Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Problem is she doesn't have a sister...Maybe she can adopt Ashley and they would qualify? JK

Whitney and Tammy would be a gift that never stopped giving. I've come to like Amy (the smaller/has lost weight sister) but Tammy is a miserable, manipulative bitch. Her BF could just feed her and Whitney and as we watch them explode.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

It seems Tal has a new boyfriend on IG and Buddy’s girlfriend caught the bouquet at a friend’s wedding, but half of Buddy’s fans are totally confused and now think Buddy’s married.  Anybody get what Whitney’s instastory means?  I watch it through an instaviwer site, so maybe that’s why it doesn’t make sense and has Ashley deleted her page?

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Useful 1
On 3/29/2021 at 11:22 AM, Irate Panda said:

It seems Tal has a new boyfriend on IG and Buddy’s girlfriend caught the bouquet at a friend’s wedding, but half of Buddy’s fans are totally confused and now think Buddy’s married.  Anybody get what Whitney’s instastory means?  I watch it through an instaviwer site, so maybe that’s why it doesn’t make sense and has Ashley deleted her page?

Well, Buddy and Whitney aren't the brightest bulbs in the chandelier. 

EDIT TO ADD: What i really meant to say way Whitney and Buddy’s FANS are not the brightest bulbs.....

Edited by Colleenna
Clarification
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Apparently she found another income stream. She posted a insta story a few days ago that is an advertisement for Shimano bicycle components. She is shown riding her bike along with a few other larger women on dirt paths, through mud puddles etc.  The camera angles and cuts made her look like a fierce athlete. That's nbd, what I found amazing was that she wasn't braying and screaming at all.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, auntjess said:

Any word yet that she's been cancelled?  

Not that I've read or heard.  

Interesting, though, that a few weeks back TLC confirmed a season 3 for 1000 Lb Sisters, yet no word on this mess.  

• Love 1

I’d think they keep her around at least one more season since it’s an already established show during Covid.  If so, I’d to see if she did get them to stop referring to Heather as “Buddy’s ex” like she said...I guess she’d be “Whitney’s friend”??

14 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I’d think they keep her around at least one more season since it’s an already established show during Covid.  If so, I’d to see if she did get them to stop referring to Heather as “Buddy’s ex” like she said...I guess she’d be “Whitney’s friend”??

I was watching Discovery+ last night and TLC confirmed Darcey and Stacey are renewed and apparently are already filming season 2.  They even showed a short preview of a new episode.  

I wonder if there is some contract negotiation going on with Whitney and that's why TLC is dragging their feet about announcing a new season for MBFFL.  

Since they're already filming, I'm surprised they haven't announced the new season.  Plus I would think Whitney would be crowing all over social media if it were confirmed. 

Just weird (as are most things about MBFFL and Whitney).  

• Love 1

I hope he marries the woman, makes an honest family out of this situation. Their child deserves that much.

Arguably, it's more dishonest to marry someone that you wouldn't have married otherwise had no child come along. There are plenty of unconventional families out there that do just fine without a marriage between bio parents.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I did have to laugh at the gender reveal though... she pops the ballon to show the blue confetti, but she's wearing a blue dress. Kind of gave it away ahead of time LOL

Based on their reactions, I don't think they knew what it was going to be. The parents usually do not. Sometimes they wear pink or blue based on what their guess is.

7 hours ago, SatelliteCall said:

Based on their reactions, I don't think they knew what it was going to be. The parents usually do not. Sometimes they wear pink or blue based on what their guess is.

I don't think Ryan knew but I guess I assumed she did based on the dress color and the fact that someone had to know what to tell the ballon ordering place. 

22 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Oh jeez, now that she got lip injections she's selling lip gloss on Insta. I think her lips look the same. The top one is still thin and the bottom one is a bit fuller. Same as before she had it done. 

Pictures? 

On 4/16/2021 at 5:51 PM, Teri313 said:

She actually looks good. Has she lost a lot of weight? Or is that just some computer magic going on there???

Whit.jpg

Whoa that a FIVE-head !  Twit should try a swept bang

getting lip fillers then pushing lip plumper ? Like someone without lip fillers will gets results like her lips .... cmon now

i hate to admit it.... Twit  looks better here 

• LOL 1
12 minutes ago, DNR said:

getting lip fillers then pushing lip plumper ? Like someone without lip fillers will gets results like her lips .... cmon now

A five head, lol, it took me a minute, but that's funny...

28 minutes ago, DNR said:

As someone who also has a 5 head, bangs are our friend. 

On 4/18/2021 at 4:20 PM, DNR said:

Whitney's upper half generally looks far better than her lower half.  And I don't trust what she posts.  She knows her angles and how to use filters, etc. to make us believe she looks better. 

• Love 7
On 4/16/2021 at 5:51 PM, Teri313 said:

She actually looks good. Has she lost a lot of weight? Or is that just some computer magic going on there???

This is a video of Whitney jumping rope posted a couple of weeks ago, I can never tell if she lost weight other than she’s smaller than the Hawai’i season, but it is a full body shot and she can jump rope, which I don’t know if she could do that back then.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNQq5DIjiqW/

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

This is a video of Whitney jumping rope posted a couple of weeks ago, I can never tell if she lost weight other than she’s smaller than the Hawai’i season, but it is a full body shot and she can jump rope, which I don’t know if she could do that back then.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNQq5DIjiqW/

To me, she looks bigger than ever. But kudos to her for jumping rope.  I never had enough  coordination to do that.  And believe me,  I've tried.  Repeatedly. 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

Well it asks me to log in to watch and I will never do that. Is this some function of the new upgrade? I can't imagine the Twit making her posts private.....

I think it’s something with Instagram because they were talking about the same thing on the Sister Wives board.  I don’t have IG anymore but I copied the link and pasted it in Google and it let me watch or just googled Whitney Way Thore Instagram.  I’m was on an IPhone...some people it asked to login in and others it doesn’t not sure why.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Irate Panda said:

I think it’s something with Instagram because they were talking about the same thing on the Sister Wives board.  I don’t have IG anymore but I copied the link and pasted it in Google and it let me watch or just googled Whitney Way Thore Instagram.  I’m was on an IPhone...some people it asked to login in and others it doesn’t not sure why.

Thanks, I'll try Google

So.... I used one of those  IG story  grabbers to look at Twit's  IG (since Instagram seems to want to force me to  have an account just to look). She's posted a picture of herself on a balcony with one leg up on the railing (she seems to like this barre-like pose). I need a second opinion: to me, it looks like she is wearing a gigantic adult diaper under those tights.  

Second question: how many people did it take to put that tree trunk up on the railing? I'm thinking at least 4 --- two to lift the leg,  two to keep her from falling over.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Ugh,  I hate it when she attempts to pose as a dancer.  Her "extensions" are faked and they are dangerous. The only reason she can even pretend to have an extension is because her gut is so big, it forces her hips to roll up and out to make room for it. This is not a technically correct turn-out position, and it is guaranteed to screw up her hip joints.

We saw on one of the cruise videos that it takes one strong man** to get her leg up on a railing. Here, whoever helped her couldn't get her leg up high enough to rest her whole foot on the railing. Plus, she can't get the heel of the standing leg down to the floor, so she's also risking serious ankle injury in that position.

image.png.427bb933aadf996b258d4e6fcf74b34a.png

**Linus, her new videographer. And here's a flashback to the post I wrote about it on November 10, 2019.

It's always nice to be vindicated, even in such a silly context. Whitney has a new instagram story up which includes her introducing her new videographer, Linus, to the viewers. He grins at the camera and then Whitney snaps, "Linus! Leg!" at him. Before I could wonder if the poor guy was supposed to be massaging her leg, he grips her left leg and bodily hoists it up to the railing. (He doesn't quite make it - I don't think she's flexible enough to get her leg that high even with help.) She manages to pose for a second in imitation of her previous photographs of herself "casually stretching out" and then drops her foot, or it slides off the very slight contact it's making with the railing. I hope anyone who is expecting useful dance instruction from Whitney gets this behind the scenes glimpse of her abilities. Or lack thereof.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Ugh,  I hate it when she attempts to pose as a dancer.  Her "extensions" are faked and they are dangerous. The only reason she can even pretend to have an extension is because her gut is so big, it forces her hips to roll up and out to make room for it. This is not a technically correct turn-out position, and it is guaranteed to screw up her hip joints.

We saw on one of the cruise videos that it takes one strong man** to get her leg up on a railing. Here, whoever helped her couldn't get her leg up high enough to rest her whole foot on the railing. Plus, she can't get the heel of the standing leg down to the floor, so she's also risking serious ankle injury in that position.

**Linus, her new videographer. And here's a flashback to the post I wrote about it on November 10, 2019.

Addicted to 600 lb life, and have noticed that a lot of the women can sprawl on a bed with legs spread quite far apart. Interesting information on why. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, jacksgirl said:

Addicted to 600 lb life, and have noticed that a lot of the women can sprawl on a bed with legs spread quite far apart. Interesting information on why. 

In the case of the 600lb bed sprawlers, it's because their thighs are so enormous that they can't bring their legs any closer together.  And eventually,  from lack of use, the adductor muscles (muscles of the inner thigh that bring the leg inward) no longer function well.

15 hours ago, Ketzel said:

But is that an adult diaper, or is it just the way those pants are made?

• Love 1
4 hours ago, jacksgirl said:

Probably because they sit that way for hours/days/weeks/years. Of you notice when they are rolled over for a sponge bath, their legs sometimes stay in that position. They probably have very little flexibility the other way, however. 

• Love 1
On 4/23/2021 at 7:59 PM, Colleenna said:

So.... I used one of those  IG story  grabbers to look at Twit's  IG (since Instagram seems to want to force me to  have an account just to look). She's posted a picture of herself on a balcony with one leg up on the railing (she seems to like this barre-like pose). I need a second opinion: to me, it looks like she is wearing a gigantic adult diaper under those tights.  

It's just her bum! 🤣.

And I think she likes that pose because she thinks it makes her look "fit" in a thin person way.  "I'm a dancer - I can do what other dancers do!  Don't act like I can't just because I'm fat!"

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Where is she? The view off the balcony is gorgeous - an ocean nearby?

I think she's in California. There are been photos with Nataliemeannice and I'm pretty sure she lives in CA. 

So yesterday she posted a pic of her in some gauzy thing --- swimsuit  cover up, maybe? It's totally unflattering.  Especially since she has it tied under her boobage, which just accentuates how ginormous her gut is. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Colleenna said:

So yesterday she posted a pic of her in some gauzy thing --- swimsuit  cover up, maybe? It's totally unflattering.  Especially since she has it tied under her boobage, which just accentuates how ginormous her gut is. 

All things being relative, I think this looks pretty good. (Again, this is on a Whitney scale, not one for normal people!) It's not skin tight, and doesn't doesn't show any parts that should be covered in public. For Whitney, I'm calling this one a win. 

Edited by IndyMischa
Typos annoy me.
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

All things being relative, I think this looks pretty good. (Again, this is on a Whitney scale, not one for normal people!) It's not skin tight, and doesn't doesn't show any parts that should be covered in public. For Whitney, I'm calling this one a win. 

I agree with you - it's appropriate and kind of cute for a vacation outfit - but I'll stop short of her followers who call her "ethereal" and "exquisite" 🤣

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

I saw this on Reddit on the MBFFL forum.   I thought it was very interesting and honestly I'm not the least bit surprised:

Any other current NoBSActive members here that have grown frustrated with the programming? (I’m not here for fat shaming or bitching about Whitney’s modifications, there are legit reasons why people need those, and the point is to not shame people who are trying. If you’re not a member, I’m not trying to hear your opinion on something you’re not actively participating in.) I’m talking about Whitney missing what feels like at least 25% of the workouts, dropping the walking challenge when she feels like it, Jessica doing stretching as one of the workouts even when people complained, poor sound quality, and Whitney constantly teasing some secret project we’re all supposed to be excited about but seemingly is never going to be announced. Anyone feel my pain??

I will say this - I enjoy Jessica’s workouts and her personality. I’ve done the workouts consistently since the reboot in October and gained a lot of strength, though it’s not enough of a workout on its own and I’m always supplementing with other cardio. At first I felt really supportive of Whitney but as time goes on you can really see how not committed she is and how she really just won’t follow through if she’s not in the mood, even to promises she came up with herself. I even get annoyed with her constant yammering and trying to give instruction when she’s clearly not the fitness expert. If she’s in a bad mood she won’t try to hide it. The time she came the most alive is when TLC cameras were there filming the workout for the show - she acted like she was the trainer for those cameras, but the rest of the time for those of us actually paying for it? She really doesn’t give a shit. I’m still here just for Jess & hoping one day she’ll branch out on her own - I would definitely follow her.

The thing is - there are over 2000 in the group, which is over 40k/month for something they have almost zero overhead to produce. There’s also way less engagement if you look at how many views on the videos (a few hundred or less) and Facebook interaction (very controlled environment and you better not say anything that’s not blowing sunshine up Whitney’s ass or she’ll boot you.) They don’t listen to feedback they don’t want to hear. Can they not buy a ring light or phone stand so the camera isn’t always falling over? Or use the one in the cluttered background? And really - Why tf can’t Whitney show up every damn time again?? Like the rest of us do at our actual jobs? That’s what really gets me.

• Useful 8
  • Love 6

I follow Whitney and Jessica (and Ryan) on Instagram and it has been a while since either Whitney or Jessica has posted anything about NoBS.  Say what you want about Ryan, but when he was business partners with Whitney he was posting about it every day.

• Love 10

Say what you want about Ryan, but when he was business partners with Whitney he was posting about it every day.

I don't follow any of them on social media and I know that Ryan wasn't very popular with a lot of people, but he struck me as a hard worker and someone who really worked whatever angles he had as far as NoBSActive, including regular posting on FB and a desire to keep the content fresh. If I was going to follow a trainer online, I'd chose Ryan over Jessica and either of them over Whitney.

• Love 14
On 5/2/2021 at 4:11 PM, SevenCostanza said:

I saw this on Reddit on the MBFFL forum.   I thought it was very interesting and honestly I'm not the least bit surprised:

Any other current NoBSActive members here that have grown frustrated with the programming? (I’m not here for fat shaming or bitching about Whitney’s modifications, there are legit reasons why people need those, and the point is to not shame people who are trying. If you’re not a member, I’m not trying to hear your opinion on something you’re not actively participating in.) I’m talking about Whitney missing what feels like at least 25% of the workouts, dropping the walking challenge when she feels like it, Jessica doing stretching as one of the workouts even when people complained, poor sound quality, and Whitney constantly teasing some secret project we’re all supposed to be excited about but seemingly is never going to be announced. Anyone feel my pain??

I will say this - I enjoy Jessica’s workouts and her personality. I’ve done the workouts consistently since the reboot in October and gained a lot of strength, though it’s not enough of a workout on its own and I’m always supplementing with other cardio. At first I felt really supportive of Whitney but as time goes on you can really see how not committed she is and how she really just won’t follow through if she’s not in the mood, even to promises she came up with herself. I even get annoyed with her constant yammering and trying to give instruction when she’s clearly not the fitness expert. If she’s in a bad mood she won’t try to hide it. The time she came the most alive is when TLC cameras were there filming the workout for the show - she acted like she was the trainer for those cameras, but the rest of the time for those of us actually paying for it? She really doesn’t give a shit. I’m still here just for Jess & hoping one day she’ll branch out on her own - I would definitely follow her.

The thing is - there are over 2000 in the group, which is over 40k/month for something they have almost zero overhead to produce. There’s also way less engagement if you look at how many views on the videos (a few hundred or less) and Facebook interaction (very controlled environment and you better not say anything that’s not blowing sunshine up Whitney’s ass or she’ll boot you.) They don’t listen to feedback they don’t want to hear. Can they not buy a ring light or phone stand so the camera isn’t always falling over? Or use the one in the cluttered background? And really - Why tf can’t Whitney show up every damn time again?? Like the rest of us do at our actual jobs? That’s what really gets me.

Color me shocked. Not.

• Love 5