Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

Do you mean this? 

Screenshot 2021-08-16 at 20-44-17 Whitney Way Thore⚡️ ( whitneywaythore) is on Instagram.png

She kills me the way she contorts her body to give the illusion that she has lost weight. Notice the unnatural position of her right leg? And when she's photographed from the back, she always has her hands on her "waist " (*snort*) squeezing it in to make it smaller.  Yet when there's an un-Photoshopped picture from the front you can see how ginormous she is. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

She kills me the way she contorts her body to give the illusion that she has lost weight. Notice the unnatural position of her right leg? And when she's photographed from the back, she always has her hands on her "waist " (*snort*) squeezing it in to make it smaller.  Yet when there's an un-Photoshopped picture from the front you can see how ginormous she is. 

You mean it’s not normal to stand with your feet at a 90 degree angle lol

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

I don't know how to post from Insta but she posted a picture of just her upper body today that if one didn't know better, you'd think she was an average-sized person. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Nicmar said:

she's bigger than 300lbs and I am sure she is the diabetic range

There were several episodes all about her being "pre-diabetic."  That condition went...somewhere (into the reality tv ether).

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
22 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

Do you mean this? 

Screenshot 2021-08-16 at 20-44-17 Whitney Way Thore⚡️ ( whitneywaythore) is on Instagram.png

the street is deserted and some of the shutters closed,she must have made a hell of an impression .She is too fucked up .she should just go. away.ASAP

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

yes, here it is, in all its photoshop glory, compared to the real WWT

image.png.275d33ba87d12d4dcd3ae9c06fbfda3f.png

image.png.6b352bcad5c168b1462efed5aeed2bb4.png

The bottom one is clearly  Photoshopped.  I can't decide if the top one is badly  Photoshopped or a shitty makeup job, attempting to make her face look thinner.  Geez Louise. 

• Love 2
On 8/15/2021 at 3:40 PM, Snarkastikate said:

The series did start off with a feel of honesty but sadly it didn't seem to last long. We could see it show by show, less reality & more dramatic acting & absurd romantic situations.  Whitney must  know that the older she gets she's really pushing her health further.  She just can't physically do all the stuff she thinks she can without lots of assistance, sometimes to the point of being ridiculous & embarrassing, as in a crew lowering her down a small cliff on pulleys. Maybe she thinks she'll ride her "fat fame" till the end, then consider bariatric surgery?  Risky move. 

And let's not forget that obesity is a HUGE factor in covid death (something I think our government has done a very piss poor job emphasizing).  Not fabulous.  And does she still smoke?  Yikes.  

(From the little I've seen, Jazz Jennings looks like a very miserable young person.  Very dramatic, always crying, in physical pain.  Guess we'll have to see how history judges that issue.) 😒

I juuuuuuuuust started rewatching the show (judge me, I deserve it) because I need something mindless in the background while I write, and from the beginning, the angle was weird. Buddy: will they get together or not? Weight: I love being fat but these last 50 lbs are keeping me from being mobile. Friends: They support me but then create fake funerals because I’m too fat to live? It’s been a cluster fuck from the beginning. 

9 hours ago, Colleenna said:

The bottom one is clearly  Photoshopped.  I can't decide if the top one is badly  Photoshopped or a shitty makeup job, attempting to make her face look thinner.  Geez Louise. 

She’s hanging out with another big girl on insta that has almost the exact same look and it seems like she’s trying desperately to emulate her. From the tan to the fake lips.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Colleenna said:

The bottom one is clearly  Photoshopped.  I can't decide if the top one is badly  Photoshopped or a shitty makeup job, attempting to make her face look thinner. 

Also making her eyes and hair lighter colored; I have to say it definitely helps when she doesn't grin, because her teeth are jagged-looking in that lower pic.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Bugfrey Von said:

I juuuuuuuuust started rewatching the show (judge me, I deserve it) because I need something mindless in the background while I write, and from the beginning, the angle was weird. Buddy: will they get together or not? Weight: I love being fat but these last 50 lbs are keeping me from being mobile. Friends: They support me but then create fake funerals because I’m too fat to live? It’s been a cluster fuck from the beginning. 

She’s hanging out with another big girl on insta that has almost the exact same look and it seems like she’s trying desperately to emulate her. From the tan to the fake lips.

I think the top photo looks photoshopped to death.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Kiki620 said:

She could do some major catfishing with that top airbrushed-within-an-inch-of-her-life photo.  Wowza.  I don't think I'd even know that was her if I saw it somewhere else.  

its at Kardashian Photo shopped level

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Someone who knows more about these things help me out here... Can you use filters, etc on Zoom/Facetime etc to make yourself look more attractive? I'm just wondering if this mystery  Frenchman saw the "real" hWitney before she materialized in France. 

• LOL 1
34 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Someone who knows more about these things help me out here... Can you use filters, etc on Zoom/Facetime etc to make yourself look more attractive? I'm just wondering if this mystery  Frenchman saw the "real" hWitney before she materialized in France. 

She uses a special filter called 'TLC paycheck'... it's like beer goggles only more lucrative.

• LOL 21
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Yes.  There's a video of one of the Kardashians promoting something and it looks nothing like her.  I don't follow them, so I assumed she had lost a ton of weight and had some cosmetic work done.  But no, she used some kind of filter to make her look thinner and like a completely different person.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

I'm just wondering if this mystery  Frenchman saw the "real" hWitney before she materialized in France. 

On the season opener Twit said that he had seen her social media, so he knows she’s fat. I’d say that if he’s seen her SM, he’s seen the filtered version of her and was probably still surprised 😲 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Those pictures reminded me that it always seemed to me that she carries so much of her weight starting below the chest. From her face and neck she doesn't really look morbidly obese (which she sadly is). Her ass, FUPA, legs, etc look incredibly huge. At least on my tv. For all her extra pounds her chest doesn't really look that big to me.

I'm overweight and the first place it settles is in my face and neck. 

Edited by seasons
  • Love 7

At least on my tv. For all her extra pounds her chest doesn't really look that big to me.

As with all things Twitney I am confused. Her  photoshopped and filtered headshots make her look so far different from reality. Her photos of her upper torso belie the spillage I've seen in candid photos as well as on the show. For the longest time I thought she had a small cup size and that was when she was at her heaviest. I think she may be photo editing the images above the waist that she posts.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Gypsy Blue said:

Yes.  There's a video of one of the Kardashians promoting something and it looks nothing like her.  I don't follow them, so I assumed she had lost a ton of weight and had some cosmetic work done.  But no, she used some kind of filter to make her look thinner and like a completely different person.

I think the Kardashian use face tune its a photoshop app.

• Love 2

She is shilling another menstrual cup on insta. This product is apparently "for having fun . . with clean sheets"" at "any time of the month,"  because this one doesn't have to be removed during your period. Whitney is very enthusiastic about this, but she has created some confusion among her followers. Several people questioned the truth of this assertion (someone pointed out the package says it can be worn up to eight hours) but she has ignored them. However, she seemed to be triggered by one poster who described Whitney's enthusiasm as "disturbing." Whitney responded in her typically understanding way, "I hope you stop finding yourself and your natural, life-giving bodily functions disgusting very soon."  The  poster assured Whitney that she happily hadn't needed to concern herself with those functions since she was 39. Wonder how 37-year-old Whitney took in that information?

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 7
20 hours ago, Ketzel said:

She is shilling another menstrual cup on insta. This product is apparently "for having fun . . with clean sheets"" at "any time of the month,"  because this one doesn't have to be removed during your period. Whitney is very enthusiastic about this, but she has created some confusion among her followers. Several people questioned the truth of this assertion (someone pointed out the package says it can be worn up to eight hours) but she has ignored them. However, she seemed to be triggered by one poster who described Whitney's enthusiasm as "disturbing." Whitney responded in her typically understanding way, "I hope you stop finding yourself and your natural, life-giving bodily functions disgusting very soon."  The  poster assured Whitney that she happily hadn't needed to concern herself with those functions since she was 39. Wonder how 37-year-old Whitney took in that information?

Well, hell, taking a shit is a perfectly normal bodily function too. Will she shill toilet paper or bidets next?

• LOL 2
On 8/22/2021 at 9:39 AM, Colleenna said:

Well, hell, taking a shit is a perfectly normal bodily function too. Will she shill toilet paper or bidets next?

If any of those companies cough up some $$$, she'd definitely do it.

• LOL 1
4 hours ago, goofygirl said:

If any of those companies cough up some $$$, she'd definitely do it.

It would have to be some butt-wipe-on-a-stick product,  because we know that's the only way she can reach her butt-crack. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

That eonline article is beyond stupid. Clearly Whitney has rushed out to defend against all the talk that her French man from France has a suspiciously American accent to his English. "Mais non!" says Whitney, "his English is [so] perfect that he doesn't even sound French. In fact, he'll put on the French-to-English accent as a joke for me and do it and we laugh about it. . . . He actually grew up with one of his friends who had an American mom, so he almost grew up bilingual spending so much time there with the friends."

Well how interesting and COMPLETELY believable!! So he joined the exchange to keep up his totally fluent and American-accented English by practicing conversation with you, while you joined to learn to count to ten and order breakfast in French? Somehow that doesn't sound like the sort of exchange a well-run program would promote.

Oh wait, I forgot. At some point he was an exchange partner, but now he is your tutor? Soon to be your suitor?! (And isn't that just the cutest rhyme and not barf-worthy AT ALL?!)  How much is TLC paying him for your lessons? How did you get TLC to agree to the invisibility clause in his contract? Or was TLC forced into providing it because they couldn't get anyone to "date" you without it, after the Chase debacle? When do we get to see his blanked-out face on this side of the Atlantic? Or have you convinced him that you are notorious enough that if he but once sets foot on American soil in your company, the two of you will be hounded unmercifully by the paparazzi? Which I've got to assume is not worrying him because he has no intention of making the trip?  That is, if he actually is whatever you say he is, as opposed to yet another phony-baloney "relationship."  Only this time with a French accent. Oops, I meant without a French accent!

Edited by Ketzel
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Ketzel said:

That eonline article is beyond stupid. Clearly Whitney has rushed out to defend against all the talk that her French man from France has a suspiciously American accent to his English. "Mais non!" says Whitney, "his English is [so] perfect that he doesn't even sound French. In fact, he'll put on the French-to-English accent as a joke for me and do it and we laugh about it. . . . He actually grew up with one of his friends who had an American mom, so he almost grew up bilingual spending so much time there with the friends."

Well how interesting and COMPLETELY believable!! So he joined the exchange to keep up his totally fluent and American-accented English by practicing conversation with you, while you joined to learn to count to ten and order breakfast in French? Somehow that doesn't sound like the sort of exchange a well-run program would promote.

Oh wait, I forgot. At some point he was an exchange partner, but now he is your tutor? Soon to be your suitor?! (And isn't that just the cutest rhyme and not barf-worthy AT ALL?!)  How much is TLC paying him for your lessons? How did you get TLC to agree to the invisibility clause in his contract? Or was TLC forced into providing it because they couldn't get anyone to "date" you without it, after the Chase debacle? When do we get to see his blanked-out face on this side of the Atlantic? Or have you convinced him that you are notorious enough that if he but once sets foot on American soil in your company, the two of you will be hounded unmercifully by the papparazzi? Which I've got to assume is not worrying him because he has no intention of making the trip?  That is, if he actually is whatever you say he is, as opposed to yet another phony-baloney "relationship."  Only this time with a French accent. Oops, I meant without a French accent!

I think he's North African and I think that his first language is Arabic. My ex is Moroccan and speaks Arabic, French, and English, and I'm also looking at her Insta pics of him and think that he might be Algerian, Tunisian, or Moroccan.

Screen Shot 2021-08-25 at 9.28.55 PM.jpg

Edited by lightninggirl
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

Arms crossed while Whitney latches onto him; how romantic!

Shades of Danielle and Mohammed...except both of those two have gone on to endear themselves slightly despite their relative infamy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, Ketzel said:

He actually grew up with one of his friends who had an American mom, so he almost grew up bilingual spending so much time there with the friends."

Well how interesting and COMPLETELY believable!!

Not quite believable. It would be believable if he said his mother was American.  My baseball team, the MN Twins has a German player, Max Kepler who speaks unaccented American English, and I wondered about it.  It turns out his mother is American, and he attended bilingual schools.  That is a believable situation.

• Love 4

sagittarius sue, are you from Minneapolis? I have been listening to one of your radio stations for years - back to Ian Punnett days. I have been looking for a site similar to this one for discussing that station and the personalities. Over to SmallTalk?

OK - some eagle-eyed viewer over on Reddit posted that production didn't blur out his name when they FaceTimed (or whatever). His name pops up as "Nail," which is an Arabic first name, so I'm pretty confident he's Northern African as I suspected above.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

OK - some eagle-eyed viewer over on Reddit posted that production didn't blur out his name when they FaceTimed (or whatever). His name pops up as "Nail," which is an Arabic first name, so I'm pretty confident he's Northern African as I suspected above.

That who it is right now.Who knows later on when that guy goes running for safety. Then some other poor bastard got to take one for the TLC team.

• LOL 8

Also, this was pointed out on Reddit and I checked this out myself. It looks like Sweatney's gone from a generic Chreaster Christian (one who goes only on Christmas and Easter) to wanting to convert to Judaism for Avi to now following a shitload of muslimahs on Insta and also the account (blue check, even!) for Islam. I'm dying because ... seriously? 

If she's really now serious about Nail enough to follow all of these people/accounts, she truly is so empty. She has nothing inside - no identity, nothing of her own. It kills me that she basically doesn't have to work, can hire her friends to run her 'business,' she has a platform on cable TV, she can move and doesn't have health major problems (outside of her morbid obesity + the diabetes she refuses to admit that she has), and she has support of her immediate family but yet she truly has nothing because there is nothing inside of her. Such a shame.

• Love 12

Ah, TLC going back to it's original 90 Day Fiancée crowd of delusional large women chasing disinterested Middle Eastern men they keep on a leash. Truly a classic. 

You left out the part about using religion as a reason (excuse) to not have much physical contact before marriage. It would explain the photo at the restaurant with his arms crossed while she clung on.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
11 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

You left out the part about using religion as a reason (excuse) to not have much physical contact before marriage. It would explain the photo at the restaurant with his arms crossed while she clung on.

Yes they just can't say repulsive, it must be the religion.LOL

• LOL 3
On 8/27/2021 at 6:48 AM, Me from ME said:

sagittarius sue, are you from Minneapolis? I have been listening to one of your radio stations for years - back to Ian Punnett days. I have been looking for a site similar to this one for discussing that station and the personalities. Over to SmallTalk?

Sorry, I'm not up on local radio stations except listening to MN Public Radio.

On topic, that's really interesting that the idea that Twitley is conversing with a North African might be legit.

15 hours ago, Colleenna said:

LOL,Twit would  bail on Islam as soon as she found out about the fasting during  Ramadan. 

"Oh SHIT. WHAT? Are you kidding me? I didn't sign up for this!"

Actually, what she'd do is find all sorts of convenient excuses to legitimately be exempt from fasting. Suddenly, her non-existent period will show up for 30 days straight ... conveniently during ramadan! She'll finally admit to being a diabetic and then munch all day and tell Nail, "Oh, baby, my blood sugar was off and I needed some snacks!" There is no way in hell she could fast for ramadan (or for any other reason). You think there are empty wrappers and buckets of ice cream in her car now? Just wait!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, lightninggirl said:

"Oh SHIT. WHAT? Are you kidding me? I didn't sign up for this!"

Actually, what she'd do is find all sorts of convenient excuses to legitimately be exempt from fasting. Suddenly, her non-existent period will show up for 30 days straight ... conveniently during ramadan! She'll finally admit to being a diabetic and then munch all day and tell Nail, "Oh, baby, my blood sugar was off and I needed some snacks!" There is no way in hell she could fast for ramadan (or for any other reason). You think there are empty wrappers and buckets of ice cream in her car now? Just wait!

And then there's that whole "modest clothing" thing. Somehow I don't think parading around in leggings and a sports bra fits the definition. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4