Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, 3girlsforus said:

The expression 'what the actual f$#@%' was built for stuff like this. 

Looking further I see this is not her business exclusively, there are other people on there as well selling their own courses.  I see some of them have legitimate disabilities they have overcome. 

Screenshot 2022-02-23 at 09-09-21 No Barriers Leadership.png

Screenshot 2022-02-23 at 09-09-11 No Barriers Leadership.png

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Another business venture dying from lack of work ethic or interest?  I’m not on Instagram but does Jess publicize it on her IG?

I just checked. Jessica has the link for nobsactive at the top of her IG page but no posts talking about it. At least not since the announcement post. 

Nobsactive actually has an IG page. It has 85k followers. It also has NO posts.

• Useful 2
9 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

Looking further I see this is not her business exclusively, there are other people on there as well selling their own courses.  I see some of them have legitimate disabilities they have overcome. 

That actually makes me say 'what the actual $@#$' even more. What the hell does Whitney have in common with people like that??? She would actually stand on a stage while one guy says 'I am a double amputee and have channeled that into helping others by creating cutting edge bionic limbs'. The next guy says 'I am blind but I wanted to be a climber so I didn't let that stop me and I succeeded in summiting all 7 Summits - something most sighted climbers haven't even done'. And then there is Whitney 'I have overcome all the pressure to be a healthy weight and to eat reasonable amounts of healthy food. I give back to the world by teaching others that health is pointless and as long as you eat anything you want and know how to wack off your life will be fabulous'. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • LOL 12
  • Love 8

oh lawdy,

So what is she going to say? Ummm you too can be fat and lazy and not follow through with anything. Fake it to you make it on teevee? Explain how she had to make up a story line for the show? Who wipes her ass? How she has a full time caretaker assistant living with her? She is such a pos

• Love 11
6 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

No Barriers is actually a movement (NOT one started by Quitney) dedicated to helping the differently abled break down barriers and overcome obstacles.  I think she was a "featured guest " at one of their summits several years ago.  TBH, I'm surprised that she was invited back.  Guess they're going for the "my weight should qualify as a disability " crowd. 

• Useful 2
21 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

She's on Twitter promoting a new venture.  It's called NoBarriersLeadership.  WTF is this about?  It looks like it's some kind of course you pay for and Twit is the instructor. I took some screenshots. 

Screenshot 2022-02-23 at 09-00-28 No Barriers Leadership.png

Screenshot 2022-02-23 at 09-00-47 No Barriers Leadership.png

Screenshot 2022-02-23 at 09-01-01 No Barriers Leadership.png

“Sustainable, lifelong changes”: 🤣😂🙄

This is laughable coming from a woman who, besides filming, has shown she can’t stick to anything longer than a few weeks—a few months at most. This is a woman who jumps from project to project because when it comes down to putting in hard work, she doesn’t—and moves on to something else. Whitney is a perpetual beginner and starter of things but rarely sees them through.

I also don’t think someone like Whitney—who fakes her confidence—should be assisting anyone else on something so deep. For Whitney, running around naked and shrieking is how she shows “confidence”—not exactly a good example. 

• Love 9
13 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Is this thing she’s posting about the same event Ice T was at and I think Whitney brought a group of people up on the stage to dance?

No Barriers USA is the organization. They hold an annual No Barriers Summit and Whitney was a guest speaker/teacher in 2019 and 2020. Todd, Buddy and her whole family came to see her in New York City the first time, and she brought Chase and Ryan with her the second time when the event was in Lake Tahoe. The 2021 Summit was held in Colorado and online. Doesn't look like she participated last year.

There is now a No Barriers membership offered ($9/mo) where members get access to leadership materials, including virtual libraries and online speakers. The idea is to create a community of people helping themselves and each other to accomplish their goals despite their barriers. Whitney is listed as one of their "world renowned leaders and speakers." Hard to imagine this nonprofit  would be shelling out the big bucks to put a leadership class/speech  by a TLC reality star in their materials.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Ketzel said:

No Barriers USA is the organization. They hold an annual No Barriers Summit and Whitney was a guest speaker/teacher in 2019 and 2020. Todd, Buddy and her whole family came to see her in New York City the first time, and she brought Chase and Ryan with her the second time when the event was in Lake Tahoe. The 2021 Summit was held in Colorado and online. Doesn't look like she participated last year.

There is now a No Barriers membership offered ($9/mo) where members get access to leadership materials, including virtual libraries and online speakers. The idea is to create a community of people helping themselves and each other to accomplish their goals despite their barriers. Whitney is listed as one of their "world renowned leaders and speakers." Hard to imagine this nonprofit  would be shelling out the big bucks to put a leadership class/speech  by a TLC reality star in their materials.

Thanks for the info it’s hard to know what events are real on her show (usually none) but I figured the Ice T thing was real because MBFFL isn’t paying him whatever his quote is although it seemed Whitney basically just wandered up to him at the event.

She has a big following online and if she weren’t so lazy she could really make a decent living if even a small fraction of people buy stuff.  I mean the one thing I’ll say is she doesn’t seem to live extravagantly because I think most of the trips and products she posts about are comped or filmed for the show.   

On a different note she posted on her assumptions pic that people assumes she always smells good.  Why in the world would people assume that when they show her peeing in hot tubs, not showering, sweating profusely, and farting in poor Todd’s face 😧 I’m not saying she stinks but after all that I wouldn’t assume she smells wonderful all the time because I guess we know what happens when you assume 😂

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Ketzel said:

First, I'm sure she didn't participate last year. It was online so there was no free trip or adoring fans. 

But it's really unfortunate that the No Barriers group is endorsing Whit. It really cheapens their organization and their message. It's a excellent objective but including Whit on the list as a leader and speaker makes me wonder how effective this group is and how much they really care about having quality results.

• Love 7
52 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Thanks for the info it’s hard to know what events are real on her show (usually none) but I figured the Ice T thing was real because MBFFL isn’t paying him whatever his quote is although it seemed Whitney basically just wandered up to him at the event.

She has a big following online and if she weren’t so lazy she could really make a decent living if even a small fraction of people buy stuff.  I mean the one thing I’ll say is she doesn’t seem to live extravagantly because I think most of the trips and products she posts about are comped or filmed for the show.   

On a different note she posted on her assumptions pic that people assumes she always smells good.  Why in the world would people assume that when they show her peeing in hot tubs, not showering, sweating profusely, and farting in poor Todd’s face 😧 I’m not saying she stinks but after all that I wouldn’t assume she smells wonderful all the time because I guess we know what happens when you assume 😂

Maybe they were trolling her.🤣

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I just want to know if Whitless is still pretending to be with the frenchman? I guess it would be easy to get another season out of her telephone long distance relationship but how boring that will be for the viewers. 

Yep, she claims that they are still together.  

15 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Who’s George Glass?  NVM I googled it LOL 😂 

I had to look it up, too. That’s pretty funny! Thing is though, he’s not imaginary but rather on MBFFL payroll. 

• LOL 3
On 2/23/2022 at 10:14 PM, Irate Panda said:

Is this thing she’s posting about the same event Ice T was at and I think Whitney brought a group of people up on the stage to dance?

She's doing something with Ice T?  Damn, I like him, and watch his show on Oxygen.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, auntjess said:

She's doing something with Ice T?  Damn, I like him, and watch his show on Oxygen.

Well, I’d say not exactly…I mean they both appeared at the No Barriers thing a couple of years ago or whenever it was…and she ventured over to him on camera I don’t necessarily think they really worked together in any substantial way.  I think it be comparable to me watching an episode L&O: SVU and saying I did something with Ice-T 😂

• Love 4
On 3/6/2022 at 4:32 AM, Irate Panda said:

Well, I’d say not exactly…I mean they both appeared at the No Barriers thing a couple of years ago or whenever it was…and she ventured over to him on camera I don’t necessarily think they really worked together in any substantial way.  I think it be comparable to me watching an episode L&O: SVU and saying I did something with Ice-T 😂

Whew!  I have standards for folks I'm a fan of.

• LOL 3
6 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Quitney hasn't posted anything on IG for quite a while now.... Last post was Glenn's  birthday.  What do you think is going on?

Could she have had a mental breakdown? A physical illness?  

She posted an IG story I think yesterday to shill Babble language lessons yesterday.  No word on if you get a French man extraordinaire as a free gift with purchase…I kid, I kid.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

She posted an IG story I think yesterday to shill Babble language lessons yesterday.  No word on if you get a French man extraordinaire as a free gift with purchase…I kid, I kid.

So I just looked at that IG story... she says when she first started learning French she tried books and flashcards but they didn't work and the best thing she's found is Babble. I'm confused. I thought she met "French Man" because he was her French tutor. Could it be that he wasn't a very good tutor if an app is better than speaking French with him? Could it be that unlike almost everyone else on the planet, speaking regularly with someone who speaks a different language didn't help her learn it? Or *gasp* could it be that she wasn't completely accurate concerning her relationship with "French Man"??

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

So I just looked at that IG story... she says when she first started learning French she tried books and flashcards but they didn't work and the best thing she's found is Babble. I'm confused. I thought she met "French Man" because he was her French tutor. Could it be that he wasn't a very good tutor if an app is better than speaking French with him? Could it be that unlike almost everyone else on the planet, speaking regularly with someone who speaks a different language didn't help her learn it? Or *gasp* could it be that she wasn't completely accurate concerning her relationship with "French Man"??

She was too busy sexually harassing LeBlur (verbally) to learn anything from him about the French language. 

Or perhaps he's actually a member of the production team who was promised extra pay and a trip to Paree if he'd pretend to be her boyfriend. Naaah, TLC would  *never* do anything like that. 

And my head unscrews --- clockwise. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

Is the show starting soon?  I still Whitney has posted some pics (one of Lenny) so I thought maybe she was trying to stir up interest again. I see she posted Tal with his boyfriend I wonder if they will appear on the show together.

15 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Is the show starting soon?  I still Whitney has posted some pics (one of Lenny) so I thought maybe she was trying to stir up interest again. I see she posted Tal with his boyfriend I wonder if they will appear on the show together.

If she's trying to stir up interest she's doing a poor job. She posts a few photos and then a vibrator give away. If she's trying to build interest in the next season you would think she would mention something, anything about what she's doing and tease the season

• LOL 1
23 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

If she's trying to stir up interest she's doing a poor job. She posts a few photos and then a vibrator give away. If she's trying to build interest in the next season you would think she would mention something, anything about what she's doing and tease the season

True but she always seems do do the bare minimum.  Actually on a whole they all seem rather lazy in promotion of the show. But at least they’re not all shilling vibrators.  I know Tal shills soap sometime but besides the obligatory “New Season starts next week!” I wonder if TLC sends them on any press junkets (sp? I can’t remember how to translate the word I’m thinking of…local press events)

Edited by Irate Panda
5 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

True but she always seems do do the bare minimum.  Actually on a whole they all seem rather lazy in promotion of the show. But at least they’re not all shilling vibrators.  I know Tal shills soap sometime but besides the obligatory “New Season starts next week!” I wonder if TLC sends them on any press junkets (sp? I can remember how to translate the word I’m thinking of…local press events)

I've noticed most of the entourage has minimal SM in regards to the show. I think the "new season starts' or "new episode tonight' must be contractually required because even when Ryan and Chase had cut ties with Whitney they both posted about new episodes even though they were sarcastic. I just don't think the entourage cares that much. If they do the show and get some extra money, fine but they aren't going to bend over backwards to promote or do work for it. 

But you would think Whitney would care more. But as you point out, she always does the bare minimum but then expects the ultimate maximum result. So far in terms of the show, that's worked for her. But at some point the gravy train will end and it will be fun to watch. 

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

I'm just waiting for this train wreck to go off the cliff along with Sister Wives and see what becomes of the "stars". LOL

Well, Cootie's harem I don't care much about: they've made their bed. I don't want the kids to suffer unnecessarily.

As far as TWitney goes, this bunch is so far-fetched, it's hard to tell who/what is real and who/what is contrived. Should that train wreck sail off yonder cliff, it might just sprout wings and flutter away through clouds of pixie dust for all we know.

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, Not Buyin It said:

As far as TWitney goes, this bunch is so far-fetched, it's hard to tell who/what is real and who/what is contrived. Should that train wreck sail off yonder cliff, it might just sprout wings and flutter away through clouds of pixie dust for all we know.

The only thing I find far-fetched about this bunch is their avid interest in and championship of Whit.  They all seem to be living relatively normal lives, showing up once in a while to film while giving very little (for reality tv) about their own lives.  I'm sure they'll all be just fine when this show ends.  Whit might be in for some hard truths - not only has she failed to take advantage of any of the numerous things she could have during almost a decade of filming, but also she might find her friends just aren't fascinated by French Men and other nonsense when they're not being paid to be 😄

• Love 5

Besides her trips which I assume TLC pays the majority of and stuff she is gifted for shilling, I never see her post anything extravagant on social media (feel free to correct me)  Pics of her home seem modest (the only thing modest about her) so she may be alright when the show ends.  I tend to think Glenn and maybe even Whitney realize the gravy train will end eventually and she honestly seems too lazy to hold down a real job as her health may deteriorate as she gets older.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Besides her trips which I assume TLC pays the majority of and stuff she is gifted for shilling, I never see her post anything extravagant on social media (feel free to correct me)  Pics of her home seem modest (the only thing modest about her) so she may be alright when the show ends.  I tend to think Glenn and maybe even Whitney realize the gravy train will end eventually and she honestly seems too lazy to hold down a real job as her health may deteriorate as she gets older.

I agree with the fact that her lifestyle is pretty modest.  I don't think she has the humility to realize it will end and she could be in trouble there - she seems to think of herself as a good worker/valuable commodity.  Right now she should be realizing that this show doesn't have much life left, just from the number of years it's been on, yet she doesn't seem to be doing anything with NoBSactive or whatever it's called.  She may be shilling vibrators now, and planning on shilling stuff indefinitely, but that's unrealistic too.  As is being some kind of "spokeswoman" for the fat crowd - those girls want to work with her now, but that's because they can get themselves on national tv.  Ditto trainers like Ryan and French Men.  If her show were to be cancelled tomorrow I can imagine her making a little more effort to be a B-list celebrity, but I can't imagine it succeeding and can't imagine what she'd do after that.

• Love 3
On 3/22/2022 at 10:46 PM, princelina said:

I agree with the fact that her lifestyle is pretty modest.  I don't think she has the humility to realize it will end and she could be in trouble there - she seems to think of herself as a good worker/valuable commodity.  Right now she should be realizing that this show doesn't have much life left, just from the number of years it's been on, yet she doesn't seem to be doing anything with NoBSactive or whatever it's called.  She may be shilling vibrators now, and planning on shilling stuff indefinitely, but that's unrealistic too.  As is being some kind of "spokeswoman" for the fat crowd - those girls want to work with her now, but that's because they can get themselves on national tv.  Ditto trainers like Ryan and French Men.  If her show were to be cancelled tomorrow I can imagine her making a little more effort to be a B-list celebrity, but I can't imagine it succeeding and can't imagine what she'd do after that.

This show has been on way longer than I ever imagined. Based on content, it should have been done years ago. 

If Quitney was less fake about her life and more respectable on this show, her after-show prospects might be better. Instead, she behaves like a clown — screeching, braying, sexually harassing people and peeing in hot tubs. Who would want to partner with that in the actual world? Gross.

No wonder she’s shilling vibrators, that’s probably her dream life — laying around pleasuring herself and waiting for food deliveries in between. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

This show has been on way longer than I ever imagined. Based on content, it should have been done years ago. 

If Quitney was less fake about her life and more respectable on this show, her after-show prospects might be better. Instead, she behaves like a clown — screeching, braying, sexually harassing people and peeing in hot tubs. Who would want to partner with that in the actual world? Gross.

No wonder she’s shilling vibrators, that’s probably her dream life — laying around pleasuring herself and waiting for food deliveries in between. 

Don't forget coming to door for food delivery naked 🤢

• LOL 3
10 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

This is what is sad. I believe the reason she has been on so long is that she does not ask for a crazy high amount of money and she will follow the stories or scripts production offers. So some if not much of the content is what production thinks viewers want to see. 

• Love 1

We don't know what kind of scripts or scenarios production has planned for the latest season, but IMO it must be so little, I'm guessing she's been told not to leak or tease any of it... it can't be because she's too busy with real life activities to post about it. And she's teased stuff in the past, but nothing really this time around.  What's changed?

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Cache said:

We don't know what kind of scripts or scenarios production has planned for the latest season, but IMO it must be so little, I'm guessing she's been told not to leak or tease any of it... it can't be because she's too busy with real life activities to post about it. And she's teased stuff in the past, but nothing really this time around.  What's changed?

Just a guess, but I think every time she teases something Internet sleuths almost always debunk it or it at least call it into question.  Maybe production? Whitney? is tired of their “storylines” being ruined or uproariously laughed at before the episodes even air.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
On 3/24/2022 at 10:59 PM, silverspoons said:

This is what is sad. I believe the reason she has been on so long is that she does not ask for a crazy high amount of money and she will follow the stories or scripts production offers. So some if not much of the content is what production thinks viewers want to see. 

She's thrilled that she gets to go on all the show paid for vacays & even bring some "friends"  so she can feel like a big shot & treat them like crap.  

• Love 6
51 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

OMG, I may have to stop shopping at Walmart.  And she looks  bigger than before. 

On a side note, anyone else notice the fancy ring in her IG posts?  I'm sure her stans are all aTWITer asking if it's an engagement ring. Does anyone here follow her on IG? Info?

• Love 3
3 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Was all that giggling nonsense supposed to make me want to shop at Walmart or wear those clothes?  EPIC FAIL.

Well, I do, but not because of her 😆

• Love 1