Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
ClareWalks

Social Media: What the Fuck is Wrong With Her?

Recommended Posts


I don’t really believe anything put out on the show, but I’ve said before compared to other “reality” shows it’s not total trash.  I think Whitney treats her friends like personal assistants rather than friends a lot of times, but I don’t find her as repulsive as somebody like Big Ed on 90 day Fiancé.  I personally think she has low self-esteem and acts out and is surrounded by enablers that’s just my opinion.  I also appreciate that most of the people, barring Whitney, have kept their real jobs and didn’t just try to make this reality deal their full-time gig.  Although is it just me or is Tal turning into as big a shill as Whitney on IG? Soap, protein shakes, Gummies, etc..

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

On 6/21/2021 at 9:33 AM, 3girlsforus said:

This is followed by "I love this photo of Hunter and me'... which is a photo of Whitney and you can see Hunter's arm draped around her but not his face or body.

Perfect encapsulation of her personality. 🙄🙄

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

At least she got the pronouns right. That's a rarity with the TLC crowd. 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/9/2021 at 11:33 PM, Irate Panda said:

Whitney is exploring a new relationship of her own, as an online flirtation buds with a man who lives in Paris - the two met while Whitney was taking virtual French lessons, but long distance, especially cross-continental, is never easy, so the two of them are working to figure out exactly what they have.

Is he looking for a VISA to come to the US? then a green card? Then break up with her? It does sound like that other trainwreck of a show 90 Day Fiance! Because that's the only way it's going to work and the only way he would possibly pretend to be interested in her so why are they going to waste our time with this silly storyline? 

I'm also looking forward to seeing how Whitney handles Buddy having a new girlfriend. They seem to be serious and in love. Whit ain't gonna like that!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

I'm also looking forward to seeing how Whitney handles Buddy having a new girlfriend. They seem to be serious and in love. Whit ain't gonna like that!

Isn't Buddy always "serious and in love" within minutes of meeting a new girlfriend? Any reason to think this one is any different than any of the others?

  • Like 10
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Isn't Buddy always "serious and in love" within minutes of meeting a new girlfriend? Any reason to think this one is any different than any of the others?

Judging from his IG they have been together for a while now. Maybe a year or so? Unlike the others which have only lasted a few months. He posts sweet pics of them together.  I think they live together although I think for the show he will be living with Whitney a few days a week. Who knows, maybe for the show he will pretend to be still single!

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

buddy has got to get a real job and get off the show. every year he  more of shithead than the year before.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

https://soapdirt.com/my-big-fat-fabulous-life-whitney-thore-hammers-fans/

A few thoughts about this article:

1. The fan was in the wrong.  Full stop.

2. That being said,  why the actual was Twit answering the door in the nude? I mean,  I get sleeping nude. I don't do so, but I get it.  Can't she take 30 seconds to toss on a robe? 

I'll tell you why. She thought it was the delivery MAN, and she wanted to expose herself to him. (Maybe she was hoping for a  "Yikes!" like she got at the lake,  so she could accuse him of fat-shaming 😂

  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

I'll tell you why. She thought it was the delivery MAN, and she wanted to expose herself to him.

Exactly.  How desperate.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Didn’t this happen before recently? A fan showing up not the nude part.  She has a ring or camera doorbell so why would she answer the door nude when she can look and see who is out there.  I’m wondering in they are exaggerating the story or conflating two different stories.  I would say even I can’t imagine Whitney barging outside in the nude but we had the skimpily dressed postmates photo and different instances of being nude on the show including Ryan’s friend she supposedly just met so who the hell knows.  
 

BTW I think it is VERY wrong for random people to show up at her house.  It’s weird and scary.  I mean what are these people expecting for her to invite them in for lunch?  I think Whitney is preposterous but she shouldn’t have to worry about people popping up at her house. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Oh good lord. No normal person answers the door - or even goes to check who's there - while nude. I don't care what your body looks like.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

30 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Didn’t this happen before recently? A fan showing up not the nude part.  She has a ring or camera doorbell so why would she answer the door nude when she can look and see who is out there.  I’m wondering in they are exaggerating the story or conflating two different stories.  I would say even I can’t imagine Whitney barging outside in the nude but we had the skimpily dressed postmates photo and different instances of being nude on the show including Ryan’s friend she supposedly just met so who the hell knows.  
 

BTW I think it is VERY wrong for random people to show up at her house.  It’s weird and scary.  I mean what are these people expecting for her to invite them in for lunch?  I think Whitney is preposterous but she shouldn’t have to worry about people popping up at her house. 

That's why I said "The fan was in the wrong.  Full stop." 

 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

BTW I think it is VERY wrong for random people to show up at her house.  It’s weird and scary.  I mean what are these people expecting for her to invite them in for lunch?  I think Whitney is preposterous but she shouldn’t have to worry about people popping up at her house. 

If a fan showed up at her house, then yes. That is very wrong. I guess I'm at the point where I don't necessarily believe anything she says anymore. I can see someone doing a delivery, coming to the door for a petition, to sell windows, whatever (I've still had the occasional sales person even now) or other actual reason and Whitney creates a story that they were there to harass her. Maybe she comes to the door nude and the person freaks out, because a normal person would freak out if a naked person answered the door so Whitney gets offended and makes up a story. Basically ever since she vandalized her own RV to get sympathy and further her persecution narrative, I don't believe anything she says about what people do to her or say about her.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

If a fan showed up at her house, then yes. That is very wrong. I guess I'm at the point where I don't necessarily believe anything she says anymore. I can see someone doing a delivery, coming to the door for a petition, to sell windows, whatever (I've still had the occasional sales person even now) or other actual reason and Whitney creates a story that they were there to harass her. Maybe she comes to the door nude and the person freaks out, because a normal person would freak out if a naked person answered the door so Whitney gets offended and makes up a story. Basically ever since she vandalized her own RV to get sympathy and further her persecution narrative, I don't believe anything she says about what people do to her or say about her.

Oh yeah, I meant fans when I said random people not like a salesman going door-to-door.  The nudity part makes no sense at all, even if you didn’t know somebody was there, who goes out the front door not clothed?   The whole scenario doesn’t make sense.  FWIW I don’t think the graffiti thing happened the way it was portrayed on the show.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Oh yeah, I meant fans when I said random people not like a salesman going door-to-door.  The nudity part makes no sense at all, even if you didn’t know somebody was there, who goes out the front door not clothed?   The whole scenario doesn’t make sense.  FWIW I don’t think the graffiti thing happened the way it was portrayed on the show.

Frankly I'm not convinced a fan actually did show up. If there even was an incident, it was probably someone who was there for some other reason.  It's even quite possible she created the entire episode out of whole cloth. 

I absolutely do NOT get the naked thing. It seems pathological to me to constantly need to talk about being naked. Her obsession with being naked, talking about being naked, making sure everyone knows she's naked a lot, making people see her naked, etc is just disturbing. One of these days she's going strip in front of the wrong person and find herself accused of sexual harassment. Frankly I'm surprised it hasn't happened already. 

  • Like 15
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

Frankly I'm not convinced a fan actually did show up. If there even was an incident, it was probably someone who was there for some other reason.  It's even quite possible she created the entire episode out of whole cloth. 

I absolutely do NOT get the naked thing. It seems pathological to me to constantly need to talk about being naked. Her obsession with being naked, talking about being naked, making sure everyone knows she's naked a lot, making people see her naked, etc is just disturbing. One of these days she's going strip in front of the wrong person and find herself accused of sexual harassment. Frankly I'm surprised it hasn't happened already. 

I am not a psychiatrist  (and they don't let me play one on TV, heee!) but I stand by my assertion that  SOMETHING happened to her around the age of 12 that has her emotionally  "stuck " there. I'm beginning to think that it might have to do with nudity.  

  • Like 6
  • Useful 5
  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

I don't really believe any of it, esp. that the 'fan' was a young girl-why would a young girl even be watching this show about an almost 40-year old woman who's only a minor celebrity because she's really fat?

That said, even if Whit woke in a fog and went to the door to look for a delivery, her condo front door is quite close to the sidewalk. I could maybe understand it if her condo had a big front yard with some tall shrubs that might provide some screening, but it's not.

When I (reluctantly) picture her naked, all I can think of is acres of sweaty skin covered with cat hair, crumbs, and upholstery fibers. 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Maybe she was trying to dry out her rolls or clear up some chaffing. Either way, wtf are you answering a door naked. I get that some people like being naked, I am not one, however thinking of her being naked makes me kinda want to barf...that said, if you walk around your house naked, at least have a robe by the doors to throw on, or better yet, don't answer the door. Unless I am expecting someone, I don't answer anymore. I don't need 30lbs of meat from the back of your pick up truck or my front lawn weeds pulled all 3 of them. Maybe she thought her prized girl scout cookie stash was coming and dropped everything including her cloths and dignity to grab them...She should be embarrassed for acting like a fool 

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Ok another website says Whitney threw on a robe (thankfully) and answered the door and someone in their 20s was there... I guess this was the pic that was posted so there was a person there but no idea about the veracity of the rest of the story although I’m glad a robe was maybe involved

image.png.6f883dd358c3e8e917b33d152b3eedc6.png

 

https://www.tvshowsace.com/2021/06/03/whitney-way-thore-scary-fan-encounter/

3 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Maybe she was trying to dry out her rolls or clear up some chaffing. Either way, wtf are you answering a door naked. I get that some people like being naked, I am not one, however thinking of her being naked makes me kinda want to barf...that said, if you walk around your house naked, at least have a robe by the doors to throw on, or better yet, don't answer the door. Unless I am expecting someone, I don't answer anymore. I don't need 30lbs of meat from the back of your pick up truck or my front lawn weeds pulled all 3 of them. Maybe she thought her prized girl scout cookie stash was coming and dropped everything including her cloths and dignity to grab them...She should be embarrassed for acting like a fool 

LOL I don’t answer the door unless expecting someone either.  I just don’t want to be bothered I don’t care what you’re selling 😂

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Ok another website says Whitney threw on a robe (thankfully) and answered the door and someone in their 20s was there... I guess this was the pic that was posted so there was a person there but no idea about the veracity of the rest of the story although I’m glad a robe was maybe involved

image.png.6f883dd358c3e8e917b33d152b3eedc6.png

 

https://www.tvshowsace.com/2021/06/03/whitney-way-thore-scary-fan-encounter/

LOL I don’t answer the door unless expecting someone either.  I just don’t want to be bothered I don’t care what you’re selling 😂

Well, if she has a doorbell camera, why the f did she answer the door? She could easily see that this wasn't a delivery. I call bullshit.  "I'll take 'Things That Never Happened ' for $800, Ken...."

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

Oh pleeeeze.  I'll bet this "fan scare" never happened. The new season is starting soon & she's just getting some pre-publicity.  That could have been video of a friend for all we know. 

Naked at the door? Just ugh. Deep down she knows her body doesn't conform to any standard of beauty or health.  I'm sure she doesn't love being morbidly obese, but losing weight is hard & food is so tasty. And she's just a true exhibitionist. Maybe she thinks if everyone sees her body constantly they'll start to think it's "normal".  Sorry honey, ain't happening.  

My feeling is her personality is mostly due to being terribly spoiled as a child. 

I'm really surprised this got renewed again.  A secret French lover?!?!?!  OMG I have no words. 

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, sempervivum said:

That said, even if Whit woke in a fog and went to the door to look for a delivery, her condo front door is quite close to the sidewalk. I could maybe understand it if her condo had a big front yard with some tall shrubs that might provide some screening, but it's not.

Isn't she living back home in her house in Greensboro now? Aside from that,  I can't imagine being comfortable naked and walking around the house when you're Whit's size. That fat belly flopping around, thighs stuck together, boobies hanging.  Gross. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

I really hope she doesn't open the door naked, that's incredibly creepy (and arguably sexual harassment) for the unsuspecting person on the other side. Back when I worked in a restaurant, we actually had a list of people not to deliver to because they pulled stunts like this. It was mostly men, but with Whitney's past behavior I wouldn't be that surprised if she did the same. Even if she was a supermodel, imposing your naked body on others who did not agree to it is non-consensual and wrong. 

  • Like 11
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I heard just recently on one of those talk shows that generally, people with eating disorders don't like their body, so I think walking around naked would be something people with eating disorders or had eating disorders do. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Her birthday  tribute to  Babs.... with one or two exceptions, the pictures are all Babs and....surprise....Whitney!! It's always all about  HER.

She asked fans for their favorite Babs moment.  If I had IG and followed her, I would have replied "When Babs said she'd throw you under the bus, but you wouldn't fit." Truly coffee spit funny. 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

She recently posted a video that Glen had taken when she was quite young. She must have thought that it was cute but it really didn't reflect well on either of them. She was sitting at a table shovelling spoonfuls of ice cream into her mouth. he was videotaping and talking to her. At first she was more interested in eating the ice cream than answering him. Then, he repeatedly called her name and told her that he loved her.  Eventually she took a break from eating and said she loved him.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

She recently posted a video that Glen had taken when she was quite young. She must have thought that it was cute but it really didn't reflect well on either of them. She was sitting at a table shovelling spoonfuls of ice cream into her mouth. he was videotaping and talking to her. At first she was more interested in eating the ice cream than answering him. Then, he repeatedly called her name and told her that he loved her.  Eventually she took a break from eating and said she loved him.

Some things never change 🤣

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

I would expect that Whitney played up that she was naked but she did throw on a robe before answering the door.  I had a friend who weighed about 385 lbs.  She would get home from work and take off all of her clothes.  She assumed everyone walked around the house naked all the time and was shocked when I said I do not., so I can see Whitney being naked much of the time when she's home alone.  

As far as the fan at the door goes, it could have been anyone.  I don't really believe she talked to them.  She probably saw them in the door cam and decided it was a stalking fan.  Like many have said they could have been selling something or maybe they wanted to alert her that there was a rug that had been delivered and was still on her steps.  But stalking fan makes her seem so much more important. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/25/2021 at 5:08 PM, Colleenna said:

Well, if she has a doorbell camera, why the f did she answer the door? She could easily see that this wasn't a delivery. I call bullshit.  "I'll take 'Things That Never Happened ' for $800, Ken...."

And if she was expecting a delivery then why TF wasn't she dressed? (Hopefully the robe part is true at least.) 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

And if she was expecting a delivery then why TF wasn't she dressed? (Hopefully the robe part is true at least.) 

This all just sounds like "sound and nonsense" to get people riled up about a new season. Nothing to see here folks...all made up for publicity... 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

This all just sounds like "sound and nonsense" to get people riled up about a new season. Nothing to see here folks...all made up for publicity... 

Best way to evaluate these stories:

The more the story frames Whitney as a victim of shaming and harassment, the more chance it's made up.

The closer the story is told to the start of a new season, the more chance it's made up.

The more outlandish the original story, followed by "adjustments" (like she put on a robe), the more chance it's made up. 

Basically.... if Whitney is telling a story, the chances are it's made up.

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post

She's back to shilling menstrual cups (and the insane clown lips.) If I had IG, I swear I would  "innocently" ask "But I thought you didn't have periods??"

Bahahahaaa! I'm such a yenta.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Colleenna said:

She's back to shilling menstrual cups (and the insane clown lips.) If I had IG, I swear I would  "innocently" ask "But I thought you didn't have periods??"

Bahahahaaa! I'm such a yenta.

Baahhaahaaa!!! She does mention that she just started getting periods 2 years ago.... so the yenta in me would ask, but then why did you think you were pregnant so many times if you didn't even ovulate until 2 years ago. 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Baahhaahaaa!!! She does mention that she just started getting periods 2 years ago.... so the yenta in me would ask, but then why did you think you were pregnant so many times if you didn't even ovulate until 2 years ago. 

True story: Back when I was a personal trainer,  I had 2 female clients,  both of whom were overweight  and had  PCOS (we're talking 5'4" 250, not 5'2" 400). Both were good about  exercising regularly and were losing weight when suddenly their weight loss stalled. Long story short,  they were both pregnant! The regular exercise and weight loss --- even though it was only about 15# --- had overcome the  PCOS enough for them to conceive.  Both now have happy, rowdy 12 year old boys.

  • Like 12
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

Oh goody... another IG lecture from Whit. Apparently even though she shills all kinds of makeup/beauty products and has a TV show solely because of her weight, it is not permissible to talk about whether those makeup and beauty products look good on her or if she's gained or lost weight. Apparently that's rude and offensive.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

8 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Oh goody... another IG lecture from Whit. Apparently even though she shills all kinds of makeup/beauty products and has a TV show solely because of her weight, it is not permissible to talk about whether those makeup and beauty products look good on her or if she's gained or lost weight. Apparently that's rude and offensive.

I not sure which is better that or Tal posting about having racy conversations with Whitney and Babs and although I never sat around in a group having racy conversations I’m not sure the best choices are a mother and daughter...was Dadwee not available? I just don’t understand the boundaries or relationships of any of these people.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Oh goody... another IG lecture from Whit. Apparently even though she shills all kinds of makeup/beauty products and has a TV show solely because of her weight, it is not permissible to talk about whether those makeup and beauty products look good on her or if she's gained or lost weight. Apparently that's rude and offensive.

Not to mention that the picture is Photoshopped to hell and back. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

All I can say in response to another one of Whitney's lectures on how to behave when having opinions about her appearance or behavior is this: Don't waste your time, hon.  Ooo, do y'all think she's lost weight?

image.png.c988d89098179c1a1cde2e2f1abeaef1.png

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

All I can say in response to another one of Whitney's lectures on how to behave when having opinions about her appearance or behavior is this: Don't waste your time, hon.  Ooo, do y'all think she's lost weight?

image.png.c988d89098179c1a1cde2e2f1abeaef1.png

That outfit is hideous and no, Whit, it doesn't fit you perfectly. But I won't blame it all on Whit's body. That outfit looks awful in the photos on the Athleta website on fit women too.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

What is that piece suppose to be? It looks like some YA futuristic movie costume. Is it suppose to be a modest/athletic swimsuit? It doesn't look comfortable to work out in as athletic gear, although it does kind of look like a dull version of the spandex workout suits from the 80s. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, alabetser said:

What is that piece suppose to be? It looks like some YA futuristic movie costume. Is it suppose to be a modest/athletic swimsuit? It doesn't look comfortable to work out in as athletic gear, although it does kind of look like a dull version of the spandex workout suits from the 80s. 

I think a track star helped design it, so I imagine you could run/jog in it.  I heard Whitney said she could weight lift in it because you should be wearing a singlet during that activity.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Looks okay on this model: image.png.824b862b3f8b42eb84de72f110dec701.png

I agree I think this model looks fine in it, Whitney might look fine too, if she were standing up.  Whatever pose she is doing is not very flattering, I can’t tell in she’s sitting or just bending down in an odd position. I mean she’s still going to have lumps or bumps with her stomach but at least it wouldn’t be all wrinkled and bunched up. There’s a plus size model on the website that looked as good as this model, but is no where near Whitney’s size.  I’m not sure if anything over X size is plus or if they break it down further like extra plus size or something.  The outfit itself is not very exciting to me but I don’t think it’s horrible either.  It just looks very basic to me.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, alabetser said:

What is that piece suppose to be? It looks like some YA futuristic movie costume. Is it suppose to be a modest/athletic swimsuit? It doesn't look comfortable to work out in as athletic gear, although it does kind of look like a dull version of the spandex workout suits from the 80s. 

I think it's supposed to be a workout outfit. I don't like it at all and I agree that it doesn't look comfortable. It definitely doesn't seem to be worth $80+

To each their own I guess. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Not sure the standing pose is an improvement, but here it is.

 

image.png.8359db4455186e7603b91a25127bd1de.png

Edited by Ketzel
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Not sure the standing pose is an improvement, but here it is.

 

image.png.8359db4455186e7603b91a25127bd1de.png

Well I don’t understand the little jacket, but this seems like the one time she should be wearing a sports bra even though I’m not sure if this is supposed to be something with a built in bra, but it’s not working if it is or maybe that’s a back roll.  I only say that because it makes the top part looks odd or off kilter near her armpit. I wouldn’t pay the 80 dollars.  I’d just work out in shorts and a tshirt instead but I guess if a company is paying you you’re probably gonna say it’s great.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Long time gym girl here. I prefer cotton t-shirt and gym shorts. 

 Vast majority of women I see at gym are in sport leggings and tank or workout dri-fit short-sleeved tops. No way I'd wear a singlet or onesie. Too hard using the restroom. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, jacksgirl said:

Long time gym girl here. I prefer cotton t-shirt and gym shorts. 

 Vast majority of women I see at gym are in sport leggings and tank or workout dri-fit short-sleeved tops. No way I'd wear a singlet or onesie. Too hard using the restroom. 

Zackly.  That's why my swimwear is lycra separates. As for my other workout wear, it's either Capri leggings (all seasons except summer) or shorts. Top is always a tee.

Edit to add.. that onesie gives her camel toe.

Edited by Colleenna · Reason: Additional thought
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size