Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

55 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

So she’s shilling sex toys now?

I think she's  circling the drain. 

I don't IG, but if I did,  I'd comment something like  "Gee, you bring your  parents so much honor. "

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

I think she's  circling the drain. 

I don't IG, but if I did,  I'd comment something like  "Gee, you bring your  parents so much honor. "

Somebody made a comment sorta like that on the baguette picture and I think she responded they are proud.  I know she’s a grown woman (age wise) but I really wonder what Glen thinks when he goes to work and knows his coworkers probably know all her business.  I mean she can obviously do whatever she wants but for as much as she says she loves Dadwee and Momwee it seems like a weird thing to do because her dad especially seems like he’d be embarrassed by this or maybe they’re all like well she’s making money and we don’t have to pay for her anymore.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Somebody made a comment sorta like that on the baguette picture and I think she responded they are proud.  I know she’s a grown woman (age wise) but I really wonder what Glen thinks when he goes to work and knows his coworkers probably know all her business.  I mean she can obviously do whatever she wants but for as much as she says she loves Dadwee and Momwee it seems like a weird thing to do because her dad especially seems like he’d be embarrassed by this or maybe they’re all like well she’s making money and we don’t have to pay for her anymore.

I don’t know. I get that she’s a grown woman and can do what she wants. But to me she kind of gave some of that up when she got her parents to participate in the show. Now people know who they are and what she does reflects on them. If she hadn’t done the show or had done the show without them it would be different. But I think she should consider them when she does things publicly because they are publicly associated with her. Then again, Whitney isn’t really known for considering anyone else with her actions. 

• Love 8

To be fair, Lelo makes absolutely amazing sex toys (I've been eying one for awhile but can't quite justify the price, even if they are gorgeous). But shilling vibrators right on the heels of her ex-fake-fiancé showing off his new baby certainly feeds into the stereotype of the fat, lonely woman who only has toys because no man will have her. 

Am agreeing with those who rightly point out that Whitney is a grown-ass woman who can do what she wants and promote whatever products she wants, but this is a real sign of just how little cred she has. She's not a big enough (no pun intended) personality to get a real endorsment deal and this is the kind of promo that anyone with a half-way decent Instagram following can get. And just to be clear, using the promo-code gives Whitney a small cut of the purchase, so I'd think twice about using her code (if you don't want to give her money).

• Love 9
On 9/27/2020 at 7:42 AM, 3girlsforus said:

Yea it looks like Ryan and Whitney have parted ways completely. It’s just a guess but I assume Ryan is the one who called it quits. Whitney really wouldn’t have any motivation to do so. She didn’t do really any work for it but I’m sure based on their agreement she still got a share of the proceeds. Ryan has a lot of projects and seems to take it seriously so why would he want to continue carry Whit? 

Interesting, maybe that is why she is shilling the sex toys. I honestly don't blame him for leaving that program. She never carried her weight (pun intended) Hopefully they have the money to refund all the subscriptions, or did Whit spend it all on pasta and pizza. She may as well head on back to Greensboro.

• Love 5

That IG Lelo ad: seeing as how she's presumably trying to look good, why didn't she put some coverup on that red blemish above her cleavage, and what the heck is that under her left arm (when she partially raises it at the end)? Does she have a tattoo there, or is it just cellulite?

3 hours ago, Hana Chan said:

shilling vibrators right on the heels of her ex-fake-fiancé showing off his new baby certainly feeds into the stereotype of the fat, lonely woman who only has toys because no man will have her.

What she said^

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Someone else is going to have to suffer through those and report back

Made it about half way through. The first part was an infomercial about one of the sex toys she has "on rotation". Then there was the usual blather about having confidence in one's self as well as the number of years she has been using sex toys.  She did say something about never having had a man or woman leave the bedroom when they saw her naked. Oh, yeah, she has had "so many questions" that this is due to be a four or five part series.

• LOL 3
41 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

Made it about half way through. The first part was an infomercial about one of the sex toys she has "on rotation". Then there was the usual blather about having confidence in one's self as well as the number of years she has been using sex toys.  She did say something about never having had a man or woman leave the bedroom when they saw her naked. Oh, yeah, she has had "so many questions" that this is due to be a four or five part series.

I’m impressed you made it half way. Sounds awful. Let’s see - so far in her NoBS brand she’s had NoBSActive and NoBSDance. I worry that her next incarnation will be tutorials on how to have ‘solo sex’ and use sex toys. NoBsWhackoff. ..... yea that’s a money maker. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

I only saw some of it, first part was advertising the sex toys, then talks about figuring out what you like and getting comfortable with your body.  Lastly, something about if she had bad sex it wasn’t because of her.  Next “episode” she will talk about 

Spoiler

Riding her partner’s face

It wasn’t as cringeworthy as I thought it would be, but it could be because half of it was a commercial for the product and the rest was fairly generic although I’m still trying to figure out if she said a 

Spoiler

Dry erase marker??

was her first sex toy, but I wasn’t going to watch it again to see if I misheard it.

• LOL 8
17 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

That is what she said. She said that her boyfriend gave it to her. I was thinking he had modified it some how - but, maybe he just opened a drawer and handed it to her and told her to have a good time.

Maybe he can have a guest spot in her series and he can explain

• LOL 6

In my humble opinion, NEVER have we EVER needed a 🤮emoji built into the Primetimer format as we do this very moment!!!  Jesus H. Christ, what some people won’t do for money.  I have been literally nauseated over this thread.  Look, we all have sexual thoughts, but never in a million years would I want that water buffalo starring in any of them, and I cannot stop myself from visualizing her depravity whilst sharing her “routine” with the world.  I’m filing this under the category of “Nobody asked you how you pleasure yourself . . . “.  I can’t take enough showers or brush my teeth enough times to feel clean after this 🤢

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, Me from ME said:

How can she reach it to use the toys?

Edited by Kid
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Kid said:

How can she reach it to use the toys?

I was thinking the same thing.

She can't even reach her upper thighs to put cream on them.

I wonder if she has it on an extender handle like that scary-looking thing she uses to wipe herself or to attempt to apply cream.  

Ugh, that's way too much for me to think about after only one cup of coffee and an empty stomach.  

On second thought, the empty stomach might be a blessing in this case.  

31 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

She probably is using the same "grabber" that she needs to wipe her butt. At her size I can't imagine she can do more than one position - ok, now I made myself gag

^^^ I made my post before I saw yours 😂

31 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

She probably is using the same "grabber" that she needs to wipe her butt. At her size I can't imagine she can do more than one position - ok, now I made myself gag

^^^ I made my post before I saw yours 😂

• LOL 3
19 hours ago, Me from ME said:

gross, because I can Mentally picture it and I need brain bleach to get rid of it  🤢

• LOL 1

I am 100% in favor of sex positivity. There is nothing at all to be ashamed of about having a healthy sex life and mastrabation is certainly part of one. I'm all for women having toys (when my best friend's husband was being deployed overseas, I took her shopping for her first rabbit vibe) and it's more than fine about talking about sex. Lord knows that I've spent enough time doing all of the above.

Still... all this from Whitney feels a bit gross. Not because of her size (although, as I said there is the stereotype of the lonely fat woman who can't keep a man). But coming right on the heels of Chase showing off his baby feels icky. And it does come across as more than a little bit of "I don't need a man! I can take care of myself."

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Hana Chan said:

I am 100% in favor of sex positivity. There is nothing at all to be ashamed of about having a healthy sex life and mastrabation is certainly part of one. I'm all for women having toys (when my best friend's husband was being deployed overseas, I took her shopping for her first rabbit vibe) and it's more than fine about talking about sex. Lord knows that I've spent enough time doing all of the above.

Still... all this from Whitney feels a bit gross. Not because of her size (although, as I said there is the stereotype of the lonely fat woman who can't keep a man). But coming right on the heels of Chase showing off his baby feels icky. And it does come across as more than a little bit of "I don't need a man! I can take care of myself."

I agree totally.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

I agree. The problem is the timing not what she’s discussing. It’s over compensation. Does she ever take the high road???

Oh, wait, nevermind.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

I agree but it’s more than the timing to me. It just seems like she’s screaming ‘hey look - I can talk about sex. I have sex. I masturbate. I am so confident because I talk about sex’.  There is nothing to be ashamed of but mature people don’t tend to need to scream it all the time.  She has that kid of junior high ‘oooo ooo sex’ giggle that just makes the whole thing gross. 

• Love 10

To be fair, it is a good thing to get some sex positivity from a fat woman. So often they get painted as not just sexually undesirable, but all but asexual. I'm all for healthy depictions of all aspects of life for overweight people, and that includes and expressing of sexual desire (and to have relationships). But nothing about how Whitney presents anything can be considered "healthy". The few times we see her in a "relationship" we know is made for tv and her partners always seem like they can't wait to get away from her. The rest of the time she's aggressively pursuing men who are making it clear that they aren't interested (not that she lets that stop her).

Whitney is probably the last person in the world that I would look to for sex advice. And I agree with everyone that a lot of this is to show all us haters that yes, she does have sex and men love her and she's totally amazing at it. 

As for Lelo... I don't think badly of the company, as pretty much anyone with a social media following can get endorsement codes. It's an easy way for them to get promotion. How much business they're going to get through Whitney is probably going to be pretty limited.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Hana Chan said:

But coming right on the heels of Chase showing off his baby feels icky. And it does come across as more than a little bit of "I don't need a man! I can take care of myself."

That was my second thought.  My first thought was  "Ew."

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I agree but it’s more than the timing to me. It just seems like she’s screaming ‘hey look - I can talk about sex. I have sex. I masturbate. I am so confident because I talk about sex’.  There is nothing to be ashamed of but mature people don’t tend to need to scream it all the time.  She has that kid of junior high ‘oooo ooo sex’ giggle that just makes the whole thing gross. 

That's all fine but Whitney has made clear that she wants a relationship; someone to share her life with and possibly have a family with. No sex toy, no matter how good, will give her that.

I’m so super grossed out by this [gestures broadly at Whitney’s current content] whole thing and not because she’s fat but because she herself is so gross. We know she rarely showers, lives in a house-sized litter box, and certainly doesn’t clean her folds (what’s the proper term here? I know very obese people need to be extra careful to clean the skin that isn’t exposed to air as much) as thoroughly as she should. I don’t want to imagine filthy people being sexual. Just, the smell alone...okay, I’m done. Blehhhhhh. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
55 minutes ago, auntjess said:

I don't keep up with her as much anymore, but wasn't NOBS Active, her clothing brand at one time?

I think so but we have digressed  to sex toys lately.......

10 hours ago, auntjess said:

I don't keep up with her as much anymore, but wasn't NOBS Active, her clothing brand at one time?

No. NoBS was her clothing  line. Nobsdance was her pathetic attempt at online dance lessons.  Nobsactive was her subscription  exercise classes with  Ryan. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

So it appears that they have unfollowed each other - Ryan and Twit - so must be a falling out. I think Ryan just got tired of Whitney's excuses. She does not seem to follow through on much of anything, other than cleaning her plate. No BS Active didn't even make it a year, she has all of maybe 6 pieces all 1/2 price and final sale, her dance thing with Todd never made it off the ground. I don't think she ever got her certified training certificate either. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Ryan just put a picture in an instagram story of he and Chase strutting happily down a picturesque alley with the caption, "A year ago in Paris with my dawg, severinbro7!"

They may have unfollowed each other, but he knows she's still lurking!

I can't find it now, but a couple of months ago, Whitney gave an interview to one of those on-line sites that follow reality shows. She said there that Ryan was the face of NoBSActive while she was in the background. Given that the only thing Whitney had to contribute to that business was her face (meaning her social media presence and her fans) and he was doing everything else, it wouldn't surprise me if he read that and thought, "Oh, hell no."

Edited by Ketzel
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 10/3/2020 at 12:10 AM, auntjess said:

The sad reality is that any of Whitney's ventures could have turned into seriously lucrative brands had she focused on them and treated them as developing businesses and not just a way to promote herself. Her dance class could have become the next Zumba had she formailized it and sold franchises, but that would have meant that other leaders (likely other big girls who like to dance) would be getting a tiny amount of the focus that she demanded for herself. The failure of her clothing line was again because it was about self-promotion and not actually addressing a real need for stylish, comfortable active wear for those larger than a typical plus size garment. There are plenty of influencers who managed to get branding deals with stores like Target and Walmart, so Whitney's failure to pursue that avenue was an epic fail on her part. And I've spoken about how she definitely could have translated an on-line workout program for people with weight and mobility issues into a lucrative business. But because she is lazy and needs to make every project ALL. ABOUT. HER. AT. ALL. TIMES. no matter how small her real contribution might be.

There's going to come a day (sooner rather than later) that the TV show will go away (along with its paycheck) and without it, I can't see Whitney being able to maintain the social media presence that she's been enjoying. Without hrt 900,000 followers, I don't see sex toy companies lining up to offer a minimal revenue stream.

Edited by Hana Chan
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Ryan just put a picture in an instagram story of he and Chase strutting happily down a picturesque alley with the caption, "A year ago in Paris with my dawg, severinbro7!"

They may have unfollowed each other, but he knows she's still lurking!

I can't find it now, but a couple of months ago, Whitney gave an interview to one of those on-line sites that follow reality shows. She said there that Ryan was the face of NoBSActive while she was in the background. Given that the only thing Whitney had to contribute to that business was her face (meaning her social media presence and her fans) and he was doing everything else, it wouldn't surprise me if he read that and thought, "Oh, hell no."

Even back when they were in Paris we knew the only real relationship was the friendship between Ryan and Chase. I remember they both posted far more photos of themselves together than either of them with Whitney, even though Chase was supposedly planning a proposal. Who goes to France with their about to be fiance and spends more time with their friend??? They didn’t even try to pretend it was real. Nice little passive-aggressive post there to Whit too. He knows she’s lurking. It’s got to be eating her alive watching these IGs. Chase is posting about Aurora and you know she saw the ring on the GF’s finger. Heather has her job and kids. Tal has his new house and BF. Ryan has his girlfriend, boxing job, exercise programs, etc. I don’t follow them all but they all have multifaceted lives. Whitney has her sex toys. 

I’m sure that article about NoBSActive irritated Ryan. I think going in he knew the primary responsibility would be his but I doubt he anticipated the depths of laziness to which Whit can go. Whether or not NoBSActive was a great program or worth the money I’d don’t know. They did seem to have a decent number or members. But there doesn’t seem to be any denying that Ryan worked hard at it. So why should he bother to deal with someone as flighty at Whit? You just know he would plan filmings or workouts or rehearsals etc and she would fail to show up or would have some excuse why she couldn’t do as much or would just plain screw around and not get anything done.  Someone who wants something to work can only put up with that kind of crap for so long. 

• Love 9

Moved a few months ago and haven't posted in a while, don't do FB, just catching up with what's going on in Whit world right now.  Doesn't seem like she's got much  going on currently.  What's up with Boo Bear?  Does he have a GF or will Whit be all over him again out of desperation for a relationship, now that fake one went up in smoke in a huge way LOL?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Snarkastikate said:

Moved a few months ago and haven't posted in a while, don't do FB, just catching up with what's going on in Whit world right now.  Doesn't seem like she's got much  going on currently.  What's up with Boo Bear?  Does he have a GF or will Whit be all over him again out of desperation for a relationship, now that fake one went up in smoke in a huge way LOL?

Buddy moved in with her in May I think to help her through the breakup - i.e. take care of her daily needs. He posted that he had a girlfriend, as did his girlfriend, but the posts were taking down almost immediately so I suspect that either Whit or TLC told him he would mess up the show if he was public about having a relationship that wasn’t her. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 10/2/2020 at 12:10 PM, Kid said:

I agree. The problem is the timing not what she’s discussing. It’s over compensation. Does she ever take the high road???

Oh, wait, nevermind.

Can she even get up the high road?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 10/3/2020 at 2:51 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

So it appears that they have unfollowed each other - Ryan and Twit - so must be a falling out. I think Ryan just got tired of Whitney's excuses. She does not seem to follow through on much of anything, other than cleaning her plate. No BS Active didn't even make it a year, she has all of maybe 6 pieces all 1/2 price and final sale, her dance thing with Todd never made it off the ground. I don't think she ever got her certified training certificate either. 

I forgot she was "getting certified as a personal trainer" 😂. I would have thought that quarantine would have been a good time to get into those online classes, but what do I know? 😏

On 10/3/2020 at 4:32 PM, 3girlsforus said:

Even back when they were in Paris we knew the only real relationship was the friendship between Ryan and Chase. I remember they both posted far more photos of themselves together than either of them with Whitney, even though Chase was supposedly planning a proposal. Who goes to France with their about to be fiance and spends more time with their friend???

The same people who, when they find themselves alone in the bedroom, choose to use the time to call Dadwe. 🤣

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, princelina said:

The same people who, when they find themselves alone in the bedroom, choose to use the time to call Dadwe. 🤣

The same  woman  who booked ONE ROOM for herself,  her "boyfriend, " and her business partner. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

She’s waiting for Postmates in a bodysuit/lingerie. I don’t know what Postmates is but I suspect it would be more appropriate if she was wearing clothes. Yet another photo of her ass. 

Postmates, IIRC, is a food delivery  service similar to  Doordarshan and UberEats.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Postmates, IIRC, is a food delivery  service similar to  Doordarshan and UberEats.

Well then I guess it makes sense that she would be dressed in lingerie and leering out the window like she’s waiting for a lover  

• LOL 19
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Haven’t delivery people been through enough during this pandemic, now we have to imagine they have to deal with people accepting packages half-clothed with their asses hanging out.  As National Treasure, Thelma Harper, would say, “I bet the neighbors are just loving this!”  

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

Haven’t delivery people been through enough during this pandemic, now we have to imagine they have to deal with people accepting packages half-clothed with their asses hanging out.  As National Treasure, Thelma Harper, would say, “I bet the neighbors are just loving this!”  

Postmates has mostly been doing doorstep deliveries so perhaps the driver will be spared.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Postmates has mostly been doing doorstep deliveries so perhaps the driver will be spared.

Not if she rushes out the door before the  driver can get back to their  car. "Just being  friendly, " says Twit. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 10/1/2020 at 10:19 AM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Interesting, maybe that is why she is shilling the sex toys. I honestly don't blame him for leaving that program. She never carried her weight (pun intended) Hopefully they have the money to refund all the subscriptions, or did Whit spend it all on pasta and pizza. She may as well head on back to Greensboro.

Yeah. With Ryan, she had to do actual WORK. 

TBH I'm surprised this sham of a show has endured beyond season 3--it's become straight up BS. I can't wait for it to be canceled, putting an end to Whitney's delusional life. Unless she's a savvy investor or has saved all her show earnings, she'll be needing to get a real job/career like a normal person. Whitney still comes off to me as extremely immature and lacking accountability. 

• Love 8
On 10/1/2020 at 5:21 PM, Irate Panda said:

I only saw some of it, first part was advertising the sex toys, then talks about figuring out what you like and getting comfortable with your body.  Lastly, something about if she had bad sex it wasn’t because of her.  Next “episode” she will talk about 

Hide contents

Riding her partner’s face

It wasn’t as cringeworthy as I thought it would be, but it could be because half of it was a commercial for the product and the rest was fairly generic although I’m still trying to figure out if she said a 

Hide contents

Dry erase marker??

was her first sex toy, but I wasn’t going to watch it again to see if I misheard it.

Spoiler

A DRY ERASE MARKER?!

• LOL 3