Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

On 5/27/2020 at 1:07 PM, Elizzikra said:

I think it was even better (worse) than that. She criticized him for bringing the fork to his mouth tines down instead of tines up, which is technically not improper, just more common in Europe than the U.S. 

Sheesh - if you are going to be obnoxious enough to criticize someone's etiquette, at least get it right.

Right, because she is the queen of etiquette 

image.png.9854e96c9515d31b62a7663ecf329c2b.png

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, princelina said:

Conventionally attractive men who can date normal women do not typically want to tell their family and friends that they are dating an extremely obese woman who bathes once a week whether she needs it or not, only wears spandex and is apt to stick her nose in their private parts but they should just ignore it.  They just don't and it's not mean or "shaming" to say so.  She should be ashamed of herself, and if she loves being so fat then she should learn to put on a decent outfit and act right.

I think this is true whether she’s extremely obese or not. Sure, if she was supermodel beautiful she might get more 1st dates but I really don’ think that in general someone who is nice looking and regular size would be in many relationships if they acted the way Whitney does. People who smell, dress inappropriately, and sniff other people are not attractive regardless of their weight. 

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I think this is true whether she’s extremely obese or not. Sure, if she was supermodel beautiful she might get more 1st dates but I really don’ think that in general someone who is nice looking and regular size would be in many relationships if they acted the way Whitney does. People who smell, dress inappropriately, and sniff other people are not attractive regardless of their weight. 

Exactly.  The extremely obese part is mostly that guys aren't going to pick her off of the internet unless they're into that.  The rest of it are just add-ons to anyone who might initially be attracted to her 😄 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Whitney knew the relationship was going to end. She most likely also knew he had a girlfriend. She doesn’t care about that. In fact she probably got off on the idea that she got to be the ‘other woman’. I really believe she’s most upset because she’s lost control of the narrative. She gets the most upset when someone dares buck her script. Whitney always expected to be able to craft the breakup. Chase would be jealous and controlling. Whitney would make the mature but difficult decision to part. She’d get sympathy. She’d be admired. All of that is out the window now. I’m sure she’s seething at the idea that anyone dare not craft their entire life around supporting Whitney’s script.  

Well,  she's  getting  plenty of  sympathy from her  worshippers.  

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, princelina said:

not doing it because he likes her personality

Also Whit's personality is, not great. She doesn't understand boundaries, personal space, not to drop a subject that is causing strife, she doesn't seem to have an particular interests, she isn't nice to her friends, she is constantly attention seeking, she is controlling, she has poor hygiene, doesn't know how to dress appropriately, she doesn't seem very kind, doesn't understand compromise, I could go on an on.

• Love 15
(edited)
3 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Well,  she's  getting  plenty of  sympathy from her  worshippers.  

Yes but not in the way I think she wants. Her current sympathy is pity. If she had framed the breakup as something she needed to do because Chase is too jealous and possessive it would have been more respect sympathy if that makes sense. Plus, she’s not getting sympathy in the media. Her only sympathy is coming from the most blindly devoted. She doesn’t care about those people. Nothing will make those people think poorly of her. She wants the storyline to be what she creates.  People magazine isn’t writing, ‘Whitney dumps jealous fiance’. It’s saying ‘Whitney’s fake fiance has a pregnant girlfriend’. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 13

If she had framed the breakup as something she needed to do because Chase is too jealous and possessive it would have been more respect sympathy if that makes sense. 

Absolutely!  She would have totally spun it into, "I'm a fat woman but I don't have to settle!  I kicked him to the curb!"  And the crowds would have cheered.

Let's all take a moment to remember that Whitney had Chase sniff her butt on the cruise....and took a picture of it.  I don't know which is worse, that she forced her paid employee to do that, or that he actually did it because he was paid.  Disgusting.

Whit is a lying liar who lies.  I for one feel no sympathy when a liar is completely exposed for who they are.  She deserves every bit of the embarassment.  Whitney, you can't even PAY someone to date you.  

Because I firmly believe the woman has no medical reason that she can't lose weight, it's really too bad that she doesn't take some sort of Biggest Lose route and finally shed it all.  But she can't.  She's painted herself into a corner that being big is fabulous and there is no need to change.  If she lost a significant amount of weight, she'd be a hypocrite at this point.

• Love 12
(edited)
7 hours ago, Kiki620 said:

If she lost a significant amount of weight, she'd be a hypocrite at this point.

She's already a roaring hypocrite, faking all her televised "successes," filtering her instagram selfies to look as thin as it's possible for a woman of her actual size to appear, pretending to support Heather after Buddy broke up with her, while at the same time trying to move in on Buddy herself, using her Big Girl Dance Class to bolster her own image and self-esteem, and then dropping it cold when she thought she had better options, self-righteously refusing to allow Will to weigh her, because "numbers on a scale don't matter" and would only trigger her eating disorders, only to let Jessica weigh her when she knew she had lost some weight "even though she wasn't trying to."I'm sure there are many other examples, but these came immediately to mind.

She might as well make a serious effort to lose a couple of hundred pounds now, because it's only going to get even harder once she's in her forties.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 16
23 hours ago, Kiki620 said:

Absolutely!  She would have totally spun it into, "I'm a fat woman but I don't have to settle!  I kicked him to the curb!"  And the crowds would have cheered.

Let's all take a moment to remember that Whitney had Chase sniff her butt on the cruise....and took a picture of it.  I don't know which is worse, that she forced her paid employee to do that, or that he actually did it because he was paid.  Disgusting.

Whit is a lying liar who lies.  I for one feel no sympathy when a liar is completely exposed for who they are.  She deserves every bit of the embarassment.  Whitney, you can't even PAY someone to date you.  

Because I firmly believe the woman has no medical reason that she can't lose weight, it's really too bad that she doesn't take some sort of Biggest Lose route and finally shed it all.  But she can't.  She's painted herself into a corner that being big is fabulous and there is no need to change.  If she lost a significant amount of weight, she'd be a hypocrite at this point.

It doesn't matter if she's a hypocrite or not - people would tune in to watch her really do it, and that's what she wants - the question now is does she want it more than secret wine, pizza and ice cream?  Furthermore, it's not like she's going to turn into Jillian Michaels - she could get down to 200 lbs, be a million times healthier, and still be heavy enough to be a Fat Girl Dancing.  And what's more, she could actually DO the things she pretends to do now!

Also:  I forgot about the picture of Chase sniffing her butt.  I'm torn between barfing and laughing hysterically 😄 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

That article is absurd! Chase wasn't with Whitney during the stay-at-home because his job was "considered essential?" He's a bartender! Oh, and "a construction company bookkeeper," which sounds like a prime example of work that could be done from a home computer.

• Love 11
59 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

That article is absurd! Chase wasn't with Whitney during the stay-at-home because his job was "considered essential?" He's a bartender! Oh, and "a construction company bookkeeper," which sounds like a prime example of work that could be done from a home computer.

Agreed. But even if it WAS true,  his girlfriend was  already  pregnant before the  stay-at-home  order was put in place. If she's  due in October  like Twit says, he was shtupping the girl in January,  waaaaay  before Rona came to  town. And if---as I originally  heard--- the baby is due in August, they got it on in November.  

Like I've  said before,  the pieces of  this puzzle  do not fit. THAT'S what these fricking gossip  rags should do a story about: the inconsistencies. How many lies does  Twit have to  tell  before these celebrity bird cage liners call her out?

• Love 13
6 hours ago, Colleenna said:

For those of you who have been  wondering if  her partnership with  Ryan will continue 

https://soapdirt.com/my-big-fat-fabulous-life-ryan-andreas-standing-by-whitney-thore-no-bs-active-partnership-continues/

'My Big Fat Fabulous Life alum Whitney Thore and Ryan Andreas initially crossed paths on a dating app. Although they might have first connected from them both swiping right, they quickly realized a romance was not in the cards for them. Rather the pair discovered a mutual love of fitness was their common denominator."

Anyone that believes a single word of that is an idiot.

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Basically everyone I know that could conceivably work from home, including myself, was sent home months ago. Remember, companies currently have no idea what their potential liability is if workers that could work from home aren't allowed to and contact COVID-19 at the workplace.

I actually have a super essential job that wouldn't have ever been considered for work from home because of Rora, turns out they found a way for me to do so pretty quickly.

• Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, Donut Bear said:

"Meanwhile she has been quarantining with her friend Buddy Bell through the COVID-19 pandemic.

Thore explained: 'Luckily, Buddy has been with me for the last month.

Splitting up: Last month shared the 'weird and uncomfortable' news that she ended her engagement to Severino

'I still haven’t left the house due to coronavirus, so he grocery shops and cooks"

So filming of her episode of My 600-Lbs Life has started, how exciting for her!

Edited by John M
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Poor Whitney, I bet she thought she and Chase would be the next Jolie/Pit love affair while filming.

image.png.ecbe4f5d87f3a6855d0a1e8107ecef44.png

She's  so full of  shit that  I'm  amazed her eyes are not  brown. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Thore explained: 'Luckily, Buddy has been with me for the last month. I still haven’t left the house due to coronavirus, so he grocery shops and cooks and it’s been great not to be physically alone during this time since I’m not able to see my family and other friends.'

No mention of Babs? Wasn't she quarantining with Whitney before Buddy arrived, or does just being with her mother count as "physically alone?"

• Love 5

Why is Buddy grocery shopping, cooking, and presumably still working while Whitney does absolutely nothing? She can’t even use her “I film a TV show” excuse right now.  Lazy doesn’t even begin to describe it. I’m thinking more entitled.  She will probably say she is too heartbroken to cook (and I would guess clean too) but she is okay to give interviews to People.  The sad reality is if she is really that immobile she will be on Dr. Now’s show in no time.  

What is she going to film for next season when that resumes? All the wedding planning stuff is out. She is not going to be able to lift weights, hike, dance, or do anything physical after months of inactivity.  With the exception of Buddy, she hasn’t seen her friends, including her “business partner” Ryan  in months.  I’m guessing the exercise videos are no longer happening unless Ryan is doing them solo. So what else is there? A show where she actually works on losing weight and improving her health? 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

No mention of Babs? Wasn't she quarantining with Whitney before Buddy arrived, or does just being with her mother count as "physically alone?"

I'm still trying to understand why she can't leave the house and thus needs Buddy to care for her, they have grocery delivery in Charlotte and don't tell me she doesn't know how to heat up a Lean Cuisine (lol, OK, heat up a giant frozen pizza).

And Whit's obesity and I think she said she has high blood pressure as some point, puts her at higher risk, she is still not in a super high-risk group, at least not compared to someone with years of heavy drug and alcohol abuse. She should be limiting her name in public and wearing a mask, not becoming Bubble Woman.

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, John M said:

I'm still trying to understand why she can't leave the house and thus needs Buddy to care for her, they have grocery delivery in Charlotte and don't tell me she doesn't know how to heat up a Lean Cuisine (lol, OK, heat up a giant frozen pizza).

And Whit's obesity and I think she said she has high blood pressure as some point, puts her at higher risk, she is still not in a super high-risk group, at least not compared to someone with years of heavy drug and alcohol abuse. She should be limiting her name in public and wearing a mask, not becoming Bubble Woman.

I agree with this but I also suspect she’s higher risk than she’s willing to let on. We know she’s been in the hospital at least once in the last few months. Since she didn’t use that for sympathy, we only know through members of NoBSActive, we can assume it was something that would prove she isn’t as healthy as she claims. Probably diabetes complications or lung issues etc. All of those things she claims she doesn’t have. So those things would increase her risk. But even if she wanted to become Bubble Woman, she doesn’t need Buddy to be her servant. Grocery delivery takes a little planning but is definitely doable and lots of restaurants deliver now even if they didn’t before. 

Personally I’m more worried about Buddy than I am Whitney. Whitney won’t care if her neediness stresses him out. She won’t stop smoking or drinking around him. She even made a joke online when Buddy posted something healthy he likes to eat that she misses stoned Buddy. To me that just shows a real lack of respect for the seriousness of rehab and sobriety. 

• Love 14

@3girlsforus I totally agree, she is the last person Buddy should be around. It seemed for many years he was her enabler. Now that he is sober and looking like he is trying to get better into shape, it annoys her because it is not part of "her" plan. Did Babs finally reach a breaking point and flee back to Greensboro? Why can't she just be alone ? She sure is co-dependent on people and its pretty unhealthy to me at 36 years old when she claims she is in the best shape of her life. I wonder if she can reach around and wipe her own ass or is that Buddy's job too ?

• Love 6

I got confused and thought the Daily Mail article was from People because it talks about an older People interview.  There is actually a current interview with People that says a lot of the same things, but goes into a bit more detail:

https://people.com/health/whitney-way-thore-shared-ex-fiance-is-expecting-with-another-woman-to-stop-the-rumors/

She actually sounds annoyed that strangers have such strong opinions about the breakup.  Isn’t strangers having opinions about her life her entire livelihood?  

3girlsforus, I did not see that comment about Buddy’s food, but that is terrible.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Meowy said:

I got confused and thought the Daily Mail article was from People because it talks about an older People interview.  There is actually a current interview with People that says a lot of the same things, but goes into a bit more detail:

https://people.com/health/whitney-way-thore-shared-ex-fiance-is-expecting-with-another-woman-to-stop-the-rumors/

She actually sounds annoyed that strangers have such strong opinions about the breakup.  Isn’t strangers having opinions about her life her entire livelihood?  

3girlsforus, I did not see that comment about Buddy’s food, but that is terrible.

Am I missing all the Whitney forums and discussions? She says in the article she wanted to stop all the rumors and gossip about herself.  I rarely see people discussing Whitney. There is just this board and reddit (which is one of the more friendly forums, I have seen fans of her go on there and they are treated well).  I'm subbed to plenty of youtube channel that do reality TV and TLC gossip and only one had a maybe 2 minute blip about them breaking up. No one else covers her. I wonder if she sits and  reads  any posts about herself? She seems like one of the least talked about TLC shows. 

Why is Buddy cooking? Isn't part of the NOBS active, cooking and recipes? 

Of course Ryan won't leave her, she is making him money. Maybe not a ton , but some. I sure hope next season it is not the break up and then Ryan choosing between Whitney and Chase. 

• Love 5
(edited)
39 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

Why is Buddy cooking? Isn't part of the NOBS active, cooking and recipes? 

Cooking isn't even that hard! I never, ever, ever cooked, ever, before I moved in with my now husband and became default cook by virtue of our schedules. Now I cook 3-5 times a week.

And even if Whit can't spend time away from doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to learn like the basics of basics of cooking, there are pre-made sauces, and spice packets, and meal kits, and Instapots and Rice Cookers, you can buy goddamn precooked frozen chicken breast, microwave it, boil some pasta and put some basil pesto and marinara sauce from a jar and have an Instagram worthy meal that you can claim you made yourself, even if making it from scratch is barely any more effort.

The laziness and entitlement of this woman, you can make chicken breast in the oven, it takes like 4 ingredients and you can even line your bakeware with aluminium foil so there isn't even a mess to clean up, why would you say this you want to be fit lifestyle guru? Are you that dumb?

Or, Whit in her crazy mind:

Edited by John M
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, John M said:

And even if Whit can't spend time away from doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to learn like the basics of basics of cooking, there are pre-made sauces, and spice packets, and meal kits, and Instapots and Rice Cookers, you can buy goddamn precooked frozen chicken breast, microwave it, boil some pasta and put some basil pesto and marinara sauce from a jar and have an Instagram worthy meal that you can claim you m

And if you're  too lazy for that, you can subscribe to  meal delivery  services  like Freshly.  

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

And if you're  too lazy for that, you can subscribe to  meal delivery  services  like Freshly.  

All too much work for our princess...you have to open boxes and follow directions to actually cook the food.  That is what Buddy is there for, to do that work. Of course Twit still has the four pizza apps on her phone so she won't starve... yeah, never going to happen

• Love 4
20 hours ago, Meowy said:

I’m guessing the exercise videos are no longer happening unless Ryan is doing them solo.

Judging from the NoBS Active instagram, Ryan is either doing them solo or showing re-runs. Many subscribers are posting "miss you!" messages to Whitney on the postings. He (I assume) just put up a picture of Whitney kayaking, that was taken during her trip last June to the No Barriers Summit at Lake Tahoe.  The NoBS Active subscribers (at least some of them) seem to think this is a recent picture, and are admiring of her strength and resilience in her time of loss, and hoping to see her soon.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

The NoBS Active subscribers (at least some of them) seem to think this is a recent picture, and are admiring of her strength and resilience in her time of loss, and hoping to see her soon.

Twitiots, always have been and apparently will always be.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Judging from the NoBS Active instagram, Ryan is either doing them solo or showing re-runs. Many subscribers are posting "miss you!" messages to Whitney on the postings. He (I assume) just put up a picture of Whitney kayaking, that was taken during her trip last June to the No Barriers Summit at Lake Tahoe.  The NoBS Active subscribers (at least some of them) seem to think this is a recent picture, and are admiring of her strength and resilience in her time of loss, and hoping to see her soon.

I think Ryan has done many if not most of the workouts either solo or with other partners than Whitney. He’s posted photos himself and other people calling them ‘guests’.  So my guess is that anyone who likes the workouts because of the workouts, and there do seem to be many people who do, don’t really care or notice if Whitney is part of it or not. And I don’t think Ryan cares if Whitney is. Part of it. In fact he probably prefers when she’s not. He is serious about it and she considers it a Whitney twerk-a-thon. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, 3girlsforus said:

And I don’t think Ryan cares if Whitney is. Part of it. In fact he probably prefers when she’s not.

She really doesn't bring much to the table other than her name and her tv show.  She barely participates from what I've heard. Someone on Reddit posted some of their workouts and practically every single one started with a closeup of Twit's cleavage.   So professional.

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

She really doesn't bring much to the table other than her name and her tv show.  She barely participates from what I've heard. Someone on Reddit posted some of their workouts and practically every single one started with a closeup of Twit's cleavage.   So professional.

And now those of us who know her/watch her show have heard all about it, so he really doesn't need her.

If she hasn't left the house at all, who is walking that dog?

• Love 1
21 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I agree with this but I also suspect she’s higher risk than she’s willing to let on. We know she’s been in the hospital at least once in the last few months. Since she didn’t use that for sympathy, we only know through members of NoBSActive, we can assume it was something that would prove she isn’t as healthy as she claims. Probably diabetes complications or lung issues etc. All of those things she claims she doesn’t have. So those things would increase her risk. But even if she wanted to become Bubble Woman, she doesn’t need Buddy to be her servant. Grocery delivery takes a little planning but is definitely doable and lots of restaurants deliver now even if they didn’t before. 

Personally I’m more worried about Buddy than I am Whitney. Whitney won’t care if her neediness stresses him out. She won’t stop smoking or drinking around him. She even made a joke online when Buddy posted something healthy he likes to eat that she misses stoned Buddy. To me that just shows a real lack of respect for the seriousness of rehab and sobriety. 

Corona Virus is really awful to morbidly obese and diabetic , Probably Why Whitney doesn't go out but that doesn't mean she can't cook or clean for her self ....🙄

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, princelina said:

If she hasn't left the house at all, who is walking that dog?

(a) Buddy

(b) Babs, who agreed to take the dog if Whitney would just let her go home.

(c) No one. Whitney or Buddy let the dog roam on its own through the common outdoor space.

(d)  A dog-walking service.

(e) Tal and Jon, who arrived one day to find Whitney and Buddy giggling over a letter from Animal Control, which had determined from a DNA sample that Whitney's dog was been roaming on its own and pooping all over the common outdoor space. When Whitney finally understood that it was entirely possible A/C would take the dog and fine her, she threw a hissy fit until Tal and Jon agreed to take the dog home with them.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Nicmar said:

Corona Virus is really awful to morbidly obese and diabetic , Probably Why Whitney doesn't go out but that doesn't mean she can't cook or clean for her self ....🙄

But Whitney is almost boastful about her inability to cook and we’ve seen  her cats shit all over the house because she doesn’t clean up after them. Self sufficient our girl is not.

• Love 6
On 6/3/2020 at 4:24 PM, 3girlsforus said:

This is largely rhetorical, but what kind of FUCKING ASSHOLE says this about someone in recovery? Anyone, let alone their best friend. God she's vile.

On 6/3/2020 at 7:44 PM, silverspoons said:

Am I missing all the Whitney forums and discussions? She says in the article she wanted to stop all the rumors and gossip about herself.  I rarely see people discussing Whitney. There is just this board and reddit (which is one of the more friendly forums, I have seen fans of her go on there and they are treated well). 

You and I might be missing them, but you can bet Whitney reads every. single. thing. about herself she can find. Daily.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

This is largely rhetorical, but what kind of FUCKING ASSHOLE says this about someone in recovery? Anyone, let alone their best friend. God she's vile.

You and I might be missing them, but you can bet Whitney reads every. single. thing. about herself she can find. Daily.

Including  this forum. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Graceful? 

A shot of Twit's enormous behind with her foot propped up on a barrel. We all know someone had to do it for her.  

Showing Chase what he's missing? 

Right, an extra 2-300 pounds. Bet he's sorry now,  not. 

New curly hairdo,  um, you mean wig and photoshop face slimming filter. 

Hilarious.

Seriously, the writer of this article had to be looking at another woman's photos when she /he wrote the copy. 

She is happiest teaching others to dance? Oh yes, when Todd does all the real physical work and Twit sits on the side of the room critiquing the ladies' moves, or um, twerking abilities.

Will Twit ever realize that her personality needs an overhaul as much as her eating habits?

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Colleenna said:

* If they do, they're really should pay attention. We're over the fake stories. They can't even fake them well, it's just not believable. 

15 hours ago, Tosia said:

Graceful? 

A shot of Twit's enormous behind with her foot propped up on a barrel. We all know someone had to do it for her.  

Showing Chase what he's missing? 

Right, an extra 2-300 pounds. Bet he's sorry now,  not. 

New curly hairdo,  um, you mean wig and photoshop face slimming filter. 

Hilarious.

Seriously, the writer of this article had to be looking at another woman's photos when she /he wrote the copy. 

She is happiest teaching others to dance? Oh yes, when Todd does all the real physical work and Twit sits on the side of the room critiquing the ladies' moves, or um, twerking abilities.

Will Twit ever realize that her personality needs an overhaul as much as her eating habits?

* Right? Chase isn't missing a thing. His body language spoke for him on the show: He just wasn't that into her (or at all).  If the writers lurk here, they should know an autistic person like me could see through it. It was as if Chase wanted to get away from her the second he got the chance. 

* Doubtful. I've wondered that for years and her personality gets worse and worse as the seasons go on. What relationship has she been in besides Buddy that hasn't been faked for storyline purposes? 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

If they do, they're really should pay attention. We're over the fake stories. They can't even fake them well, it's just not believable

"If they do, they're really should pay attention. We're over the fake stories. They can't even fake them well, it's just not believable. "

But they're not  writing  for US. They're  writing for the  idiots  who actually  believe what the  show  portrays. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7