Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
ClareWalks

Social Media: What the Fuck is Wrong With Her?

Recommended Posts

Has anyone seen the preview of the new app suppose to go up tomorrow? It's got a few Reddit threads and looks like a hot mess, no surprise. My favorite is the "unguided meditation", aka her sitting in various places in France. Everything else is the same janky gym garage with same terrible production values as before. 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/20/2021 at 4:07 PM, Joan of Argh said:

I hadn’t really looked closely at these pics before…

Pic #1 - he’s all zipped up like it’s cold outside and Whit is sleeveless in a sun dress

Pic #2 - what’s going on with her back.. it looks yellow like jaundice

Pic #3 - her arm is the same size as his chest

Pic #4 - her face looks stretched out with photoshop

so she went to France for 6 weeks, did she stay with the Frenchman the whole time?…. I wouldn’t agree to have someone I’ve never met in person stay with me for 6 weeks! 

I look at this picture and think that he's probably not even looking at her, he's just staring off to his right trying to avoid her. I also get the vibe that he's a kid. Has she ever said how old he is/she thinks he is?

 

Whit and French Man.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

When Whit still lived at home, I think her parents had some control over her food intake. Once she was at college, she ate everything she wanted to, as she would have done at home if that had been allowed. Thus the horrible weight gain.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/28/2021 at 7:59 AM, Nicmar said:

It probably her eating disorder, you know she doesn't eat but once a day! 😆

If you eat all day without stopping, that counts as only eating once, right?

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Teri313 said:

I look at this picture and think that he's probably not even looking at her, he's just staring off to his right trying to avoid her. I also get the vibe that he's a kid. Has she ever said how old he is/she thinks he is?

 

Whit and French Man.jpg

I believe she said he’s in his 30s but younger than she is.  

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, alabetser said:

Has anyone seen the preview of the new app suppose to go up tomorrow? It's got a few Reddit threads and looks like a hot mess, no surprise. My favorite is the "unguided meditation", aka her sitting in various places in France. Everything else is the same janky gym garage with same terrible production values as before. 

I looked up the app on my iPad (just the info - didn't install it). It has 3 ratings but only 1 actual review. The review is 2 stars and pretty much says Whitney can't do the exercises and you'd be better off getting free content from YouTube. The other 2 ratings are 5 stars but likely from Whit and Jessica since they don't come with names or actual reviews. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I looked up the app on my iPad (just the info - didn't install it). It has 3 ratings but only 1 actual review. The review is 2 stars and pretty much says Whitney can't do the exercises and you'd be better off getting free content from YouTube. The other 2 ratings are 5 stars but likely from Whit and Jessica since they don't come with names or actual reviews. 

I saw a video posted of one of the workouts and it's bad. The sound and video are really junky and not at all what you'd expect of a professional program that is charging money. Jess is clearly trying, but she's a crossfit specialist so this is not really in her wheelhouse and it shows. There is nothing that she's doing beyond bare basics that you won't find in any one of a million other exercise programs, done done better.

Whitney is total dead weight. If the plan was to for her to show modifications for those with mobility issues and basically all she's doing are the exercises sitting down. And of course, she's half-assing it and making it look like she's really trying hard. She's in the background grunting and hooting and not once taking the lead in her own program. It's obvious that Jess is being used and Whitney is just oversized window dressing.

And the program is offering unguided medication, which basically is just watching Whitney sitting around in different places. How she can ask for money for this is beyond laughable. Between the lackluster program offerings, Whitney being all but useless in actually trying to teach and the crappy production value, I give this enterprise no more than six months before it, like every other business Whitney started, goes belly up.

  • Like 6
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

It's obvious that Jess is being used and Whitney is just oversized window dressing.

I wonder if it's a 50/50 partnership or if Whitney is taking a bigger percentage, in which case Jessica's an idiot.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I wonder if it's a 50/50 partnership or if Whitney is taking a bigger percentage, in which case Jessica's an idiot.

My sympathy for Jess is pretty limited because she saw how Whitney interacted with Ryan and how she ended their partnership when Ryan was pressing her about her lack of involvement. Expecting Whitney to pull her weight (pun intended - it stays) is a losing battle.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

My sympathy for Jess is pretty limited because she saw how Whitney interacted with Ryan and how she ended their partnership when Ryan was pressing her about her lack of involvement. Expecting Whitney to pull her weight (pun intended - it stays) is a losing battle.

Oh, same.  Especially because she was quick to jump on the 'shit talk Ryan' band wagon.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

My sympathy for Jess is pretty limited because she saw how Whitney interacted with Ryan and how she ended their partnership when Ryan was pressing her about her lack of involvement. Expecting Whitney to pull her weight (pun intended - it stays) is a losing battle.

Jessica’s father was smart enough to cut ties with the shitshow to avoid tarnishing his brand and credibility.

I guess he’s letting his daughter make her own mistakes. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/27/2021 at 6:10 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

But..but…wasn’t she converting to Judaism  because it spoke to her and not because of Avi? 

As a Jew I was mortified when she wanted to “convert”. I’m sure it was all fake, but still, I was hoping no respectable Rabbi would entertain the possibility of this woman being dedicated to anything longer than a month. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

She just did an Instagram LIVE for the app launch and it looked so trashy…. She had an ice cream cake in her freezer with “ISSA LAUNCH” written on it and some glitter and balloons… someone commented that the “ice cream cake looked nasty” ….. Jessica must have dyed her hair because it looked blonde. 

6103EF9D-CC4A-4ED5-AA6B-0C95072C78BB.jpeg

4AA7FF19-1399-4728-A56C-90D4F99A83E2.jpeg

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

that launch party was so pathetic,,

an ice cream cake in a torn box, a bottle of cheap champagne in plastic glasses (while Whit sucked down a large frappacino, Whits personal assistant who is now her cinematographer, and her husband who was tying balloons to a string to spell "NO BS ACTIVE" and he tied them on upside down, backwards etc so had to keep redoing it... finally managed to spell it.

Whitney droning on and on about all their awesone content, that Jessica and her dad are GOOD people, thanking various minions.... all heartfelt, tears, blah blah.... she must think she's at the Oscars and won Best Picture... she mentioned all the great meditations that she filmed in France, she looks bigger than ever... must have lived on cream cakes and dessert all summer.... no mention of the frenchteenager but I clicked off before it ended because i couldn't take anymore of her BS so she might have mentioned him later on in the celebration 🍰🎈

Meanwhile her dog stood in the middle of the mess looking worried as the humans fussed over Whit and heaped on the compliments .🙄

  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

She just did an Instagram LIVE for the app launch and it looked so trashy…. She had an ice cream cake in her freezer with “ISSA LAUNCH” written on it and some glitter and balloons… someone commented that the “ice cream cake looked nasty” 

What is ISSA?  Yeah, I skip a lot of Whit, but I thought it was still NoBS.

 

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, auntjess said:

What is ISSA?  Yeah, I skip a lot of Whit, but I thought it was still NoBS.

 

The only thing I can think is “ISSA LAUNCH” is short for “IS A LAUNCH” or “IT’S A LAUNCH”

I guess she thinks it sounds cooler

🤷‍♀️

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Anyone else think that an ice cream cake is an odd choice to celebrate the launch of a fitness app, or is that just me?

Yeah... I don't think that Whitney grasps the irony. Either that, or she thinks. "Hey, it's dairy so it's healthy!"

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Anyone else think that an ice cream cake is an odd choice to celebrate the launch of a fitness app, or is that just me?

I was just thinking the same thing....

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

For someone who reportedly tries so hard to break stereotypes, sitting around eating ice cream cake for the launch of a fitness app seems a bit on the nose. I totally understand treats are fine, but it's a weird choice to highlight for your celebration of fitness. Why not a special launch workout or gym tour? The whole background and general low effort atmosphere just seems sad.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

She just did an Instagram LIVE for the app launch and it looked so trashy…. She had an ice cream cake in her freezer with “ISSA LAUNCH” written on it and some glitter and balloons… someone commented that the “ice cream cake looked nasty” ….. Jessica must have dyed her hair because it looked blonde. 

6103EF9D-CC4A-4ED5-AA6B-0C95072C78BB.jpeg

4AA7FF19-1399-4728-A56C-90D4F99A83E2.jpeg

'Welcome to my thrift store in the bad part of town' It's craptastic.

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

The only thing I can think is “ISSA LAUNCH” is short for “IS A LAUNCH” or “IT’S A LAUNCH”

I guess she thinks it sounds cooler

🤷‍♀️

All I can think of is Jar Jar Binks. 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Why does Whitney have a personal assistant?

To wipe her butt, shave her legs, help her pull on her sports bra, run to Starbucks for the frappes,  run to the drugstore for ciggies, etc...... You know,  all that stuff that would require her to move her arse.

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

Okay, I no longer think Whit went to Paris to see Le Blur. I think it was an Athleta sponsored trip. She traveled with other influencers, many of her stories while she was gone were sponsored #ads in Paris, and lots of things she did were organized activities with a group of other overweight women. 

Rather than acknowledging Whitney's "real job" (a reality TV person and low-low level influencer) they've made up the whole "chasing my love in Paris" story to explain why she went. 

4 hours ago, auntjess said:

What is ISSA?  Yeah, I skip a lot of Whit, but I thought it was still NoBS.

 

ISSA= it's a 

  • Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

She just did an Instagram LIVE for the app launch and it looked so trashy…. She had an ice cream cake in her freezer with “ISSA LAUNCH” written on it and some glitter and balloons… someone commented that the “ice cream cake looked nasty” ….. Jessica must have dyed her hair because it looked blonde. 

6103EF9D-CC4A-4ED5-AA6B-0C95072C78BB.jpeg

4AA7FF19-1399-4728-A56C-90D4F99A83E2.jpeg

This looks so cheap and tacky.  Why is the box all ripped like that? Couldn't Twit wait a few minutes before digging in?  Jessica looks so tiny next to her. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

She just did an Instagram LIVE for the app launch and it looked so trashy…. She had an ice cream cake in her freezer with “ISSA LAUNCH” written on it and some glitter and balloons… someone commented that the “ice cream cake looked nasty” ….. Jessica must have dyed her hair because it looked blonde. 

6103EF9D-CC4A-4ED5-AA6B-0C95072C78BB.jpeg

4AA7FF19-1399-4728-A56C-90D4F99A83E2.jpeg

Seeing this image all I can think is that Jessica could easily fit inside Whitney. 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

What a pathetic showing. And the sad thing is that if Whitney took this seriously, put some real effort and thought into it, this could be a really lucrative business. There is a real need for exercise/wellness programs aimed at the overweight or people with mobility issues. With most exercise programs done by those with perfect physiques, people who are overweight often feel that they are out of place and not being represented. There is a real market for a program like this if it's done right.

The problem is that Whitney is running it, which means that it's going to be half-assed at every turn. This launch looked like total amateur hour, and it's obvious that there's no real money being invested in this business. And as if we're adding insult to injury here, Jess is doing the majority of the work. It's obvious that for all Whitney's claims to wanting to be a coach that she's gotten no training and has zero concept of how to adapt exercises for people with varying mobility or physical abilities. She just following Jess from a sitting position, barely doing the exercises while braying like a donkey in the background.

Anyone who pays a single dollar for this garbage is, I'm sorry to say, an idiot.

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Hana Chan said:

nd the sad thing is that if Whitney took this seriously, put some real effort and thought into it, this could be a really lucrative business. There is a real need for exercise/wellness programs aimed at the overweight or people with mobility issues.

I've said for years that that need could have been met by licensing her "Big Girl Dance Class".  But we have since learned that BGDC was a fraud.  And Whitney is a fraud as well.

I've come to the conclusion that Whitney couldn't provide a quality exercise/wellness program even if she wanted to.  I believe she's gone beyond mobility issues to being functionally disabled.  

And, as long as TLC and a few plus-size marketers will pay her to pretend to be overweight and still active and healthy, she's decided that there's no use bothering to actually be active and healthy.

  • Like 15
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Alapaki said:

I've said for years that that need could have been met by licensing her "Big Girl Dance Class".  But we have since learned that BGDC was a fraud.  And Whitney is a fraud as well.

I've come to the conclusion that Whitney couldn't provide a quality exercise/wellness program even if she wanted to.  I believe she's gone beyond mobility issues to being functionally disabled.  

And, as long as TLC and a few plus-size marketers will pay her to pretend to be overweight and still active and healthy, she's decided that there's no use bothering to actually be active and healthy.

I've said that she should have franchised BGDC too, but we all saw that even if it was real, she would never relinquish direct control because it's her class. She went apeshit when Todd (an actual dancer who seemed to know what he was doing) led the class for a bit, so there is no way that she would allow anyone else to run classes under the BGDC banner. All that would have done was prove that she had no clue what she was doing.

Right now, Whitney and Tess Holliday are the most prominent faces of the body acceptance movement so I'm not surprised that brands are using Whitney for marketing. But both Whitney and Tess are so beyond problematic that outside of their circle of sycophants, I don't see anyone that gravitates towards a brand that they are associated with. Both are becoming sad punchlines. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, puppylover said:
20 hours ago, auntjess said:

What is ISSA?  Yeah, I skip a lot of Whit, but I thought it was still NoBS.

 

I googled 'ISSA' and this is the first thing that popped up. Personal training courses.

https://www.issaonline.com

But Whit didn't even try to pass the PT exam, so why is this called an 'ISSA launch'? Although  Jessica is a licensed trainer and she does almost all the actual work, so maybe that qualifies this launch to be tagged 'ISSA'? The whole thing looks very low energy, low enthusiasm, and low rent. 

4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Two Jessica's could fit inside of Whitney.

It's not just the overall size thing; Jessica's muscles make Whit's flabby ham hock arms look even less 'fit' than usual.

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Re: "ISSA":  Urban Dictionary confirms issa shorthand way to say "it's a" (see what I did there?)

So many things about Whitney are so awful that it's funny how her appropriation of street slang barely registers.

And I've finally had a chance to drink in those "launch party" pictures.  Wow.  The janky low-budget kids-party tablecloth; the plastic champagne flutes (only Whitney's is drained, of course); the barely-gives-a-shit "decorations"; and the cake oh my the cake.

I looked it up and there doesn't appear to be a Carvel Shoppe in or around Greensboro.  That means someone went to the grocery store and got one from the ice cream section, then brought it home and added the "ISSA Launch" themselves (which explains why the box is torn open.

1 hour ago, Hana Chan said:

Right now, Whitney and Tess Holliday are the most prominent faces of the body acceptance movement so I'm not surprised that brands are using Whitney for marketing

I don't agree that they're the most prominent.  There are some absolutely stunning women with significant online audiences who are much better spokeswomen.  Nevertheless, it's hard to deny that letting Whitney hawk stuff is a very cost-effective way for plus-size brands to hit their specific target niche market, certainly compared to an official ad campaign.  

Seen in realtime, as on the show, most of what she wears doesn't seem too flattering.  But with all of the filters and photoshopping she does for her online pix I'm sure they look better.  

If anything, seeing Whitney probably encourages people to say "if xyz makes stuff that fits her, they've got to have a selection that fits me."  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

The MVP of This episode : 

ELI 🤣 “you’re kinda old”  to Heather regarding surrogacy

😂🤣  😂🤣  😂🤣

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

 

On 11/1/2021 at 8:29 PM, alabetser said:

For someone who reportedly tries so hard to break stereotypes, sitting around eating ice cream cake for the launch of a fitness app seems a bit on the nose. I totally understand treats are fine, but it's a weird choice to highlight for your celebration of fitness. Why not a special launch workout or gym tour? The whole background and general low effort atmosphere just seems sad.

Yet at the same time - just what you'd expect!

On 11/1/2021 at 11:14 PM, mamadrama said:

Okay, I no longer think Whit went to Paris to see Le Blur. I think it was an Athleta sponsored trip. She traveled with other influencers, many of her stories while she was gone were sponsored #ads in Paris, and lots of things she did were organized activities with a group of other overweight women. 

Rather than acknowledging Whitney's "real job" (a reality TV person and low-low level influencer) they've made up the whole "chasing my love in Paris" story to explain why she went. 

Aha again!!!  This whole storyline is coming together now!  The only question left is:  is she a better actress than I thought she ever could be ("I'm in love!" when she knew it was BS) or is she more mentally stable than I ever thought she could be (going to Paris for a fake romance and then being cool about it when it wasn't really happening)?  Third option:  she posed for a bunch of fake pictures in France with a PA and continues to lie about it?  (Which I guess is the first option I mentioned 😄 )

11 hours ago, Alapaki said:

I've said for years that that need could have been met by licensing her "Big Girl Dance Class".  But we have since learned that BGDC was a fraud.  And Whitney is a fraud as well.

I've come to the conclusion that Whitney couldn't provide a quality exercise/wellness program even if she wanted to.  I believe she's gone beyond mobility issues to being functionally disabled.  

Of course not.  But she could have branded the idea and let Todd run with it, while she sat in a chair supervising and getting up once an hour to shake her groove thing in one of those stupid dance circles.  She's too dumb and full of herself to even do that.

9 hours ago, sempervivum said:

But Whit didn't even try to pass the PT exam, so why is this called an 'ISSA launch'? Although  Jessica is a licensed trainer and she does almost all the actual work, so maybe that qualifies this launch to be tagged 'ISSA'? The whole thing looks very low energy, low enthusiasm, and low rent. 

That's Whit's brand 😂.  (It's supposed to mean "It's a launch" regarding her app.) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

So much of this just so painfully stupid. I totally would get why Jessica would be upset by Whitney taking off to Paris when they were launching the app because this is not how you treat your business partner. And you can't squeeze 4 weeks worth of work into one when you are selling your app on the promise of a constant stream of activity. And my respect for Will and Jessica is reaching non-existent levels with the way they're catering to her delusions. Sure, she can't actually take a test to get certification but she's ready to coach others. Right...

Man, I'm shocked at how LeBlur managed to hold back his enthusiasm about his beloved's impending arrival. And he was positively jumping for joy at the prospect of her arriving without a planned return flight home. How did he manage to contain his excitement enough to have a coherent conversation. (Yes, I'm being sarcastic here). 

Whitney continues to sound like a moron. She's about to have another failed business under her very wide belt because she's unable to focus on anything for more than three seconds before getting distracted. She shows no sense of responsibility to anyone, including herself. She's supposed to be launching a business, but she's throwing caution to the wind for "tru luv!". Over a guy who TLC clearly hasn't managed to bribe into actually appearing on camera. 

Yeah, if a man threw something a woman, even as a joke, and caused an injury, we'd be hearing about police reports. But no, with this clown it's all just a laughing matter. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Alapaki said:

I've said for years that that need could have been met by licensing her "Big Girl Dance Class".  But we have since learned that BGDC was a fraud.  And Whitney is a fraud as well.

I've come to the conclusion that Whitney couldn't provide a quality exercise/wellness program even if she wanted to.  I believe she's gone beyond mobility issues to being functionally disabled.  

And, as long as TLC and a few plus-size marketers will pay her to pretend to be overweight and still active and healthy, she's decided that there's no use bothering to actually be active and healthy.

Whitney definitely is a fraud. The woman can barely move. And I love the way TLC throws shade at her sometimes when she brags about something, then can’t do it (and the cameras focus in on it). 

Whitney can’t dance (even when she was thinner she was average in skills), so there’s no way BGDC was ever gonna make it. Staying fat kept her safe from having to improve her skills, and of course she quit that.  Whitney is unable to stick to a training program yet expects unrealistic results (when it gets hard/complicated or she fails, she gives up versus trying harder or doing something different), and she certainly shouldn’t be doing that half-assed No BS charade.

Whitney blames EVERYTHING on her weight, including not finding a partner or as the sole reason a man doesn’t want her (she can’t accept that it’s her personality, not so much her size, keeping her single). I know plenty of overweight women who are dating or married and they are nothing like our obnoxious Whitney.

Whitney Thore is setting fat women way back with her obnoxious, braying, crude and selfish antics on this show. She is a clown—minus the clown makeup. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

And I love the way TLC throws shade at her sometimes when she brags about something, then can’t do it (and the cameras focus in on it)

I've said for years, ever since the skiing incident, that whoever edits this show HATES her., probably because she's such as ass to the crew.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

From her latest IG post:

Quote

1) I spent 6 weeks in Paris. I did fall in love. I am in a relationship and I’m incredibly happy! 

She's been back from France for 3 months and hasn't seen Le Blur since--and even then, how many times in that 6 weeks did she actually see him (or the stand-in that is him)?  As usual, don't believe a word she's saying.  

Not to mention, does Le Blur know he's in a relationship?

  • Like 11
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

So I noticed the app suddenly has a bunch of 5 star reviews to jack the average up. Including a written review by Ashdanbay. LOL

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/31/2021 at 5:15 PM, Yeah No said:

Isn't it still possible that she has some other kind of genetic tendency that makes it all too easy to gain weight, then add the inherent tendency from PCOS to have difficulty losing weight and it could be a double whammy?

Perhaps, although, as you pointed out, that tends to run in families and Whitney's parents and brother do not seem to have the weight problem that she has.  There is research that does indicate that there are multiple genetic factors at play in weight gain and loss.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

From her latest IG post:

She's been back from France for 3 months and hasn't seen Le Blur since--and even then, how many times in that 6 weeks did she actually see him (or the stand-in that is him)?  As usual, don't believe a word she's saying.  

Not to mention, does Le Blur know he's in a relationship?

Help me out with the timeline here. When did LeBlur allegedly send her the "croissant" ring?  Was it before or after her trip to Paree?

I see her apostles are fawning over the new ::ahem:: "relationship." Did any of you brave souls who follow her on IG dare to ask if HE knows they're in a relationship?? LOL.

Edit to add....yes, I AM an evil beeyotch. What's your point? 

Edited by Colleenna · Reason: Additional thought
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Rootbeer said:

Perhaps, although, as you pointed out, that tends to run in families and Whitney's parents and brother do not seem to have the weight problem that she has.  There is research that does indicate that there are multiple genetic factors at play in weight gain and loss.

So, I was diagnosed with PCOS and yes, it is more difficult to stay slim. If I were to eat what I wanted, I’d be enormous. I work out 90 minutes a day and can only eat around 1500 calories just to stay where I’m at (5’9, size 8). 

With Whitney, she uses PCOS as an excuse. She has a food addiction and is looking for a reason to hang onto it. It really irks me that she does this because she makes it seem that if a person has PCOS, they’ll wind up her size. That’s so not the case. It’s just harder and cry-me-a-river Whitney is not willing to. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

From her latest IG post:

She's been back from France for 3 months and hasn't seen Le Blur since--and even then, how many times in that 6 weeks did she actually see him (or the stand-in that is him)?  As usual, don't believe a word she's saying.  

Not to mention, does Le Blur know he's in a relationship?

I can't help but notice she says: "I spent  6 weeks in Paris.  I did fall in love. I'm in a relationship and incredibly happy."  Nothing here says she fell in love in Paris, or that the person she is "in a relationship with" is the actor formerly known as Le Blur.  Her story could just as easily be: "I went to Paris on a PR junket with Athleta and had lunch with the French Man who turned out to be a fatphobic creep. So after the trip I went home to Greensboro and decided to date Lennie again, so that TLC wouldn't cancel MBFFL. So far, so good! Fingers crossed TLC will announce Season 10 any day now!!"

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

Help me out with the timeline here. When did LeBlur allegedly send her the "croissant" ring?  Was it before or after her trip to Paree?

Before, I think since the trip to Paris was after the trip to Maine and she had it on for the trip to Maine. It was a birthday present but I don't know when her birthday is.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Before, I think since the trip to Paris was after the trip to Maine and she had it on for the trip to Maine. It was a birthday present but I don't know when her birthday is.

Thanks.  I was confused. 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Ketzel said:

So after the trip I went home to Greensboro and decided to date Lennie again, so that TLC wouldn't cancel MBFFL. So far, so good! Fingers crossed TLC will announce Season 10 any day now!!"

I realize I'm taking on a "Jon Snow and Daenerys" quality here.  But I still think the endgame they have in mind is for Whitney and Buddy to both finally realize that what they've been looking for has been right in front of them the whole time, etc.  

If there is a next season, my guess is that it's Whitney back from Paris whining about it not working out, and obsessing over Buddy's engagement, with "will he or won't he go through with the wedding" being the cliff-hanger.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Alapaki said:

I realize I'm taking on a "Jon Snow and Daenerys" quality here.  But I still think the endgame they have in mind is for Whitney and Buddy to both finally realize that what they've been looking for has been right in front of them the whole time, etc.  

If there is a next season, my guess is that it's Whitney back from Paris whining about it not working out, and obsessing over Buddy's engagement, with "will he or won't he go through with the wedding" being the cliff-hanger.  

Except that in spite of all of the lies and fakery, these are real people.  I have never believed that was their end game because Buddy has made it so apparent that he is NOT interested.  If he's really with a girlfriend and wants to propose, do you think she'll go along with a will they/won't they storyline for TLC cash instead of enjoying planning her own wedding?  Chase's girlfriend I assume was on board at first, but then she mysteriously got pregnant right in the middle of Whit's Wedding Planning 😂. It would be a risky venture to try that shit again.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size