Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

Whitney was not in Paris alone. She was with her friend Natalie and a camera crew (2 videographer and a production assistant). Her production assistant shared lots of photos and videos from the trip, including them on a rollercoaster at Disneyland and on the Eye together. Frenchie was never with them. It appears she only spent 1 day with him and they were not alone on that day.

All 3 of these were taken on the same day.

Resizer_16360956733570.thumb.jpg.6b2c0124c68d44d048fe8f7c8ff74a7a.jpg

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Whitney was not in Paris alone. She was with her friend Natalie and a camera crew (2 videographer and a production assistant). Her production assistant shared lots of photos and videos from the trip, including them on a rollercoaster at Disneyland and on the Eye together. Frenchie was never with them. It appears she only spent 1 day with him and they were not alone on that day.

those two girls are better dressed than Whitney.

• Love 5
On 11/1/2021 at 12:18 PM, Alapaki said:

Jessica’s father was smart enough to cut ties with the shitshow to avoid tarnishing his brand and credibility.

Has he though? He seems more than happy to play along with the idea that he’d hire her if she passed the test. And praising her like her barnacles after every half assed training session she conducts.

• Love 7

I am really enjoying dropping in on the nobsactive app every few days to see the ratings and reviews. I am checking on the App Store for apple products so it might be different on other platforms but this is hilarious. The positive reviews all basically use the same wording. 'Great energy' 'Love the body positivity' 'Everything is perfect'. The negative reviews actually sound like they've tried the app. 'No instruction for the correct way to do moves' 'doesn't seem as good as free stuff from YouTube' 'no substance'. I wonder if Whit and Jess are just creating a bunch of logins to make reviews themselves or telling friends what to write. There is a review from AshDanBay LOL. 

Also, the "developer" has responded to every single positive review and not one negative one. Typical Whitney. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

I am really enjoying dropping in on the nobsactive app every few days to see the ratings and reviews. I am checking on the App Store for apple products so it might be different on other platforms but this is hilarious. The positive reviews all basically use the same wording. 'Great energy' 'Love the body positivity' 'Everything is perfect'. The negative reviews actually sound like they've tried the app. 'No instruction for the correct way to do moves' 'doesn't seem as good as free stuff from YouTube' 'no substance'. I wonder if Whit and Jess are just creating a bunch of logins to make reviews themselves or telling friends what to write. There is a review from AshDanBay LOL. 

Also, the "developer" has responded to every single positive review and not one negative one. Typical Whitney. 

There are some pretty scathing reviews in the Google  Play Store.  Several people have reported that it crashes constantly,  and one mentions that Whitney seems to half-ass it. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Tipsymcstagger said:

Has he though? He seems more than happy to play along with the idea that he’d hire her if she passed the test. And praising her like her barnacles after every half assed training session she conducts.

That is definitely an unexpected red flag. I’ve got my eye on him. 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Colleenna said:

There are some pretty scathing reviews in the Google  Play Store.  Several people have reported that it crashes constantly,  and one mentions that Whitney seems to half-ass it. 

I saw these yesterday but they are all gone today. One person complaining that their review was deleted. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

I saw these yesterday but they are all gone today. One person complaining that their review was deleted. 

Wow, are they even allowed to mess with reviews?

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Jenny8 said:

Wow, are they even allowed to mess with reviews?

I didn't think so but I saw them yesterday (and so did @Colleenna since she posted about them in her post above). But they are gone now. The ones on the Apple App Store seem to still be there. Many of the positive reviews seem fake - or at least written by the same couple of people since they use the same wording over and over. But it doesn't appear they've deleted a bunch of reviews that clearly are gone in the google play store. 

• Love 1
On 10/26/2021 at 9:28 AM, 3girlsforus said:

She's also stupid - one of her questions was 'how many children do you want' ... you know right in the middle of her storyline about freezing her eggs....

And her answer is 'none'

Exactly…. It pisses me off that a good portion of this season was Whitney whining about supposedly wanting a child more than anything, pressuring Heather, giving herself injections, puking and then screeching and groaning during egg retrieval…. I guess it was all BS because she doesn’t actually want any kids….  🙄

I don’t know why I even bother watching this shit show because it’s nothing but made up bullshit and lies.

F6F78ADB-3B6D-42F8-9F9C-18C38E2CD2EA.jpeg

• Love 5
On 11/5/2021 at 12:02 AM, mamadrama said:

The water spots on the ground are exactly the same in the pic of her "friend" and her other "friend" - adjusted for their positions - so taken at the exact same time.

She no doubt just grabbed the first random tall, thin man and blurred his face!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I didn't think so but I saw them yesterday (and so did @Colleenna since she posted about them in her post above). But they are gone now. The ones on the Apple App Store seem to still be there. Many of the positive reviews seem fake - or at least written by the same couple of people since they use the same wording over and over. But it doesn't appear they've deleted a bunch of reviews that clearly are gone in the google play store. 

More negative reviews have been posted. Wonder if THESE will be deleted too?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I'm pretty disgusted with google for allowing negative reviews to be deleted. 

Google delete them?I thought it was instagram that did it.there all sorts of bad reviews on google, this a new thing?

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, stoppro said:

Google delete them?I thought it was instagram that did it.there all sorts of bad reviews on google, this a new thing?

The NoBSActive app is in the Google play store. Yesterday there were a bunch of negative reviews most of which talked about how the app crashed all the time and a few talking about the poor quality of the content. Today all of the app crashing reviews are gone and only a couple of the poor content reviews are still there, several have been removed. While it's unlikely Google themselves deleted the negative reviews, Google would have to allow the app developer to delete them in order for that to happen. It definitely wasn't a bunch of reviews who changed their minds. One person even came back and said she was upset that her review was removed.

From what I can tell the negative reviews in the Apple App Store are still there. I haven't seen any there about crashing but it's a different platform so it might not crash on Apple platforms but there are multiple ones discussing the content and how you are better off with free Youtube. So it seems that Apple App Store has tighter control on it's reviews than the Google Play store.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

The NoBSActive app is in the Google play store. Yesterday there were a bunch of negative reviews most of which talked about how the app crashed all the time and a few talking about the poor quality of the content. Today all of the app crashing reviews are gone and only a couple of the poor content reviews are still there, several have been removed. While it's unlikely Google themselves deleted the negative reviews, Google would have to allow the app developer to delete them in order for that to happen. It definitely wasn't a bunch of reviews who changed their minds. One person even came back and said she was upset that her review was removed.

From what I can tell the negative reviews in the Apple App Store are still there. I haven't seen any there about crashing but it's a different platform so it might not crash on Apple platforms but there are multiple ones discussing the content and how you are better off with free Youtube. So it seems that Apple App Store has tighter control on it's reviews than the Google Play store.

I'm going to watch the reviews on the Play Store to see if the negative ones disappear. 

• Love 3

IMO wherever Twit can delete negative reviews, she will. If I were Jessica I'd be running for the hills as fast as I could and denying any part in this app. This is a sinking ship who wants to go down with it??? Twit obviously doesn't care, been that done that before... Jessica on the other hand has much more to lose, especially reputation wise.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, auntjess said:

Can you copy & post them here?  Is that allowed?

I was going to ask the same thing because there was a really bad one up there late last night and I took a screen shot and now it’s gone…. It was so bad it was actually funny 😂

• Love 1
2 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

Here's the one star reviews that sound like they're from real people.

Screenshot 2021-11-10 at 06-52-39 Google Play.png

I am not surprised she always was lazy, don't give her a nickel,her friend knows too no nickel for her either, fucking scammers.

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, stoppro said:

Be careful. do you feel ok?

Depends. You mean physically or mentally? 😁

My kids are big into fitness apps. I'm turning them loose with this one to get their input. So far:

- there's no way to search or filter

- very basic design

- Whitney talks too much off topic

- there's no music

- production value is very low and cheap. Looks like someone recorded it on their iPhone.

- poor audio-at the very least they should invest in wireless mics 

- Jessica does a good job of explaining the exercises and walking you through them, but Whitney's "modified" version is basically just her sitting there waving her arms around.

- this is just an exercise app, not a wellness app (so nothing about diet or nutrition)

The general consensus so far is that it's not terrible, but it's not worth the money-ANY money. It doesn't carry anything that you can't already find on YouTube for free. My daughter says there are better (free) apps that look more professional and allow you to take notes, set goals, and create workout plans. She says this app, at most, should be $20 for the year. There's nothing special about it, though. You're basically paying for Whitney's name.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 10

- production value is very low and cheap. Looks like someone recorded it on their iPhone.

I think that is exactly what they do. Didn't we see her and Jessica filming and they basically pop her iPhone on a tripod?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Depends. You mean physically or mentally? 😁

My kids are big into fitness apps. I'm turning them loose with this one to get their input. So far:

- there's no way to search or filter

- very basic design

- Whitney talks too much off topic

- there's no music

- poor audio-at the very least they should invest in wireless mics 

- Jessica does a good job of explaining the exercises and walking you through them, but Whitney's "modified" version is basically just her sitting there waving her arms around.

- this is just an exercise app, not a wellness app (so nothing about diet or nutrition)

The general consensus so far is that it's not terrible, but it's not worth the money-ANY money. It doesn't carry anything that you can't already find on YouTube for free. My daughter says there are better (free) apps that look more professional and allow you to take notes, set goals, and create workout plans. She says this app, at most, should be $20 for the year. There's nothing special about it, though. You're basically paying for Whitney's name.  

can you return it? It sucks to give money to whitless least you can do is leave a nasty review, if you want i'll help but they probably would not print it.LOL

• LOL 3
11 hours ago, stoppro said:

can you return it? It sucks to give money to whitless least you can do is leave a nasty review, if you want i'll help but they probably would not print it.LOL

I actually had some Google Play credits from my book sales so it didn't cost me a dime, lol. Trust me, I wouldn't spend money on Whit.

So far the bright spot has been Jess, but she gets hidden behind Whit (no shade intended that time). Even she has issues, though, and doesn't compensate for the poor production. Jessica is a cross fit trainer, too, which doesn't always translate well in things like this.

I'll let y'all know when I've left a review. We'll see if it is removed.  

• Love 5
On 11/10/2021 at 8:55 AM, SevenCostanza said:

Here's the one star reviews that sound like they're from real people.

Screenshot 2021-11-10 at 06-52-39 Google Play.png

🤣 🙄

Of course Whitney is lazy in the workouts. She half-asses everything and pretends to appear active so she can remain obese and not quit her food addiction (and get paid for being a fraud—which should not be rewarded). This show has become so dishonest and it gets worse and worse every season. It has to be reaching its end. 

Yesterday I watched the episode with Kerryn Feehan (the one with the comedian) and I love how Kerryn bluntly challenged Whitney—basically called her an addict surrounded by enablers. A couple times Whitney was speechless, then fell back on the PCOS excuse and eating disorders and all that crap. This was one of the few times there was brutal honestly on this show in regards to what Whitney really is—a food addict. That’s probably the last time there was unscripted banter (and interestingly enough, Kerryn was once a professional dancer herself—an actual *real* dancer). 

Anyway. This big fat fake disaster of a show needs to end. I can’t roll my eyes hard enough at how deceptive it is. 

• Love 14
13 hours ago, mamadrama said:

production value is very low and cheap. Looks like someone recorded it on their iPhone.

To be fair - folks have recorded cinema-quality movies on their iPhone.  I suspect the real problem is Whitney not taking the time to learn how to setup their recording area, and use the in-built functions for recording and editing their videos.

In other words - it's a failure of the person, not the equipment.  Like much of her life.

• Love 14

Mamadrama, I think someone mentioned this theory on one of the episode threads (maybe it was you?) which makes total sense.  Not trying to be mean, but let's face facts.  A young lean supposedly very attractive man (per Heather, Babs and Ashley) is very unlikely to be sexually attracted to a woman that morbidly obese unless he has a fetish of some kind.  Even Buddy, who is no physical specimen himself, is NOT attracted to her physically.  I'm not trying to fat shame - It's just a fact.  I can see the Frenchman being friends with Whitney, but in no way did I ever believe Chase was attracted to her nor the French man.  What makes it somewhat believable on a surface level is how convincingly Whitney makes it seem like these relationships are real (and they probably ARE real in her mind).  Is she really willing to make a complete sham of herself and make herself look like a total fool for the sake of this show?  If that's the case, how do all of her friends and family go through with it with a straight face?  I like Glenn and he seems like a decent man and from what I understand is a high ranking executive in some type of manufacturing company.  Does he not know that these relationships are fake?  Is he willing to risk his professional reputation and play along with these falsehoods?  Are he, Hunter and Babs not let in on the truth?  Even if they aren't, how do they not figure out something just ain't right?  I could almost see Babs going along with it because she has fallen in love with being on camera just as much as Whit has, but not Glenn and almost certainly not Hunter.  In all the years this show has been out, how is it possible that one of the barnacles hasn't slipped up and mentioned the 'truth' to the wrong person?

How in the world did they convince Chase to pretend like he was engaged and gong to marry this woman?  I know people will say it's because of TLC money, but from what I understand these shows do NOT pay a lot of money for on air 'talent' at all.  Was a couple thousand worth making yourself look like a fool?  When he was being viciously attacked on social media for getting the woman he was really dating all along pregnant and dumping Whitney--how did he or someone in his family not tell the truth of what was really going on?  

I just find all of this fascinating!  Maybe I'm wrong and Chase and the Frenchman were/are really attracted to her?  Maybe one day after Whitney becomes totally unglued,  has a mental breakdown, and eats her way into Dr. Now's office one of the barnacles will finally tell the real story.

Someone please help me to understand!

Edited by Joan van Snark
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, Joan van Snark said:

Someone please help me to understand!

In, I think, Season 2 (back when they were still running through the "here's ANOTHER way life is tough for Whitney), she complained that she absolutely avoided people with that fetish.  Fast forward to the phony Avi storyline (Shalom, Whitney!) and she was gushing over how he loved her BECAUSE of her size.  So . . . ?

TLC/Lifetime are modern day, virtual, traveling circus freak shows.  I've tried to document over time the many ways in which it's clear that the producers/editors of this show HATE Whitney.  

The options are either: 1) she's too obtuse to realize she's being laughed AT, not WITH (and her loved ones/barnacles) are afraid to burst that bubble and have to deal with the fallout; or 2) she's fully aware of how she comes across but thinks a paycheck is a paycheck, and the paycheck from this is exponentially greater than any of her other options.   

• Love 8

There isn't really anything to understand,her personality is garbage,she got a big head from the show,she is a liar,her 'friends' read cast, are all assholes,the scripts are worthless,her parents are enablers,TLC helped but she drove her own ass in to the ground.there is no direction to all this bullshit.She deserves everything she gets.

• Love 4

Consider this, if you will: 

If Quitney decided on the spur of the moment to go to France for the French Mayun, hows come she had a complete production team AND two of her friends with her? 

Don't insult our intelligence,  TLC.

• Love 7
55 minutes ago, Joan van Snark said:

How in the world did they convince Chase to pretend like he was engaged and gong to marry this woman?  I know people will say it's because of TLC money, but from what I understand these shows do NOT pay a lot of money for on air 'talent' at all.  Was a couple thousand worth making yourself look like a fool?  When he was being viciously attacked on social media for getting the woman he was really dating all along pregnant and dumping Whitney--how did he or someone in his family not tell the truth of what was really going on?  

I have always assumed Chase did it for Ryan. Ryan wanted to partner with Whitney to start the workouts focused on women of all fitness levels. Then they "auditioned" several of Ryan's friends to be the other part of the storyline - the boyfriend. I figure Chase thought sure - it's like an acting job. Ryan gets his business idea going and I get some extra cash. I don't think either expected Whitney to be as horrible and lazy as she is. I don't think Chase expected to knock up his girlfriend.  And I don't think anyone expected people to hunt Chase down and attack him, the girlfriend, and the baby online.  Once committed via contract, he was obligated to see it through, including the cameo this year even after the girlfriend being pregnant became public knowledge. 

• Love 18
3 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Consider this, if you will: 

If Quitney decided on the spur of the moment to go to France for the French Mayun, hows come she had a complete production team AND two of her friends with her? 

Don't insult our intelligence,  TLC.

QUITNEY!!! 😂🤣😆

And TLC might well know we’re on to the bullshit storylines because we delight in how stupid it makes Whit appear. It’s been discussed before that we suspect the production crews and editing teams hate her. 

• Love 10

Soooooo.... I checked  Google Play Store this morning and her app had gone from 27 reviews to 24. Guess which reviews disappeared? There are only 2 negative reviews,  both of which are about the price.  

Do better,  Google. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Soooooo.... I checked  Google Play Store this morning and her app had gone from 27 reviews to 24. Guess which reviews disappeared? There are only 2 negative reviews,  both of which are about the price.  

Do better,  Google. 

they play this game they are not getting any money from me.A lot of the apps are poor, we need honest reviews or do without.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, stoppro said:

She never could dance,her signature move was flopping on the ground and spinning around and it looked like someone threw a bag of concrete on the ground. It was awful.

Actually i think it was less strenuous than that. She keeps her feet planted, gives a jiggle, and let’s momentum do the rest. 

When I first started watching I wasn’t aware of the theories that the viral video was edited. But  having seen Whitney I think it’s entirely possible. 

Pay close attention to how little continuous movement we see from her on the show. Lots of quick cuts. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Do better,  Google. 

This seems to be their only business plan: remove bad reviews. They don't seem to be doing anything else to advance the business. A business like this only spreads through a social media presence. Whitney has only posted about the app on her personal IG  2 times since the app launch and not at all about the app for 10 days. She has posted about Athleta and some other personal things which just pushed the app posts farther down the page so they are pretty much lost. And nobsactive has it's own IG page with a grand total of 4 posts total and none since September. Jessica has almost nothing about it on her IG. I guess they just hope people will hear about it via the show and assume from the reviews that it's fabulous. At least android users - Apple doesn't seem to be allowing reviews to be deleted since the bad reviews are still there. 

• Love 5