone who claims she what people think about her now, vs when she was thinner and conventionally attractive not-hideous, because the voices in her head are nicer to her now. Or whatever her totes-no-BS claims are.

But, even accepting that that is yet another psychological or physical behavior she considers unchangeworthy, does she not even recognize that YOU DON’T TELL PEOPLE THAT?!

Just like you walk around a formal event, showing off an ensemble of sports bra and multiple cummerbunds of naked gut as black-tie-wear but won’t admit that said tumm-ber-buns are significantly larger than they were when you really did weigh “only” 380:

Why can’t she be open about what’s actually relevant and NOT SHARE everything that falls under the category of Things Like Picking-Your-Nose(and sniffing it like it’s something normal like cat breath before chowing down)?

Why does she get this all backward?

ObTopic: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER? 

(And, while I don’t doubt she gets a lot of horrible things said about her online, it sure sounded like she was twisting a lot of not-asskissing-but-not-hateful comments and projecting her own self-loathing onto her interpretation of them (like concern that continuing to live in and promote her delusions will result in her dying (and that’s not the same as body-shaming) becomes suggesting she SHOULD die; similarly, banning @Brooks for truthfully stating there IS no real BGDC is likely because she interpreted it as “You’re too fat and disgusting to deserve to have a dance class , and also thus don’t deserve to be alive”...).

Um, anyway, so, Heather, let’s be clear:I did NOT say Whitney SHOULD be stuffed in the closet and left there until she can has enough space and a fairy godmother who grants her the requisite skills to dance her way around it. Nor did I say she deserved to be stuffed in the closet So and Because I Hope She Will Die. So don’t be mixing up my words, either, when you’ve got your thirst-trap open and catch my compliment of your being more honest about your tonnage. But, by all means, block me here: you will never see me near your social media because, as much as I don’t like to read hateful things directed at someone, I am far more horrified to learn that enough people publicly tell you great things.

I just want to say I appreciate your glorious manifesto in its entirety.

• Love 3
On 3/28/2018 at 11:22 AM, Brooks said:

She's either a compulsive liar or she's delusional.  I have YouTube on and it's playing random clips of Twit and in one she's answering viewer's questions, only the kiss ass ones of course, nothing controversial.  Anyway in one she says in addition to her Big Girl class she also teaches a children's class, WTH? When did we ever see her dancing with kids?  Oh and another question was asking about her clothes, because this supposed viewer loves Twit's wardrobe, yea right.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, gardendiva said:

I just saw this link posted in another forum and started reading it just because it sounded interesting. You guys, read the descriptions for “Histrionic” and “Narcissistic” personality disorders and see if they don’t describe Whit spot on: 

https://www.mentalhelp.net/articles/dsm-5-the-ten-personality-disorders-cluster-b/

I don't know how you got past the rehab ad to read the article -- I couldn't.

But ITA. When Twit's HPD was first pointed out a couple of years ago in this forum, it was eye-opening.

I always wonder how her therapist handles it. (Surely he or she realizes it if we lay people can.) Does she tell Twit the problem? Does she help Twit find ways to mitigate the problem? Or does she just let Twit yammer away in ignorance of her problem? I'm guessing the last since Twit seems unchanged from S-1.

1 hour ago, SevenCostanza said:

She's either a compulsive liar or she's delusional.  I have YouTube on and it's playing random clips of Twit and in one she's answering viewer's questions, only the kiss ass ones of course, nothing controversial. 

A couple of days ago, I went toTwit's advice column on the MBFFL FB page and asked: "Have you ever considered having a dentist file down your front teeth so they are more uniform with the others?" Something tells me I won't get an answer.

BTW, that's an entertaining FB page. Most of the posters there can't stand Twit as opposed to the sycophants who comment on Twit's own FB page.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Dot said:

I don't know how you got past the rehab ad to read the article -- I couldn't.

But ITA. When Twit's HPD was first pointed out a couple of years ago in this forum, it was eye-opening.

One of the drawbacks to joining in on the discussion late. I had figured maybe this stuff had been discussed at some point already, but when I read that page (on my iPad I was able to close an ad that was in the way just by clicking the x in the corner but on different devices I am sure the page works differently) I was just floored by how clearly it described her. I just had to share it.

i have tried to get up to speed by reading this forum but was really only able to cover the current season’s discusssion so far. At the risk of sounding like some kind of  armchair therapist, wow, she fits a lot of the descriptions for several personality disorders.

i just saw the question on her “advice column” about her teeth...thought for sure she would have deleted the comment by now, LOL! ?

Edited by gardendiva
Added comment
  • Love 5
(edited)

New instagram video of Whitney taking a walk with Tal at his suggestion. She says a walk for Tal is a work out for her and, while she is comfortable in a gym (?!) she is not comfortable in nature. There's also something about plantar fasciitis, so the viewer is fully prepped for seeing Whitney WERKING.  There follows a brief video, with the camera pointed squarely at Whitney's rear, as she walks up a gently graded set of stone steps set in what looks like a park. LINK

I am of two minds as to whether this shows Whitney is actually attempting to lose some weight. On the one hand, the rear end appears to be flourishing. On the other hand, her black spandex top, partially visible at some points, seems to be a bit looser than usual.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Ketzel said:

New instagram video of Whitney taking a walk with Tal at his suggestion. She says a walk for Tal is a work out for her and, while she is comfortable in a gym (?!) she is not comfortable in nature. There's also something about plantar fasciitis, so the viewer is fully prepped for seeing Whitney WERKING.  There follows a brief video, with the camera pointed squarely at Whitney's rear, as she walks up a gently graded set of stone steps set in what looks like a park. LINK

I am of two minds as to whether this shows Whitney is actually attempting to lose some weight. On the one hand, the rear end appears to be flourishing. On the other hand, her black spandex top, partially visible at some points, seems to be a bit looser than usual.

Thanks for posting the link, KETZEL. Her feet look so small!

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Well good for her for getting out and moving.  Did the person filming have to concentrate solely on her giant ass?  Is it bad that I don't find this impressive?  I'm not on social media at all so I don't get the "oooo look at me, let me film myself doing the most mundane things" mentality. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Ketzel said:

There's also something about plantar fasciitis, so the viewer is fully prepped for seeing Whitney WERKING.  There follows a brief video, with the camera pointed squarely at Whitney's rear, as she walks up a gently graded set of stone steps set in what looks like a park. LINK

I am of two minds as to whether this shows Whitney is actually attempting to lose some weight. 

At first, I was doubtful it was even Twit . . . no one was talking, braying, or screaming during the walk.  But then I saw the tattoo across her upper back.  So it apparently is her.  And I say, "Good for her!"

Having said that, I am of the firm opinion that Twitney DOES NOT HAVE PLANTAR FASCIITIS.  She has been shown after Hawaii "dancing" in her bare feet.  Even if she got a cortisone shot (which will usually provide remarkable IMPROVEMENT), she could not - or SHOULD not - do much of anything in her bare feet.  Continued improvement in PF can only be gotten by wearing proper support shoes at all times.  I even have PF inserts in my sandals and bedroom slippers, because the pain is awful if you try to walk barefoot or in shoes without heel and arch support.  

This video goes even further to convince me that the show was about to be cancelled, but Twit said, "WAIT!!!  I'll actually do what I said I would do in the first season.  I'll be physically active and show you that even big fat people can lead fabulous lives."  Although she may profess to not care about her weight, if she DOES increase her activity and eat healthier, she will lose weight.  Because the human body will react positively to the owner's positive behaviors.  They'll have to change the name of the show to "My No Longer Big or Fat but Still Fabulous Life."  Although I've yet to see her behave in a fabulous manner. 

Being unemployed, smelling cats' breath, and stalking guys she met online are not things that I think are worthy of a show.  Now, if she followed OUR advice and created a chain of BGDC franchises, and the show included setting up the business, etc., THAT might be interesting.  But if the camera were on other people more and Twitney less, that would probably be a deal breaker for her.

'Tis a quandry.

• Love 8
(edited)
52 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

Did the person filming have to concentrate solely on her giant ass?

So many of Whitney's videos, including the ones she shoots herself with a camera on a tripod, are solely focused on her giant ass - especially if she is "dancing." By which I mean wagging it up and down and all around as she does here:  Old Video of Whitney in the days of working towards The Famous 100 Lb. Weight Loss. Here's a more recent one.  And here's one, taken in the garage/studio where you get the back view for 10 seconds, followed by 10 seconds of the front view which makes you understand, perhaps, why she sticks to the back view.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

So many of Whitney's videos, including the ones she shoots herself with a camera on a tripod, are solely focused on her giant ass - especially if she is "dancing." By which I mean wagging it up and down and all around as she does here:  Old Video of Whitney in the days of working towards The Famous 100 Lb. Weight Loss. Here's a more recent one.  And here's one, taken in the garage/studio where you get the back view for 10 seconds, followed by 10 seconds of the front view which makes you understand, perhaps, why she sticks to the back view.

I made it about 3 seconds into each video.  That's not dancing that's shaking and jiggling, completely different.  God forbid she lift her legs and move around the floor once in awhile.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Dot said:

I wonder why IG seems to have become Twit's SM platform of choice over FB.

I know that FB is seen as a platform for older people, but beyond that I couldn't say. The organization on IG seems messy to me, and it's supposedly more of a breeding ground for scum and villainy. All I can see is that it's slightly more photo based, and a little more difficult to download people's pictures, but certainly not impossible. I guess I could make it my next project after I get done fixing a little red wagon and see what makes IG so great. 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Ketzel said:

That really is reminiscent of the Nadia nature walk. It really looks like leftover footage. especially with that group of people in front of her. I need to see or hear Tal in the video to believe it.

I also wonder if all the focus on her ass is for her inevitable career in fetish videos.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, MegD said:

I also wonder if all the focus on her ass is for her inevitable career in fetish videos.

Twit's already off to a good start with her 2 soft porn videos with Fitty Smallz.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, MegD said:

That really is reminiscent of the Nadia nature walk. It really looks like leftover footage. especially with that group of people in front of her. I need to see or hear Tal in the video to believe it.

That's Babs and Glenn infront of her.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Ketzel said:

And here's one, taken in the garage/studio where you get the back view for 10 seconds, followed by 10 seconds of the front view which makes you understand, perhaps, why she sticks to the back view.

In the front view, you get ripples, or waves.

• Love 3
(edited)

FAIR WARNING, ALL!

Tal has posted a revealing photo of himself and Whitney during the last NoBS cruise. In the attached comment, he refers to her as "wifey."

I am going to lie down with a cold compress, now.  :)

(It was originally posted over a week ago, or I would be thinking it was an April Fool's Day joke. )

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 7
On 3/28/2018 at 4:17 PM, Barbara Please said:

6JMbaHQ.jpg

MAN THE HARPOONS!

In the front view, you get ripples, or waves.

When she bends over and shakes it I always think of an ocean. She has been "dancing" that way since season one when she had a butt shaking contest with Todd in front of her (probably horrified) parents. I could almost see the thought bubble over their heads: "We paid for all those years of dance lessons for THIS?"

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

FAIR WARNING, ALL!

Tal has posted a revealing photo of himself and Whitney during the last NoBS cruise. In the attached comment, he refers to her as "wifey."

I am going to lie down with a cold compress, now.  :)

(It was originally posted over a week ago, or I would be thinking it was an April Fool's Day joke. )

I said about a year ago in this forum that I bet Twit had forced her way into Tal's pants. (And apparently this photo was taken about a year ago.) I'm thinking BJs; I can't imagine a gay guy allowing anything else. And I suppose he reciprocates manually.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Dot said:

I said about a year ago in this forum that I bet Twit had forced her way into Tal's pants. (And apparently this photo was taken about a year ago.) I'm thinking BJs; I can't imagine a gay guy allowing anything else. And I suppose he reciprocates manually.

He is moony-eyed when he looks at her. Lord knows he's tolerant.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Ketzel said:

The only people this appeals to are the fetish weirdos or people with shitty self esteem who don’t feel like they can put themselves out there like she does.

Rotating your ass in a circle (helped by sheer momentum) isn’t dancing. 

I don’t understand the point of these videos.  

She is supposedly skeeved by the fetish crowd...yet they are the only ones on the planet that would find this sexy.

• Love 4

I am always wondering what happened to her during that first year at Appalachian State. At first I thought she had been somewhat "easy" and there was some nonconsensual sex which she handled just like a lot of other morbidly obese people who have been sexually abused. Namely to protect themselves by enrobing in fat to make themselves unattractive and further protect themselves. It seems that people who have grown to such levels of obesity usually avoid intimate contact and that's certainly not our Whitney. Lately I've started to think that she was rejected and satisfied the sexual cravings with food.

Oh, and that supposedly nude photo of her and Tal - I'm thinking that even if she was completely naked her undercarriage (tm) was well out of view.  But I agree with Dot, there probably has been some sort of sex play between the two of them. Recall the closet scene when they were clad in sheets and the photo when she was licking his nipple? At this point I think he would do anything for her and is trying to be a good influence on her health. I wonder how long it will be before she sucks the life out of him as well. I hope it doesn't cause a relapse in his sobriety.

• Love 3

I am always wondering what happened to her during that first year at Appalachian State. At first I thought she had been somewhat "easy" and there was some nonconsensual sex which she handled just like a lot of other morbidly obese people who have been sexually abused.

I could buy that she was "easy" in that she probably was willing to sleep with any guy who gave her the least little bit of attention. And then she probably ate her feelings when they didn't call the next day.

Oh, and that supposedly nude photo of her and Tal - I'm thinking that even if she was completely naked her undercarriage (tm) was well out of view.  But I agree with Dot, there probably has been some sort of sex play between the two of them. Recall the closet scene when they were clad in sheets and the photo when she was licking his nipple? At this point I think he would do anything for her and is trying to be a good influence on her health. I wonder how long it will be before she sucks the life out of him as well. I hope it doesn't cause a relapse in his sobriety.

Tal seems like he is completely under her control and does whatever she wants, and she's definitely willing to grope him. I get a very horrible vibe from watching her paw all over him. He doesn't seem like he's actually willing so much as just tolerating it. I do think living with her is horrible for him, if he actually is living with her. This will not go well.

Agree with you on the undercarriage. At her size, the pannus would cover up the genitals. He'd only have seen whatever was north of the equator, or at least what should be north of the equator.

• Love 9