Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

What was the date that Ryan  posted that Twit wouldn't be  on that day's  nobsactive  workout  because  she was in the  hospital? 

Partial answer although I'll keep digging. I saw the original post from the person who has signed up for NOBSactive on Reddit although I didn't see the picture that Ryan shared with her. A brief search indicates it was 1 month and 1 week ago. I think I posted here so will look into it further.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Once interesting date - she got her dog on March 21. She claimed at the time Chase convinced her to do to. I just watched that video again - she was not wearing her ring. 

I have a feeling that Whitney knew quite awhile ago that Chase's real girlfriend was expecting. There has to be a reason why she would choose to spend quarantine with her mother and not with her fiance if they were so in love with one another. Nothing about how Whitney conducted herself since announcing this fake engagement felt anything close to genuine, and Chase certainly didn't act like he actually wanted to be around her when the cameras weren't rolling. My guess is that Whitney was trying to keep things quiet until TLC figured out how to spin their inevitable breakup without making her look like an idiot but then the news about the baby leaked and the whole thing was out of her hands.

Even if the expected due date for Chases's baby was in October as Whitney originally reported, that would mean that the baby was conceived well before North Carolina went on lock down.  Her story about being  apart so much just doesn't wash because it's not as if they lived on opposite sides of the country. He was in the next state over, just a relatively short drive away. And if she really wanted to, there was nothing holding her to Charlotte - she could have easily moved closer to him if she really wanted to. There was no reason for them to have been apart so much if they really wanted to be together.

I'm admittedly curious to see how TLC plans to explain all this because the show does have a way of letting Whitney monologue about how amazing she is while showing on screen her looking like an absolute fool. There's no way that they can just ignore what happened after making this "grand romance" the centerpiece of last season's story line.

• Love 7
(edited)

Timeline update

I just took a trip down memory lane to see how prescient we all were back then.

April 16 She made a post to social media that she and Buddy have a weekly ritual where he brings groceries to her and her Mom. While he is there she brings the animals out on the porch to visit with Buddy. (I know it could have been an elaborate ruse but I don't think she knew about the pregnancy at that point so it seems like a lot of trouble to make it appear that Buddy wasn't staying with her because he probably wasn't)

April 19 Quarantine haircut - no engagement ring in sight.

May 3 Most photos removed from Twit and Casey's sm accounts.

May 4 She posted a short video answering questions about the upcoming nuptials and mentioned that the cats would be part of the ceremony. (I see this as a way to maintain the charade for future filming.)

May 7 Someone posted to Ryan's twitter that they "were so upset about what is going on." Since deleted.

May 7 The original Reddit post about the pregnancy was posted on April 16 but taken down quickly.  It was reposted on May 7. At that time the due date was August.

May 9 I alluded to having seen the Reddit post that the Redditor's mother had received notification that Twit was in the hospital. He had sent a photo as proof although it wasn't on Reddit. I therefore draw the conclusion that she sought medical attention on May 7 or 8 although someone on Reddit says that she went to the hospital the day the photos were taken off SM. They do seem linked.

Edited by Me from ME
More sleuthing on Reddit although most posts have been removed.
  • Useful 5
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

Timeline update

I just took a trip down memory lane to see how prescient we all were back then.

April 16 She made a post to social media that she and Buddy have a weekly ritual where he brings groceries to her and her Mom. While he is there she brings the animals out on the porch to visit with Buddy. (I know it could have been an elaborate ruse but I don't think she knew about the pregnancy at that point so it seems like a lot of trouble to make it appear that Buddy wasn't staying with her because he probably wasn't)

April 19 Quarantine haircut - no engagement ring in sight.

May 3 Most photos removed from Twit and Casey's sm accounts.

May 4 She posted a short video answering questions about the upcoming nuptials and mentioned that the cats would be part of the ceremony.

We could whiteboard all of this like she did with Avi...

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

That was weird, sorry for the double post. The site has a mind of its own today. First, my first post disappeared, then, a partial post made it to the site twice. I can't delete draft #2 because there is a comment on it.

14 hours ago, Me from ME said:

Actually, several years ago my (now former) husband went to a weekend conference and instead of staying at the official hotel he made reservations at a nearby resort. I suspected that he was planning on having a rendezvous with a co-worker. I was at home and experienced a pain in my chest and my jaw felt numb so I thought I might be having a heart attack. I got to the ER and sat in the waiting room in case I needed treatment.

They talked me into letting them check  my vitals and then hooked me up to machines. I was not, in fact, having a heart attack and although they wanted to keep me overnight I did go home because there was a dog waiting for me. I underwent a stress test and MRI a few days later and it was determined that it had been a panic attack. It was my first and to date, only experience like that.  (Probably more of a broken heart.)

As far as Whitney goes, how disgusting that she summoned Buddy to take her home.  I can't believe that her "business partner" or, his girlfriend wasn't available to take her to her townhouse.  For some reason, I thought she had taken a selfie of herself which Ryan then shared with the NOBSActive subscribers. Would Ryan have been allowed to visit her in her room since it was during the time family members were not permitted to go into hospitals and nursing homes?

In the past year I've had 2 strokes and a mild heart attack and none of those compare to what I felt during a bad panic attack. In fact, the panic attack felt more like a heart attack than the heart attack did. So I feel you. They can be terrifying. 

• Love 3

3girlsforus and Mamadrama thank-you for your kind words. They mean a lot to me. It was probably the worst time of my life - and my body was just confirming it.

I think Twit may have heard that he was seeing the gf in March and she thought she could keep the story line going but it was the pregnancy that was the tipping point. It's possible that although the news of the pregnancy was briefly on Reddit  she hadn't seen it in when it was first posted since it was taken down fairly quickly. I don't think her friends follow her closely on sm so it's not likely anyone would have told her about it. Ryan may have known but it wasn't in his best interest to let her know.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Found what I originally  saw --- repost of a tweet, posted on reddit  on April  14. 

You do the math. 

EVvItuRWsAImLK-.jpeg

So doing the math, the baby would have been conceived as early as late October - right after the fake proposal in Paris. If accurate, this would pretty much confirm that this wasn't a cast of Chase connecting with an old girlfriend while he and Whitney weren't able to see one another for a few weeks. It's pretty clear that Chase had been with his baby momma long before he was called upon to present Whitney with that ugly ring.

Of course, we'll know the truth once a birth announcement comes out and we'll see how big the lie Whitney and TLC were trying to sell us.

• Love 4

If I were the girlfriend and I was really due in August then there's no way I'd be hiding my baby from the public until October. I'd still be posting my newborn pictures. Whatever went on went down between Whitney, Chase, and probably TLC and Ryan. No way I'd keep quiet to protect the integrity of a low-rent reality show. (Although IF Whitney really wasn't in on the con, and this was the real world, then I would try to remain respectful of her feelings.) I can just imagine a producer calling me and saying, "Hi! I know you're getting ready to have your baby but can you refrain from sharing any pictures or publicly registering anywhere for a few months? You know, until it can be written into a show for this woman you've never met?"

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Hana Chan said:

So doing the math, the baby would have been conceived as early as late October - right after the fake proposal in Paris. If accurate, this would pretty much confirm that this wasn't a cast of Chase connecting with an old girlfriend while he and Whitney weren't able to see one another for a few weeks. It's pretty clear that Chase had been with his baby momma long before he was called upon to present Whitney with that ugly ring.

Of course, we'll know the truth once a birth announcement comes out and we'll see how big the lie Whitney and TLC were trying to sell us.

Two of my kids were conceived on Halloween (my husband would joke and say, "I didn't think it counted if she was in costume"). Both had due dates of July 17th (one was born July 5th, the other July 14th). 

But even IF she's due in October that puts conception around January. Either way, long before lockdowns. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

If I were the girlfriend and I was really due in August then there's no way I'd be hiding my baby from the public until October. I'd still be posting my newborn pictures. Whatever went on went down between Whitney, Chase, and probably TLC and Ryan. No way I'd keep quiet to protect the integrity of a low-rent reality show. (Although IF Whitney really wasn't in on the con, and this was the real world, then I would try to remain respectful of her feelings.) I can just imagine a producer calling me and saying, "Hi! I know you're getting ready to have your baby but can you refrain from sharing any pictures or publicly registering anywhere for a few months? You know, until it can be written into a show for this woman you've never met?"

I'm half expecting Chase's baby to be a 9 pound "preemie."

• LOL 12
  • Love 3

Given her penchant for relying on slimming by photo manipulation, I can't help wondering what people thought when they first met her in person. Casey's brother and girlfriend at the stream, Ryan, after he swiped right on the dating app, and then the group who attended the event at the bar... Her carefully curated gallery of pictures always look at odds with the candids that appear elsewhere.  The picture on The Knot is posed so artfully that she appears to be of normal weight. And don't get me started on her chiseled jawline which sometimes shows up. Yeah, she doesn't want to lose weight.

• Love 9

I’m finding these hospital trips to be kind of interesting.  The majority of us believe this was a fake relationship with Chase and that Whitney was in on it. It certainly looked fake and even Whitney wasn’t the handsy octopus with Chase she normally is with basically anyone else she meets. But then she gets the call that he’s knocked up his girlfriend and she has a panic attack???? We know at least one of the hospital visits is real. There are photos. She may have exaggerated her symptoms and really not needed an ambulance. We’ve seen what her version of a panic attack looks like before and it isn’t hospital worthy, especially during a pandemic. But it’s quite likely she really did have a panic attack or at least a Whitney freak out. 

So my question is, why? I’m not ready to accept that she didn’t know it was fake. There are still too many things that point to her knowing. But something really upset her. I’ve maintained that she’s upset about the loss of control of the narrative. That she’s angry because she didn’t get to write the breakup the way she wanted and now people know Chase was with someone else, which is contrary to her narrative that she’s the most desirable woman in the world.  And I still believe she’s upset about that. That just doesn’t seem like panic attack level upset. That should make her angry, not have a panic attack. So did she not know there was a girlfriend? Had she convinced herself he was going to fall in love with her even though it was for the show? Was she worried that this is the end of the show and her income was gone?  I’m curious what part of this was the catalyst for the panic attack. I am pretty sure filming had halted by the ‘Buddy had to come get me from the hospital’ panic attack so it doesn’t seem like she faked it for the cameras. 

• Love 11
34 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I’m finding these hospital trips to be kind of interesting.  The majority of us believe this was a fake relationship with Chase and that Whitney was in on it. It certainly looked fake and even Whitney wasn’t the handsy octopus with Chase she normally is with basically anyone else she meets. But then she gets the call that he’s knocked up his girlfriend and she has a panic attack???? We know at least one of the hospital visits is real. There are photos. She may have exaggerated her symptoms and really not needed an ambulance. We’ve seen what her version of a panic attack looks like before and it isn’t hospital worthy, especially during a pandemic. But it’s quite likely she really did have a panic attack or at least a Whitney freak out. 

So my question is, why? I’m not ready to accept that she didn’t know it was fake. There are still too many things that point to her knowing. But something really upset her. I’ve maintained that she’s upset about the loss of control of the narrative. That she’s angry because she didn’t get to write the breakup the way she wanted and now people know Chase was with someone else, which is contrary to her narrative that she’s the most desirable woman in the world.  And I still believe she’s upset about that. That just doesn’t seem like panic attack level upset. That should make her angry, not have a panic attack. So did she not know there was a girlfriend? Had she convinced herself he was going to fall in love with her even though it was for the show? Was she worried that this is the end of the show and her income was gone?  I’m curious what part of this was the catalyst for the panic attack. I am pretty sure filming had halted by the ‘Buddy had to come get me from the hospital’ panic attack so it doesn’t seem like she faked it for the cameras. 

The only thing worse than the story she is telling is being outed as having scripted the whole thing in the first place? I’d panic too...

• Love 9
(edited)
32 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

The only thing worse than the story she is telling is being outed as having scripted the whole thing in the first place? I’d panic too...

I don’t know that this changed a lot of opinions on whether it was scripted or not. Those who believe it was scripted thought so before this and those who believe they were real seem to buy the ‘Chase had a one-nighter with an old girlfriend and knocked her up’ story. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

So my question is, why?

She saw her TV career imploding.  After all, the coming season  was to be all about wedding  planning--- the trip to Kleinfeld's where they would  release  Pnina from her basement  cage to make  a slutty dress in Twit's  size; cake tasting,  where Twit and Chase would  argue  over the cake that she hates least. The reception  venue.  Will Buddy be an honor attendant or not? 

All that went down the  crapper with Ch/asey's wandering  swimmers. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

She saw her TV career imploding

Yea this is where I’m falling right now. She’s freaking out that they will cancel. They hadn’t gotten much filmed before the lockdown and everything they did film was for the wedding. 

1 hour ago, FatLeprechaun said:

I remember seeing an Instagram post of the group (sans Whit's family) in Boone, so I'm sure that's an episode as well. Then it gets entertaining. I'm awful.

This was at the end of February. It was filmed at their wedding venue. So the girlfriend was pregnant at this point but Chase hadn’t told Whitney so I’m sure the episode was about choosing the venue and other assorted wedding things. By the time the s*%&^it hit the fan and the baby news was out, they had halted filming for COVID. So while this might be ratings gold anything we see on film about it will be discussion or recreations. 

• Love 6
On 6/13/2020 at 6:03 PM, Hana Chan said:

He was in the next state over,

No. They are IN THE SAME  STATE, North Carolina.  She is in Charlotte,  North Carolina.  He is in Wilmington,  North Carolina.  You are correct  that  it's a  (relatively) short drive --- I think somebody  Google-mapped it and it was less than  4 hours. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I don’t know that this changed a lot of opinions on whether it was scripted or not. Those who believe it was scripted thought so before this and those who believe they were real seem to buy the ‘Chase had a one-nighter with an old girlfriend and knocked her up’ story. 

Yeah but I think she had convinced herself that everyone was buying it...

• Love 7

I think the virus has saved her show. I do not think she has anything to worry about getting one more season. TLC is scrapping pretty low to get new content. That Live dating show is horrible, now they are having 2 90 day shows one with former cast reacting to the new show and one with current cast reacting to their recent show and haters. There will be 5 different  90 days spin offs on this week. The only other show I have heard filming normal is the Duggars (which also seems to be a dying show).  Whitney is lucky, not only is she willing to film . Discovery/TLC has a production office in NC. This means they are not sending crews to live in hotels and film her. This has been on of the hard parts of getting reality TV filmed, having to send crews away from their family to live in hotels and film.

TLC could make a whole story out of the break up if they are desparate for new content. If anyone watches 90 day, they had Darcy and Tom on this last season , 15 episodes and they had one maybe 10 minute coffee meeting in NYC and he visited her home to deliver a letter for maybe another 10 minutes, The rest was her and him getting ready, talking to friends and retelling the same past stories. TLC somehow made a whole season for them out of maybe 20 minutes of actual time together. 

Now Whitney better have a great next season, because once filming restrictions are lifted and TLC I am sure has tons of new stuff they want to film, Whitney better have a great story going on to get the next season. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

This is all speculation on my part, of course, but long story short, I think Whitney had a panic attack because of:

1. TLC money down the drain.
  2. Fans would find out this was all fake and not on her terms.
  3. Bros preferred non-fat chicks (Chase and in yesteryear college bros)
  4. Another example of Whitney “failing”.
  5. Hard to insult a pregnant woman, who is not under a NDA.

A more in depth analysis of me guessing is below:

JMO, but I think Whitney knew and got upset/panicked because everything would come out, and while there was some control over what Chase might say, I’m assuming the girlfriend is not under a NDA.  If we believe her other panic attack on the show was real, she had one “fighting” with Todd over a fake dance class.  

Personally, I think what really triggered her was this would play out with people thinking she had to “pay” for a man and was “lying” to her fans.  TLC thinks this crapper needs to end, and cancels the show.  If we say Whitney knew nothing of this deception, then it’s another example of a guy cheating on Whitney.

Another issue is the picture that was posted of the alleged girlfriend.  She is a pretty, young, fit woman.  Normally this is not an issue, anyone can cheat on anyone, but Whitney spent the whole season convincing some of the audience this bro was into a fat chick.  I don’t think Whitney is comfortable with her size. She sees young attractive men, and thinks they should be attracted to her, not young fit women.

Something tells me bros were probably not very nice to her in college and this was a way for her to rewrite history.  Instead, the bro and “skinny” girl won out yet again.  Not only did they win, but they “won” with the cards totally stacked in Whitney’s favor.  Also, she couldn’t just pull out the whiteboard and confront Chase in a Starbucks parking lot.  It’s hard to call out the pregnant lady who “cheated” with her own boyfriend, especially when that lady can just shout from the rooftops, how Whitney paid Chase to pretend to be her boyfriend.  

So in essence, I think it was a combination of things that set Whitney into a panic.  I have had hard time believing Whitney did not know about this girlfriend, although I think the pregnancy was a surprise.  She would have posted inspirational quotes and interpretive dances galore.  I mean what else is she doing?   I, also, think Ryan would have gotten more blowback from her and the barnacles.  It seems they’re all still friends on SM.  Now, I do think whatever money their website makes may have tempered this, but I think Whitney is super emotional.  She would have lit into Ryan.  Maybe she did and realized the money was better than nothing.  

• Love 12
9 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

IMO it was fear of being outed. 

• Love 7

I have to say that I think the weird conversation Whitney and Chase had in Paris about his reluctance to have children may also have played a part in her panicked reaction when faced with real reality. Both the content and the timing of the conversation must look to her now like a most humiliating rejection. He might as well have told her to her face that he wouldn't mind being a father, but he wasn't interested in having kids with her.

Not that I think Whitney is actually interested in producing a child, even if she is physically capable of it, which is a big "if." But I think her most faithful followers probably view a husband and children as the ultimate in "fabulous" outcomes.  And Whitney is no closer to that result now than she was in season one.  (Yeah, I know, Buddy. But (a) I don't think he's sexually attracted to her in the slightest; (b) I don't know if TLC will come up with a big enough check for him to agree to fake it; (c) an immature, obese, addict in recovery trying to make it as a comedian in his late thirties, while working as a car service driver,  is hard to see as a great catch.)

• Love 13
12 hours ago, Ketzel said:

I have to say that I think the weird conversation Whitney and Chase had in Paris about his reluctance to have children may also have played a part in her panicked reaction when faced with real reality. Both the content and the timing of the conversation must look to her now like a most humiliating rejection. He might as well have told her to her face that he wouldn't mind being a father, but he wasn't interested in having kids with her.

It kind of makes you wonder if Chase had already had the “kids” discussion with the girlfriend so he didn’t want to sound gung-ho about having kids with Whiney.  She wouldn’t have been pregnant at this time but if they had discussed kids and having them it could have influenced how he reacted to the conversation. 

The other conversation that I found interesting was the SM one where they were asked why they didn’t live together or at least in the same place. I don’t remember the exact wording but Chase said that Whitney could move to Wilmington because she didn’t need to be in Charlotte. Whitney gave him the death glare. At the time I figured it was because he was debunking her claim that she needed to be in Charlotte for NoBSActive. Plus it made her look crappy for not being willing to move to her fiancé’s town where he had a job when she didn’t really have one where she was. But if you add the girlfriend it really makes is a huge slam. Chase makes Whitney look foolish for not being willing to move to her fiancé’s town but they both know moving to Wilmington would be stupid because he has a girlfriend and the relationship is fake. No wonder Whitney shot daggers through his eyes. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 7

I don't know that Chase wants to have children right now with anyone - I think the pregnancy with the girlfriend was unplanned. Granted, now that there is a baby coming, he seems to be stepping up. If that's the case, good for him. But I don't take the girlfriend's pregnancy as evidence that what he told Whitney about not being ready for kids was untrue.

• Love 3

I don't pretend to have any insight into what Chase actually meant, or to his family planning practices. I am only speculating as to how Whitney's interpretation of what he said to her in Paris may have led to her panic reaction, once she learned of his impending fatherhood.

• Love 3
On 6/15/2020 at 12:13 PM, 3girlsforus said:

On 6/15/2020 at 3:24 PM, Elizzikra said:

Yeah but I think she had convinced herself that everyone was buying it...

Or she at least had "plausible deniability" which is now pretty much down the drain.  As far as her "panic attacks" go - they may not have been one camera, but they give her something to discuss on camera, which may make the questioners back off and not ask too many other questions.

3 hours ago, Ketzel said:

I don't pretend to have any insight into what Chase actually meant, or to his family planning practices. I am only speculating as to how Whitney's interpretation of what he said to her in Paris may have led to her panic reaction, once she learned of his impending fatherhood.

You could be right, but I have always felt that conversation was part of the script, useful to be pulled out in the future when they broke up.  So that adds another layer of deceit 😄 

• Love 4
(edited)
On 6/15/2020 at 3:25 PM, silverspoons said:

I think the virus has saved her show. I do not think she has anything to worry about getting one more season. TLC is scrapping pretty low to get new content. That Live dating show is horrible, now they are having 2 90 day shows one with former cast reacting to the new show and one with current cast reacting to their recent show and haters. There will be 5 different  90 days spin offs on this week. The only other show I have heard filming normal is the Duggars (which also seems to be a dying show).  Whitney is lucky, not only is she willing to film . Discovery/TLC has a production office in NC. This means they are not sending crews to live in hotels and film her. This has been on of the hard parts of getting reality TV filmed, having to send crews away from their family to live in hotels and film.

TLC could make a whole story out of the break up if they are desparate for new content. If anyone watches 90 day, they had Darcy and Tom on this last season , 15 episodes and they had one maybe 10 minute coffee meeting in NYC and he visited her home to deliver a letter for maybe another 10 minutes, The rest was her and him getting ready, talking to friends and retelling the same past stories. TLC somehow made a whole season for them out of maybe 20 minutes of actual time together. 

Now Whitney better have a great next season, because once filming restrictions are lifted and TLC I am sure has tons of new stuff they want to film, Whitney better have a great story going on to get the next season. 

TLC has become garbage. Complete garbage. Shows like "My 5 million kids" (sarcasm but that what it looks like) and all the wedding crap? They are really bottom of the barrel at this point. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, princelina said:

You could be right, but I have always felt that conversation was part of the script, useful to be pulled out in the future when they broke up. 

I completely agree that it was originally intended as part of an eventual break-up motivation. Who could blame Whitney for leaving a relationship where the man was so negative about one of her most cherished goals? [Add eye roll here.] Not quite the same scenario when it turns out he's going to be someone else's baby daddy, and a younger, thinner, fitter someone else, to boot. Now she isn't rejecting him, he's rejecting her, and that's not the way the story line of her show was supposed to go. Hence the humiliation, the panic, and the reappearance of Buddy to the rescue.

• Love 12
17 hours ago, FatLeprechaun said:

From Reddit, sounds like bs to me...(except the sugary drinks and extra calories, no sh!t, Sherlock. We’ve seen her eating in her car multiple times, how is that “the tea”?) The SYTTD mashup? She literally said that herself on Instagram. And I can hardly believe she has slept with several of her crew. The rest seems like speculation or assumptions made from what we all know by now, not really “the tea”.

49FBCC75-DACC-4806-9174-B1D8130D0BCA.jpeg

6D18FB55-B7CC-49EF-8322-163DF58566C2.jpeg

Yikes!  If they were really going to go through with the wedding it's no wonder the real girlfriend "accidentally" got pregnant!  Here's what I can believe from above:  that she spends so much time eating in her car that her left arm is tanner (!); that she walks around naked and harasses the crew; that she would sleep with them if she could; that some jerks would sleep with her because they could; that she has no life when she's not filming.  What I call BS on:  that she and Chase dated in real life.

• Love 13
(edited)
13 minutes ago, FatLeprechaun said:

I saw the update video she did for TLC and why wouldn’t her brother pick her up when she was in the ER at 2am?

I assume it was because he was staying in Greensboro with their father at the time, and (unlike Buddy) he quite rationally thought expecting him to leap out of bed at 2 in the morning and drive nearly two hours just to give his sister a lift home was ridiculous.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 8

I refuse to believe Twitney walked around naked in front of the crew with all her sagging disgusting fat flapping around. No Way! Not even her! 

21 hours ago, FatLeprechaun said:

Stop trying to make Whitney and Buddy happen, it’s not going to happen!

If they center a new season around this fake BS then I'm out. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

I refuse to believe Twitney walked around naked in front of the crew with all her sagging disgusting fat flapping around. No Way! Not even her! 

Really?  I find it all too easy.  She has appeared naked on camera - whatever she was doing in that bed with Donna, "posing nude" for Lennie, having Buddy help her out of the shower.  She had Todd apply ointment to her nether regions on camera, and had Roy rub her "beg" on camera.  She boasts on camera about not bathing and peeing in hot tubs.  She wears yoga pants and sports bras with her belly hanging out to brunch and other nice events.  I don't think she knows what disgusting is 😄 

• LOL 7
  • Love 13
23 hours ago, FatLeprechaun said:

saw the update video she did for TLC and why wouldn’t her brother pick her up when she was in the ER at 2am?

My question is,  why didn't  she call Ryan? Doesn't  he live in Charlotte? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Because he wouldn’t feel bad for her that the end of a fake relationship sent her into a panic attack 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

53 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Because he wouldn’t feel bad for her that the end of a fake relationship sent her into a panic attack 

Bingo! Probably because she knows he is so over all her drama and wouldn't feel at all sorry for her and actually maybe would not have come!

• Love 10

So Whitney posted about Babs’s birthday yesterday, I believe. I think we have all assumed Babs vacated the premises as soon as humanly possible after the relationship crash and burn but Whitney has seemed to shy away from confirming that, only discussing that Buddy is with her. The post didn’t say anything like ‘well we couldn’t go out but we made her a cake that I of course didn’t eat because I hate cake’ or other indication that they did something for Babs. To me that is the final confirmation that Babs said ‘screw this - and hightailed it back to Greensboro as soon as the impending arrival of mini-Chase was known. I feel for Babs, having to decide between going back to be with Glenn exposing her to a higher chance of Covid or staying with Whitney and her ‘poor me’ shtick. Quite the Sophie’s choice. 

• Love 12
On 6/19/2020 at 5:59 PM, FatLeprechaun said:

I doubt Chase would’ve legally married her, unless maybe if the money was too good, which I doubt was the case.

He's dumb enough to be talked into ANYTHING, apparently. I am positive that the only reason why this ruse was put to a dead stop was because babymama probably said, "You stop this shit RIGHT NOW or you'll never see this child, PERIOD."

I'll bet that was probably the last straw for his mother, who was probably not on this train even a little bit - which was why we didn't see her at The Severino Summer Family Manse the rental yurt/trailer park episode.

• Love 11
11 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

So Whitney posted about Babs’s birthday yesterday, I believe. I think we have all assumed Babs vacated the premises as soon as humanly possible after the relationship crash and burn but Whitney has seemed to shy away from confirming that, only discussing that Buddy is with her. The post didn’t say anything like ‘well we couldn’t go out but we made her a cake that I of course didn’t eat because I hate cake’ or other indication that they did something for Babs. To me that is the final confirmation that Babs said ‘screw this - and hightailed it back to Greensboro as soon as the impending arrival of mini-Chase was known. I feel for Babs, having to decide between going back to be with Glenn exposing her to a higher chance of Covid or staying with Whitney and her ‘poor me’ shtick. Quite the Sophie’s choice. 

As someone currently dealing with COVID 19... I'd still pick it.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 6/18/2020 at 8:07 PM, FatLeprechaun said:

From Reddit, sounds like bs to me...(except the sugary drinks and extra calories, no sh!t, Sherlock. We’ve seen her eating in her car multiple times, how is that “the tea”?) The SYTTD mashup? She literally said that herself on Instagram. And I can hardly believe she has slept with several of her crew. The rest seems like speculation or assumptions made from what we all know by now, not really “the tea”.

49FBCC75-DACC-4806-9174-B1D8130D0BCA.jpeg

6D18FB55-B7CC-49EF-8322-163DF58566C2.jpeg

NONE of this surprises me except that she has been successful in sleeping with crew members. They went for it knowing that she's an overflowing trash bag? Just, WOW. 

We always knew she eats in her car so this isn't a shocker; I just wish she'd address it on the show instead of hiding it. If she'd be real with her issues, I *might* have empathy for her. The fake storylines being construed even before filming is actually quite boring. I understand they need a direction they're going, but seriously, trying to map the whole thing out is where they lose me. 

• Love 9
On 6/23/2020 at 8:19 AM, 3girlsforus said:

Maybe I do not understand Glenn's job, but I am very surprised since he is an VP of a decent size company that he would not be telecommuniting. I would think his company would assess risk factors like his age and since he does not do  physical labor and does not seem like he needs to be on site, why he would not be assigned to work from home? Even if he went to his office, I would assume most meetings are via zoom as a VP, would it be a huge risk? and they live in such a large house, he could come home and shower and change and even sleep in another room? 

Our city had one of the first COVID cases , a couple from the Diamond Princess and they let them come home not stay on base. The husband was positive and the wife negative and they are over 60 and high risk since one had 2 transplants. They lived in the same house, just separate bedrooms and stayed distanced and over 3 months later the wife never got sick. 

I too think I would choose my own home and maybe a separate bed if I was worried at sleeping next to my spouse ,  over the stress of Whitney's issues and filming. 

I have also thought maybe the show asked her mom to leave? Maybe her mom living there is not part of the story right now. They might just want Buddy and Whitney?

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

Maybe I do not understand Glenn's job, but I am very surprised since he is an VP of a decent size company that he would not be telecommuniting. I would think his company would assess risk factors like his age and since he does not do  physical labor and does not seem like he needs to be on site, why he would not be assigned to work from home?

His job may be very hands off, but the business is very hands on with remote work very difficult for most employees so it may be a case that he/they feel they can minimize his exposure at work while still having someone on site with ultimate oversight.

• Love 1

I don’t know enough about Glenn’s job to judge either way but we’ve only been told by Whitney that Babs went to Whitney’s to quarantine because of Glenn’s job. It’s just as possible that she went because Whitney needs someone to be with her and help her. So when Buddy arrived she was relieved of her duties. Honestly if it really was because of the risk from Glenn going to work she wouldn’t have gone back in late April/early May because the risk would have still been high. 

• Love 7
On 6/25/2020 at 8:39 PM, 3girlsforus said:

I don’t know enough about Glenn’s job to judge either way but we’ve only been told by Whitney that Babs went to Whitney’s to quarantine because of Glenn’s job. It’s just as possible that she went because Whitney needs someone to be with her and help her

Well,  how pathetic is that? What does 38 year old Whitney need help from her 74 year old mother for? Shaving her legs for her? Helping wipe her lady parts cause Whit can't reach? Help getting out of the shower? Good grief.  

• Love 6

Someone  on Reddit  found the baby registry  for Chase and his baby mama. (Of course  the registry  *could * have been created by a  hater. I don't know how  these things  work.) Anyhow,  the due date is listed as 9/25/20 and yes, a girl. So pretty much  a New Year's Eve  baby. (I say that because  that was my nephew's birthday,  and my sister knew EXACTLY  when  he was conceived. ) 

I won't  post  the  link here because I  won't be  party to "outing" baby mama for Twit's  disciples  to harass. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

If the plan for next season was to have Buddy and Whitney “finally” together that’s going to be a tough sell now too. 

She's thin too, Whit must be thrilled.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

I can’t believe I’m going to say this but Buddy actually looks normal and not gross in that photo. That doesn’t make him responsible, gainfully employed, or desirable but he doesn’t look as bad as he has. 

3 hours ago, FatLeprechaun said:

Is Heather still single? And Buddy has had two girlfriends by now since their break up. I hope she has finally moved on, although it didn’t seem that way last season.

She’s been over him for ages. The Buddy pining was just for the show. She’s even made a few comments on her SM that she’s sick of show making her look like she’s still interested. 

• Love 8