Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Colleenna said:

The cynic in my head says this is why hWitney was a bridesmaid.  "Hey, if you let me be a bridesmaid and let the wedding be filmed for the show, TLC will pick up most of the tab....."

It's what I said about Buddy's wedding a few pages ago - they can choose to be on tv and have Whit involved in everything, or stay off tv and do it the way they want!

• Love 3
On 4/18/2022 at 11:11 PM, princelina said:

It's what I said about Buddy's wedding a few pages ago - they can choose to be on tv and have Whit involved in everything, or stay off tv and do it the way they want!

His wedding isn't for another 1 1/2 years. That's a long time. I can't decide if that means they want to wait long enough to avoid the pressure of having to be on Whit's show (because surely this crap fest will be over by then) or if they are planning on being next season's star attraction since Jessica's wedding is this season. 

• LOL 1
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

His wedding isn't for another 1 1/2 years. That's a long time. I can't decide if that means they want to wait long enough to avoid the pressure of having to be on Whit's show (because surely this crap fest will be over by then) or if they are planning on being next season's star attraction since Jessica's wedding is this season. 

I feel like if Buddy's girlfriend wanted to be part of the show she'd have been on it already, like his other ones were, so I'm going with your Plan A 😃

• Love 5

Whitney dancing at Jessica and Isaiah's wedding. LINK

1) She appears to be dancing with Lennie in a space outside the pavilion.

2) She appears to be complaining to the DJ (?) about the music.

3)Lennie attempts to put his arms around her to slow dance, but "her song" comes on.

4) She shoves Lennie away from her. He backs off as she begins to dance in classic Whitney fashion, flapping her arms, stomping and braying loudly.

5) As the video clip ends, she is headed for the dance floor inside the pavilion. Oddly, none of the people outside so much as glanced in her direction as her little showcase erupted in front of them.

Edited by Ketzel
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

3)Lennie attempts to put his arms around her to slow dance, but "her song" comes on.

4) She shoves Lennie away from her. He backs off as she begins to dance in classic Whitney fashion, flapping her arms, stomping and braying loudly.

5) As the video clip ends, she is headed for the dance floor inside the pavilion. Oddly, none of the people outside so much as glanced in her direction as her little showcase erupted in front of them.

I love how no one else is dancing and everyone else seems to be acting like polite people at a wedding. I would feel badly for Jessica that Whitney was acting like an ass at such a lovely affair but it's her fault. She had to know what would happen.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I love how no one else is dancing and everyone else seems to be acting like polite people at a wedding. I would feel badly for Jessica that Whitney was acting like an ass at such a lovely affair but it's her fault. She had to know what would happen.

Apparently  hWit didn't get the  "you're not supposed to upstage the bride" memo. 

Can't you just hear Jessica or Isaiah's family and friends asking them "How can you stand to be around her?" 

• Love 7
8 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Apparently  hWit didn't get the  "you're not supposed to upstage the bride" memo. 

We've seen repeatedly that Whitney has zero sense when it comes to basic manners and any kind of propriety. She's like a child with nothing in the way of impulse control - she just acts and if someone doesn't approve of her behavior, then they're just "haters". I'd feel sorry for Jessica, but it's not like she wasn't amply warned about what getting tangled up with Whitney would mean. The best thing that ever happened to Ryan was the end of their partnership.

Interesting that she's there with Lennie. I thought that she had this amazing thing going on with LeBlur. Travel restrictions are lifted for European visitors so if there was something (anything) happening between them as a "couple", there would be nothing to prevent LeBlur from attending as Whitney's plus one.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Hana Chan said:

We've seen repeatedly that Whitney has zero sense when it comes to basic manners and any kind of propriety. She's like a child with nothing in the way of impulse control - she just acts and if someone doesn't approve of her behavior, then they're just "haters". I'd feel sorry for Jessica, but it's not like she wasn't amply warned about what getting tangled up with Whitney would mean. The best thing that ever happened to Ryan was the end of their partnership.

Interesting that she's there with Lennie. I thought that she had this amazing thing going on with LeBlur. Travel restrictions are lifted for European visitors so if there was something (anything) happening between them as a "couple", there would be nothing to prevent LeBlur from attending as Whitney's plus one.

Lennie is cheaper for TLC since he doesn't require transatlantic flights. 

So do you think she's just acting like an idiot or is she also drunk and acting like an idiot? I couldn't hear it that well but it didn't even seem like a lively enough song for that kind of s****** dancing. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, 3girlsforus said:

So do you think she's just acting like an idiot or is she also drunk and acting like an idiot? 

If we didn't see her act like this all the time, I could buy that she was drunk. But this is the norm for her. Under the best of circumstances, she's a loud, braying obnoxious character who has to be the center of attention at all times, so it's not out of the realm of believability that she would make a spectacle of herself at a "friend's" wedding. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Lennie is cheaper for TLC since he doesn't require transatlantic flights. 

And he'll actually show his face to the cameras. I suspect we're going to have a "will they/won't they" season a la Boo Bear, now that Boo Bear is unavailable. Lennie must be desperate for cash.

8 hours ago, Hana Chan said:

This is exactly true; I was in France in March and it was an amazing trip, with very few issues having to do with Covid. If you're vaccinated and have a negative test, very little interruption to your daily life on another continent. But if Le Blur doesn't want to be on camera, and this wedding was filmed for the benefit of TLC, I presume he wouldn't be the most enticing wedding guest.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Dang. I couldn't see it. I don't do Instagram.

Any other way I might witness this spectacle?

• LOL 1
On 4/21/2022 at 3:34 PM, monagatuna said:

Lennie must be desperate for cash.

I mean - have you seen his portrait of Whit?  I can't imagine his 'artwork' is selling like hotcakes, so yeah, he probably needs some fast cash.   :)

• LOL 5
On 4/21/2022 at 2:37 PM, Not Buyin It said:

Honestly, it isn't all that special!  Just Shitney doing her usual crap.  It looks like her dress is one of those Wal-Mart specials she's been advertising.  HUGE!

I'm just so over Whitney's behavior. That she's pushing 40 and still has no clue about how to act. Everything has to be All. About. Her. All the fucking time. Even at a "friend's" and "business parnter's" wedding, she simply cannot stand to to have everyone's attention on her. Positive or negative, it doesn't matter. Just so long as all eyes on her and that she's the one being talked about.

You can excuse bad behavior (sometimes) for a very young woman just just might not know better (although a toddler can be taught decent behavior) but Whitney is a grown woman rapidly approaching middle age. At some point, you just can't overlook how someone is acting and write it off as them being their usual selves. Shitty behavior is shitty behavior and living like you are the central character in your own television program every waking moment of the day doesn't make you edgy or express confidence. A confident woman doesn't care if people aren't noticing that she's in the room because the opinion of others doesn't mean anything. But Whitney needs attention like the rest of us need oxygen. That expresses anything but confidence.

• Love 6
On 4/18/2022 at 8:31 AM, BAForever said:

To each their own, but to have your wedding filmed and displayed for the world to see in perpetuity just seems so wrong. It's a special day to be cherished for your family and close friends. I just don't get why. 😥

$$$$$.  It's why they do ANYTHING!

• Love 1

According to the Knot, the wedding party was a fair size.  Jessica had a Maid of Honor, 5 bridesmaids (including Whitney), and a bridesman.  Isiah had 1 best man and 6 groomsmen. So Whitney’s inclusion makes more sense as I don’t think any ‘real” choices were left out. Also, it probably didn’t hurt that Jessica and Isiah probably got most if not all the wedding paid for and some money for their honeymoon to appear. I guess having Whitney flopping and braying on the dance floor and IG was probably worth it because I think Jessica would have felt obligated to invite her anyway and Whitney probably would have acted the same way as a bridesmaid or as a guest, so might as well get the wedding for free or close to it.  I will say Jessica has posted a couple of things on IG that makes me think she likes Whitney although I don’t know that it normally go to the level of bridal party if TLC were not involved.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 1

I will say that I think Whitney looked pretty at the wedding. I liked the dress and though I wouldn't have guessed it, the apricot color was good on her. Her hair and makeup looked good. Her dress fit. It was appropriate for the event. Not a bad showing for Whit.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

According to the Knot, the wedding party was a fair size.  Jessica had a Maid of Honor, 5 bridesmaids (including Whitney), and a bridesman.  Isiah had 1 best man and 6 groomsmen. So Whitney’s inclusion makes more sense as I don’t think any ‘real” choices were left out. Also, it probably didn’t hurt that Jessica and Isiah probably got most if not all the wedding paid for and some money for their honeymoon to appear. I guess having Whitney flopping and braying on the dance floor and IG was probably worth it because I think Jessica would have felt obligated to invite her anyway and Whitney probably would have acted the same way as a bridesmaid or as a guest, so might as well get the wedding for free or close to it.  I will say Jessica has posted a couple of things on IG that makes me think she likes Whitney although I don’t know that it normally go to the level of bridal party if TLC were not involved.

A "bridesman"? Is this a thing?

4 hours ago, Not Buyin It said:

Well that’s what the website had him listed as I guess since if Jessica picked him it makes sense he’s a bridesman and not a groomsmen, I guess it’s similar to man of honor if it’s a guy instead of matron or maid of honor. 

I do think the bridal party,  Jessica and Isiah looked nice in the pictures. 

8 hours ago, Not Buyin It said:

It's becoming more common to have brides (and grooms) pick people closest to them regardless of their gender to stand up for them so it's becoming more and more common to see bridesman or groomswoman.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

It's becoming more common to have brides (and grooms) pick people closest to them regardless of their gender to stand up for them so it's becoming more and more common to see bridesman or groomswoman.

I think it's  great!! I first encountered the notion 25+ years ago at a friend’s  commitment ceremony (very much like an Episcopal wedding service,  but because same-sex marriage was not legal, wasn't  a "wedding.") My friend had a groomswoman. 

• Love 8

What's going to happen with Whitney's partnership with Jessica inevitably falls apart the way her deal with Ryan did? Because we know that sooner (rather than later), this venture will go the way of every one of Whitney's other businesses and Jessica will be tossed to the rubbish heap to join every other person that thought that working with Whitney was a good idea. And she'll be stuck with this braying donkey in all of her wedding photos.

Edited by Hana Chan
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 4/21/2022 at 3:37 PM, Not Buyin It said:

It showed for me, and I don't have an Instagtam account.
Has Whit gained weight, or is it that dress?

19 hours ago, auntjess said:

Has Whit gained weight, or is it that dress?

The dress isn't helping but it definitely looks like she gained weight. She's always been very round but looks positively apple-shaped now. 

• Love 1
On 4/25/2022 at 9:02 AM, Not Buyin It said:

Totally. My bride and I each had one. No way were we going to leave out our best friends because of their gender!

3 hours ago, Hana Chan said:

The dress isn't helping but it definitely looks like she gained weight. She's always been very round but looks positively apple-shaped now. 

I honestly can't tell--it seems every time we think she's gained, someone points out that she's always been this huge (or huger).

I think at her size it's really impossible to tell. That secret is between her and the scale, and she's not talking, and the scale can't.

I don't think she's ever looked as huge as she did on the beach after her aborted "8k" where she looked like an oversized baby.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, monagatuna said:

I don't think she's ever looked as huge as she did on the beach after her aborted "8k" where she looked like an oversized baby.

A classic moment.

image.png.380abf3b4be86da872845c1074e0f3e7.png

• Love 3

I think the video at the wedding was a made for Instagram moment more than a bid for attention. As noted, Whitney and Lennie looked like they were outside of the main area and she was slowing down as she reached the more populated space. If she went on in, which I doubt, she wasn't still dancing. My guess is Whitney handed her phone to someone to film her. Then she improvised for the length of a video shoot. When it was done she likely just walked back to retrieve her camera. I don't think Whitney was particularly rude nor did she upstage the bride. Few people were even around to see the spectacle and those that were probably chalked it up to the usual awkward but enthusiastic dancing you see at weddings.

On 4/27/2022 at 2:26 PM, stoppro said:

It doesn't matter at this point,she not going to lose it.

I agree. Being fat is her brand right now. But, really, now that we know the actual science related to weight loss, I'm not wanting to be too critical of overweight people, myself included. It's time to get rid of the "lazy, no willpower" stereotype and really understand how fat bodies work.

• Love 7
21 hours ago, Ketzel said:

image.png.691e40f32bc2533fe998d00409747b63.png

Whitney posing for a TLC camera shoot during an 80s themed birthday party for Heather.

At first I thought she was wearing a tuque and thought  "wtf? It's not cold!" Then I realized it was a headband and matching scrunchie. 

• LOL 1
On 4/29/2022 at 2:34 PM, Passing Strange said:

I think the video at the wedding was a made for Instagram moment more than a bid for attention. As noted, Whitney and Lennie looked like they were outside of the main area and she was slowing down as she reached the more populated space. If she went on in, which I doubt, she wasn't still dancing. My guess is Whitney handed her phone to someone to film her. Then she improvised for the length of a video shoot. When it was done she likely just walked back to retrieve her camera. I don't think Whitney was particularly rude nor did she upstage the bride. Few people were even around to see the spectacle and those that were probably chalked it up to the usual awkward but enthusiastic dancing you see at weddings.

I agree. Being fat is her brand right now. But, really, now that we know the actual science related to weight loss, I'm not wanting to be too critical of overweight people, myself included. It's time to get rid of the "lazy, no willpower" stereotype and really understand how fat bodies work.

I had a friend that ran a medium sized non-profit that agreed to and regretted allowing a reality TV show to film at one of their events.

The reality TV show had a completely separate area adjacent to the actual even to film in, the event on TV wasn't anything like what it was in person. The whole thing was completely bizarre, they kept doing retakes of the same "fight" and the two people in the fight we just smiling and laughing together between "fighting" takes.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Cache said:

Saw on Instagram that Whit has some orthodontia going.   

Screenshot_20220504-155951_Instagram.jpg

Ok, Whitney is a fairly attractive woman but not in this picture she looks...odd is the best way I can describe my thoughts.  Something looks off? Or it may be just me.

Folks, 

A reminder that Primetimer has an updated Inclusion Policy.  The policy includes body shaming.  Whitney is, in her own words, fat.  It is fine to comment on her questionable fashion choices, how she looks in a particular photo (as long as the comment is specific to the photo), and many other things about our darling Whit.  

Let's think before posting about physical attributes. As always, let's not use terms to describe Whitney that are generically used as insults against large persons. 

Questions?  PM @PrincessPurrsALot.  Thanks! 

10 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I agree with you, probably for the costume, they clearly don't look like her real teethimage.png.0b7a464c9fa123cf72f64dd87cd4f98b.png 

Good god,WTF! Someone has to stop her,this is awful.

22 hours ago, crazycatlady58 said:

Ok, Whitney is a fairly attractive woman but not in this picture she looks...odd is the best way I can describe my thoughts.  Something looks off? Or it may be just me.

I think it's the makeup.  To me, it's  bizarre,  and I don't remember makeup being that weird in the 80s. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

I think it's the makeup.  To me, it's  bizarre,  and I don't remember makeup being that weird in the 80s. 

I feel like all the makeup in the 80s was orange, pink, or blue.  

This makeup looks like MLM Younique make up, which is notorious for not being easy to blend. 

This looks exactly like those looks lol random colors just applied over top of one another all willy-nilly.

• Love 1