Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

The quieter she is on FB, the more I tend to believe the rumors that Chase knocked up someone else.

Both of them are  utterly silent on  social media,  except for  Twit's  amazingly  late Mother's Day  post. So it's  quite possible that the  rumor is  true. 

It's  also possible that  the rumor is a lie, fabricated by  someone  associated with the  show in order to  keep  her fans in a frenzy for the next season.  

With all the  effing fakery,  there's no way to know  unless  one of them  fessed  up.  

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

Both of them are  utterly silent on  social media,  except for  Twit's  amazingly  late Mother's Day  post. So it's  quite possible that the  rumor is  true. 

It's  also possible that  the rumor is a lie, fabricated by  someone  associated with the  show in order to  keep  her fans in a frenzy for the next season.  

With all the  effing fakery,  there's no way to know  unless  one of them  fessed  up.  

I thought maybe it was fake to stir up interest but don’t they normally start the show in January?  I hope they aren’t trying to drag this out for 8 months. As much as I personally think their relationship is/was fake/exaggerated, I’d feel bad if it were real and the rumor were true.  I mean to be made a fool of on tv, yet again is rough.  If this is a storyline, they need to give up this level of fakery.  People “break up” all the time for mundane reasons, they don’t need to make up imaginary children.  If an outside source made up the rumor, I really don’t get why they’d make up such a weird story about fairly low-level “celebrities”; it’s pathetic.  

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I thought maybe it was fake to stir up interest but don’t they normally start the show in January?  I hope they aren’t trying to drag this out for 8 months. As much as I personally think their relationship is/was fake/exaggerated, I’d feel bad if it were real and the rumor were true.  I mean to be made a fool of on tv, yet again is rough.  If this is a storyline, they need to give up this level of fakery.  People “break up” all the time for mundane reasons, they don’t need to make up imaginary children.  If an outside source made up the rumor, I really don’t get why they’d make up such a weird story about fairly low-level “celebrities”; it’s pathetic.  

The new season is  likely to be  delayed,  since they had to  stop filming  during the  lockdown.  And I have no idea  when NC might open  back up. They've  lost at least a month of  filming. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Okkkaaayyyyyy......... yea this is where I’m going for relationship advice.  Maybe someone should ask her what you do when your fiancé knocks up another woman

B61C7C3A-6E23-427A-B017-89F5407ACD89.jpeg

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • LOL 7
10 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Okkkaaayyyyyy......... yea this is where I’m going for relationship advice.  Maybe someone should ask her what you do when your fiancé knocks up another woman

Why would I take relationship advice from someone that's never been in a relationship?

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

Why would I take relationship advice from someone that's never been in a relationship?

The specific use of words here is very strange.  Ask about “one relationship topic” as if you are to ask about one certain relationship. Could this be the big reveal?  The presence of the ubiquitous Buddy Bell adds a hint.  

Edited by Donut Bear
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

Coffee, meet screen. 🤣

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

What is the Miss Manners rule for calling off a fake engagement when the fake fiancé knocks up his actual girlfriend? Also do you think Miss Manners would suggest sending said fake fiancé and his girlfriend a baby gift?

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

So does anyone know what  people  asked her? Did anyone  ask her something that  pissed her off?

From what I can tell she doesn’t show us what everybody asked. If we end up seeing the stuff at all I’m sure she will have edited out any pointed questions.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

Well if someone from TLC/the production company started the ‘Chase knocked up his girlfriend’ rumor to keep buzz going for the upcoming season - that didn't work out so well. 

Gossip is like a fire - you have to keep feeding it.

• Love 4
On 4/15/2020 at 9:43 AM, mytmo said:

Gwah gwah gwah Whitney.  Not only did I celebrate my birthday in quarantine but my brother died March 25.  Half of the family live in other states including myself and we had to say goodbye via a nurse holding a telephone.  Had to cremate and cannot have any funeral until this plague passes.  I made brownies by the way for my birthday.

So very sorry, MYTMO.

On 4/17/2020 at 4:44 PM, silverspoons said:

Maybe Glenn likes to get out of the house, or wants to be away? My dad was a doctor and when he retired, he wanted to get out of the house so he worked at a grocery store a few days a week. he handed his practice to the new young guy who he worked with for a few years and trusted. I live in a retirement area and there are many retirees (mostly men) working part time jobs just to get out of the house. 

I can see not wanting to be quarantined with Whit, 24/7.
I think they're good for money, but he likes to work.  
Maybe he & Babs flipped a coin on who would watch Whit, and he won. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

So, are Whitney and Chase now fake broken up from their fake relationship? 

To me the fakiness seemed obvious. The second Chase could get away from Whitney during filming, he did. There was no love there, just a contract. This sham of a show needs to go away. 

Let’s make sure Whitney wins “most hated reality TV personality” again this year. We know how much she likes winning. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

So, are Whitney and Chase now fake broken up from their fake relationship? 

To me the fakiness seemed obvious. The second Chase could get away from Whitney during filming, he did. There was no love there, just a contract. This sham of a show needs to go away. 

Let’s make sure Whitney wins “most hated reality TV personality” again this year. We know how much she likes winning. 

We don't know.  Both are observing "radio  silence " on social media.  

Anybody  know  if North Carolina is going to  reopen  soon?

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

North Carolina is currently in Phase 1. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 5/16/2020 at 9:27 AM, Colleenna said:

Soap dirt just put out an article about the pregnancy rumor and possible break up.  Not much new information, but would an article or maybe more to come get her to respond. 

I do not know what the phases mean in different states. I live in Southern Utah were it was always almost all open, and now we are open like school is open (I stayed in because I care for my sick mother).  One of the first things I saw when I took a drive just to see the world the other day , I did not get out of the car was TLC was back to filming. I thought it was just  90 day pillow talk but I guess it is for the happily ever after series. So basically the minute it was all open, filming started again. I assume the cast members and crew must agree to it being okay but I can't see Whitney turning down filming. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, silverspoons said:

Soap dirt just put out an article about the pregnancy rumor and possible break up.  Not much new information, but would an article or maybe more to come get her to respond. 

I do not know what the phases mean in different states. I live in Southern Utah were it was always almost all open, and now we are open like school is open (I stayed in because I care for my sick mother).  One of the first things I saw when I took a drive just to see the world the other day , I did not get out of the car was TLC was back to filming. I thought it was just  90 day pillow talk but I guess it is for the happily ever after series. So basically the minute it was all open, filming started again. I assume the cast members and crew must agree to it being okay but I can't see Whitney turning down filming. 

Every state is a little different and it sounds like Utah was much less shut down than some of the higher population East Coast states. My daughter lives in NC and currently she says Phase 1 means many things are still closed but some are starting to open with 50% capacity. They still have restrictions on gatherings - no more than 10 people. They might start filming MBFFL again but I don’t think it would officially be ok. I can’t see that they could film with those kinds of restrictions or find anything for them to do to film. I guess if they are still going forward with the ‘plan the wedding’ plot they could potentially make that work with just a few people. Sounds even duller than their usual stuff - and that’s hard to do.

• Useful 3
2 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Wouldn't  that open up  Soap  Dirt to a  lawsuit  if the  story is  false?(I am not a  lawyer and I don't  play  one  on TV) Of course  if Soap  Dirt is not a US organization,  I'm sure  they care fuckall about  US law.

• Useful 1
12 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Every state is a little different and it sounds like Utah was much less shut down than some of the higher population East Coast states. My daughter lives in NC and currently she says Phase 1 means many things are still closed but some are starting to open with 50% capacity. They still have restrictions on gatherings - no more than 10 people. They might start filming MBFFL again but I don’t think it would officially be ok. I can’t see that they could film with those kinds of restrictions or find anything for them to do to film. I guess if they are still going forward with the ‘plan the wedding’ plot they could potentially make that work with just a few people. Sounds even duller than their usual stuff - and that’s hard to do.

Well they could start up again filming, its not like Whitney does much in the public, most of the show she is at home, slobbering over Boo Bear, trying to make it through a 22 minute workout or eating 6 aigs.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Wouldn't  that open up  Soap  Dirt to a  lawsuit  if the  story is  false?(I am not a  lawyer and I don't  play  one  on TV) Of course  if Soap  Dirt is not a US organization,  I'm sure  they care fuckall about  US law.

I would assume they get around it because the article says there are rumors that Chase has a real girlfriend and she’s pregnant. That is true. There are rumors that say that. The article stops short of claiming the rumor is true. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Well they could start up again filming, its not like Whitney does much in the public, most of the show she is at home, slobbering over Boo Bear, trying to make it through a 22 minute workout or eating 6 aigs.

There might be more than 10 people required to film, even if it just just Whit at home. 

• Useful 2
2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

There might be more than 10 people required to film, even if it just just Whit at home. 

That’s what I was thinking. I don’t know the ins and outs of filming reality TV but I figured between Whit and a friend or two then the crew, hair people, ass wiper etc it would be more than 10 people. 

• LOL 8
21 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Our state, which houses 3 couples from 90 Day Fiance, has been under strict restrictions and still is. Most everything is still closed outside of grocery stores and we've not reopened for filming, or even church, yet. We're all still under stay at home orders, and it's very possible that our public schools will remain online in the fall. My husband teaches at a state university and they're not sure what they're going to do yet, either. There are a few different reality shows, as well as movies, that were in the middle of filming when everything shut down and they've not been allowed to start back up yet. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I would assume they get around it because the article says there are rumors that Chase has a real girlfriend and she’s pregnant. That is true. There are rumors that say that. The article stops short of claiming the rumor is true. 

I think  Twit owes it to her adoring worshippers to admit that the  "relationship " between her and  Chase is over. I don't  expect  her to admit that  the whole thing is fakefuckery concocted for the  show,  just admit that  it's  over. No more fiance.  

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Whatever123449 said:

I just ended season 7 and all I took from it is Whitney sure wants people to know she has a SEX LIIIFE, with Buddy previously and now with Chase.

I know and it's so weird! Did anyone think that fat people didn't have sex? There is a huge fetish community around fat people having sex. It would be like me running around bragging about having health insurance or a car payment, it's just like a thing that many human adults have, not everyone, but I don't go the pharmacy and be like "Yep, that's right, I HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE, pretty cool, right?"

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, John M said:

I know and it's so weird! Did anyone think that fat people didn't have sex? There is a huge fetish community around fat people having sex. It would be like me running around bragging about having health insurance or a car payment, it's just like a thing that many human adults have, not everyone, but I don't go the pharmacy and be like "Yep, that's right, I HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE, pretty cool, right?"

I think a lot of people actually think that fat people don’t have sex. It doesn’t necessarily make sense, but I think people still believe it.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I think a lot of people actually think that fat people don’t have sex. It doesn’t necessarily make sense, but I think people still believe it.

Wellllll, there's  fat, and then there's Twit. She's  getting  close to  Dr. Now  territory. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
10 hours ago, Whatever123449 said:

I just ended season 7 and all I took from it is Whitney sure wants people to know she has a SEX LIIIFE, with Buddy previously and now with Chase.

i don’t know, the more you reaffirm something...

this show is so fake though, it’s my quarantine guilty pleasure 

Whitney is hung up on people knowing she has a sex life because she doesn’t have a sex life. No one who have a normal, healthy, adult sex life feels the need to scream it at the top of their lungs. No one with a healthy sexual relationship with someone they claim they are going to marry goes postal on some old encounter until they admit they had sex years ago. No one cares. 
Now personally I think Whit’s lack of sex life is more about her personality than her weight. In fact I think it’s  distance third behind her personality and her self admitted poor hygiene. But for all of her ‘I have so much sex’ claims she is just a woman who doth protest too much. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 12

TLC and Twit are working hard to try to spin this pregnancy into sympathy or outrage. 

That's hard Work, folks.

This Shit show is unredeemable.

Caught in your own stupid lies. 

Get a real life. Twit.  Get a real job. 

Think about others for a change.  

• Love 3
10 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Whitney is hung up on people knowing she has a sex life because she doesn’t have a sex life. No one who have a normal, healthy, adult sex life feels the need to scream it at the top of their lungs. No one with a healthy sexual relationship with someone they claim they are going to marry goes postal on some old encounter until they admit they had sex years ago. No one cares. 
Now personally I think Whit’s lack of sex life is more about her personality than her weight. In fact I think it’s  distance third behind her personality and her self admitted poor hygiene. But for all of her ‘I have so much sex’ claims she is just a woman who doth protest too much. 

This. 

Whitney so desires for others to truly believe that she is fabulous and has everything she could want. That her size is not a detriment at all. People declaring how much sex they have is to convince the rest of us of just how desirable they are. 

The reality is that at her size most men are going to either be just as obese, just wanting to bang ANYONE, or they have a fetish. With her in the public eye she may just very well also attract users seeking their own fame or money.  

An average sized guy is not going to find her appealing. She clearly doesn’t care about her health not in a way that actually makes her wish to change herself. 

I know a girl a similar size she shares her dating or attempts at dating stories. The only real responses she gets are fetish seekers or guys who think she is so desperate they can bang her within an hour of meeting. It’s pretty bleak. 

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, Whatever123449 said:

I wonder about how TLC works the social media aspect of her life (and everyone’s from the show) Could all of this perhaps mean Whitney and Chase are expecting a baby via surrogate and all the unfollowing/following, deleting pics is to throw us off, confuse us and make us wonder? Did someone from TLC come up with the ‘Chase has a real gf and she’s pregnant’ rumor? She did keep the engagement a secret on her social media until it aired. 

I just can’t believe some dude would pretend to be in love and propose to a woman he doesn’t even like on TV. I get it on The Bachelor, for the clout and stuff, but this show? And Whitney? I agree it has nothing or less to do with her body, she has a beautiful face, but her personality is another story.  Maybe he did for a lot of money, but I doubt they pay him that much.

I read somewhere they met in late 2018 and he proposed last October, but on the show they start dating after her birthday? (She mentions leftovers from her bday cake) So he proposed a year after they began dating? I believe the progression of their relationship was altered for TV, maybe that’s why he seems uncomfortable? I don’t know why I’m so intrigued by this stupid show, but I love it😂

With Lennie I couldn’t care less, but this dude proposed to her? If it’s all fake then they all have no dignity. 

I think you are right that we are being played by TLS.  Don’t know about the surrogate thing, maybe Whit is pregnant.  Who knows but I think the Instagram silence is a manufactured ploy by TLC to keep everyone atwitter with anticipation that they have broken up. And won’t we be surprised to find out they are still a couple. Really, who cares. 

• Love 1

She's got one of those 24 hour things on her Instagram.  She answers questions and then talks to Buddy outside her townhouse.  Buddy looks so different.  He shaved off all his facial hair and he looks like he lost a good 50 pounds.  I don't know how to freeze the page to get a screen shot but it's worth checking out for anyone here that has Instagram.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

She's got one of those 24 hour things on her Instagram.  She answers questions and then talks to Buddy outside her townhouse.  Buddy looks so different.  He shaved off all his facial hair and he looks like he lost a good 50 pounds.  I don't know how to freeze the page to get a screen shot but it's worth checking out for anyone here that has Instagram.

I checked  it out (using  storieswatch) and the first thing I  noticed was that  she's  wearing  a ring on "that" finger that is NOT her engagement ring.  

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, amacmom said:

Watched the Insta-story, didn't have volume for some reason. Buddy looks older than my husband (who is 62).  

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 8.22.26 PM.png

Hard paper route.  But seriously,  this is what 20+ years of  drinking and  other drugs  will  do to you. 

• Love 3

Don't have Instagram, any screen shots of the ring on "that" finger?? Do we really think they Twit/Chase are married?? Or is it Buddy/Twit...God forbid... please send brain bleach..store has been out since Marchj!!

15 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

Don't have Instagram, any screen shots of the ring on "that" finger?? Do we really think they Twit/Chase are married?? Or is it Buddy/Twit...God forbid... please send brain bleach..store has been out since Marchj!!

No, it looks like a cheap green  stone  ring, not a wedding ring.  Maybe  someone  can get a screenshot ( insta story "random  questions") 

• Love 1

Wow Buddy's looking rough. I mean, he's always looked rough, but he easily looks late middle aged there. Maybe it's the "dad doing chores" outfit or hairline but I would have easily said 50+. 

• Love 7