Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

After Thore’s engagement to Severino ended, she considered getting weight loss surgery. After the Frenchman found out Thore’s parents were critical of her weight, he told her she should only go through with the procedure if it was something she truly wanted for herself.

“I mean, look at you. I have trouble understanding how you can’t find a decent person to care about you,” she said.

Thore revealed she rather find someone who “appreciated” everything she has to offer.

“But I’m starting to wonder if that’s not gonna happen, I guess. I’ve been thinking about weight loss surgery,” she said. “When my last relationship ended I started thinking about it…. I feel like it could make my life easier in a lot of ways.”

The Frenchman wasn’t convinced surgery would solve Thore’s dating woes.

“If you want to do it for you and you’re really sure, just go [do it]. Don’t do it expecting anything from anybody else,” he said. “What I’m trying to say basically is that you’re already perfectly well the way you are.”

It's like an alien trying describe a used car. "Yes, very car like, 4 wheels, it has seats, I believe they are made out of some sort of textile, as car seats often are. The car, it's blue, which certainly a color that they paint cars, The wheels, they are round, as we all know wheels tend to me. I believe is is capable of going to a speed, a speed that can be measured, at a car like speed, as cars do.

“What I’m trying to say basically is that you’re already perfectly well the way you are.”

"Perfectly well the way you are" what does that even mean? She is a thing that exists in the world? Like a book, or a lamp. She certainly has all the normal human parts.

Edited by John M
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 9/6/2021 at 11:47 AM, Colleenna said:

https://heavy.com/entertainment/tlc/whitney-way-thore-french-boyfriend-name/

Who else thinks that if this WASN'T him, Witless would be shouting denials (and so would Nail the rapper.)

Aspiring rapper right? Whit probably sells herself as a top shelf American TV personality. He is in it for the possibility of making it in the US. I know he keeps his face blurred but he is definitely after something.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, John M said:

It's like an alien trying describe a used car. "Yes, very car like, 4 wheels, it has seats, I believe they are made out of some sort of textile, as car seats often are. The car, it's blue, which certainly a color that they paint cars, The wheels, they are round, as we all know wheels tend to me. I believe is is capable of going to a speed, a speed that can be measured, at a car like speed, as cars do.

“What I’m trying to say basically is that you’re already perfectly well the way you are.”

"Perfectly well the way you are" what does that even mean? She is a thing that exists in the world? Like a book, or a lamp. She certainly has all the normal human parts.

Sounds very Wayne Dyer...."you're perfect just the way you are." 

• Love 2

So for those of you who have either seen the show or the info on this "rapper/French tutor/boyfried', does this guy actually teach French remotely? I think we all know that Whitney wasn't really taking French lessons since she can't even say Je m'appelle Whitney, but I'm curious if they hired someone who actually teaches French to pretend to be her tutor turned to suitor, or if they just made the tutor part up completely. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Her most recent  IG post is shilling her new app, but what's notable about it is the picture of her and Jessica.  First, there's the pose.... she's actually  LEANING FORWARD so that she can plant her fat ass against J's tiny butt. Geez Louise,  does she have to touch everyone inappropriately?

Second... it's clear that she weighs triple what J does. 

Lots of sycophants swooning over the announcement of the app, but more than a few posters are calling out Toxic Cow (TC)

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Her most recent  IG post is shilling her new app, but what's notable about it is the picture of her and Jessica.  First, there's the pose.... she's actually  LEANING FORWARD so that she can plant her fat ass against J's tiny butt. Geez Louise,  does she have to touch everyone inappropriately?

Second... it's clear that she weighs triple what J does. 

Lots of sycophants swooning over the announcement of the app, but more than a few posters are calling out Toxic Cow (TC)

She doesn't just plant her fat ass against J's butt, she rubs it up and down against her (it's a video). It's SO inappropriate. I can't imagine doing that to anyone, let alone a business associate. 

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

She doesn't just plant her fat ass against J's butt, she rubs it up and down against her (it's a video). It's SO inappropriate. I can't imagine doing that to anyone, let alone a business associate. 

She is a classless asshole from way back our whitless is.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
53 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Good gawd.

• Love 5

I see she is adding stretching and meditation and  (drum roll please) DANCE to NoBSActive. I wonder if this will come as an unpleasant surprise to Todd, or if she's going to pay him to make videos with her.

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

I see she is adding stretching and meditation and  (drum roll please) DANCE to NoBSActive. I wonder if this will come as an unpleasant surprise to Todd, or if she's going to pay him to make videos with her.

I wonder if she knows that yawning and sleeping is not the same thing as stretching and mediation. 

• LOL 18
  • Love 3
On 9/9/2021 at 7:06 PM, Ketzel said:

Because actual dancing & moving is becoming harder for her.   For example, on tonight's episode although the retreat leader asked if she would lead a class, all she could do was lead them in freeform ass shaking & twerking.  And what a sight it was. In & out of the pool.  In bikinis. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Snarkastikate said:

Because actual dancing & moving is becoming harder for her.   For example, on tonight's episode although the retreat leader asked if she would lead a class, all she could do was lead them in freeform ass shaking & twerking.  And what a sight it was. In & out of the pool.  In bikinis. 

Who wants to bet that Sweatney never gets invited back?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Snarkastikate said:

Our eyes...

• LOL 1
15 hours ago, Snarkastikate said:

I haven’t watched yet.  Did she pee in the pool and announce it?

On 7/22/2021 at 3:27 PM, Elizzikra said:

I am fat but I have worn shapewear at all different sizes - more to smooth things out rather than to suck anything in. It makes clothes hang better. It is tight though and not terribly comfortable; it's the second thing I take off when I get home (first thing is definitely the bra).

I am old enough to remember wearing a girdle. Frankly, I'd rather let  it all hang out. Life is too short to torture oneself in such a fashion, and all for nothing.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Not Buyin It said:

I am old enough to remember wearing a girdle. Frankly, I'd rather let  it all hang out. Life is too short to torture oneself in such a fashion, and all for nothing.

Sister!!! I hated those damned things --- girdles,  garter belts.... pantyhose were sooooo liberating. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, puppylover said:

In her announcement for the new app she lies, lies, lies, lies, lies. I just love this. 

...work out multiple times a day??? 

...covered from head to toe????

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

THORE.JPG.d0181ea6172e8c05ce86be50f2fe6983.JPG

Yeah,  I nearly choked on my coffee when I read that. Works out? Hon, running your mouth doesn't count as cardio, and pushing people around is not strength training (unless you are LITERALLY pushing them around,  like in a wheelchair. )

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

In the previw for next week we can hear Le Dudezer Blur saying something like, "I saw how things went down with Chase and..." (I think he's referencing rabid fans). But she supposedly got this tutor AFTER she and Chase broke up, so...

• Love 1
On 9/16/2021 at 10:47 AM, puppylover said:

In her announcement for the new app she lies, lies, lies, lies, lies. I just love this. 

...work out multiple times a day??? 

...covered from head to toe????

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

THORE.JPG.d0181ea6172e8c05ce86be50f2fe6983.JPG

"Fitness related content"? Seeing as to how this is coming from a person who seems to think that "modifying" a workout means sitting in a chair and Vogueing, I'm guessing she films herself molesting whatever poor sap comes over to visit her and calls it a day. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Well here’s a relief………… our super busy, overworked, stressed out Whitney has a housekeeper. I know I feel better knowing she has some help dealing with all she does. 

I was wondering how that place stayed so neat with Whitney and four pets living there. Cause you know our girl HWhitney doesn't clean. I just assumed she made one of her minions do it, or shoved all her debris into closets and did a quick Swiffer when they were filming.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Well here’s a relief………… our super busy, overworked, stressed out Whitney has a housekeeper. I know I feel better knowing she has some help dealing with all she does. 

More like a general contractor and wrecking crew.industrial toxic cleanup.

• LOL 4
On 9/18/2021 at 9:24 AM, mamadrama said:

In the previw for next week we can hear Le Dudezer Blur saying something like, "I saw how things went down with Chase and..." 

Is "backlash" a word the French use?  This guy is way too familiar with American jargon...

On 9/18/2021 at 7:09 PM, 3girlsforus said:

Well here’s a relief………… our super busy, overworked, stressed out Whitney has a housekeeper. 

Heaven forbid she should burn a calorie doing her own housework!

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, all4mom2 said:

Is "backlash" a word the French use?  This guy is way too familiar with American jargon...

Heaven forbid she should burn a calorie doing her own housework!

Well, whoever does it should get combat pay, sexual harassment protection.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Colleenna said:

She probably doesn't.  She's got napping to do!!! She probably has someone else comb through these boards and pick out certain ones to reply to on IG. 

What kind of braindead sonovabitch would work for her? She must check here once in a while.Maybe TLC personal would tell her just to piss her off.They don't seem to care for her much.

• Love 1

I know I'm probably trying to apply logic to an illogical situation, but if you knew you weren't very motivated, why would you get multiple high maintenance animals? I'm admittedly a little lazy, but I just have 1 short hair cat with an automatic litter box. I would never get multiple long hair pets that need extra grooming plus walks because I know things would get overwhelming. Even if she likes animals she needs to admit she's just not up for properly caring for them. 

Also is she naked in the first pic? I know it's her house but maybe throw on some clothes before posting pics cuddled up to a (ungroomed) dog? 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, stoppro said:

What kind of braindead sonovabitch would work for her? She must check here once in a while.Maybe TLC personal would tell her just to piss her off.They don't seem to care for her much.

Well, ... Ashley.

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, stoppro said:

If she is on the show she is paid by TLC not really a' friend'.I don't think she gives two shits for whits.I dont think anyone does and for good reason.

I wasn't thinking of the show but the work that she is doing for Whitney related to No BS Active - she does social media and database stuff, I think...

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I wasn't thinking of the show but the work that she is doing for Whitney related to No BS Active - she does social media and database stuff, I think...

I don't know, it might be tied together.the bottom line if she is paid she is not whitless friend in the pure sense.Goes how the money goes.If she wants her out she is out.Money stops -friendship stops.This is the TLC world.

• Love 1

Re. that IG pic- several people commented on what is either armpit hair, stretch marks or broken veins on display. And doesn't poor (Choose Name) look comfortable with her 😬.

Also, why does she always default to that 'sultry' smirk? She needs to filter her face to look way less bumpy, shiny and orange, too.

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

Re. that IG pic- several people commented on what is either armpit hair, stretch marks or broken veins on display. And doesn't poor (Choose Name) look comfortable with her 😬.

Also, why does she always default to that 'sultry' smirk? She needs to filter her face to look way less bumpy, shiny and orange, too.

its her  senshus face!🤣

• LOL 5