Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

Whitney is not, and to the best of my knowledge never has been, diabetic. She was diagnosed as pre-diabetic and at the time, was able to make sufficient lifestyle changes to avoid the diabetes diagnosis. Were she to be tested now, that might not be the case, but as far as we have seen, she has never gotten the "diabetic" label. It sounds like a nitpicky thing but believe me, insurance companies care whether you're diabetic or pre-diabetic.

Not exactly.  Insurance companies care whether you are *diagnosed* as diabetic or not, since decades ago when it was so much more difficult to treat and control so you were penalized if you were.  Prediabetic isn't a state of health.  The artificial A1c bar to cross to officially being diabetic is way past when someone should care about it medically.  Elevated blood sugar and insulin are both damaging.  We already know she has insulin resistance, because she told us so, because she has PCOS.  Maybe she won't face limb amputations or dialysis or neuropathy for a long time, but if she wants to avoid the life-threatening cardiovascular problems that are associated with being diabetic, she's long past that point. 

As far as I'm concerned, she's been diabetic for a while.  The only reason she might not be would be really hard core, regular cardio workouts at the gym (which could have improved her insulin resistance and glucose levels) and that apparently is not the case based on opinions on this forum.

Granted, we only see what TLC wants us to see.  I have been very disappointed in most of the show's medical advice scenes.  Probably there was more, but what we saw was usually pathetic.  Except for that female cardiologist in the ER, she was awesome!  But not scary enough.

I still say her biggest danger is cancer.

As far as her remaining in the 380s, or wherever she is, it takes effort for someone as gluttonous as she is to maintain any weight, but at that size she can eat more than she could at a third of the weight.  So might be one reason she doesn't want to be smaller.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Brooks said:

Granted, we only see what TLC wants us to see.  I have been very disappointed in most of the show's medical advice scenes.  Probably there was more, but what we saw was usually pathetic.  Except for that female cardiologist in the ER, she was awesome!  But not scary enough.ntain any weight, but at that size she can eat more than she could at a third of the weight.  So might be one reason she doesn't want to be smaller.

We also only see what Shitney allows them to film. She doesn't get a say in the editing of what is filmed, but she absolutely does get a say in what is filmed. It's the reason we've never seen her smoking on the show. I would bet that any real doctor appointments she had or has are not being filmed.

She believes she's successfully fooling people with sped up videos of non workouts on her IG and a couple of trips to doc-in-a-box on the show.

• Love 11

What has she changed? Hasn’t lost weight, wont exercise, can’t even reach to put chub rub on. I think at this point she probably just doesn’t bother to get check ups. 

I don't think anything changed long term. When she was told she was pre-diabetic, I think that's when she started exercising with Will and may (or may not) have made dietary changes. Whatever she did, it was sufficient to prevent her from progressing to diabetes. She may well get a diabetes diagnosis now if she had a physical. 

Not exactly.  Insurance companies care whether you are *diagnosed* as diabetic or not, since decades ago when it was so much more difficult to treat and control so you were penalized if you were. 

They still care - I was denied a life insurance policy due to a Type II diagnosis even though my A1C has been within normal limits for many years now without medication.

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Brooks said:

As far as her remaining in the 380s, or wherever she is, it takes effort for someone as gluttonous as she is to maintain any weight. . .

Twit is fooling herself -- and trying to fool the rest of us with her claim that she has maintained a wgt of 380 #s for some 4 years.

Remember Justin Assanti's claim to Dr Now that he was "maintaining" his wgt of 600 #s? Dr Now replied, "At 600 #s, you are either gaining or losing wgt, not maintaining."

I think that is true of any wgt in the super morbidly obese class. And we know Twit is not losing wgt; she tells us that herself all the time.

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I don't think anything changed long term. When she was told she was pre-diabetic, I think that's when she started exercising with Will and may (or may not) have made dietary changes. Whatever she did, it was sufficient to prevent her from progressing to diabetes. She may well get a diabetes diagnosis now if she had a physical. 

They still care - I was denied a life insurance policy due to a Type II diagnosis even though my A1C has been within normal limits for many years now without medication.

My point is that the bar created ages ago for officially calling it diabetes was set too high, *because* of the insurance agencies.  A meaningless category called pre-diabetes was created so people could pretend they were still healthy but still give doctors an excuse to wag their fingers.  People should be aiming for better than pre-diabetic if they can, because pre-diabetic isn't healthy enough.

It's a spectrum.  Whitney may not have progressed to the artificial *diagnosis* of diabetes.  Doesn't mean she isn't diabetic, just means her medical chart may not say so.  She still has all the health downsides that go with the chronic inflammation from elevated blood sugar and insulin.  Both need to be controlled.  Conventional medicine tends to only take on elevated blood sugar.  Not good enough.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, cherenkov said:
22 hours ago, Maricopa said:

I assume that was from when TubToddl'r bought it, or a previous sale. But I'd think the weight of a porcelain tub, water, plus Miss Piggelsworth and her dainty white gloves would collapse the floor. Although it doesn't appear any bathing (or shaving) goes on there. 

It's visible on movoto.com (status is DELISTED)

The D-listed part....dying...

• Love 5
8 hours ago, cherenkov said:

She's a lot less willing to let herself be filmed eating, and she has made it a point to not be weighed on camera.

So over it. Even stopped hate watching because I just want her to go away. 

• Love 7
On 3/22/2018 at 12:42 PM, Sasha888 said:

She'd have to walk around and find a stick to put that toilet paper on as well.

I'll see myself out.

You kill me!!!??????

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, LivinLovinLife said:

I'd like to make an observation. Whitney has a lot of views, a few hundred comments and few or no likes on her workout posts. I find this odd.

I don't. Even in Sycophantia, they're not going to click "like" on a workout post. They don't even want to see it. If she's working out, then people are going to ask them why they're not working out. They don't have a Will or Jessica, so if they get a trainer, they might have to do it for real. I could go on, but you probably get the idea.

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, LordOfLotion said:

I don't. Even in Sycophantia, they're not going to click "like" on a workout post. They don't even want to see it. If she's working out, then people are going to ask them why they're not working out. They don't have a Will or Jessica, so if they get a trainer, they might have to do it for real. I could go on, but you probably get the idea.

Hmmm, good point. I hadn't considered that. We humans are complicated!

• Love 2

Why is she always posting these supposed workout instagram videos.  Are we too suppose she is some athlete who just loves the gym?  I would like to see an hour of steady gym exercises instead of one minute.  Anyone who can not manage to walk 3 or 4 miles without difficulty is not tearing up the gym.  

• Love 8
43 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:

Why is she always posting these supposed workout instagram videos.  Are we too suppose she is some athlete who just loves the gym?  I would like to see an hour of steady gym exercises instead of one minute.  Anyone who can not manage to walk 3 or 4 miles without difficulty is not tearing up the gym.  

I suspect it's her attempt to get TLC to renew the show. She's trying to prove that she's dedicating herself to being even more fabulous.

• Love 10
29 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I suspect it's her attempt to get TLC to renew the show. She's trying to prove that she's dedicating herself to being even more fabulous.

It would never occur to me ever to post pictures of my time in the gym on instagram or Facebook. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Contessa said:

I'd be more interested to see what she eats during the day than one of her gym routines.

But . . . but . . . but . . . she said on her appearance on Will's panel discussion that she has to FORCE herself to eat, and she never eats before 9:00 PM.

(Anyone who believes that is a gullible fool.)

• Love 15
13 minutes ago, Contessa said:

I'd be more interested to see what she eats during the day than one of her gym routines.

I think about this often. She claims she never backs away from a challenge but so many times people have suggested she record what she eats but she won’t even consider it. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, 3girlsforus said:

I think about this often. She claims she never backs away from a challenge but so many times people have suggested she record what she eats but she won’t even consider it. 

She never backs away from a challenge that she wants to do.  When watching the beginning of the Hawaii "8K," her comments and first 50 yards made it look like she thought it was going to be no big deal.  The fact that she now keeps posting videos of her "workouts" at the gym would almost seem to indicate that even SHE got a wake-up call about how "un-fabulous" her life has become.  I hope that's what has happened.  I would be happy to see her become who she pretends to be.  I don't care if she's not skinny . . . but what I dislike is that she is not honest - with her family, her friends, or herself.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

Whitney has a hard time facing simple truths that get in the way of whatever story she is telling herself. Anyone who pushes too hard to get them through to her gets treated to a tantrum (Glenn trying to convince her that an 8 oz. measuring cup is actually a useful measure when it comes to filling a plate with food) or to a lofty incomprehensible lecture (Will and Jessica looking at her in partially-concealed disbelief as Whitney pontificates on how voluntarily restricting your food intake for any reason at all amounts to an eating disorder) or to a weeping meltdown (fill in the blank with any number of occasions, but my favorite was when Will fired her as a client for failing to control her food intake) or a regression to toddler status (Whitney going ewww over the prospect of cooking and eating fish, Whitney piling her plate at her parent's joint birthday party while mocking Will's requirement that she track her diet, Whitney shrugging off the advice of the "culinary coach.")

So, Whitney, you've somehow convinced yourself that if you track your food intake in a complete and honest fashion, you will immediately revert to whatever eating disorder you claim was triggered in you by your now infamous 100 lb. weight loss. This is not true for one obvious reason. According to your own account, you concealed your eating disorder from Will and anyone else during that time.  This time, you will be honestly and completely displaying for your trainer, culinary coach, nutritionist, doctor, family, fans what you are eating, how much and when. So if you start to demonstrate a slide into whatever form of eating disorder you fear (and it seems to waver from anorexia to bulimia to other, non-specific complaints) there will be people you can call on for help. And if you can't tell them what you fear, they will still be able to see it from your food diary and intervene as necessary.

So here's a challenge: I dare you to keep a detailed diary of what you eat, how much of it you eat, and when.  After a two or three  month experience of doing this demonstrates to you how unhealthy your diet actually is,  I dare you to commit to a daily caloric intake designed for sensible weight loss, and set  and supervised by a nutritionist or doctor specializing in the treatment of morbid obesity.  You say you really really don't want to develop diabetes? Take this challenge.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

So, Whitney, you've somehow convinced yourself that if you track your food intake in a complete and honest fashion, you will immediately revert to whatever eating disorder you claim was triggered in you by your now infamous 100 lb. weight loss. This is not true for one obvious reason. According to your own account, you concealed your eating disorder from Will and anyone else during that time.  This time, you will be honestly and completely displaying for your trainer, culinary coach, nutritionist, doctor, family, fans what you are eating, how much and when. So if you start to demonstrate a slide into whatever form of eating disorder you fear (and it seems to waver from anorexia to bulimia to other, non-specific complaints) there will be people you can call on for help. And if you can't tell them what you fear, they will still be able to see it from your food diary and intervene as necessary.

So here's a challenge: I dare you to keep a detailed diary of what you eat, how much of it you eat, and when.  After a two or three  month experience of doing this demonstrates to you how unhealthy your diet actually is,  I dare you to commit to a daily caloric intake designed for sensible weight loss, and set  and supervised by a nutritionist or doctor specializing in the treatment of morbid obesity.  You say you really really don't want to develop diabetes? Take this challenge.

The thing is, there are fantastic apps out there to help with keeping track of what you eat. For the past 525 days (yes, I checked), I have recorded everything I ate or drank. My app also coordinates with my Fitbit to account for how much I walk or exercise. It's not always fun. It's not always what I want to do, but I do it. And every couple of weeks, I print it out and take it to my nutritionist to talk about what my food choices have been. When I am honest, I can see patterns develop. I notice that I'm eating too much erythritol (synthetic artificial sweetener) or not enough or too much protein at certain meals. When I'm not, it's harder to explain things but I know the truth. Sometimes, honesty is hard. It wasn't my proudest moment to chronicle the desserts I had with every dinner I had on vacation, but man were they good. Sometimes, it takes time to get everything down before I eat and that's a bit annoying. But the app is worth it. It helps that my app reads barcodes and has menus preloaded into it. It even lets me upload recipes for things I make because I do cook. Twit could do this too. She just needs to decide that it's important for her. Until she decided that her health and continued life is important, nothing will change.

• Love 6

Whitney isn't refusing to track her eating habits because it's all too complicated and inconvenient.  She's refusing because she knows any honest record will be irrefutable proof that her obesity is not due to PCOS, or "not eating enough" or "insulin resistance" or whatever her excuse-of-the-moment is.  It's going to show she lives on massive amounts of junk food, high in unhealthy fat and empty carbohydrate calories. 

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 23
1 minute ago, Ketzel said:

Whitney isn't refusing to track her eating habits because it's all too complicated and inconvenient.  She's refusing because she knows any honest record will be irrefutable proof that her obesity is not due to PCOS, or "not eating enough" or "insulin resistance" or whatever her excuse-of-the-moment is.  It's going to show she lives on massive amounts of junk food, high in unhealthy fat and empty carbohydrate calories. 

Exactly.  Then she would have to face the cold hard truth, and she is not willing to do that. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, MegD said:

The thing is, there are fantastic apps out there to help with keeping track of what you eat. For the past 525 days (yes, I checked), I have recorded everything I ate or drank.

Got ya beat - I've been using a food & exercise diary for almost 14 years (since Apr 2004).

Until recently I wrote in a diary published by Calorie King. That company recently dropped its paper diary for one at its website which I started using reluctantly at first. Now I am hooked.

I tried the My Fitness Pal app first, but somehow got locked out of my acct after a few days. Their support people finally responded to me & unlocked the acct, but by now I'm pretty much hooked on Calorie King.

Anyway, both CK & MFP are great and are as important as food mgmt & exercise to making healthy choices daily.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, SevenCostanza said:
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Exactly.  Then she would have to face the cold hard truth, and she is not willing to do that. 

I agree with both of you. I've had those days when I don't want to write down what I've eaten. Hell, when I went on vacation, my nutritionist told me NOT to write anything down and just enjoy but I still wrote things down. She just didn't look at it. And really, I'm more accountable to myself than to anyone else. She could be the same way. She doesn't have to share what she eats with anyone else. But until she decides she wants to go down a different path, her life is as "fabulous" as it's going to get.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

I agree but I’m still surprised she doesn’t pretend. We all know she’d never be truthful so why not pretend to write down what she ate. Her followers would totally believe her and she could point to it as “proof” that it’s all about the PCOS (or whatever she wants to blame). 

• Love 3

Create imaginary food diaries that show her as having good eating habits? Now that would be something Whitney would find impossible to do - she has no idea what that would even look like. Imagine the amount of research that would take!

• Love 7

That is an excellent point Ketzel. It seems unimaginable that she wouldn’t know good vs bad but you are quite right that she probably has no clue. And not in the way regular people can be confused about nutrition. There are a lot of things about food that can be confusing. But she’s in the category of ‘the cookie has eggs in and and eggs have protein and protein is good’. 

Or at least she’s in enough denial that she tells herself this stuff. Some part of her knows she isn’t eating like she should. She just doesn’t care so she uses the denial to prevent guilt. 

Im still angry about that salmon incident. We love salmon here but can’t afford to eat it as often as we’d like. It made me sick to see her waste that. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Whitney has a hard time facing simple truths that get in the way of whatever story she is telling herself. Anyone who pushes too hard to get them through to her gets treated to a tantrum (Glenn trying to convince her that an 8 oz. measuring cup is actually a useful measure when it comes to filling a plate with food) or to a lofty incomprehensible lecture (Will and Jessica looking at her in partially-concealed disbelief as Whitney pontificates on how voluntarily restricting your food intake for any reason at all amounts to an eating disorder) or to a weeping meltdown (fill in the blank with any number of occasions, but my favorite was when Will fired her as a client for failing to control her food intake) or a regression to toddler status (Whitney going ewww over the prospect of cooking and eating fish, Whitney piling her plate at her parent's joint birthday party while mocking Will's requirement that she track her diet, Whitney shrugging off the advice of the "culinary coach.")

You do know that just about everything we see is scripted, right? The weeping, the "look at me! I am ignoring my Personal Trainer's sound advice, the whole BS of "I am on ANY diet(she does seem to follow a "see food diet"), the conflicts with her Father, etc? 

Seems people nearly always say things like, "I know reality TV is fake", but still buy into it...

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Ketzel said:

You do have to be diligent to keep a proper food journal. I did it while on a weight loss program and was shocked at the amount of calories I had been consuming. It really helped keep me on track. Plus, I started to pay much better attention to recommended serving sizes. Glenn's suggestions of using the small tupperware containers and individual serving size foods (I think he brought over some tuna), is what I do to this day. I have a set of measuring spoons and cups on my counter and use them almost every day because I know I'll start to justify consuming larger portions. I still go back and journal for a few weeks if I feel myself slipping back into my old bad habits. That BS of "numbers not being important" is going to bite her in the ass very soon.

• Love 6
20 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

But she’s in the category of ‘the cookie has eggs in and and eggs have protein and protein is good’. 

Or at least she’s in enough denial that she tells herself this stuff. Some part of her knows she isn’t eating like she should. She just doesn’t care so she uses the denial to prevent guilt. 

I agree, she doesn't doesn't care. There are re-runs on my DVR today...the dance-a-thon where she passes out and gets taken in the ambulance to the hospital. The gal in the ER clearly tells her "your heart has to work TWICE as hard as anybody else's, due to your weight". And tells her to see a cardiologist, and that she MUST lose a LOT of weight. That would scare the shit out of most rational people.

Instead, what does Twit do? When Buddy texts her if there's anything he can do, she has him get a philly cheesesteak stuffed crust pizza. And there's another box of something else besides.

She says "I understand the irony...I'm getting out of the hospital and ordering pizza. I get it."

Well, apparently, Twit, you DON'T get it. Because you're still doing it, and you're even heavier now than you were then. 

Looks like the infamous ski scene is coming up later.

Oh, and another bit of denial - she's oozing hostility to Buddy and Heather in this episode and refers to Buddy as "her ex-boyfriend". Odd how Buddy doesn't refer to HER as his ex-GIRLFRIEND! 

What a lying piece of crap. Either you know it's lying and don't care, or you believe you own revisionist history. It seems pretty apparent to everyone else that Buddy was never your boyfriend. Yet there she is, mic on, being filmed, saying stupid shit that is just flat out lies.

She has made ZERO positive changes in her life since this episode was filmed. Whether that's admitting certain truths to yourself (like that a friend was never your boyfriend, or that you aren't fit and fat because you passed out partway thru your dance-a-thon) or making certain changes (diet, exercise, etc)....ZERO progress. If anything she's even more delusional and has gained even more weight.

• Love 15
18 hours ago, jerseydeviljohn said:

You do know that just about everything we see is scripted, right? The weeping, the "look at me! I am ignoring my Personal Trainer's sound advice, the whole BS of "I am on ANY diet(she does seem to follow a "see food diet"), the conflicts with her Father, etc? 

Seems people nearly always say things like, "I know reality TV is fake", but still buy into it...

Yeah, but this is the Social Media thread, so it also covers the behaviors that are not part of the show - like her fake Ted talk, her instagram videos and facebook protests that she is the same weight now as she was when the show began to air, her appearances on TV and in online magazines where everything she says or does supports the conclusion that her dreadful eating habits, resistance to medical advice, and active hostility to tracking her food intake are some of the "real" part of her reality show.

(Not-real: Whitney and Todd, after just a couple of weeks of lessons, come in second in a dance competition that doesn't actually exist. Real: Whitney chowing down on barbeque, fried chicken, ice cream, pizza (from one of her four apps) macaroni and cheese, giant Starbucks cookies, frappachinos with extra heavy cream. )

You can't script a 380 lb woman remaining at (or exceeding) that weight if she is actually taking the trainer's advice and following her doctor's suggestions. If she were doing the work in real life, it would be apparent on the show, too. She's not doing the work. She's even proud of the fact that she's not doing the work. She considers doing the work to be fat-shaming herself.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 21
10 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Yeah, but this is the Social Media thread, so it also covers the behaviors that are not part of the show - like her fake Ted talk, her instagram videos and facebook protests that she is the same weight now as she was when the show began to air, her appearances on TV and in online magazines where everything she says or does supports the conclusion that her dreadful eating habits, resistance to medical advice, and active hostility to tracking her food intake are some of the "real" part of her reality show.

(Not-real: Whitney and Todd, after just a couple of weeks of lessons, come in second in a dance competition that doesn't actually exist. Real: Whitney chowing down on barbeque, fried chicken, ice cream, pizza (from one of her four apps) macaroni and cheese, giant Starbucks cookies, frappachinos with extra heavy cream. )

You can't script a 380 lb woman remaining at (or exceeding) that weight if she is actually taking the trainer's advice and following her doctor's suggestions. If she were doing the work in real life, it would be apparent on the show, too. She's not doing the work. She's even proud of the fact that she's not doing the work. She considers doing the work to be fat-shaming herself.

I wonder if she really believes that or uses it as an excuse to just do what she wants.    I was watching an earlier episode where Tal is trying to talk some sense into her and she starts to cry and says "I feel like there's something wrong with me".  I think that's the most honest thing she's ever said, there is something wrong,  and she needs help, not a tv show filled with enablers.

• Love 5
On 3/25/2018 at 12:19 PM, Ketzel said:

Create imaginary food diaries that show her as having good eating habits? Now that would be something Whitney would find impossible to do - she has no idea what that would even look like. Imagine the amount of research that would take!

Except that we know she will spend several sleepless days & nights in front of a white board researching every woman in Avi's life. The difference is that food doesn't include men, her primary obession. If Avi had been a ham & cheese sandwich -- orthodox Jew notwithstanding -- she'd be all over counting out the calories.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, jerseydeviljohn said:

Yeah, we know the storylines are complete BS. What a lot of us object to is her nonsensical attitude that her morbid obesity is not the cause of many of her problems. Also,the fact that she shamelessly promotes and profits from this message.

While things are edited and exaggerated, I'm not sure that all of the drama is scripted. I certainly believe that she is an attention whore, that her father is genuinely concerned for her health and that she has some weird ass quirks, like the whole gotta-smell-the-cat-breath thing.  

• Love 8
On 3/24/2018 at 6:36 PM, Donut Bear said:

We haven't seen a weigh in for quite a while either. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

I wonder if she really believes that or uses it as an excuse to just do what she wants.    I was watching an earlier episode where Tal is trying to talk some sense into her and she starts to cry and says "I feel like there's something wrong with me".  I think that's the most honest thing she's ever said, there is something wrong,  and she needs help, not a tv show filled with enablers.

It’s possible it was a short moment of clarity that was quickly reburied by her denial and urge for self satisfaction. Or it could have been a ploy to get  Tal to say ‘there is nothing wrong with you - you are wonderful’.  I’d have to go back and see the surrounding conversation. She is pretty manipulative. I suspect her tears on the preview over the supposed death threats are more of an attempt to get everyone running to her with adulation rather than a true reaction to a real hurt. 

Either way, and moments of true understanding of her issues are so buried under her narcissistic denial it’s unlikely anything positive will come from it. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Dot said:

A WaPo article on Time-Restricted Feeding.

https://wapo.st/2pxRf3Q

If there's any validity to it, Twit's 9 p.m. food frenzy is even more destructive than we thought.

I used to watch Richard Simmons back in the day and he used to always say "Don't eat after 8 o'clock".   I always thought that was a good rule to have and it's not difficult, at least for me. 

• Love 4

I've always struggled with my weight, and the only time I lose weight is when I intermittently fast.  I know that is what I need to do to lose/keep weight off, but doing it is easier said than done.  

• Love 2
18 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

I used to watch Richard Simmons back in the day and he used to always say "Don't eat after 8 o'clock".   I always thought that was a good rule to have and it's not difficult, at least for me. 

I eat my food late in the day generally because I prefer it that way. The only thing that affects my gain/loss is whether I stick to my calorie limit.

• Love 1
On 3/22/2018 at 1:14 PM, SevenCostanza said:

Haha no wiping. I was being kind.  She would have to walk around and collect dried sticks and leaves for kindling.

And to assist with the wiping... I'll just show myself out. 

• Love 1
On 3/26/2018 at 7:58 PM, SevenCostanza said:

Just saw Jillian Micheals today and she called BS on that, but to each their own. If you feel like it works and you're comfy with it, go with it. 

• Love 2

It's a good plan for nighttime body repair to not eat anything within about 3 hours of going to bed.  More benefit if you delay breakfast (spread out the time between dinner and breakfast).  And turn off WiFi at night and get rid of your cordless phone.  Nighttime, especially if we're asleep, is a very important time for us but we need to prepare for going into it.

• Love 2

Finally got my wish!  I've been banned from her FB page.  I merely responded to someone who was confused why s/he couldn't find any information about Greensboro's BGDC classes that there is no such thing.  Ha!

• Love 12