Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

I was one who believed that the charade was designed by Ryan and Chase and that Whitney was blissfully unaware. What does surprise me is that he bailed out before a season of wedding planning. Perhaps the money wasn't as good as he had been promised and he couldn't accept the prospect of several more months with her.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Or maybe Chase found a real girlfriend and said fuck off to Twitney and TLC.

Or maybe Chase was actually embarrassed and/or teased mercilessly about portraying Twit's fiancé. 

Is that fat shaming or being shamed for selling your soul? 

I'm sorry but Twit is beyond fat and definitely not healthy. 

She needs to work on herself and stop blaming others.

She has the means to get healthy, i.e., ability to work out, $ to eat better, with support from fam and friends. No more excuses.

• Love 3
(edited)
15 hours ago, Me from ME said:

I was one who believed that the charade was designed by Ryan and Chase and that Whitney was blissfully unaware. What does surprise me is that he bailed out before a season of wedding planning. Perhaps the money wasn't as good as he had been promised and he couldn't accept the prospect of several more months with her.

I wonder how far they got with filming the next season before COVID shut them down. It’s possible it wasn’t very far and now the renewal either isn’t happening or is in doubt so he bailed. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Tosia said:

Or maybe Chase found a real girlfriend and said fuck off to Twitney and TLC.

Or maybe Chase was actually embarrassed and/or teased mercilessly about portraying Twit's fiancé. 

Is that fat shaming or being shamed for selling your soul? 

I'm sorry but Twit is beyond fat and definitely not healthy. 

She needs to work on herself and stop blaming others.

She has the means to get healthy, i.e., ability to work out, $ to eat better, with support from fam and friends. No more excuses.

Entirely  possible  that he met some hawt young girl. Also possible that he just got sick of  pretending.  Or maybe it was  real,  and he got sick of "Buddy,  Buddy,  Buddy. " Or he got sick of the stench of  her. 

• Love 5

Yeah or another Lennie type scenario... Chase wasn't his real name we found out one episode when she visited the yurt... He probably got fed up with being associated with her and bailed. Bet he cut his hair and went to a different style clothes and facial hair. We probably wouldn't recognize him now. And good for him!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Says a lot if both of them are scrubbing their posts. Never was anything there to begin with and now trying to erase any evidence if the fake relationship.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Colleenna said:

How did whoever posted it find out about the  breakup? Did she post it on  IG? Or is it just  speculation? 

It’s speculation based on the fact that Whitney has removed most of her posts with the two of them. And then yesterday afternoon Chase did the same. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

It’s speculation based on the fact that Whitney has removed most of her posts with the two of them. And then yesterday afternoon Chase did the same. 

Could be just a TLC ploy to keep interest up during off season.

• Love 3

This bitch fake as fuck. Bet we'll see plenty of her sitting around cutting her fake hair and resizing her face til she has the pointy chin of her dreams, but let's see how that fuckin poodle ends up looking, lol

• Love 2

Bet he cut his hair and went to a different style clothes and facial hair.

Anything to get rid of that neckbeard. And I have said before that he was quite attractive in that old picture of him in the boat with short hair and no facial hair. But now, he is developing a beer belly and sports a receding hairline and manbun. I can't help but wonder if the money to buy a stake in the bar was from the tv money.

It has to be a lot easier to maintain a relationship with someone you are very much not interested when you have an excuse not to be spending any time with them.

I mean I think it is all bullshit but entertaining the idea that Whitney is not in on the scam at this point it's going to be pretty difficult to come up with an excuse as to why you are not spending time with her.

• Love 4

I waded into the cesspool that is Whitney's self-indulgent instagram and there is still a photo of her "engagement" ring and one shot of her and "Chase" about to kiss (which was an ad for the show). But all the "candids" seem to be gone.

So here's a pat on the back for all of us who called out this fakeness from the start. I'm admittedly curious to see how the show is going to spin this next season, with poor Whitney being heartbroken yet again. She'll probably get some kind of hero edit, that she recognized that "Chase" (and probably Ryan too) were using her. 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Hana Chan said:

I waded into the cesspool that is Whitney's self-indulgent instagram and there is still a photo of her "engagement" ring and one shot of her and "Chase" about to kiss (which was an ad for the show). But all the "candids" seem to be gone.

So here's a pat on the back for all of us who called out this fakeness from the start. I'm admittedly curious to see how the show is going to spin this next season, with poor Whitney being heartbroken yet again. She'll probably get some kind of hero edit, that she recognized that "Chase" (and probably Ryan too) were using her. 

Exactly, Hana Chan!

That hero edit spin is disgusting and a deflection from Twits inability to perform basic self care . 

As are all the fake storylines manufactured to show fabulousity .

Nope. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Hana Chan said:

I'm curious too.  I'm still of the opinion that she was in on the scam, but probably had some inner thoughts/hope that after spending all that time with her fabulosity, he wouldn't be able to help falling for her.

• Love 9
49 minutes ago, princelina said:

I'm curious too.  I'm still of the opinion that she was in on the scam, but probably had some inner thoughts/hope that after spending all that time with her fabulosity, he wouldn't be able to help falling for her.

There's  an article --- apparently  in response to  this forum (HI WHITNEY! ) that claims they are  still  together

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2020/05/whitney-thore-chase-severino-still-together-instagram/

• Love 1
(edited)
38 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

There's  an article --- apparently  in response to  this forum (HI WHITNEY! ) that claims they are  still  together

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2020/05/whitney-thore-chase-severino-still-together-instagram/

LOL. That took even less time than I thought. Although, if you actually read what the article says, they don’t really have any reason to believe they are still together. It says neither TLC, nor Chase, nor Whitney have made statements or responded to inquiry. So really the article is just claiming they are still together with no different information than we have from looking at the IGs. Of course someone from TLC had to have contacted them since it’s clearly an ad for the show as the last line of the article indicates. 

Edited to add: I do suspect if Whitney actually does respond or make mention of these rumors she will claim they are still together even if they aren’t. The only way I see her admitting on SM that they’ve broken up is if the show gets cancelled and she can’t “write” the script of the breakup for the show.

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

Just curious when this article came out. I did not see a date on it (or maybe I am too tired and missed it). Most of what they are talking about is March and it says tune into the show on Tuesday?

So she wants the cats as part of the wedding? Did we ever see  Chase like the cats or play with them?

Edited by silverspoons
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Just curious when this article came out. I did not see a date on it (or maybe I am too tired and missed it). Most of what they are talking about is March and it says tune into the show on Tuesday?

So she wants the cats as part of the wedding? Did we ever see  Chase like the cats or play with them?

The date on it --- right hand side of the page, under the author's name --- is May 4, 2020 (yesterday). 

(edited)

I could be mistaken, but it looks like some photos that weren't there a few days ago are back again. As if someone pointed out that no photos of Whitney's fiance on her page would look questionable.

Considering that the whole "relationship" was made for tv (literally), we're not going to hear anything solid about what's going on between them until either the next season airs or if the show is cancelled and frees both of them to drop the charade. It's not like Chase has a ton of photos of his beloved on his page to begin with and the few on Whitney's that escaped the purge speak much about how she can't stand to live without him.

Edited by Hana Chan
  • Love 4
(edited)

I don’t really care if they’re together or not but if Whitney, Chase and TLC never responded to the author of the article, why did they conclude they’re still together or are they just saying since they didn’t say they broke up, they must still be together?  The whole thing is weird.  I mostly find it odd that Whitney is not posting a lot since she’s basically stuck inside.  I’d figure she post things with her and Bab’s looking at wedding dress,flowers, and cake!

The only page I generally looked at was Heather’s because she has nice food pics lol.   I don’t even do that now because it seems you need an account to view IG and I got rid of mine.  Anyhow, this board is far more interesting than the show lol.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Hana Chan said:

I could be mistaken, but it looks like some photos that weren't there a few days ago are back again. As if someone pointed out that no photos of Whitney's fiance on her page would look questionable.

Considering that the whole "relationship" was made for tv (literally), we're not going to hear anything solid about what's going on between them until either the next season airs or if the show is cancelled and frees both of them to drop the charade. It's not like Chase has a ton of photos of his beloved on his page to begin with and the few on Whitney's that escaped the purge speak much about how she can't stand to live without him.

I think the missing photos are still missing.  Whitney continues to have two pictures related to her “fiancé”.  One of her ring and one of them kissing.  Both ads for the show.  Casey has none except a picture of him kissing Babs.  At least that was the case an hour ago. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:

I think the missing photos are still missing.  Whitney continues to have two pictures related to her “fiancé”.  One of her ring and one of them kissing.  Both ads for the show.  Casey has none except a picture of him kissing Babs.  At least that was the case an hour ago. 

Yes that seems to be the case as far as I can tell. The few photos that are still there were there the other day when everything else disappeared. I think Chase has deleted a couple more than the last time I looked. He deleted after Whitney. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

Didn't the show stop filming fairly early in their shooting schedule? My guess is Whit and Chase aren't getting paid any more so no point in keeping this charade up.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, John M said:

Didn't the show stop filming fairly early in their shooting schedule? My guess is Whit and Chase aren't getting paid any more so no point in keeping this charade up.

Head. Nail. Hit.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, John M said:

I have always been curious about the shooting schedule. The show seems to premiere once a year in early Jan and then run about 10 weeks and it covers the year before. Production is not with Whitney 24/7. I would guess like other shows that productions comes on set dates and then when they know something big is going to happen (I have seen production teams on other TLC shows be on stand by when babies are almost due) . In the most recent season that just ended most of the content was from April -Oct/Nov? There was not much , unless I am missing off on the time frame from the first few months of the year.  Whitney has posted that they were still filming during  part of quarantine which is not happening for most shows so she still has to be under contract. Am I correct that Whitney does not get paid till production sells her episodes to the network? or does she have a minimum she gets for filming. 

So very interesting. Are Whitney and Ryan still doing their "daily" workouts ?  I was one that thought the relationship was a sham and it had nothing to do with her size, it was that she is just simply gross.  I remember someone saying that filming typically starts around April - so if filming stops, the cash that Chase and Ryan saw has now dried up - I don't do IG or Twatter- so if anyone can spill on more tea as it comes in, I am here to slurp it up

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Seems Chases IG photo comments are turned off to posts now unless it’s because I don’t have an account.  When’s the new season start filming?  If Chase is gone I wonder if Buddy will be back in the mix, I really hope not.  I wouldn’t mind them keeping Ryan on the show.  I like that he and Todd call Whitney on her nonsense at least some of the time.  If the wedding stuff is gone they should spread out some of the focus, Whitney and Ryan -NOBSACTIVE, Whitney and Heather-Cooking lessons for Whit, Whitney and Tal- self care stuff, Whitney and Todd-flailing as usual,  ugh Whitney and Buddy- Buddy chauffeurs her around in his carshare and hijinks ensue.

Im not interested in any breakup stuff, I’m not really interested in what I wrote but prefer that to Where in the world is Chase? or Buddy the Soulmate version 65387985.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

Seems Chases IG photo comments are turned off to posts now unless it’s because I don’t have an account. 

He's definitely applied limits to who can comment on his photos.

• Useful 1

A day or two ago Ryan had a comment on one of his photos that the commenter was “so upset about what is going on right now’. I have no idea if that person is an actual friend of Ryans or if he/she was even talking about Chase and Whitney, but the comment is gone now. 

I think filming for next season started a little but I assumed they aren’t filming now because of COVID. Since the disappearing IG photos and presumptive break-up, I’ve wondered if COVID has delayed and interfered with filming enough that maybe the show has been ‘unrenewed/cancelled’. So Chase said ‘no pay, no play’. 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

A day or two ago Ryan had a comment on one of his photos that the commenter was “so upset about what is going on right now’. I have no idea if that person is an actual friend of Ryans or if he/she was even talking about Chase and Whitney, but the comment is gone now. 

I think filming for next season started a little but I assumed they aren’t filming now because of COVID. Since the disappearing IG photos and presumptive break-up, I’ve wondered if COVID has delayed and interfered with filming enough that maybe the show has been ‘unrenewed/cancelled’. So Chase said ‘no pay, no play’. 

I wonder if  Ryan is  still  producing the  daily  workout  videos.  We know Twit isn't  capable of doing it.  I can say that if I was (stupid enough to be) paying  $20 a month for their  crap, they'd  better be making  new ones and  not recycling  old workouts.  

• Love 2

OK, I have a  question... I've  seen  several  posts that say Twit "unfollowed " Chase. Since I  don't  IG,  I have no idea how  you  can  determine  this. Someone  'splain please.  Did he also unfollow  her?

Also saw a post on Reddit that  claims  Chase knocked up  some other  girl who is due in August.  IF that's  true, he knocked  her up within  weeks of the Paris faux-posal. 

• LOL 3

Ha! 

Chase got some other girl pregnant while hired/pretended to be in love with Twit? 

Plot twist!

Soap opera: The Bold and the Bamboozled.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

OK, I have a  question... I've  seen  several  posts that say Twit "unfollowed " Chase. Since I  don't  IG,  I have no idea how  you  can  determine  this. Someone  'splain please.  Did he also unfollow  her?

Also saw a post on Reddit that  claims  Chase knocked up  some other  girl who is due in August.  IF that's  true, he knocked  her up within  weeks of the Paris faux-posal. 

IIRC if you follow both A and B and are viewing A’s page then it will say page A’s is also followed by B.  I assume you could scroll through their followers too.  On one of the 90 day Fiancé pages on another board it was mentioned that Whitney unfollowed then refollowed Chase’s page.  Chase never unfollowed according to the posts.  I have no idea, since I didn’t check their pages and was trying to figure out why it was on the 90 day fiancé  page.

The “pregnancy” post was also deleted, but was still being spoken about.  I never saw the original post, and I really couldn’t keep up with any of it to know what was real as I came at the tail end of it.  If it’s true, I hope the child is healthy, and all these people go about their real lives.  If it’s false, people have really gone off the deep end making up a pregnancy about a b-player on a c-list show.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Wow. That would be big and would certainly explain the sudden disappearance of Chase from her IG in a breakup frenzy. Even if Whitney was in on this being a fake romance, having Chase knock up another woman and having that info get out would ruin her ability to spin this breakup or even to stretch out the idea that they are planning a wedding. At this point, if this rumor is true, Chase’s baby will be born before they are even able to start filming again. 

So the question is, if this is true, will this be in the storyline LOL!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Wow. That would be big and would certainly explain the sudden disappearance of Chase from her IG in a breakup frenzy. Even if Whitney was in on this being a fake romance, having Chase knock up another woman and having that info get out would ruin her ability to spin this breakup or even to stretch out the idea that they are planning a wedding. At this point, if this rumor is true, Chase’s baby will be born before they are even able to start filming again. 

So the question is, if this is true, will this be in the storyline LOL!!!

I sincerely hope that this is just a  rumor.  Not for Whitney's sake (I must  confess to a little bit of schadenfreude), but because I  can't  imagine anyone  less prepared for  fatherhood than this "bro." And that's unfair to the  child. 

• Love 9
23 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

I sincerely hope that this is just a  rumor.  Not for Whitney's sake (I must  confess to a little bit of schadenfreude), but because I  can't  imagine anyone  less prepared for  fatherhood than this "bro." And that's unfair to the  child. 

So much this!!!!

• Love 2

I'm still in the camp Whit knows this is a fake story. She's just not that good of an actress to pull a relationship off this calmly. If she really thought they were in love she'd be way more obsessive, like she was with her other relationships.  There's zero passion when talking with/interacting/posting about Chase. 

But even with it fake, it must sting to A- have a network buy you a boyfriend for a story, and B- have that fake boyfriend not even stay in character and go off to knock up someone else. Although there's still option C- this is fake too and just the pre-planned end to their story. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, alabetser said:

I'm still in the camp Whit knows this is a fake story. She's just not that good of an actress to pull a relationship off this calmly. If she really thought they were in love she'd be way more obsessive, like she was with her other relationships.  There's zero passion when talking with/interacting/posting about Chase. 

But even with it fake, it must sting to A- have a network buy you a boyfriend for a story, and B- have that fake boyfriend not even stay in character and go off to knock up someone else. Although there's still option C- this is fake too and just the pre-planned end to their story. 

True, but knowing she craves attention, I bet even if this whole thing was fake - she may have still caught feelings for him.  

• Love 9
19 hours ago, Colleenna said:

If you are an Instagram subscriber, you can see who is following a person by clicking on Followers at the top of a person’s page. Whitney is still listed as  one of Chase’s 75 followers.  So she has not “unfollowed” him which she could do by just clicking Unfollow.

• Love 2

I'm 99% certain we'll never know if she was aware that the relationship with Chase was a sham. She would never admit it and anyone in production has signed an NDA. I guess an indication might be if she stops appearing in the exercise program, or, stops endorsing it.

Didn't she go to the ER a few seasons ago when she became upset when she suspected that someone was taking over her dance class? (The episode having the dialogue: You have to take me to the hospital. And the reply: The mental hospital or, the regular one?)

I'm not sure, but I think she was diagnosed as having had a panic attack. Perhaps this explains her brief recent hospitalization.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Wait. she recently went to the hospital ? Did she stay long ? 

A few days ago. on Reddit,  a woman whose mother is a subscriber to the exercise program posted to say that the mother had received an e-mail from Ryan to announce that Twit would not be in the video that day because she was in the hospital. He attached a picture of her in a hospital gown and connected to monitors etc.

I think she was in the hospital for 8-9 hours.

Edited by Me from ME
Forgot to answer the second part of the question.
2 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Hmm no Mother’s Day post for Babs?  Did anybody ever post why Whitney was in the hospital?

I noticed the same thing. I guess it isn’t too late but I would have expected a Mother’s Day post by now especially since it’s not like she could be anywhere else but home. The quieter she is on FB, the more I tend to believe the rumors that Chase knocked up someone else.  Real or fake, in on it or not, I guarantee Whitney didn’t sign up for pretending to be marrying a guy who is fathering a child with someone else. 

• Love 9
(edited)
18 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I noticed the same thing. I guess it isn’t too late but I would have expected a Mother’s Day post by now especially since it’s not like she could be anywhere else but home. The quieter she is on FB, the more I tend to believe the rumors that Chase knocked up someone else.  Real or fake, in on it or not, I guarantee Whitney didn’t sign up for pretending to be marrying a guy who is fathering a child with someone else. 

Mother’s Day post just added 🙂

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 2
(edited)

Hi Whitney!!! Looks like she grabbed the first video she found to make sure there is a Mother’s Day post. Clearly that’s an old video because they aren’t going to the gym today. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1