Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Wasn’t sure where to put this because I don’t consider a Roy a barnacle, but looks like he got engaged.  Congratulations, Roy!

Awwww! Congrats to them. Roy seems like a really good dude who just got in over his head with a reality television show, and I wish him and his handsome fiancé the best. 

• Love 13

Looks like NoBSActive has crashed and burned. All references to Ryan on instagram and Facebook and all the pics and postings have been deleted.

Meanwhile, Whitney has posted an instagram story asking for questions about her sexual practices, and she says she is very excited to be answering questions about her favorite positions and sex toys.

Edited by Ketzel
  • LOL 3
4 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Um, I know I’ve snarked on Twit, but I really don’t want to see her fall apart.  This is like watching Britney Spears shave her head and lose it - not pretty.  I’m hoping her “friends,” or at least her parents get her the help she needs.

Seeing what's happening with Whitney is even sadder knowing how the pandemic seems to exaggerate and compound everyone's problems, especially people that are living on a precipice to begin with.  The Chase thing was a bad enough blow, but being stage 3 obese and diabetic, especially knowing how the cases got after a while where she lives, and how gyms were closed until Sept. 1, plus being isolated and not having any real friends that she can even visit with, I agree.  It's a recipe for her falling apart and as much as I have snarked on her I too would not want to see that happen.  I also worry about her parents!

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Meanwhile, Whitney has posted an instagram story asking for questions about her sexual practices, and she says she is very excited to be answering questions about her favorite positions and sex toys.

Just vile. And that photo of her deep throating a baguette is just the icing on the cake. So gross and pathetic It’s not even worth reposting here.  She’s circling the drain. 

• Love 9
11 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Looks like NoBSActive has crashed and burned. All references to Ryan on instagram and Facebook and all the pics and postings have been deleted.

Someone  on Reddit  posted a screenshot  of an IG post from NOBSACTIVE.  Seems they have to take a "one month hiatus" while they  "make some  changes. "

• Useful 7
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

Someone  on Reddit  posted a screenshot  of an IG post from NOBSACTIVE.  Seems they have to take a "one month hiatus" while they  "make some  changes. "

Ryan has been teasing a ‘new thing’. I have to wonder if he’s revamping the service without Whitney. She clearly isn’t reliable or necessary and he seems to be willing to do the work. I would think it would need a name change since Whitney probably owns the rights to the NoBS stuff. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

Ryan has been teasing a ‘new thing’. I have to wonder if he’s revamping the service without Whitney. She clearly isn’t reliable or necessary and he seems to be willing to do the work. I would think it would need a name change since Whitney probably owns the rights to the NoBS stuff. 

Nope. He's  collaborating  with his mother  --- who is VERY fit --- on a new service. Something  about helping  people  stay motivated.  He hasn't  made the formal  announcement yet (next week) but she posted a tease on his FB page (his FB is under Andreas Ryan instead of  Ryan Andreas)

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

In other news... Chase’s daughter is freaking adorable. There are some new photos of her on his IG. I didn’t think it was appropriate to copy them here but if you want an eyeful of cute, check her out. 

And it looks like Whitney was the very first one to "like" the pictures. And for some reason it looks like her name is pinned in some way to the top of his list of followers. If you look at his instagram name at the top of the page, right under "severinbro7" it says "followed by whitneywaythore." I haven't seen that on any other instagram page, has anyone?

• Useful 1
59 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

And it looks like Whitney was the very first one to "like" the pictures. And for some reason it looks like her name is pinned in some way to the top of his list of followers. If you look at his instagram name at the top of the page, right under "severinbro7" it says "followed by whitneywaythore." I haven't seen that on any other instagram page, has anyone?

I’m curious if you still see this? When I go to his IG page I don’t see it and now his comments are limited. I don’t think they were before. I wonder if she was IG stalking him. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

In other news... Chase’s daughter is freaking adorable. There are some new photos of her on his IG. I didn’t think it was appropriate to copy them here but if you want an eyeful of cute, check her out. 

Oh she's a little  cutie!! (That could  also explain  Twit's  over-the-top  vulgar recent  stuff. Gotta shift the attention  away from baby and back to Twit.) 

On a related  note,  on one of the  baby pictures, Aurora is  on Mommy's  lap. Looks like an engagement ring. 

20 hours ago, Ketzel said:

It looks like Ryan and Whitney unfollowed each other on Instagram

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I’m curious if you still see this? When I go to his IG page I don’t see it and now his comments are limited. I don’t think they were before. I wonder if she was IG stalking him. 

I don't follow either of them, but I just looked and it's still there, in tiny type below his real name. And if you look at the comments, right above where it says the comments are limited, it reads "Liked by whitneywaythore and  3205 others." Very odd!

Oh wait. I'm not on my own computer; I'm using a loaner while my own is being repaired. I wonder who at Computer House followed Whitney?!  *roseanne rosanadanna voice* Never mind!!

Edited by Ketzel
  • LOL 1
44 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Oh she's a little  cutie!! (That could  also explain  Twit's  over-the-top  vulgar recent  stuff. Gotta shift the attention  away from baby and back to Twit.) 

On a related  note,  on one of the  baby pictures, Aurora is  on Mommy's  lap. Looks like an engagement ring. 

I wonder if it is directed by production? God knows there is nothing of interest about her to film. Maybe they think if we think she is going to do a "Britney" it might bring in the viewers. I have no respect for her but I don't want to see her fall apart on national television.

3 hours ago, Ketzel said:

It list people that follow him that you also follow, so I’m guessing you follow both Chase and Whitney.  

Didn’t Ryan used to have co-founder of NOBSACTIVE?  I don’t see it on his IG page.

1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

It list people that follow him that you also follow, so I’m guessing you follow both Chase and Whitney.  

Didn’t Ryan used to have co-founder of NOBSACTIVE?  I don’t see it on his IG page.

That was covered upthread.

12 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Yea it looks like Ryan and Whitney have parted ways completely. It’s just a guess but I assume Ryan is the one who called it quits. Whitney really wouldn’t have any motivation to do so. She didn’t do really any work for it but I’m sure based on their agreement she still got a share of the proceeds. Ryan has a lot of projects and seems to take it seriously so why would he want to continue carry Whit? 

• Love 8

A short little teaser for the new season has been posted on the show's Facebook, mostly just Big Whit crying and lamenting the loss of the most interesting storyline she's had in...oh wait, I mean lamenting the loss of her fake fiance...oh wait, I mean lamenting the loss of her love and the future she saw with him. Or something. I will give her this--she is SELLING it. I mean, she works up sobs and everything. 

I don't have FB so I can watch the video, but I can't read the comments. I want to believe that since it's not her page and she can't delete unflattering comments, it's full of people saying they know it's all faked, but I'm not hopeful. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Pachengala said:

I want to believe that since it's not her page and she can't delete unflattering comments, it's full of people saying they know it's all faked, but I'm not hopeful. 

Nope, all comments say how great Whitney is, how she deserves better...   TLC is presumably removing negative comments.  I could post one to test that hypothesis? 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Pachengala said:

A short little teaser for the new season has been posted on the show's Facebook, mostly just Big Whit crying and lamenting the loss of the most interesting storyline she's had in...oh wait, I mean lamenting the loss of her fake fiance...oh wait, I mean lamenting the loss of her love and the future she saw with him. Or something. I will give her this--she is SELLING it. I mean, she works up sobs and everything. 

I don't have FB so I can watch the video, but I can't read the comments. I want to believe that since it's not her page and she can't delete unflattering comments, it's full of people saying they know it's all faked, but I'm not hopeful. 

The video is nothing  more than a giant pity party, complete with the same  "ugly cry" she did when piggy died.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

And when Will fired her as a personal training client.

"Waaaah, he has someone, he has a BABY, and I have  nothing...." 

Dear Whitney: When I was young, I was taught that  to HAVE a friend,  you have to BE a friend.  Someone you  want to  spend the  rest of your life with  should be  first and foremost  your FRIEND.  So work on being a  REAL friend to people,  and you just might find real love. 

• Love 11
7 hours ago, Pachengala said:

Well that was... it was something...

Painting herself as a victim is no surprise at all. Nor is ignoring the reality that while Chase was supposedly romancing her, he maintained his relationship with his RL girlfriend. But to be fair, given how Whitney has expressed on numerous occasions how much she wanted to be a mother (yes, I remember that painful "adopt from Korea except that she'd never qualify" storyline) so to not only lose her (television) fiance, but to have it be because he's going to be a father with someone else (who he's now apparently in real life engaged to) has got to sting.

• Love 3
On 9/26/2020 at 12:15 AM, Ketzel said:

Of all things going on in Whitney-land, this is what surprises me least. It was obvious that Ryan was carrying NoBSActive, even if Whitney tried to make herself the face of the brand and it wasn't exactly blowing up the exercise world. One problem with the kind of women that idolize Whitney - they aren't likely to be very motivated to exercise much and without Whitney pulling her weight as partner & cheerleader, the brand was doomed to fail. It has always been obvious that Whitney is motivated by attention and not a real business ethic. She flits from one thing to another and nothing pans out except her annual cruise and the tv show (which IMO is on its last legs). 

And I'm sure that Ryan being close with Chase didn't help matters. Hopefully his new venture will work better now that he isn't trying to build it while dealing with a freeloading partner.

• Love 11
7 hours ago, Quof said:

Nope, all comments say how great Whitney is, how she deserves better...   TLC is presumably removing negative comments.  I could post one to test that hypothesis? 

Yea I’m assuming they are monitoring the FB page for comments that don’t buy what she’s selling. I doubt they would allow any comments that imply in any way that she shouldn’t be upset about the end of a fake relationship.  I wonder if she will post anything like it on her IG. She often does. But more and more people on her IG are being outspoken against her crap. I was particularly fond of the comment on her ‘deep throat baguette’ photo that said ‘Your dad must be so proud’ LOL. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Quof said:

I saw one post saying, "Seriously, you all that this was real?  She's changed so much and her show is contrived and fake.  I used to like her show but now I can't watch with the bad acting".  Another comment said the show glorifies overeating and that she needs psychological help.  Another one that said she was more interested in Buddy anyway, LOL.

Speaking of bad overacting, that video takes the cake.  Big crocodile tears and the ugly cry again.  Move over, Sarah Bernhardt.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Me from ME said:

She must have been taking acting lessons. Someone told her not to stick out her lower lip as she fakes crying. (I can't unsee her doing that when she hugged her Mom after Mr. Pigglesworth died.)

According to my researcher, at 47 to 48 seconds into the video, Whitney does a slightly modified version of the lower lip protrusion. I admit I haven't verified it, but my researcher is usually reliable 🙂.

• LOL 3

According to my researcher, at 47 to 48 seconds into the video, Whitney does a slightly modified version of the lower lip protrusion.

Not that I am forgiving you for inducing me to rewatch that pathetic promo but...your researcher is correct. She obviously is "acting" and there must have been multiple takes judging from the number of short segments.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I was so distracted by the whiny cry when I watched it that I didn’t notice the really stupid thing she said. She starts by saying she has nothing now. Then she says ‘well he doesn’t have me but he has someone else and a baby’. That just struck me as completely bizarre. It’s like her thought process is that he doesn’t have her which is awful for him but he has someone else and a baby so it’s not nothing. Uh - when some guy sleeps with another woman, gets her pregnant, breaks up with you, and has a relationship with the other women he does NOT consider it a consolation prize to having you. He considers the other woman and baby what he wants. There has never been any indication that they are going to try to convince us that Chase wanted to stay with Whitney even though he knocked up someone else. So they aren’t even lying about that. Even if you buy the entire relationship was real and the baby was a result of a one-night-stand (neither of which is true) her comments are still so beyond bizarre. I’ve also known people who have broken engagements. None of them ever say ‘I’ve lost what my life could have been’. That line was written by a TLC writer. 

I don’t know what Chase’s contractual requirement is to appear in the traditional end of the season pow-wow. I think it’s unlikely he would be there. But the one episode I would watch is if he’s there and brings Aurora. I would love to see Whit deal with that. The relationship was fake. She may or may not actually be upset that they “broke up” on his terms instead of as part of the storyline. But I guarantee she’s pissed off that he’s happy with this woman and has such an adorable baby.  She hates it when people around her are happy when she’s not involved. I’d love to see the glare. 

_ just to be clear - I don’t think it’s going to happen and I really don’t want him dragging his adorable newborn into this train wreck - but it would be something to see. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

- I don’t think it’s going to happen and I really don’t want him dragging his adorable newborn into this train wreck - but it would be something to see. 

And if he brings Sara, too. And if he announces they are getting married. And if Sara turns to Whitney and says, "I'd appreciate it if you would stop telling people my fiance cheated on you with me. As you knew from the beginning, Chase and I have been together for years. All he ever was to you was a paid actor playing the part of your boyfriend on your show and all the moaning over how he broke your heart and wrecked your life is embarrassing for all of us.  And no, you are not 'Uncle Whitney" to Aurora, I don't want you to hold her, and I think it would be best if you stopped following us on social media."

• LOL 3
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

And if he brings Sara, too. And if he announces they are getting married. And if Sara turns to Whitney and says, "I'd appreciate it if you would stop telling people my fiance cheated on you with me. As you knew from the beginning, Chase and I have been together for years. All he ever was to you was a paid actor playing the part of your boyfriend on your show and all the moaning over how he broke your heart and wrecked your life is embarrassing for all of us.  And no, you are not 'Uncle Whitney" to Aurora, I don't want you to hold her, and I think it would be best if you stopped following us on social media."

Well as someone pointed out above, there is a ring on her finger in one of the baby photos. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Ketzel said:

I would watch that over and over again a million times! Please TLC let us see it!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
22 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I saw one post saying, "Seriously, you all that this was real?  She's changed so much and her show is contrived and fake.  I used to like her show but now I can't watch with the bad acting".  Another comment said the show glorifies overeating and that she needs psychological help.  Another one that said she was more interested in Buddy anyway, LOL.

Speaking of bad overacting, that video takes the cake.  Big crocodile tears and the ugly cry again.  Move over, Sarah Bernhardt.

Yeah  there are several  comments about the fakery and TLC hasn't  deleted them. Most of the comments though are of the "Poor  Whitney,  Chase is an asshole " variety. 

On 9/28/2020 at 12:29 PM, Pachengala said:

There is a comment from someone proposing she join the Illuminati and some other doubters.

Stuff.JPG

• LOL 1
23 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Sara can also ask Whitney to please delete the “Knot” wedding website so Sara can create one for the real wedding.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

You beat me to it. I had to look up what Lelo.com sold to be sure - but yes. She’s shilling sex toys. WTF!! 

I didn’t look up the site but was like what is this?  Before I saw the video I thought it was some sort of service to find an actual best friend like a way for grownups to make friends....LOL I’m an idiot

tenor.gif?itemid=7783420

1 minute ago, Irate Panda said:

I didn’t look up the site but was like what is this?  Before I saw the video I thought it was some sort of service to find an actual best friend like a way for grownups to make friends....LOL I’m an idiot

tenor.gif?itemid=7783420

I thought the same thing but was confused by the photo so I checked. The main page of the website says in huge letters ‘clitorially mindblowing’. I closed it quickly. I shutter to think what kind of ads and spam I’ll be getting now.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1