Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

And now -  menstrual cups! I thought PCOS meant she didn't often have periods; did the company know that when they agreed to her endorsement?

I like how she called it a game changer...am I misremembering or didn’t she say she only got her period like once or twice in several years?  I mean I’m all for a good shill, it’s a fine enough product, but I’m wondering how much of her shill kick lately has to do with Ryan’s seeming departure from NOBSACTIVE?

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I like how she called it a game changer...am I misremembering or didn’t she say she only got her period like once or twice in several years?  I mean I’m all for a good shill, it’s a fine enough product, but I’m wondering how much of her shill kick lately has to do with Ryan’s seeming departure from NOBSACTIVE?

I thought she told Chase she had 3 periods one year implying they might be able to have babies. I could be remembering wrong. But I know she has very very few periods. Definitely not enough to need a ‘game changer’ to deal with them. UGH

I’m hoping against hope that all of this product shilling means she’s been told MBFFL is no more.

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

And now -  menstrual cups! I thought PCOS meant she didn't often have periods; did the company know that when they agreed to her endorsement?

OMG this was a fad back in the 70's when I was in my early 20's.  One word:  disgusting.   Can't believe the technology got much better, geez did somebody find some in an old warehouse?  UGH

The posts re Whitney's therapist reminded me of when my nasty SIL finally went to a therapist, she announced at a family birthday party for a child that the therapist agreed with her that all of us were her problem.  And she was not joking.  Meanwhile my sainted parents, indeed all of us, worked so hard filling the void when her parents died.  Oh well.  Guess therapists can only help you if you're willing to be honest and want help, not merely affirmation of your distorted view. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, Hana Chan said:

That was how I felt during her very brief belly dancing phase. I loved performing that dance form and watching her half-ass her way through and get applauded as being so talented by her parents really rubbed 

In the meantime... I finally broke the 200 pound mark! This morning I weighted in at 199 pounds! So happy!

Onederland! Congratulations!

• Love 2
On 10/5/2020 at 11:42 PM, Colleenna said:

The same  woman  who booked ONE ROOM for herself,  her "boyfriend, " and her business partner. 

Actually, didn't her business partner book this trip? ?And then Whitney added her extras. If the original plan had been followed, the 2 guys should have been in one room, and Whitney in the other. OR, Whit and her bed warmer in one, and the leftover dude in the other.

• Love 1
On 10/6/2020 at 8:46 PM, Colleenna said:

Not if she rushes out the door before the  driver can get back to their  car. "Just being  friendly, " says Twit. 

Ugh. Another "Glad to meet you - come sit in the hammock between my senshus thighs" moment.

• LOL 3
6 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Don’t you have to be able to reach your lady parts to put in a menstrual cup?

I was just typing this same thing.   I was wondering would someone have to help her with that?

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

Oh, no. No, no, no.

Back in the day when my body had the parts that bled monthly, no way in he!! would that cup held my flow! I went through super plus tampons in a couple hours. Several extremely embarrassing moments at work... all I can see is a sloppy mess trying to remove it...then what, you wash it in the sink and reuse??? And if you can't even reach the lady parts what kind of mess does that result in?? UGH! Just No X1000! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 10/11/2020 at 8:56 PM, Irate Panda said:

Has anybody listened to Buddy’s podcast?

I did, and because I love you all, here is the transcript:

Mumble...Mumble...Mumble...Mumble...Mumble...Wheeeeeze...Mumble...Mumble...Mumble...Mumble...Mumble...Mumble...Wheeeeeeeeze...Mumble...Mumble...Mumble...Mumble...Mumble...Mumble...Mumble...Mumble...Mumble...Mumble...Mumble...Mumble.  Belllllllllllllcccccchh.

YOU’RE WELCOME. 😉

• LOL 20
  • Love 2
48 minutes ago, Lovecat said:

Mumble...Mumble...Mumble...Mumble...Mumble...Wheeeeeze...Mumble...Mumble...Mumble...Mumble...Mumble...Mumble...Wheeeeeeeeze...Mumble...Mumble...Mumble...Mumble...Mumble...Mumble...Mumble...Mumble...Mumble...Mumble...Mumble...Mumble.  Belllllllllllllcccccchh.

YOU’RE WELCOME. 😉

Just exactly what I would have expected! Thanks for a great laugh!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Lovecat said:

YOU’RE WELCOME. 😉

This (and my insomnia) actually inspired me to listen to Buddy’s latest episode.  You weren’t far off LOL.

The highlights:

Tells us Bill Burr was on SNL— no real commentary on the comedian...basically just tells us Bill Burr was on SNL

Is taking a college class— no idea which class...he quickly moves on

Discusses his need to fart — describes his farting history/methods

Moved his stuff back to Greensboro — he also went to a wedding (no idea whose)

Talks about answers he made up for his homework, which he’s procrastinating completing —reads part of his homework answers and describes them as “bullshit”

Discusses his love of egg and cheese biscuits— is outraged because a fast food restaurant worker gave him a cup of soda that was messed up.  Complains about staff messing up his family’s order.

Mumbling about coffee at Starbucks.  Tries to talk to an “old guy in a Hawaiian shirt” at Starbucks because he probably is totally opposite from the guy.  “Old guy in a Hawaiian shirt” doesn’t give Buddy the time of day.  Smart move, “Old guy in Hawaiian shirt”

Asks his brother if this podcast is worth listening to—clearly the brother lied

Wraps up podcast telling us he kicked over his coffee accidentally, pinched his finger in a drawer, and found a roach under his things.

The only thing I can say is Buddy chose an appropriate name for his podcast. 

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5
31 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

This (and my insomnia) actually inspired me to listen to Buddy’s latest episode.  You weren’t far off LOL.

The highlights:

Tells us Bill Burr was on SNL— no real commentary on the comedian...basically just tells us Bill Burr was on SNL

Talks about answers he made up for his homework, which he’s procrastinating completing —reads part of his homework answers and describes them as “bullshit”

Discusses his love of egg and cheese biscuits— is outraged because a fast food restaurant worker gave him a cup of soda that was messed up.  Complains about staff messing up his family’s order.

Mumbling about coffee at Starbucks.  Tries to talk to an “old guy in a Hawaiian shirt” at Starbucks because he probably is totally opposite from the guy.  “Old guy in a Hawaiian shirt” doesn’t give Buddy the time of day.  Smart move, “Old guy in Hawaiian shirt”

Wraps up podcast telling us he kicked over his coffee accidentally, pinched his finger in a drawer, and found a roach under his things.

Wow, sounds just scintillating. Really riveting stuff.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Some clever soul on Reddit  was able to find an Instagram post by Chase’s  baby mama where she was with him at a Wrightsville  beach bar. The date of the post was JULY OF 2019, when he was supposedly  Twit's  boyfriend.  (If you want to see the Reddit  post for yourself,  it's under Yaaaall, Check  The Date) . 

So much for the baby being the result of a momentary indiscretion. 

• Useful 7

I'm honestly curious why Buddy thought he would be independently entertaining and interesting enough to carry an entire podcast when an entire team of professional reality TV show producers could do nothing more than make him look like an uninteresting boring failure at life at best.

Has Buddy had any significant plotlines recently besides being visibly repulsed at the idea that he would ever have sex with Whit and being a deadbeat alcoholic and drug addict?

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Some clever soul on Reddit  was able to find an Instagram post by Chase’s  baby mama where she was with him at a Wrightsville  beach bar. The date of the post was JULY OF 2019, when he was supposedly  Twit's  boyfriend.  (If you want to see the Reddit  post for yourself,  it's under Yaaaall, Check  The Date) . 

So much for the baby being the result of a momentary indiscretion. 

Wow... watch me put on my Surprise Face.

I'm still in awe that the network (not Twit) thought that this could actually play out successfully. Because there was no way in hell that it would actually have lead to a real marriage ceremony. Somehow they would have had to write a break up before the big moment, unquestionably in a manner that would paint Whitney in the best light (i.e. as completely blameless in the breakup and able to get the audience's sympathy). But this is the problem with reality shows where real people are supposed to be characters. Sometimes their off screen life intrudes and you get a mess like this. Both the network and Whitney look like idiots as a result.

• Love 8

Somehow they would have had to write a break up before the big moment,

That's what I thought upon hearing about her "big announcement". It provided an entire season for wedding planning before the wedding ceremony which might even have been a cliff-hanger.

I may be delusional, however, I still maintain that she was kept in the dark about Chase until  social media indicated that she was being played.  If someone were to rewatch the entire season they might suss out when her affect changed when she was around him.  Early on, I think she bought it and later she was contractually bound to act like she was in a real relationship.

The story arc remains the same. We are still going to watch her dealing with a broken heart and surviving it, only to emerge triumphant...you write the rest.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

The highlights:

Doin' the Lord's work, Panda! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Me from ME said:

I may be delusional, however, I still maintain that she was kept in the dark about Chase until  social media indicated that she was being played. 

Whitney had to be in on this because it was such a big feature in last season's storyline. If she was lied to, she would have serious grounds to sue the network and the production company for fraud and I just don't see that happening. I stand by my assessment that Chase was (with Whitney's knowledge) paid to be her boyfriend/fiancé until his real life relationship got in the way. 

It is possible that Whitney allowed herself to believe that it might be real after all since she and Chase had so much chemistry (*gags*) but I just can't see that everyone was in on the premise from the very start.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Well, I guess it really IS true.  He and Twit ARE made for each other.  The two of them in a hot tub together would be a match made in heaven.  Not necessarily my idea of romance though - more like Wild Kingdom.  🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Hana Chan said:

Whitney had to be in on this because it was such a big feature in last season's storyline. If she was lied to, she would have serious grounds to sue the network and the production company for fraud and I just don't see that happening. I stand by my assessment that Chase was (with Whitney's knowledge) paid to be her boyfriend/fiancé until his real life relationship got in the way. 

It is possible that Whitney allowed herself to believe that it might be real after all since she and Chase had so much chemistry (*gags*) but I just can't see that everyone was in on the premise from the very start.

I agree. I know there was the "witness" at the airport that said they were nowhere near each other at the baggage claim and they left separately. It would not surprise me that Chase made Ryan room with them in Paris, just so Twit would not be clawing at him. Even if he was the sham boyfriend, I can see Whitney falling for him. I do wonder if Chase was dating his baby momma the whole time he was acting like Whits boo - 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

We know from her instagram posts and stories that Ryan brought around his buddies Cam, Cort and Chase to audition for the role of her boyfriend. There was the Thanksgiving dinner with Cam, where she seemed very taken, partially stripped for him (leading to the infamous was she wearing a black lingerie bra, or a black fashion/sports bra debate) and subsequently learned he was not interested in the part. Then there were a number of scenes of Cort guest-appearing in NoBSActive videos, including the one where Ryan was trying to get her to pay attention to his instructions and she was coyly bending over and shaking her rump at Cort. She seemed more than willing,  but too bad . . . I can well imagine an increasingly desperate Ryan begging his  best buddy Chase to sign up, even if he had a girlfriend at the time. He'd get paid, get to travel, and they could hang out together.  I cannot imagine Whitney seriously thinking that any of these guys were attracted to her and/or that she was in an actual relationship with Chase. My own opinion is that Chase was living with Sara all along, and that Whitney knew it.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Useful 4
  • Love 7

My view is that "everyone" wasn't in on it at the beginning. Just Ryan and Chase.

I agree. I know there was the "witness" at the airport that said they were nowhere near each other at the baggage claim and they left separately.

Yes, that would support my premise that she was well aware of the sham by the time they went to Paris.

Ketzel, I agree with everything your wrote except for this

I cannot imagine Whitney seriously thinking that any of these guys were attracted to her and/or that she was in an actual relationship with Chase

Yet, she thought she had Roy "in the bag" while the only physical contact they had had was him touching her "beg" at her insistence. Sitting in the hammock with Chase, and all the other instances of physicality between them probably did convince her that it was real.

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

Sitting in the hammock with Chase, and all the other instances of physicality between them probably did convince her that it was real.

Funny, I saw their interaction as one of the indicators that she knew it was only for the show. He rarely touched her. And if she really believed he was into her, I think she would have been unable to stop herself from fondling him inappropriately every chance she could get. Not to mention stuff like doing a whole season from 'first date" to "engagement" without her getting to see him at his home in Wilmington even once, or meeting his family, except for his mother, mysteriously away for work reasons. To me, it all reeks of producer shenanigans to give the appearance of a relationship that everyone knew was a sham.

I won't deny that she's capable of deluding herself. I just think she had been told quite clearly by the producers and Ryan, and the Greensboro Crew, and everyone else, from Babs to her cats, that Chase was play-acting.  It's not as if he was hiding it from her.  He's a terrible actor!

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I agree. I know there was the "witness" at the airport that said they were nowhere near each other at the baggage claim and they left separately. It would not surprise me that Chase made Ryan room with them in Paris, just so Twit would not be clawing at him. Even if he was the sham boyfriend, I can see Whitney falling for him. I do wonder if Chase was dating his baby momma the whole time he was acting like Whits boo - 

Somebody  help me remember..... What month was Twit's  trip to Chase’s family "vacation home" (rental yurt)? Wasn't that June or July? If so, I can really understand why his mother wanted no part of it. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Me from ME said:

My view is that "everyone" wasn't in on it at the beginning. Just Ryan and Chase.

Yes, that would support my premise that she was well aware of the sham by the time they went to Paris.

Ketzel, I agree with everything your wrote except for this

Yet, she thought she had Roy "in the bag" while the only physical contact they had had was him touching her "beg" at her insistence. Sitting in the hammock with Chase, and all the other instances of physicality between them probably did convince her that it was real.

Twit feels like a victim because of her weight, she believes if people could just look past her weight they would just instantly fall head over heals in love with her just amazing personality and sensusness.

Problem is, she has a horrid personality but doesn't realize it because she is 100% convinced that people can't see past her weight.

Edited by John M
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, Ketzel said:

My own opinion is that Chase was living with Sara all along, and that Whitney knew it.

I believe this as well but I don’t think it would prevent Whit from convincing herself that she could steal Chase away. Whit believes everyone wants her so of course Chase would fall in love with her.  This is a woman who was sure a gay man was ‘in the bag’ so it’s not that surprising she would assume someone being paid to pretend to be her boyfriend/fiancé would fall in love with her even if he has a girlfriend. 

2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

I won't deny that she's capable of deluding herself. I just think she had been told quite clearly by the producers and Ryan, and the Greensboro Crew, and everyone else, from Babs to her cats, that Chase was play-acting.  It's not as if he was hiding it from her.  He's a terrible actor!

Delusion is strong with this one.........

• Love 8
12 hours ago, John M said:

Twit feels like a victim because of her weight, she believes if people could just look past her weight they would just instantly fall head over heals in love with her just amazing personality and sensusness.

Problem is, she has a horrid personality but doesn't realize it because she is 100% convinced that people can't see past her weight.

Whitney also needs to realize--and accept--that not everyone desires a morbidly obese woman. Many men may not want to look past her weight, just as many men might prefer certain other physical attributes over others. I learned this when I was young when a kid I liked preferred the petite blonde girl and I was tall and gangly with dark hair. Try as I might, it just would not happen. I accepted it and moved on. 

That being said, Whitney does have a horrible personality. Anyone willing to look past her weight will quickly realize she's an ego-centric jerk, but of course Whit will blame it all on her weight, not her personality. 

• Love 11
13 hours ago, John M said:

DING DING DING! We have a winner!

This is exactly it. Whitney wants everything despite her weight and the hard truth is that her weight is a huge (pun intended) reason why she's so miserable. The pool of men who either are attracted to extremely obese women, or at least are not going to immediately reject obese women, is vanishingly small. Sure, that sucks, but that's life. And the kind of men that might be willing to give Whitney a second look are not the young, hot, fit men that she wants. Why someone who works out and takes care of himself wouldn't even consider Whitney when there are thousands of better prospects out there isn't exactly a mystery.

And even if someone is willing to give her a second look, it doesn't take a huge stretch of the imagination to guess that they might not find her personality so great that they'll be able to ignore the fact that she's the size of a house. 

Whitney basically has two choices here. She can either accept that if she wants the kind of life that she wants, including the kind of man that she wants, that means that she needs to make some serious changes in her life. Or she can stay the way she is and accept that she's probably going to miss out on a lot that she wants as a result.

• Love 11

And lets not kid ourselves here. It’s not just about the weight. Even before a prospective date would get to her horrendous personality, he would have to not only overlook her obesity but also  her poor hygiene. So this guy is supposed to look past the fact that she’s morbidly obese (not just overweight) and smells. Then he deals with that only to find out she’s crass, lazy, entitled, rude, boorish, vulgar.....

Her single state is not a mystery.

• Love 9

I'm really trying to figure out just what she's trying to accomplish here.

To a point, I agree with her message that a fat women living her best life and not apologizing for it shouldn't be treated as extraordinary. But doesn't that fly in the face of the whole premise of her show? We're expected to laud Whitney for every minor accomplishment she has, no matter that it might be something that a normal sized person wouldn't think twice about. 

And given that the message is being paired with multiple "glamour" shots of her in bathing suits really confuses things. She's basically trying to show off how "brave" she is but tells people not to call it brave.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

So Whitney has put up another of her whiny posts about how people say offensive things to fat people when they are just behaving "normally." They say "aren't you brave!" when the fat person wears a sleeveless shirt in the summer! They give the fat person a thumbs up and say, "aren't you brave!" when the fat person works out in the gym!  They say "aren't you brave!" when the fat person posts pictures showing the fat person "swimming, laughing or living life joyfully" (and some of them dare to say they are envious!) "Have you [by which she means not-fat people]  ever thought," asks Whitney, "how BIZARRE that is?" And accompanying her post is a series of pictures of Whitney in swimsuits,  with the caption "FAT WOMEN SHOWING SKIN ISN'T BRAVE. IT'S NORMAL" (emphasis Whitney's)

Well, no. The only thing I find bizarre about this post is how many and varied are the occasions when Whitney has encountered people trying to applaud her for bravery. (I mean, outside of her followers.)  Yeah, yeah, I get that her underlying message (and her assumption) is that it's condescending and socially controlling to praise fat women for doing/wearing things that women who are not fat do/wear without comment.  (Or, quite possibly with less benign comment than "aren't  you brave!" But has Whitney-the-Feminist somehow missed the reality that all women's bodies and behaviors are subject to critique in our society?)

She is fond of the word "normal." I confess without shame, that I do not find morbid obesity "normal." I do not find Whitney's appearance in her trussed-up swimsuits "normal." Whatever you think of the Body Mass Index as a standard of "normal," I'd  argue that being more than triple the recommended weight for height takes her past "normal" and into "get help!" territory. And I also promise that, should Whitney ever get on the track to "normal," I will not call her "brave" to her face. 

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 14

What I don't find normal is for her to go around town in leggings and a sports bra. Sure if she is going to the gym, that is one thing, but if I saw her dressed like that out at a store, she would get the side eye from me. I know that she constantly craves attention, good or bad-it doesn't matter to her, but when its negative she calls everyone "haters" She is trying to use her sexuality towards men in the most inappropriate ways, touching them, grabbing, sniffing, strip tease - it reeks of desperation. She probably did think she could steal Chase away because after all she is a D list celebrity on teevee...She really wants everyone to believe she is just fabulous and has this amazing life, but when you are 36 or 37 by now, napping for most of the day, not showering and really can't follow through with any project, it screams depression to me. 

• Love 9
28 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

What I don't find normal is for her to go around town in leggings and a sports bra. Sure if she is going to the gym, that is one thing, but if I saw her dressed like that out at a store, she would get the side eye from me. I know that she constantly craves attention, good or bad-it doesn't matter to her, but when its negative she calls everyone "haters" She is trying to use her sexuality towards men in the most inappropriate ways, touching them, grabbing, sniffing, strip tease - it reeks of desperation. She probably did think she could steal Chase away because after all she is a D list celebrity on teevee...She really wants everyone to believe she is just fabulous and has this amazing life, but when you are 36 or 37 by now, napping for most of the day, not showering and really can't follow through with any project, it screams depression to me. 

I just want to bitch slap her back to 1998 and yell "QUIT WHINING!"

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

She actively posts things begging people to tell her how amazing and brave she is and then slaps them in the face for doing it??? She’s lucky her most devoted followers are too dumb to realize that’s what she’s doing. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
On 10/13/2020 at 4:05 PM, Irate Panda said:

How the actual fuck does she navigate inserting and removing a menstrual cup when she can't even reach to wipe herself?  

*IF* she's using these, her bathroom must look like a crime scene when she's done.  

Or maybe she has Buddy doing it for her.  Ewww.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
48 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

How the actual fuck does she navigate inserting and removing a menstrual cup when she can't even reach to wipe herself?  

*IF* she's using these, her bathroom must look like a crime scene when she's done.  

Or maybe she has Buddy doing it for her.  Ewww.

34 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Well she probably needs some extra income now that NoBS active is done. Did I read someplace (maybe here) that Boo Bear moved back to Greensboro ?  

Now we know why Buddy ran from free housing. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Well she probably needs some extra income now that NoBS active is done. Did I read someplace (maybe here) that Boo Bear moved back to Greensboro ?  

In the greatest podcast that ever podcasted, Buddy said he moved his stuff back to Greensboro, since he jumps around in his speech, it was implied he moved back there.  I only listened to the last podcast, he might have talked about actually moving in the others, but I couldn’t bear to listen to two in a row, even though they are not long.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Colleenna said:

I just want to bitch slap her back to 1998 and yell "QUIT WHINING!"

Amen. She wants her cake and to eat it too (and then get another slice). On one hand, it's all "Look at me! I'm so amazing and sexy and I can dance and do all kinds of things. Pay attention!" and then we get this "Oh, it's nothing that every skinny woman does so don't comment on it. I'm just like everyone else."

The only reason this heifer has a tv show is because she did something that most people would consider pretty special. Instead of telling women to not accept praise, they should be urged to accept it! It takes a lot of confidence to do certain things when you don't fit societal norms, and I give women credit when they try to push past their own insecurities and live their lives the way they want to. 

Maybe she's afraid that there's an even more amazing fat woman out there who actually does have a "fabulous" life and is going to steal her thrunder.

Edited by Hana Chan
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

And lets not kid ourselves here. It’s not just about the weight. Even before a prospective date would get to her horrendous personality, he would have to not only overlook her obesity but also  her poor hygiene. So this guy is supposed to look past the fact that she’s morbidly obese (not just overweight) and smells. Then he deals with that only to find out she’s crass, lazy, entitled, rude, boorish, vulgar.....

Let's not forget that when she gets into water (hot tub), she HAS to pee. Now, there's a basis for amour toujour.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 10/15/2020 at 9:59 AM, 3girlsforus said:

There are lots of guys who are into fat chicks but I believe she's said she doesn't want them.  Therefore it would need to be her personality that would have to win guys over.  Well she's just obnoxiously loud and her fat flaunting style of dressing is frankly unattractive to many.  Being out anywhere with her and you'll always be the center of attention for sure! And then there's the tv show, yikes who would want to ride that clown car?  I wouldn't give the show another season beyond this one, way better shows have come and gone.  She had a longer ride than I would have figured. This show jumped the shark a few years ago).   Hey it's her right to be whatever she wants to be of course, but she's gotta face facts and know that her pool of BF prospects is extremely limited.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Snarkastikate said:

There are lots of guys who are into fat chicks but I believe she's said she doesn't want them.  Therefore it would need to be her personality that would have to win guys over.  Well she's just obnoxiously loud and her fat flaunting style of dressing is frankly unattractive to many.  Being out anywhere with her and you'll always be the center of attention for sure! And then there's the tv show, yikes who would want to ride that clown car?  I wouldn't give the show another season beyond this one, way better shows have come and gone.  She had a longer ride than I would have figured. This show jumped the shark a few years ago).   Hey it's her right to be whatever she wants to be of course, but she's gotta face facts and know that her pool of BF prospects is extremely limited.  

Whitney doesn't want a "chubby chaser". She's not interested in men that are sexually attracted to obese women. She wants a good looking, physically fit man who normally would be attracted to normal-sized, physically fit women because that would cement just how amazing she is. That she is so beautiful, intelligent and overwhelmingly amazing that she could snatch a man who normally wouldn't look at her twice. That is her ultimate prize and would be the final stroke on proving just how fabulous she and her life is.

And is that impossible? Improbable maybe, because a lot of men prefer partners that match them in some way (professionally, physically, etc). But Whitney is so abrasive and infantile and socially clumsy that she doesn't make people want to stick around and maybe see if she's got some sterling qualities deeply hidden. So you've got someone that is both physically and personality unattractive to the majority of men.

Again... not exactly a surprise that she's still single.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, Hana Chan said:

prefer partners that match them in some way (professionally, physically, etc). But Whitney is so abrasive and infantile and socially clumsy

I was trying to think of a well-known man who is a "match" for Twit in those respects, but i got nothing**.....  Of course since she wouldn't consider a super morbidly obese man, it's a moot point. 

**except  (for those of you who watch Dr. Now) Steven Assanti. 

• LOL 6