Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Sorry to paint any sort of an unpleasant visual in your head, but if she can’t wipe her bum without assistance, how can she use one of these?  I know nothing about them, but we are talking about application in the same general vicinity . . .

If Whitney can barely wipe herself then she really cannot use these menstrual cups. You have to be very intimate and somewhat flexible with yourself to get these bad boys in proper position. 

I thought her period only came during leap years. How difficult is it to have a pad or tampon tucked in a side pocket of a purse?

• Love 8
4 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

All kinds of stupidness happening on the show and all kinds of stupidness happening on her SM too.  What does she mean she doesn’t have the time, energy, or space to be prepared with a tampon or pad in case she gets her period unexpectedly.  These last 40 years of having a period I must have been doing it wrong. I had no idea it was so time and space consuming or so exhausting to prepare for. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH_SvqijlEg/

Maybe she thinks she has tote the entire box with her?

3 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Sorry to paint any sort of an unpleasant visual in your head, but if she can’t wipe her bum without assistance, how can she use one of these?  I know nothing about them, but we are talking about application in the same general vicinity . . .

If (and that's an "if" as huge as Whitney's ass) she's using a menstrual cup, her bathroom must look like an ID Discovery crime scene afterwards.  

2 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

If Whitney can barely wipe herself then she really cannot use these menstrual cups. You have to be very intimate and somewhat flexible with yourself to get these bad boys in proper position. 

Maybe she enlists Buddy to do this for her.  

After all, she had not a single qualm about having Todd apply that "chub rub" cream all over her various parts, while he gagged and she giggled.  

• Love 3
9 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

I think just getting out of bed everyday is exhausting for her.  Those menstrual cups are before my time so I've no idea how they work, but looking at that little cup and remembering some of my heavy days I kind of doubt it would have given me much protection.  I could be wrong I've never used one maybe someone that has can let me know.

I'm on my 4th Mirena and haven't had a period since before I was pregnant with my 17 year old son, but I had endometriosis and got terrible cramps and would have rather stabbed myself in the groin with a pencil before I tried inserting a menstrual cup.  I'm glad, though, that between menstrual cups, period panties, and the ever-growing types and sizes of pads and tampons, girls and women have more options than ever!  Things have come a long way since the days of the little belt that held a brick-sized pad in place.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
22 minutes ago, readheaded said:

Things have come a long way since the days of the little belt that held a brick-sized pad in place.

Ugh, the Y shaped elastic that always rolled into butt floss. 

For you youngsters, imagine thong panties that are only 1" wide and have no crotch, but have metal clips front and rear....

• Love 5
2 hours ago, readheaded said:

Things have come a long way since the days of the little belt that held a brick-sized pad in place.

Ugh, the Y shaped elastic that always rolled into butt floss. 

For you youngsters, imagine thong panties that are only 1" wide and have no crotch, but have metal clips front and rear....

74fdcd2dbec6534df83a21dd458016f8.jpg

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

My first thought was to wonder how big her tampons are if they take up THAT much space...

Backpacking Eastern Europe once and my period hit the day before I flew home. All I could find was a box of 100 OB tampons. Didn't want to waste the rest and leave them behind, but the box was too big for my backpack. I took them all out and stuffed them in the various outside pockets. Pockets were bursting at the seams. Later, I'm going through security in the Prague airport and I get searched by two huge guards with 0 sense of humor. They throw my backpack on the table and make a show of roughly opening it. I tried to warn them, but they glared and barked. Seconds later and dozens of tiny tampons are flying through the air. They're landing on the floor, the guards, people in line behind me... I'll never forget these armed guards on their hands and knees, picking up my tampons by the handful...

And thanks @Persnickety1 lol. I now have visions of Buddy removing a menstrual cup...(how does one keep from spillage during removal? I had a hysterectomy at 30. It's been awhile.)

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, mamadrama said:

My first thought was to wonder how big her tampons are if they take up THAT much space...

When I spent three weeks in Japan, I knew that I would be getting my period while I was there, so I planned to take a week's supply of tampons and panty liners. I lucked out and it didn't hit me until the last three days of my trip (saving my precious onsen time) but it wasn't like carrying one or two in my purse was such a hardship. 

This menstrual cup promo is just another cash grab. My guess is that NoBS is failing and she's looking for some new revenue streams. With her SM following, she could make some coin shilling products but I don't think that she's got the ethics to promote products that she actually uses. I've tried menstrual cups and they are not any more convenient that conventional hygiene products (and in a lot of ways, less so). Unless you get it positioned just right, you're in for a mess and I didn't find them all that comfortable. And as many have pointed out, for Whitney to finagle a cup inside of her when she's got that huge gut in the way... not gonna happen and that's ignoring the fact that she just doesn't menstruate that much.

So she went from Eloqii to sex toys to menstrual cups. The downward spiral is obvious.

• Love 5

I've been mulling Whitney's period cup shill for days (I know, I KNOW). Carrying a tampon in case her period starts unexpectedly is a huge hassle, but carrying a menstrual cup in case her period starts unexpectedly is...reasonable?

Am I missing something here? Is there a woman of childbearing age (sans hysterectomy or other reason for not menstruating) who DOESN'T have a tampon in her purse at all times?

• Love 13
19 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

Is there a woman of childbearing age (sans hysterectomy or other reason for not menstruating) who DOESN'T have a tampon in her purse at all times?

I seem to have finally bid my period adieu once and for all (thank all the Gods!) and I still have a tampon in my purse, just in case I get a surprise. It doesn't take up that much space. 

Just a thought... I know that PCOS can play havoc with a woman's cycle, but there are treatments. I was on endocrine therapy for a number of years for my hormonal imbalance as a teen and while my cycles were a bit irregular at times, I wasn't going six months in between anymore. If improving her fertility options and getting on a normal cycle was that important to Whitney, I'm curious why she isn't under the care of an endocrinologist. There are therapies that will help alleviate a number of the symptoms of PCOS (like the extreme weight gain) and help her live a healthier life.  I suppose that she's rather complain about her difficult her life is (thereby making any small accomplishments seem that much more amazing) than trying to deal with the actual disorder,

• Love 3

I hope Whitney gets a new product to shill because with the peeing in hot tubs, the sex toys and the menstrual cups, I know way too much about this woman’s bodily fluids. It’s making me ill. It’s already taken me years to try and block out the chub rub incident although not as many years as Poor Todd.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

What???????

3F5BD32B-6335-4B2A-937F-6CD19FA2BB77.jpeg

Do you mean the “fucks with”?  It means she likes it or uses only those candles not she literally fucks them Then again her first sex toy was a dry erase marker so who knows LOL or are you questioning what she’s cooking to scent the home?  I’m guessing cinnamon and orange rinds?

• LOL 2
5 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Do you mean the “fucks with”?  It means she likes it or uses only those candles not she literally fucks them Then again her first sex toy was a dry erase marker so who knows LOL or are you questioning what she’s cooking to scent the home?  I’m guessing cinnamon and orange rinds?

I meant the ‘fucks with’. I know it can make likes or uses but that seems like such a stupid use for the term. Being that it’s Whitney I figured she was trying to tell us she needed a make-shift candle because she’s going to get laid. She’s not getting laid but I believe there would need to be some pretty strong candles burning if she was going to. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
53 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I meant the ‘fucks with’. I know it can make likes or uses but that seems like such a stupid use for the term. Being that it’s Whitney I figured she was trying to tell us she needed a make-shift candle because she’s going to get laid. She’s not getting laid but I believe there would need to be some pretty strong candles burning if she was going to. 

Somehow when I think of a Whitney candle, I imagine armpit sweat, cat’s breath, and cake (even though she doesn’t like it).  Maybe she’s she trying to get a bath and bodyworks sponsorship, which just based on the name is ironic.

PS: Did anyone else find it disgusting that Whitney was wearing the dress she trotted all around town in all day long in Babs’ bed while under the covers? Not even gonna throw in coronar.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Somehow when I think of a Whitney candle, I imagine armpit sweat, cat’s breath, and cake (even though she doesn’t like it).  Maybe she’s she trying to get a bath and bodyworks sponsorship, which just based on the name is ironic.

Well I will say that if Bath and Bodyworks candles are strong enough to cover the waft that would come from Whit’s unwashed folds and nether regions as she peeled off her spandex, that would make for quite an impressive advertisement claim. Of course I’m not sure B&BW needs advertisement badly enough to claim ‘Our candles will cover up mold folds stench’. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 11/25/2020 at 2:27 PM, Brooklynista said:

There is no way a woman who cannot reach her own thighs to put cream on can use a menstrual cup. She would not be able to reach her hand where it needs to go to insert it.

23 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

I've been mulling Whitney's period cup shill for days (I know, I KNOW). Carrying a tampon in case her period starts unexpectedly is a huge hassle, but carrying a menstrual cup in case her period starts unexpectedly is...reasonable?

Am I missing something here? Is there a woman of childbearing age (sans hysterectomy or other reason for not menstruating) who DOESN'T have a tampon in her purse at all times?

i don't have a purse, but thanks to being pretty regular and being a cup user I just pop that sucker starting a day before the expected start and do the wash and replace every 12 hours.

But there is no way on earth Whitney would be capable of using one. She's not going to be able to get her hand where it needs to go.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, cherenkov said:

There is no way a woman who cannot reach her own thighs to put cream on can use a menstrual cup. She would not be able to reach her hand where it needs to go to insert it.

i don't have a purse, but thanks to being pretty regular and being a cup user I just pop that sucker starting a day before the expected start and do the wash and replace every 12 hours.

But there is no way on earth Whitney would be capable of using one. She's not going to be able to get her hand where it needs to go.

I can see the cup being best for those who are pretty regular and can use it as you prescribe here: put it now about when you expect it. But for those who are very irregular or who almost never get it, it seems like the worst possible choice. But yet she chooses to claim her irregularity is the main reason it’s so great. She just has no awareness that nothing she says either on the show or off makes sense. And that doesn’t even factor in the fact that she can’t reach. Personally I can’t imagine she could use the cup OR a tampon. I also really can’t believe how much time I’ve spent thinking about this. I blame the turkey coma. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I can see the cup being best for those who are pretty regular and can use it as you prescribe here: put it now about when you expect it. But for those who are very irregular or who almost never get it, it seems like the worst possible choice. But yet she chooses to claim her irregularity is the main reason it’s so great. She just has no awareness that nothing she says either on the show or off makes sense. And that doesn’t even factor in the fact that she can’t reach. Personally I can’t imagine she could use the cup OR a tampon. I also really can’t believe how much time I’ve spent thinking about this. I blame the turkey coma. 

Yeah I would not recommend my method to someone with a really irregular cycle. It seems like it would just be more difficult if you don't know when to expect period to start.

Just another thing about her that doesn't make any sense.

2 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

This popped up on my feed and I couldn't help but think of Whit and her disastrous performance.  Whit is easily replaceable though I have no idea who this woman is.

It's a pretty on-par performance with Whitney in terms of ability, but at least this one didn't try to molest him. The bra top is ... not holding her within.

• Love 1
On 11/25/2020 at 9:30 AM, SevenCostanza said:

I kind of doubt it would have given me much protection.  I could be wrong I've never used one maybe someone that has can let me know.

I get better protection from my Diva cup than I did when I used to use tampons—those always, always leaked on me! 

On 11/26/2020 at 12:32 AM, mamadrama said:

how does one keep from spillage during removal? 

You’d have to be really careful if you wanted to avoid spillage. I always remove mine while on the toilet so I don’t have to worry about it. 

6 hours ago, cherenkov said:

I wonder if she’s even able to use a tampon. It seems like she’d run into the same challenges and a cup? 

And I’m with you—using a cup has been a gamechanger for me. It’s almost like not having a period, and I feel like I’m being more loving to my body than I was when I used tampons. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pachengala said:

I get better protection from my Diva cup than I did when I used to use tampons—those always, always leaked on me! 

Yep same, and no manner of sports has ever made that sucker leak. OCR, jiu jitsu, nothing.

4 minutes ago, Pachengala said:

You’d have to be really careful if you wanted to avoid spillage. I always remove mine while on the toilet so I don’t have to worry about it.

I go for the shower. Contains and washes away mess.

5 minutes ago, Pachengala said:

I wonder if she’s even able to use a tampon. It seems like she’d run into the same challenges and a cup? 

Highly doubt it. If you cannot reach your own inner thigh, you cannot reach your vagina.

5 minutes ago, Pachengala said:

And I’m with you—using a cup has been a gamechanger for me. It’s almost like not having a period, and I feel like I’m being more loving to my body than I was when I used tampons.

Mine got shorter. I went from 7 days to 4. And given I like endurance sports, the fact that it can go 12 hours no problem is quite awesome.

• Love 2

Hysterectomy in '95 extremely heavy periods leading up to one that started in Sept ' 95 and ended with the surgery in Dec '95. No way any cup was going to work for that...super plus  tampons a couple hours at best. 2 months later DH was in ICU with pulmonary edema...heart failure. After 5X bypass was dx'd with Leukemia and passed late '97. I have no feels for the Twit's woe is me...PCOS...whatever... I don't believe for a minute/millisecond she uses those cups. In my situation then I wouldn't go anywhere near one!

By the way for the "poor"  Twit, I am a 7 yr breast cancer survivor and a well controlled diabetic with an A1c of 5.7% for over 2 years. Don't blame the disease, blame how you deal with it!!

Edited by Gramto6
7 years cancer free
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

This popped up on my feed and I couldn't help but think of Whit and her disastrous performance.  Whit is easily replaceable though I have no idea who this woman is.

I don’t know who this woman is, but at basically the same weight as Twit, she looks like she is keeping up with her modified routine.  I like this guy’s videos.  They seem to be good for most who want to participate, and fun with the music and his comments.  I think it’s everything Twit thought she was doing with BGDC, but she gave up on that and The Fitness Marshall, proving that she is not serious or passionate about anything.  

If I were Todd, I would hold a grudge with her on a couple issues.  First, I think Todd IS passionate about dance and part of the reason she came to national attention in the first place, but she got all the money and notoriety and he got to be a barnacle.  Second, Todd really loved BGDC and didn’t want to give up on it.  I think he had dreams of it becoming like The Fitness Marshall and touring with possible merch. spin-offs.  He was willing to put the work in (asking for the touring and new dance moves) but she wasn’t, so it died on the vine.  Lastly, he asked her to go to the Fitness Marshall class with him to support him in his hopes of scoring a gig.  She scored the gig instead, said how dare he not be happy for her, and then wasted it, leaving it to die on the vine also.  Add the chub rub incident in there and having to sit in a hot tub of Twit’s pee soup just to turn a buck and it is no wonder he insults her under his breath.  If I were Todd I would loath her and maybe he does.  That’s probably why we don’t see much of him anymore.  Hope he gets HIS dreams without her.

• Love 10
On 11/26/2020 at 1:32 PM, the-grey-lady said:

I always had one or two on me. In fact, I used a purse the other day that I hadn't seen in awhile and I found 2 stuffed in it. My hysterectomy was 10 years ago. My period was never regular and there was always someone needing one. I can't count the number of times that I've handed them out to complete strangers in bathrooms (nobody is more supportive or helpful thank drunk women in a bathroom).

This is what bugs me about Whit. Even the little things that might sound perfectly reasonable coming from other people bug me when they come from her.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Seems to be Buddy’s birthday.   Waiting for the marriage comments

4BBAFBA6-1B29-4E33-9280-A17052D335EE.thumb.jpeg.d3c08e92b5d38f76583a633dece6a7c7.jpeg

And as usual,  Twit  can't just wish her bestie happy birthday,  she's got to turn the attention to herself.  

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, cherenkov said:

I see she is back to showcasing herself being draped all over him.

And partially clothed. I guess that’s better than her IG story coming to you from the bathtub. 

Meanwhile Buddy’s IG has a photo of himself and his girlfriend labelled ‘date night’.  

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 11/27/2020 at 2:44 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

I made the mistake of clicking on this. 

• LOL 1
15 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

4BBAFBA6-1B29-4E33-9280-A17052D335EE.thumb.jpeg.d3c08e92b5d38f76583a633dece6a7c7.jpeg

There’s a whole lotta flesh goin on in this here picture!  And I love the studious look on Buddy’s face - mouth gaping open, eyes rolling.  If I were to put a thought bubble over his head it would say, “get off me bitch!”

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I'd love to see Buddy just be like, "Fuck it" and walk away from her...

I think he’s pretty close. The fight about the log seemed pretty real to me compared to the rest of the scripted stuff. He moved in with her during Covid/after breakup because of the filming but as soon as the filming was over he made haste out of there. And the last couple of times she’s posted something about how close they are (prompting - you two should get married) responses, he posts stuff about his girlfriend. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

And partially clothed. I guess that’s better than her IG story coming to you from the bathtub

I mistakenly watched a few minutes of that. I turned it off when she kept rubbing her chest, I was afraid she was going to show me something I didn't want to see.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

There’s a whole lotta flesh goin on in this here picture!  And I love the studious look on Buddy’s face - mouth gaping open, eyes rolling.  If I were to put a thought bubble over his head it would say, “get off me bitch!”

I think his thought bubble would say “just think about the TLC money”

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
44 minutes ago, puppylover said:

Yeah, her stepfather owns Germain Racing as well as a zillion car dealerships.

Hmm. Ryan usually has a revolving door for his women. The cynical part of me thinks maybe he’ll try to keep this one a bit longer. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Tal and Jon are helping Whitney decorate her Christmas tree, video on IG  It seems she back in the Greensboro house.

Interesting. About a week ago she posted that she needed to get Buddy over to her place to setup and decorate her tree. I guess she couldn’t get him to do it.

• LOL 1
On 11/26/2020 at 6:13 AM, Hana Chan said:

This menstrual cup promo is just another cash grab.

Edited to remove period chat per mod warning (sorry, I posted too fast!), but suffice it to say I agree that Whitney will just not be able to use these even if she DID have a period

Edited by monagatuna
  • Love 1
On 11/27/2020 at 9:33 PM, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

I don’t know who this woman is, but at basically the same weight as Twit, she looks like she is keeping up with her modified routine.  I like this guy’s videos.  They seem to be good for most who want to participate, and fun with the music and his comments.  I think it’s everything Twit thought she was doing with BGDC, but she gave up on that and The Fitness Marshall, proving that she is not serious or passionate about anything.  

If I were Todd, I would hold a grudge with her on a couple issues.  First, I think Todd IS passionate about dance and part of the reason she came to national attention in the first place, but she got all the money and notoriety and he got to be a barnacle.  Second, Todd really loved BGDC and didn’t want to give up on it.  I think he had dreams of it becoming like The Fitness Marshall and touring with possible merch. spin-offs.  He was willing to put the work in (asking for the touring and new dance moves) but she wasn’t, so it died on the vine.  Lastly, he asked her to go to the Fitness Marshall class with him to support him in his hopes of scoring a gig.  She scored the gig instead, said how dare he not be happy for her, and then wasted it, leaving it to die on the vine also.  Add the chub rub incident in there and having to sit in a hot tub of Twit’s pee soup just to turn a buck and it is no wonder he insults her under his breath.  If I were Todd I would loath her and maybe he does.  That’s probably why we don’t see much of him anymore.  Hope he gets HIS dreams without her.

Yes to everything you said here!!!  And apparently that fitness marshall was unveiling a line of workout clothes for fatties - she couldn't have gotten that gig?  For shame, Whit.

On 11/28/2020 at 8:45 PM, Irate Panda said:

I'm torn between exclaiming "My eyes! 😫 "  and "Buddy's face! 🤣 "

On 11/29/2020 at 8:01 PM, Irate Panda said:

Tal and Jon are helping Whitney decorate her Christmas tree, video on IG  It seems she back in the Greensboro house.

She is back in the Greensboro garage/"dance studio" for her exercise videos with Jessica.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, puppylover said:

There is a sample workout on the NoBSactive web page. Looks lame to me (she sits for most of it) but not being a fitness instructor what do I know? lol  What do y'all think?

https://www.nobsactive.com/

I'm  a former  fitness instructor and certified personal trainer.  Whitney would need to step it up about 6 notches before it would qualify as  merely  "lame."

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

I'm  a former  fitness instructor and certified personal trainer.  Whitney would need to step it up about 6 notches before it would qualify as  merely  "lame."

From the little I saw  Jessica seems to be doing all the work.  Twit mainly stands around and comments, once in awhile she does a few modified reps, nothing to break a sweat of course or burn any calories.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

$20 USD a month?!?!?!  I can get ifit coach for 12 and it is much better and the classes are run by actual certified trainers. I know Jess is a trainer but Whit is not. The fee is outrageous.

Must really makes one wonder WTF Jess is doing hooking up business wise with the Twit...in the ultimate end it can't possibly help her in any way. TV exposure... is it worth the level she has to sink to?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1