Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, thebigboot said:

So if you haven’t seen, Tal’s dad died last night. Twit still managed to make it all about her. After everything she’s pulled and now this, there is no redeeming qualities about her. I’m sorry.

BD9C4B73-5753-41E8-9D2E-FE9C40AEEB17.jpeg

What. An. Asshole. Hashtagging her damn show. 

• Love 12
On 3/18/2018 at 9:28 AM, Tosia said:

I like how Princelina, I think,  posted earlier  that Twit "oozed"off of the couch where she was lounging when she got the phone call abt piggy.  That still make me laugh.  

It's funny, but it wasn't me! I was the one thinking that pig crematoriums probably smell delicious :)

On 3/18/2018 at 9:08 PM, Dot said:

But I think TLC also saw what we saw, esp in HI on the beach & in the race. Twit is in no shape to be minimally entertaining in another season. For all her claims to the contrary, she is in the gym to drop some pounds. (And there's no way she's currently at her S-1 wgt of 380 #s.)

In addition, she has nothing goin on to make her entertaining.  Actual weight loss is all she has left!

On 3/20/2018 at 11:58 PM, Ketzel said:

They don't live like they need the money. I'm guessing Babs likes the attention and Glenn was willing to do anything to have Whitney  out of their house and gainfully employed. But I'm not sure they realized just how far their giant baby would go to embarrass herself and them to keep the show going.

I still think Glenn was hoping the show would either motivate or shame her into losing weight - I'm sure he doesn't care which.  Babs seems to want her to be thin/look good; Glenn is the only one who seems to care about her actual health.  And I don't think being "old-fashioned" is a bad reason for him to want his daughter to be married with children - it's pretty much what every parent, especially from his generation, wants for their child(ren).  Parents may come to accept something else when their adult children don't turn out to be what they expected, but happily married with children is the expected norm.  And when parents accept something else, it's usually because something else exists besides lounging in a litter box next to a pile of cats (thank you Todd) and a reality show with a limited shelf-life that humiliates both their child and their entire family.

• Love 11
8 hours ago, princelina said:

It's funny, but it wasn't me! I was the one thinking that pig crematoriums probably smell delicious :)

In addition, she has nothing goin on to make her entertaining.  Actual weight loss is all she has left!

I still think Glenn was hoping the show would either motivate or shame her into losing weight - I'm sure he doesn't care which.  Babs seems to want her to be thin/look good; Glenn is the only one who seems to care about her actual health.  And I don't think being "old-fashioned" is a bad reason for him to want his daughter to be married with children - it's pretty much what every parent, especially from his generation, wants for their child(ren).  Parents may come to accept something else when their adult children don't turn out to be what they expected, but happily married with children is the expected norm.  And when parents accept something else, it's usually because something else exists besides lounging in a litter box next to a pile of cats (thank you Todd) and a reality show with a limited shelf-life that humiliates both their child and their entire family.

Sorry, princelina, maybe it was Ketzel.....oozing apologies here.

The pig crematorium smell of bacon, ahhhhhh snifffff, yummmm. 

Unfortunately, not.  I grew up in Omaha, second largest packing house of cattle and hogs in the nation at that time.  Hormel, Swift, Armour --we had the meats! before Arby's.  The smell was toxic on warm, humid summer nights.  But from thence cane steak,  bacon, ham, bacon, roast, bacon, ribs,  etc. .... My home town. Gotta love it. 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Tosia said:

Unfortunately, not.  I grew up in Omaha, second largest packing house of cattle and hogs in the nation at that time.  Hormel, Swift, Armour --we had the meats! before Arby's.  The smell was toxic on warm, humid summer nights.  But from thence cane steak,  bacon, ham, bacon, roast, bacon, ribs,  etc. .... My home town. Gotta love it. 

Can't drive past Ogallala any time of the year without the windows rolled up and internal air recycling set.  I feel your pain!

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, Tosia said:

Sorry, princelina, maybe it was Ketzel.....oozing apologies here.

Nope. Great line, though and I wish I had written it. *Ketzel points at Alapaki and smiles.*

Whitney . . . almost certainly had to re-enact the scene of getting the call from the Farm, unless they just happened to be filming her oozing off of her couch when the call came in.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Sasha888 said:

Interesting, thanks for posting. 

This article mentions very little about cat breath....most of it is about smelling your cat's fur.

Apparently she couldn't find an article that said "Oh yes, everyone grabs their cat by the scruff of the neck and forces the poor creature's mouth open so they can stand in a vet's office sucking in its breath and looking like they are about to have an orgasm because of it."

Personally, I do not bury my face in my cat's fur (he'd rearrange my face) - I also haven't done so with cats I've had in the past. However, my sweet kitty that I lost a couple of years ago loved to snuggle her head right in under my chin, so I guess by default I was sort of "smelling" the top of her head - because what could I do, she liked being right up near my face. 

So while I personally do not bury my face in a cat's fur, I have to say I still find smelling your pet's fur to be a far cry from smelling your cat's breath.

But what really bugs me is the way she does it - such a freaking show off! And having the cat in a headlock by the scruff of its neck! If you have to hold the cat THAT way, THAT MEANS HE DOESN'T WANT TO DO IT!

I hate the way she treats her cats in general, but this in particular really bugs me. It's just like every other relationship in her life, it's not "what can I do for you" it's "what can you do for me" - she cares NOTHING about what the pet needs from her (and they do...they have emotional needs, too...most pets wants to be cuddled or scratched behind the ears, etc) and she is only interested in what SHE wants from the cat. And if the cat doesn't want to open his mouth and breathe right into her face, she's going to MAKE him do it.

She absolutely disgusts me.

Sorry this is such a long rant but this bitch really pushed my buttons about animals when she stood there "poofing" Piggy's ashes out of a hole in the bag while her mother begged her to stop. She has no respect for any living thing, human or otherwise.

If she got near my cat's ashes, she'd find herself picking her eyeballs up off the floor with her broken arm, and wondering how I managed to rip her liver out through her navel.

Ha ha tell us how you really feel.  Just kidding, I agree 100%. I'm a dog person, and while I do kiss and cuddle my dog,  when he yawns in my face I turn away to avoid smelling his breath.  That scene in the vet's office was gross, and yes the cat didn't look into it at all.  She treats her friends and family the same way.   I've been watching earlier episodes and several times now she's ordered someone to put on her shoes for her, and she's not nice about it.  It's like she expects it,  she thinks she deserves to be treated this way.  She needs some reality bootcamp show to go on and get a taste of what it's like to be completely responsible for yourself.   Put her in the woods with a tent, a flint, some protein bars, a gallon of water,  and a roll of toilet paper, then leave her to fend for herself for a few days.   Now there's a show.

• Love 15
15 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

Put her in the woods with a tent, a flint, some protein bars, a gallon of water,  and a roll of toilet paper, then leave her to fend for herself for a few days.  

What is the toilet paper for, kindling?

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

Haha no wiping. I was being kind.  She would have to walk around and collect dried sticks and leaves for kindling.

She can't reach to wipe herself so the toilet paper would be fairly useless to her.

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:
33 minutes ago, Brooks said:

What is the toilet paper for, kindling?

Haha no wiping. I was being kind.  She would have to walk around and collect dried sticks and leaves for kindling.

She'd have to walk around and find a stick to put that toilet paper on as well.

I'll see myself out.

• Love 10
32 minutes ago, cherenkov said:

She can't reach to wipe herself so the toilet paper would be fairly useless to her.

Someone found some kind of extension rod for butt wiping, and posted it on one of threads, maybe the Hawaii chub rub one.
It was rather like the Swiffer dust thingy for dusting ceiling fan blades. 

• Love 1

I did some checking.  Her tax bill account is set up for the bill to go to dear old Daddy’s address but Whitney getting credit for paying for it.  Also, the county lists the house as 1story, 2 bedrooms with unfinished attic, but at least 1 broker has been advertising it as 3 bedrooms with the third huge bedroom being the second level (ie, the attic space, with a large dormer).  Not clear to me whether the house was remodeled before or after Whitney purchased it.  She, and maybe Buddy, were already living there.  The attic renovations may have been necessary so Donna would have her own bedroom downstairs.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

If she got near my cat's ashes, she'd find herself picking her eyeballs up off the floor with her broken arm, and wondering how I managed to rip her liver out through her navel.

That was beautiful. I have tears running down my face.

• Love 5

#HardcoreShilling her cruise again today! 

The sailing date is 8 freakin' months away! It looks like Heather is on there actively encouraging people to book it. BTW the published price is for an inside cabin although paid upgrades to outsides and balconies are available.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Me from ME said:

The sailing date is 8 freakin' months away! It looks like Heather is on there actively encouraging people to book it. BTW the published price is for an inside cabin although paid upgrades to outsides and balconies are available.

Heather ALWAYS reads comments from Twit's fans. (And, I'm sure, every comment in this forum.)

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Brooks said:

at least 1 broker has been advertising it as 3 bedrooms with the third huge bedroom being the second level (ie, the attic space, with a large dormer).

Assuming there's only one bath, I hope it's reinforced with flying buttresses in the basement or everyone's SOL fer a terlet.

• Love 4

5 hours ago, Brooks said:

at least 1 broker has been advertising it as 3 bedrooms with the third huge bedroom being the second level (ie, the attic space, with a large dormer).

Are you saying she currently has it listed? Hmmm. That's an interesting turn of affairs.

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

Are you saying she currently has it listed? Hmmm. That's an interesting turn of affairs.

I assume that was from when TubToddl'r bought it, or a previous sale. But I'd think the weight of a porcelain tub, water, plus Miss Piggelsworth and her dainty white gloves would collapse the floor. Although it doesn't appear any bathing (or shaving) goes on there. 

• Love 2
Just now, Maricopa said:

I assume that was from when TubToddl'r bought it, or a previous sale. But I'd think the weight of a porcelain tub, water, plus Miss Piggelsworth and her dainty white gloves would collapse the floor. Although it doesn't appear any bathing (or shaving) goes on there. 

It's visible on movoto.com (status is DELISTED) and described as a 3 bed, 3 bath:

"2nd level is huge 3rd BR/bonus w/full bath&tons of storage."

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Dot said:

Heather ALWAYS reads comments from Twit's fans. (And, I'm sure, every comment in this forum.)

Gotta earn that Twitney barnacle paycheck even if you're not on camera.  

• Love 2

She's not selling.  There have been some questions along the way about who is living there, so the number of bedrooms are relevant.  What I have been wondering is whether TLC paid for the house improvements.  The "attic" really is very nice.  Buddy could have taken care of the a/c issue himself.   I recall an episode where Whitney redid some of the rooms in white, including a white rug, so everyone had to take off their shoes.  

On 3/18/2018 at 11:38 AM, Irate Panda said:

In honor of Whiney’s massive achievement of walking up 5 steps, I am proud to announce, I drank a glass of juice and returned the glass all the way back to the dishwasher, which was AT LEAST 3 feet away.  I don’t like to brag, but it would be nice if you all could email TLC on my behalf, so I too can receive a free cruise (I’d do it myself, but I don’t celebrate my walking around the kitchen counter, but don’t mind if others do)

Dear God, @Irate Panda!!! I hope you had a spotter and an EMT crew standing by! Three whole feet!! You must have trained really hard to make such an incredible accomplishment!! Wow. I need to swim stand in a pool to maybe work up to that kind of achievement. 

• Love 10

Social-media FYI for anyone who doesn't already know, we have a private FB group called Cat Breath for people who want to freely "shit-talk" Whitney, barnacles, and nits. Request an add if you're into it. 

• Love 11
On 3/19/2018 at 12:37 PM, cherenkov said:

Oh yeah, exactly. Nobody sees when your toenails fell off because you've been running so many miles. Whitney wants the finish line photograph for her Instagram with flawless makeup and a perfect smile. She doesn't want to achieve something, she just wants her ass kissed.

Which makes her claim of being a professional dancer even more hilarious. Have you ever SEEN a ballerina's feet??? The blisters, the missing toe nail, the knots and bunions and wonky toes? The almost permanent indentations of the point shoe ribbons? Even on the best days, pointe work hurts. So I really have to question just what kind of "dancer" she was when she was actively dancing pre-weight gain. Because her feet don't look like they've spent ANY time in point shoes. 

• Love 6
12 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Can't drive past Ogallala any time of the year without the windows rolled up and internal air recycling set.  I feel your pain!

Yep, been by there many times going back to see family.  The smell takes me back. I tear up, too, mostly from the odour  d' Bessie.......Memories, light the corners of my mind. ....

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Maggienolia said:

Which makes her claim of being a professional dancer even more hilarious. Have you ever SEEN a ballerina's feet??? The blisters, the missing toe nail, the knots and bunions and wonky toes? The almost permanent indentations of the point shoe ribbons? Even on the best days, pointe work hurts. So I really have to question just what kind of "dancer" she was when she was actively dancing pre-weight gain. Because her feet don't look like they've spent ANY time in point shoes. 

They haven’t, it’s her usual load of BS. Just like her dance class, a complete and total lie made up for plot. She can’t even walk a short distance without labored breathing, do you really think she could actually dance?

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Brooks said:

I did some checking.  Her tax bill account is set up for the bill to go to dear old Daddy’s address but Whitney getting credit for paying for it.  Also, the county lists the house as 1story, 2 bedrooms with unfinished attic, but at least 1 broker has been advertising it as 3 bedrooms with the third huge bedroom being the second level (ie, the attic space, with a large dormer).  Not clear to me whether the house was remodeled before or after Whitney purchased it.  She, and maybe Buddy, were already living there.  The attic renovations may have been necessary so Donna would have her own bedroom downstairs.

I don't know how real estate taxes work in North Carolina, but in most states that I'm familiar with, having the attic finished, and thus "livable space", would increase the home's assessment and therefore the real estate taxes due.

If that county listing is current, it would seem to suggest that whoever finished the attic failed to pull permits that would have alerted the county to the change in the living space in the property.  

For that matter, I'm guessing the renovations to the garagewalk-in kitty litter, dance studio would've changed the assessment as well.  

• Love 7

Yeah, there are no worries that Twit will have any "dancer's feet" problems! 

Somewhere (I think many pages back on this very forum, probably) was a pic of her disgustingly long toenails! Puke! Which shows not only that you aren't able to reach your own feet, but also that you are probably never wearing shoes.

As I was giving myself a little pedi the other night, I thought about Twit and her gross toenails, and about what a wake-up call it would be to me if I couldn't even trim my tootsies anymore. But hey, I guess if you're willing to reveal on TV that you can't put your own chub rub cream on (cuz ya stick don't reach!) then toenails probably isn't your biggest worry!

I still barf a little when I think of that scene. And not just because I was subjected to seeing it, but that she was braying and squealing like it was so hilarious! I fail to see the humor in eating your way into a bunch of disabilities. 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

Yeah, there are no worries that Twit will have any "dancer's feet" problems! 

Somewhere (I think many pages back on this very forum, probably) was a pic of her disgustingly long toenails! Puke! Which shows not only that you aren't able to reach your own feet, but also that you are probably never wearing shoes.

Also, diabetics aren't supposed to trim their own nails.

Wait, sorry.  I forgot.  Whitney might (*snort*) be diabetic is so 2 seasons ago

• Love 9
9 hours ago, Alapaki said:

I don't know how real estate taxes work in North Carolina, but in most states that I'm familiar with, having the attic finished, and thus "livable space", would increase the home's assessment and therefore the real estate taxes due.

If that county listing is current, it would seem to suggest that whoever finished the attic failed to pull permits that would have alerted the county to the change in the living space in the property.  

For that matter, I'm guessing the renovations to the garagewalk-in kitty litter, dance studio would've changed the assessment as well.  

It's the current county listing.  In my state I believe the assessment doesn't go up until the next formal assessors visit, at which time documented and visible improvements would be taken into account.  So she might just have a reprieve until her house is reassessed, or the contractors didn't pull permits (which seems less likely to me).

18 minutes ago, Brooks said:

It's the current county listing.  In my state I believe the assessment doesn't go up until the next formal assessors visit, at which time documented and visible improvements would be taken into account.  So she might just have a reprieve until her house is reassessed, or the contractors didn't pull permits (which seems less likely to me).

My recollection may be faulty, but I think that when we got our basement finished (in a state other than NC) when the contractor pulled the permits and the code inspector came out to confirm compliance when we were done, that was the trigger to raise the assessment. 

I may be remembering incorrectly or they may not do t that way in NC.

But it’s also possible that whoever finished the attic in the nursery that Glenn bought for Whitney didn’t use a contractor and never got permits. 

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Alapaki said:

But it’s also possible that whoever finished the attic in the nursery that Glenn bought for Whitney didn’t use a contractor and never got permits. 

If there had been a contractor and permits, it would have been in an episode or we would have at least seen FB posts of Twit manhandling the worker(s).

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Maggienolia said:

Oh yeah, my feet are ugly from distance running. Toes are crooked, I have calluses, at any given time I have bruises under toe nails and/or missing toenails, and there may or may not be blisters or places where I have cut one toe with the toenail of the other toe. I do not have pretty feet. Pedicures would be a total waste for me. And Whitney loves to show off her pedicures.

1 hour ago, Alapaki said:

My recollection may be faulty, but I think that when we got our basement finished (in a state other than NC) when the contractor pulled the permits and the code inspector came out to confirm compliance when we were done, that was the trigger to raise the assessment. 

I may be remembering incorrectly or they may not do t that way in NC.

Where I live the assessment doesn't change unless they assess the entire county so even if you get permits and use a contractor, the assessed value is whatever was there at the time the structure was originally built or the last county wide assessment - whichever came later. And we do not have to let property tax assessors into the building. The basement of my house is finished, and that's not listed on my assessment because it was done after the house was built. The bathroom down there is, because it was put in when the house was built. The county wants to do a reassessment, but they'll never actually know about the finished basement because I'm not about to let them inside (as I don't have to) and it's not like they can see it from outside.

At any rate, the listing from movoto.com looks like it advertised the house as 3BR and 3BA before Shitney bought it. Zillow, Trulia, Redfin and the local property tax search all say it's 2BR.

1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

If there had been a contractor and permits, it would have been in an episode or we would have at least seen FB posts of Twit manhandling the worker(s).

Kind of sad how true this is. I didn’t realize Whitney was a popular enough celebrity to sexually harass people with no repercussions.

• Love 4

Because her feet don't look like they've spent ANY time in point shoes. 

Not all professional dancers are ballerinas though most have had some basic ballet training. It's foundational to other forms of dance. But it's possible that a dancer might not have spent a lot of time en pointe. That said, I think most dancers have pretty ugly feet - the Rockettes don't spend much time en pointe but I'm guessing their feet are pretty messed up.

Wait, sorry.  I forgot.  Whitney might (*snort*) be diabetic is so 2 seasons ago

I have type II diabetes (and my nurse practitioner is herself a diabetic so I get solid guidance from her). No one has ever told me not to trim my own toenails but I have been cautioned to take good care of my feet and be careful about getting pedicures.

Whitney is not, and to the best of my knowledge never has been, diabetic. She was diagnosed as pre-diabetic and at the time, was able to make sufficient lifestyle changes to avoid the diabetes diagnosis. Were she to be tested now, that might not be the case, but as far as we have seen, she has never gotten the "diabetic" label. It sounds like a nitpicky thing but believe me, insurance companies care whether you're diabetic or pre-diabetic.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Whitney is not, and to the best of my knowledge never has been, diabetic. She was diagnosed as pre-diabetic and at the time, was able to make sufficient lifestyle changes to avoid the diabetes diagnosis. Were she to be tested now, that might not be the case, but as far as we have seen, she has never gotten the "diabetic" label. It sounds like a nitpicky thing but believe me, insurance companies care whether you're diabetic or pre-diabetic.

I think she's closer to being diabetic than she is to having plantar fasciitis.  Her behavior on that slow walk is proof that her problem with her feet is NOT PF.  I just had a shot in April for PF.  The active pain upon first standing is gone, but I still cannot walk barefoot or in shoes like flip flops.  No way would anyone with PF take off shoes with decent support (what she started out in) to walk in ffs or bare feet.  

If her lips are moving, she's lying.  To herself as much as to others.

• Love 12
12 hours ago, Alapaki said:

Why is that?

34 minutes ago, cherenkov said:

Oh yeah, my feet are ugly from distance running. Toes are crooked, I have calluses, at any given time I have bruises under toe nails and/or missing toenails, and there may or may not be blisters or places where I have cut one toe with the toenail of the other toe. I do not have pretty feet. Pedicures would be a total waste for me. And Whitney loves to show off her pedicures.

Mine aren't as bad anymore because I took some time off after an injury, and when I was running the most races I had great shoes that would cushion the worst of it, but there were times when, say, as a bridesmaid I had to paint the nail bed because there was no toenail for me to paint, and photographers just *had* to get a shot of everyone's shoes. The one time I got a pedicure I had to ask the lady not to shave off the thick calluses on my toes and heels, because a) she doesn't get paid enough for that, and b) I need those! Imagine running without calluses! I'm lucky that I'm not blister-prone, or it'd be worse, but for years I kept my toenails painted to keep people from seeing what was underneath. I still have some marks on my toenails even though I've only done one marathon in the past 18 months. But even if Whitney never went en pointe, and you know she never did, any dancer is going to have feet just like ours.

• Love 2

Why is that?

Diabetics often have poorer circulation, particularly to extremities. Wounds heal more slowly. And diabetes can lead to nerve damage which means you could have an injury or infection and not realize it as quickly as a non-diabetic would. Like I said, I've never been told not to trim my own nails but I'm guessing that it's part of the "take good care of your feet" guidance - and you'd want to be more careful than most to avoid cutting the nails too short, getting ingrown toenails, or accidentally cutting your toe that can lead to infection.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, monagatuna said:

Why is that?

Diabetics typically have neuropathy which means they may not feel it if they cut themselves or trim too deep. They also have healing issues due to blood circulation and the high blood glucose makes infection and gangrene even more of a possibility for them than for people who don't have diabetes. So a very minor injury with the nail clippers could become a foot amputation.

Diabetic foot care is a Big Deal.

My big toe nail is about 3/4th grown back from the last time it fell off. Just in time for me to make it fall off again with more marathoning as I ramp up for the spring/summer race season!

Just now, Elizzikra said:

Diabetics often have poorer circulation, particularly to extremities. Wounds heal more slowly. And diabetes can lead to nerve damage which means you could have an injury or infection and not realize it as quickly as a non-diabetic would. Like I said, I've never been told not to trim my own nails but I'm guessing that it's part of the "take good care of your feet" guidance - and you'd want to be more careful than most to avoid cutting the nails too short, getting ingrown toenails, or accidentally cutting your toe that can lead to infection.

The high blood glucose also feeds infections and makes them worse.

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Not all professional dancers are ballerinas though most have had some basic ballet training. It's foundational to other forms of dance. But it's possible that a dancer might not have spent a lot of time en pointe. That said, I think most dancers have pretty ugly feet - the Rockettes don't spend much time en pointe but I'm guessing their feet are pretty messed up.

I have type II diabetes (and my nurse practitioner is herself a diabetic so I get solid guidance from her). No one has ever told me not to trim my own toenails but I have been cautioned to take good care of my feet and be careful about getting pedicures.

What has she changed? Hasn’t lost weight, wont exercise, can’t even reach to put chub rub on. I think at this point she probably just doesn’t bother to get check ups. She doesn’t seem to be able to handle truth about her fat fabulous life.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, thebigboot said:

What has she changed? Hasn’t lost weight, wont exercise, can’t even reach to put chub rub on. I think at this point she probably just doesn’t bother to get check ups. She doesn’t seem to be able to handle truth about her fat fabulous life.

Looks like her "regular doctor" is the guy at the corner emergency clinic.  When she went in for her panic attack, he said, "It's nice to see you again."  Those doctors are just there to deal with the issue of the day . . . they don't tend to see the whole patient - just the part that's hurting today.  

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, thebigboot said:

She's a lot less willing to let herself be filmed eating, and she has made it a point to not be weighed on camera.

• Love 7