Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

Miss Lucy is just a cutie pie like My Dixie. She's a chihuahua tan and white and spoiled. I had her since she was 8 wks old. she's a about a year old

I'll bet Dixie is just adorable.  Miss Lucy is about 8 months old and the rescue had just picked her up off the street and straight to the vet for spaying, shots, etc.  She was only about 3 lbs when I rescued her (she was really emaciated and malnourished), but I've gotten her up to a whopping 4-1/2 lbs now and she's the picture of health.  She's so tiny I don't know how she ever survived on the streets.  

And speaking of our beloved pets, does anyone know if Whitney still has that beautiful poodle?  I don't follow her on IG and haven't seen any social media screen shots on the forum of her with the dog (whose name escapes me).  

• Love 1

Nope. According to the pictures on the Athleta website,  the pleats are in the back. Pretty stupid design IMO.

Well, that is completely ridiculous. It is gaping around the arms when it is worn with the pleats to the back. I wonder if the designer planned it to be worn with the pleats to be on the front or back depending upon the size of the wearer's front section or back section. Perhaps pleats to the smaller area so they aren't stretched out as we see in the photo.

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

And speaking of our beloved pets, does anyone know if Whitney still has that beautiful poodle?  I don't follow her on IG and haven't seen any social media screen shots on the forum of her with the dog (whose name escapes me).  

My guess is that poodle went right back to its real owner 10 minutes after last season ended!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, princelina said:

My guess is that poodle went right back to its real owner 10 minutes after last season ended!

I nearly laughed out loud. Guess who posted a photo of her dog on her IG story this morning. Oh no Whitney - we know you don't read here. We believe you LOL

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, Snarkastikate said:

Still keepin' it classy for Dadwe's sake!

I noticed in her latest series of pictures that she's beginning to show her age. In spite of the fat filling out all the wrinkles,  she still looks  "close to 40."

• Love 5
20 hours ago, Colleenna said:

I noticed in her latest series of pictures that she's beginning to show her age. In spite of the fat filling out all the wrinkles,  she still looks  "close to 40."

And just wait until all the arthritis and permanent joint issues set in and it’s even HARDER for her to lose weight as she ages. She’ll wish she’d done it sooner when she wakes up in pain every day—the reality will set it that it’s no longer a social platform to make fat acceptance speeches from, but rather a true health emergency. 

• Love 11
9 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

What the hell did she do to her lips!?!?!?!?!?!

IMG_0520.thumb.jpeg.df475b72c13d82ea40caf120d9e9e41b.jpeg

This isn't just lip work. This is a full on photoshop disaster - looks like an entirely different person. Lordt. 

• Love 9

I did not even recognize her. I thought I was still on the ` My 600 pound life ` thread..I was still trying to figure out who I was looking at but at least there I have the excuse of more people to be confused about. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, crazycatlady58 said:

I did not even recognize her. I thought I was still on the ` My 600 pound life ` thread..I was still trying to figure out who I was looking at but at least there I have the excuse of more people to be confused about. 

I know - I didn't recognize her either. The photo I posted is a screen shot from a video so that makes it a little more weird but this is exactly what she looked like in the video. It was to demonstrate a fancy hair curler. It's gone now because it was on her story.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I know - I didn't recognize her either. The photo I posted is a screen shot from a video so that makes it a little more weird but this is exactly what she looked like in the video. It was to demonstrate a fancy hair curler. It's gone now because it was on her story.

I was able to "grab" the story using one of those IG grabbers  (picuki) ... I can't decide if it's a bizarre makeup job, or has she used some kind of lip enhancer or what. Her face looks thinner too. 

Is there anything this woman won't shill, other than weight loss products/programs?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

I was able to "grab" the story using one of those IG grabbers  (picuki) ... I can't decide if it's a bizarre makeup job, or has she used some kind of lip enhancer or what. Her face looks thinner too. 

Is there anything this woman won't shill, other than weight loss products/programs?

I think it's some kind of overdone lip enhancer. She has a new video on her regular IG (not story) about the "orgasm gap" and her lips look just as swollen

• LOL 2
4 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I think it's some kind of overdone lip enhancer. She has a new video on her regular IG (not story) about the "orgasm gap" and her lips look just as swollen

I'm going to regret asking this...

Can't resist...

Defenses crumbling...

...the WHAT gap?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, the-grey-lady said:

Can't resist...

Defenses crumbling...

...the WHAT gap?

I have no clue. I was afraid to listen to the video. It’s a shill for a masturbation aid so maybe she means a gap between men ????

• LOL 3
19 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I have no clue. I was afraid to listen to the video. It’s a shill for a masturbation aid so maybe she means a gap between men ????

Oh, I am  soooo not watching that. 

She acts like  "flying solo" is something only recently discovered. 

• LOL 6
On 5/28/2021 at 5:52 PM, 3girlsforus said:

I stand corrected.... she posted that she paints those lips on with some kind of lipstick.

• LOL 1
16 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I stand corrected.... she posted that she paints those lips on with some kind of lipstick.

Well, then, she needs to throw that lipstick in the shitcan. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
On 5/28/2021 at 10:43 PM, the-grey-lady said:

Can't resist...

Defenses crumbling...

...the WHAT gap?

It’s nothing x rated. Basically women have less orgasms than men in heterosexual relationships.

So her latest IG is a head shot with the caption  "Looking at that afternoon nap like..." 

You KNOW she posted it so her worshippers will tell her how beautiful she is.  Me? If I had IG, I'd ask her exactly WTF she does all day long besides sleep, eat, and nap. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 6/3/2021 at 3:23 PM, Colleenna said:

So her latest IG is a head shot with the caption  "Looking at that afternoon nap like..." 

You KNOW she posted it so her worshippers will tell her how beautiful she is.  Me? If I had IG, I'd ask her exactly WTF she does all day long besides sleep, eat, and nap. 

Makes out with her cats 😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 5/14/2021 at 3:32 PM, Persnickety1 said:

And speaking of our beloved pets, does anyone know if Whitney still has that beautiful poodle? 

She posts pics of her cat on IG (not sure if she's down to only one now), no pics or mention of the lovely poodle. 

1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Get ready for more chub rubbing, fake relationships and donkey braying, the bitch is back August 17th.

I just saw the latest fake relationship is some guy who lives in Paris. Good grief.

• LOL 3
22 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I just saw the latest fake relationship is some guy who lives in Paris. Good grief.

Taking bets that HIS contract will specify that he cannot have a girlfriend or engage in sex with another woman...... Any takers?

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Get ready for more chub rubbing, fake relationships and donkey braying, the bitch is back August 17th.

A new season full of unlimited snark material and a new beau in Paris?  

I'm in!!!  

happydance.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

So I am guessing the weight loss surgery storyline was scrapped before it could even begin.   Too much restriction for her I guess.

That poor doggo needs groomed. 

Regarding the new  season: ugh, that this dumpster fire was renewed,  but YAY that I get another year of delicious snark with all of YOU!! 

• Love 4
On 6/8/2021 at 11:07 AM, Persnickety1 said:

A new season full of unlimited snark material and a new beau in Paris?  

I'm in!!!  

happydance.gif

How can she have a boyfriend in Paris when she's been stuck in  NC for the last  15 months? Obviously the man has not met her face to face.  It's probably just like Avi. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Colleenna said:

How can she have a boyfriend in Paris when she's been stuck in  NC for the last  15 months? Obviously the man has not met her face to face.  It's probably just like Avi. 

Let's hope so! 😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Are they going to try to sell us on the idea that she met this guy while she was in Paris getting engaged to Chase and has been pining away waiting for them to break up????

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Colleenna said:

My take is, she was 'shopping around' in Paris during the pandemic. Looks like she and Chase actually broke off the engagement, she ran off to Europe and he went back to a former flame. BUT! For the sake of the show, Nasty Cheating Chase broke our dear heroine's heart and "left her with NOTHING!" (sob. sob. snort. sob)

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Maybe he got stranded here while travelling during the beginning of the Pandemic?? Yeah sure... Parisian travelling in NC ...OK I'll buy that for a subscription to Disc+...yeah no... This is going to be just as fake as Chase and Avi were... We believe you Twit and wish you the best love life ever after... /sarcasm.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Even with TLC glossing over it all, the timing of this is sus. Didn't she last go to Paris before she and Chase split? Or at least during the holidays when she was ignoring him, but before an official break-up? I'm sure they will come up with some tale to explain it away, but that's awfully close to "cheating" if the thing with Chase was ever real. It takes some real brazenness to have this right after the meltdown about his "cheating". 

Also, are we suppose to buy that she was in a relationship with this mystery dude while obsessing over Chase's new baby? All the hysterics of late last season took place while she was happily getting to know someone new? Because that's not healthy. I mean, it wasn't healthy when she was single, but it's extra weird if she had supposedly moved on.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Obviously the man has not met her face to face.  It's probably just like Avi. 

2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Let's hope so! 😂

Where did the new guy rumor come from? I mean I’m down for another round of  white board of lies and deception with a complete rundown by Sherlock Thore...maybe another chase (the verb not the person) in a random parking lot! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Gramto6 said:

Maybe he got stranded here while travelling during the beginning of the Pandemic?? Yeah sure... Parisian travelling in NC ...OK I'll buy that for a subscription to Disc+...yeah no... This is going to be just as fake as Chase and Avi were... We believe you Twit and wish you the best love life ever after... /sarcasm.

Maybe it’ll be Lennie with a beret!

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

MY BIG FAT FABULOUS LIFE - Premieres on Tuesday, August 17 at 9pm ET/PT

This season on MY BIG FAT FABULOUS LIFE, Whitney is showing signs of life after love. With the end of her engagement in the rearview mirror, she's focused on her future. Her virtual fitness business with friend Jessica is thriving, and a recent move back to her hometown of Greensboro, NC means she's closer to family and friends. In fact, Buddy is actually living at her house, but he spends the majority of time at his new girlfriend's place. Whitney is exploring a new relationship of her own, as an online flirtation buds with a man who lives in Paris - the two met while Whitney was taking virtual French lessons, but long distance, especially cross-continental, is never easy, so the two of them are working to figure out exactly what they have. Whitney is also pursuing her goal of receiving her personal training certification, but she soon finds that anti-fat prejudices make it hard to develop a client base. Another dream of Whitney's - motherhood - remains intact, but her journey is filled with challenges. Meanwhile, living in her hometown means Whitney can spend more time with her parents, but after taking them to receive their second vaccine shot, her mom takes a nasty spill, further tweaking her already-strained back. As the season progresses, Whitney and her gang are fully vaccinated and the world is opening back up, meaning the possibilities are seemingly endless; celebratory trips ensue, but one big question remains: will Whitney get the opportunity to meet her Frenchman in person? Join the conversation using #MyBigFatFabLife. MY BIG FAT FABULOUS LIFE is produced by Pilgrim Media Group, a Lionsgate Company, for TLC.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1