Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

(edited)
13 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

If the plan for next season was to have Buddy and Whitney “finally” together that’s going to be a tough sell now too. 

*sigh* Nobody really wants Whitney in RL. Wonder why? *rolls eyes*

It would be interesting for the show to look at Whitney's lack of a real, non-scripted  love life honestly, with an acknowledgement that the kind of men she wants (good looking, fit and emotionally healthy) are just not the kind that are going to go for a morbidly obese, socially abrasive woman. And that she decides to either be true to herself (however obnoxious that might be) and be happily single or decide to make some changes to her life. But that will never happen...

Edited by Hana Chan
  • Love 11
(edited)

Love the dog, like Whitney’s  hair this length and also like the bottom/skirt, the top not so much.  This is the best I’ve seen Buddy look in a long time good for him.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

Love the dog, like Whitney’s  hair this length and also like the bottom/skirt, the top not so much.  This is the best I’ve seen Buddy look in a long time good for him.

Buddy looks good. Hwitney  looks like  she gained the Quarantine  50 instead of the  Quarantine  15. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
30 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Buddy looks good. Hwitney  looks like  she gained the Quarantine  50 instead of the  Quarantine  15. 

Honestly, I can never get an accurate sense of her weight, whether she’s posting pictures out of time order, photoshopping or both, I am bad at accessing her size.  The only time I got an accurate sense was one time when Ryan posted a picture untouched from the cruise.  I mean I can’t honestly tell if she weighs 300 or 450 and I don’t mean that as a dig, I usually based people's weight in comparison to mine (130 lbs).  Once they are more than about a 100lbs more, I  get a really skewed concept of their weight.

• Love 5

If you look at the third picture, the one with Buddy, it's pretty clear that she's gained a lot of weight -- and not just by comparison to him. (He looks like he's lost some.) I admit I wondered in passing if she was going to react to the Chase fiasco by going all-out revenge body. I mean, one way to make lemonade out of that particularly sour lemon would be for her to get her diet under control and get some effective cardio exercise into her routine.  "I'll show that loser," Whitney mutters as she churns away on her exercise bike. "I'm gonna make his baby mama look like nothing in comparison to me.  Nothing, I tell you! RYAN!! Get me another water bottle and a rice cake! Not THAT one, you idiot!  The low sodium one!"

Or, of course, there was the alternative, where she sits surrounded by empty pizza cartons, guzzling a giant tub of ice cream, and washing it all down with Starbucks frappaccinos and bottles of wine.

So it seems she's chosen Door No. 2.  Unfortunate choice.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 6/29/2020 at 8:59 AM, FatLeprechaun said:

Really? Well, she’s also to blame for that, since she keeps talking about their relationship and how hurt she was about the drug addiction, him moving on and how weird it was for her to find out about him kissing Whitney. And during Season 6 she was a mess. So, how is she blaming the show? Is she admitting all of that was acting then? She’s still participating. She can always say to TLC she’s over it and quit the show. If it bothers her that much (and TLC won’t take no for an answer) then she can stop being on MBFFL and lying about her feelings. But she likes the exposure and the SM following, so she goes along with it.  Honestly, Heather was introduced as Buddy’s GF, not Whit’s friend, so she’s kinda stuck with that storyline, is there something else going on for her that could be as interesting as her dramatic break up? 
I’m surprised she said it’s just for the show though. Chase should be that honest too, lol

I thought she was introduced as Whit's friend, and then the next season she was buddy's girlfriend.  Either way, girl's got rent - why shouldn't she cash in like the rest of them?  I'm Team Heather 😄 

• Love 11
7 hours ago, princelina said:

I thought she was introduced as Whit's friend, and then the next season she was buddy's girlfriend.  Either way, girl's got rent - why shouldn't she cash in like the rest of them?  I'm Team Heather 😄 

She was. For the first two seasons she appeared as Whitney's friend. She and Buddy didn't start dating until much later. I'm #TeamHeather too.

11 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I loved the dress when I wasn't able to see the top.

• Love 12
On 6/29/2020 at 8:59 AM, FatLeprechaun said:

.  Honestly, Heather was introduced as Buddy’s GF, not Whit’s friend, so she’s kinda stuck with that storyline, is there something else going on for her that could be as interesting as her dramatic break up? 

Heather was first introduced as Whitney's friend from high school and appeared as such for the first two seasons. She didn't become Buddy's girlfriend until later. 

I think Heather said it best here.

I mean I think while she was upset initially, this whole thing has become her storyline.  I mean showing she’s raising two kids, has a real job, and pretty much goes about her business, kinda makes Whitney look stuck in prepubescent drama more than normal. I enjoy Heather’s food posts and pet pics so I’m a little biased.

• Love 11

I was just happy to see she was wearing actual clothes, until I noticed the third pic. She has a lot of sports bras that she wears as tops, but really needs one to wear under actual clothes too. As a top heavy girl myself it's not just for a sense of modesty, that lack of support is going to hurt even just walking around. 

• Love 12

I see saggy boobs. No bra, not a good idea outside the house, or st least where people are,  much less in pics. 

Double jaw line in pic with buddy. Not in photoshop face pic.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, FatLeprechaun said:

she shouldn’t say it’s all editing when she’s the one doing the show interviews and talking about Buddy living with Whitney and how that’s a problem

Of course it’s editing. The SM post accused her of not having a life beyond whining about Buddy. She simply responded that she has a complete life that is never shown on the show so those people are completely wrong to claim she doesn’t have a life. The show is about Whitney, not her friends. You only see things about them that are related to Whitney - that’s editing. 

• Love 5

That dress has got to be one of the least flattering things we've ever seen Whitney wear, and this is after several years of seeing her squeezed into spandex. My first thoughts at seeing her was mentally singing "Do your boobs hang low? Do they wobble to and fro..." Girl, take some of that TLC money and buy yourself a decent wardrobe. I've said it a million times - when you are a big girl, you are much better off in well made, well tailored clothing with some structure. Cheap clothes like that dress will do absolutely nothing to help. And for all the Gods' sakes, buy some decent bras! Gravity is no woman's friend and it's not a good look when your tits are hanging around your waist. There should be definition between your boobs and your belly (however big both might be).

It's not like she can't look well put together. When she wears things from Eloquii, she looks great.  There is decent, good quality plus sized clothing out there that's age appropriate. 

On 6/30/2020 at 9:35 PM, Ketzel said:

If you look at the third picture, the one with Buddy, it's pretty clear that she's gained a lot of weight -- and not just by comparison to him. (He looks like he's lost some.) I admit I wondered in passing if she was going to react to the Chase fiasco by going all-out revenge body. I mean, one way to make lemonade out of that particularly sour lemon would be for her to get her diet under control and get some effective cardio exercise into her routine.  "I'll show that loser," Whitney mutters as she churns away on her exercise bike. "I'm gonna make his baby mama look like nothing in comparison to me.  Nothing, I tell you! RYAN!! Get me another water bottle and a rice cake! Not THAT one, you idiot!  The low sodium one!"

Or, of course, there was the alternative, where she sits surrounded by empty pizza cartons, guzzling a giant tub of ice cream, and washing it all down with Starbucks frappaccinos and bottles of wine.

So it seems she's chosen Door No. 2.  Unfortunate choice.

Yeah, it looks like she fell off the wagon. I don't think her eating habits changed at all and with everything shut down and her not being able to get to the gym, it's obvious that she's lost a lot of the physical conditioning that she's enjoyed. I know that it's hard right now since in my area, there's no sign of gyms being able to open anytime in the near future and I've had to be more creative with my exercise program. On the days when I work from home, I wake up early to go for a run/walk (I usually get in between 5-6 miles). My surgeon wanted me to start strength training, so I bought a set of resistance bands. Now that summer is in full swing, I'm ordering some equipment that I can use for resistance training in the pool. 

There was nothing to stop Whitney from ordering a set of free weights or dumbells and working out at home. Since she's supposed to be such an "expert" at exercise (enough that she entertained the delusion of being a coach), it should have been a no-brainer for her to figure out ways to keep up on her training during the shutdown. 

• Love 10
On 7/2/2020 at 5:55 AM, Hana Chan said:

That dress has got to be one of the least flattering things we've ever seen Whitney wear, and this is after several years of seeing her squeezed into spandex. My first thoughts at seeing her was mentally singing "Do your boobs hang low? Do they wobble to and fro..." Girl, take some of that TLC money and buy yourself a decent wardrobe. I've said it a million times - when you are a big girl, you are much better off in well made, well tailored clothing with some structure. Cheap clothes like that dress will do absolutely nothing to help. And for all the Gods' sakes, buy some decent bras! Gravity is no woman's friend and it's not a good look when your tits are hanging around your waist. There should be definition between your boobs and your belly (however big both might be).

It's not like she can't look well put together. When she wears things from Eloquii, she looks great.  There is decent, good quality plus sized clothing out there that's age appropriate. 

I think it's a separate skirt and top. I liked the concept of the bottom, so I did a Google image search and found this Torrid rainbow skirt that looks very similar, including the blue band at the top.

But top is crazy. I don't understand what she's going for with it as I had similar thoughts. I'm not saying she has to cover everything (it's hot in the south in the summer), but it's just so unflattering, especially paired with the cute skirt.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Girl in a Cardigan said:

IBut top is crazy. I don't understand what she's going for with it as I had similar thoughts. I'm not saying she has to cover everything (it's hot in the south in the summer), but it's just so unflattering, especially paired with the cute skirt.

I have no issue with a plunging neckline - I've got several tops that show off my cleavage very nicely and I've got no issue with showing off my goodies (which despite my age and fluctuating weight over the years still look pretty damn good), but always with the right bra. Saggy boobs are not a good look for anyone, no matter what their size. I even have outfits where my bra is exposed and I use the color of my bra to tie into my outfit. 

Whitney is not an unattractive woman, despite her size. She can look well put together when she she puts some real care into her clothing and speaking from experience, I know that dressing for the summer when you're a big woman is a serious challenge. Smaller sized women can walk around in tiny dresses with little spaghetti straps and I felt self-conscious about showing off my arms (which are disproportionately large compared to the rest of me). All women are free to dress however they want and I have envied other plus sized women who were confident enough to wear revealing clothing. I've been working on my own confidence that I don't need to hide every single roll or bulge because I am a human person and will never look like a photoshopped model. If Whitney wants to wear revealing clothing and is comfortable wearing such things, then more power to her.

Where I have issues is that she wears things that are inappropriate to her environment (like when she wears workout clothing or jeans to an office job). I also can judge her if she wears things that are unflattering or ill-fitting. or overly juvenile. She's a woman in her 30s who still tries to dress like a college student and after awhile, it just looks stupid. So yes, she can go without a bra if she wants. but she doesn't have a 20 year old's breasts anymore and gravity has taken it's toll on her body. I can't stop her from wearing things like this, but I can certainly judge her.

• Love 8
(edited)
On 7/1/2020 at 3:47 AM, mamadrama said:

She was. For the first two seasons she appeared as Whitney's friend. She and Buddy didn't start dating until much later. I'm #TeamHeather too.

I loved the dress when I wasn't able to see the top.

Same. I don't remember Whitney being so large or droopy on top. In fact, I previously thought that, for an obese woman, she had a relatively small chest and remember thinking, "wow that's lucky". Guess those sport bras held everything up or she gained weight during covid quarantine. 

Buddy looks better. I nearly didn't recognize him. 

Edited by TurtlePower
Never. Trust. Autocorrect. EVER. It thinks "covid" = "cover"
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Hana Chan said:

I have no issue with a plunging neckline - I've got several tops that show off my cleavage very nicely and I've got no issue with showing off my goodies (which despite my age and fluctuating weight over the years still look pretty damn good), but always with the right bra. Saggy boobs are not a good look for anyone, no matter what their size. I even have outfits where my bra is exposed and I use the color of my bra to tie into my outfit. 

Whitney is not an unattractive woman, despite her size. She can look well put together when she she puts some real care into her clothing and speaking from experience, I know that dressing for the summer when you're a big woman is a serious challenge. Smaller sized women can walk around in tiny dresses with little spaghetti straps and I felt self-conscious about showing off my arms (which are disproportionately large compared to the rest of me). All women are free to dress however they want and I have envied other plus sized women who were confident enough to wear revealing clothing. I've been working on my own confidence that I don't need to hide every single roll or bulge because I am a human person and will never look like a photoshopped model. If Whitney wants to wear revealing clothing and is comfortable wearing such things, then more power to her.

Where I have issues is that she wears things that are inappropriate to her environment (like when she wears workout clothing or jeans to an office job). I also can judge her if she wears things that are unflattering or ill-fitting. or overly juvenile. She's a woman in her 30s who still tries to dress like a college student and after awhile, it just looks stupid. So yes, she can go without a bra if she wants. but she doesn't have a 20 year old's breasts anymore and gravity has taken it's toll on her body. I can't stop her from wearing things like this, but I can certainly judge her.

Yes. Just because you  CAN wear  something  doesn't mean you SHOULD.  For example,  I would never  wear a maxi skirt. As a short, chunky person,  I would  look like a walking  fire hydrant if I did. By the  same  token,  I would  also  never wear a miniskirt, even though I have  great legs.  At 71, a miniskirt is  NOT. AGE. APPROPRIATE. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I always felt it was my civic duty to always wear a bra when I leave the house. I'm 40 and have worn a bra since 5th grade. I have left the house exactly once without wearing one and that was an emergency situation. Quite frankly, like whitney, mine are at a size where they look better with a bra. 

• Love 8
(edited)

I just don't understand what is wrong with her, she has no boundaries, no self awareness of what she looks good in and what clothing is just wrong on all levels. You would think at least the staff of her show would dress her appropriately.

Edited by Gramto6
fix typo
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

I just don't understand what is wrong with her, she has no boundaries, no self awareness of what she looks good in and what clothing is just wrong on all levels. You would think at least the staff of her show would dress her appropriately.

They never have before 😄  And I doubt she would listen.  Remember when she was "working" for that baseball team - they told her khaki pants or shorts and she decided on nude spandex leggings instead!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, princelina said:

They never have before 😄  And I doubt she would listen.  Remember when she was "working" for that baseball team - they told her khaki pants or shorts and she decided on nude spandex leggings instead!

That is true, I guess I was just wistfully hoping the staff would talk some sense into her...yeah, I know not going to happen...

• Love 2

Knowing the Twit's history of making out with her cat...I am kind of creeped out of the photo of her in bed with that sweet dog. Visions of Catherine the Great and her horse in reverse... I'll show myself out now...

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Her dog is very cute ❤️❤️

Note the leash and the way she's holding that poor dog. It's the one way that she can keep a male in her bed... by force.

• LOL 3

Note the leash and the way she's holding that poor dog.

Similar to a photo on Ryan's (?) instagram when she first obtained tpd. She was holding it in her lap as if it were a child and it didn't look happy at all.

2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I’m a cat person, not a dog person, but why would the dog have a leash on in the house? Wouldn’t you take that off as soon as you get in the door?

That's a good question.  Maybe it's the only way to get the dog on the bed in that position. 

• Useful 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I’m a cat person, not a dog person, but why would the dog have a leash on in the house? Wouldn’t you take that off as soon as you get in the door?

I'm a cat person too, but I consulted my neighbor-the-dog-lover who sent me to a dog training website that begins:

It’s that simple. A leash on your dog means control of your dog – until he learns how to behave in the house. You would be absolutely amazed at the number of dog owners who say,“Wow! I never thought of that! How clever. And, it works!” The leash is only taken off when you cannot personally supervise your dog – say at night when you are asleep or gone from the house.

I mean, you have to have some way to stop the as-yet-not-fully-trained dog from jumping up on you, or dashing for an open door to the outside, or chasing the cat. But I doubt the trainer was thinking about teaching the dog to accept being kissed on the mouth, or being used as a full-body pillow by a morbidly obese owner, or by whatever other bizarre behavior Whitney is trying to inflict on that poor pooch.

Edited by Ketzel
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Today's (?) IG post is a repeat of her posing on a beach in her red diaper  that's  turned into butt floss. Complete with  cottage cheese  thighs. 

Well, at least  it's  more honest than the  ones she Photoshops the hell out of.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Today's (?) IG post is a repeat of her posing on a beach in her red diaper  that's  turned into butt floss. Complete with  cottage cheese  thighs. 

Well, at least  it's  more honest than the  ones she Photoshops the hell out of.  

I really didn't need to see that... It reminded me of this little gem.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Ketzel said:

I'm a cat person too, but I consulted my neighbor-the-dog-lover who sent me to a dog training website that begins:

I mean, you have to have some way to stop the as-yet-not-fully-trained dog from jumping up on you, or dashing for an open door to the outside, or chasing the cat. But I doubt the trainer was thinking about teaching the dog to accept being kissed on the mouth, or being used as a full-body pillow by a morbidly obese owner, or by whatever other bizarre behavior Whitney is trying to inflict on that poor pooch.

Interesting. I had no idea you needed to train a dog like that. This is why I’m a cat person. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Colleenna said:

I wish @Dot were here to bitch about Whitney calling that a bikini 🤣🤣🤣 I miss that. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, Pachengala said:

I wish @Dot were here to bitch about Whitney calling that a bikini 🤣🤣🤣 I miss that. 

Where is Dot? I have not seen her here for awhile...

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Me from ME said:

I miss her as well. She seems to be in good health and is posting elsewhere.

Where do you see her posting elsewhere?  If you click on her picture in one if the early pages of this topic, it shows her last post was from March of this year.  Nothing since there.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Does Whit just troll the internet looking for other obese, exhibitionist women?

Dunno. Maybe she just has more time on her hands in the age of the COVID pandemic?

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Donut Bear said:

Where do you see her posting elsewhere?  If you click on her picture in one if the early pages of this topic, it shows her last post was from March of this year.  Nothing since there.

She's posting on other sites, not on other threads.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Does Whit just troll the internet looking for other obese, exhibitionist women?

Honestly, this woman doesn't look good in these poses either, nor do I believe she's as happy and in love with herself as she claims to be.  It's one thing to find flattering or cute outfits for our less-than-perfect bodies, and enjoy life and feel pretty; it's another to pose like a fitness model and pretend that you love the results.  I think that's why they all have to stick together - to try to convince the rest of the world that they really do.  But I'm not buying it.

• Love 6

So this is on her story today. I see she chose not to post it on her actual IG page that would allow comments. She knows the absolute stupidity of this comment and doesn’t want to give anyone an opportunity to use common sense, logic, and facts to remind her how stupid this is.

9420DDE3-FD2C-4210-9D1B-5C042BE71725.jpeg

I'm beginning to think Buddy has a life totally divorced from this shit show. He is playing a part for the show and I hope that girlfriend is real and he can put the twit behind him forever.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

So did Buddy and his girl break up already or was the picture taken down or were people posting he should be with Whitney?

They could have broken up but I think it’s more likely they took the picture down. The woman’s IG is completely gone or at least very restricted, I get an error when I try to go there, so she probably decided she didn’t want all of these morons telling her that Buddy belonged to Whitney. Or TLC told them to get that down because otherwise people won’t believe the next big storyline - that Buddy loves Whitney. 

• Love 7