Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, rayndon said:

I'm sorry, but if I went to a friend's house and she expected me to visit with her on her bed while she lay there naked under the covers, or on top of them, she'd be looking for a new friend.  And, Twit does that with male and female friends!  I'm no prude, but I'll leave the naked visiting to when I'm with my partner.  

Does Whitney have any, or know any personal boundaries?  She's always pawing the guys or laying all over them.  Ick, she's sweaty, poorly groomed. Just ick.

But never with her BOYFRIEND Chase 😂😂.  TLC has to know it's just damn silly at this point. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

So just for shitzngiggles I checked  Facebook.... the nobsdance group  no longer exists.  Guess it wasn't the  big draw she thought it would be. 

You know I suspect it was more of a draw than we thought it would be. Not a huge draw, but some draw. What I think surprised Whit more was that it was work and Todd wouldn’t do it all for her. She probably figured it would be like nobsactive - reasonably successful with her breezing in a few minutes a week. She just didn’t take into account that Ryan does all of the nobsactive work. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 8

By the way, I don’t watch this show anymore.  But I love your commentary so I read that. I understand from your comments that Whitney is saying she’s 350 pounds this season. I have recently started watching Family by the Ton and Amy weighs 388 pounds.  What I have seen of Whitney when I am flipping through channels in the middle of the night, she looks no smaller than Amy and Whitney may even be shorter.

Also, from what I can tell from what I see  flipping through channels, her personality hasn’t changed much either.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 11
34 minutes ago, texasbluebonnets said:

This is from her IG account today.  Everyone leaves loving comments for her.  She calls herself a 'dumb ass' LOL

Yea - dumb ass peeing in the water. I am assuming this is from the cruise?

• LOL 6
6 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

everyone keeps commenting asking her where she is, and of course, she doesn't reply.  It's probably from the cruise, your correct.  Peeing in the water...LMAO!!!

• LOL 2
7 hours ago, Kid said:

By the way, I don’t watch this show anymore.  But I love your commentary so I read that. I understand from your comments that Whitney is saying she’s 350 pounds this season. I have recently started watching Family by the Ton and Amy weighs 388 pounds.  What I have seen of Whitney when I am flipping through channels in the middle of the night, she looks no smaller than Amy and Whitney may even be shorter.

Also, from what I can tell from what I see  flipping through channels, her personality hasn’t changed much either.

This is unclear. The 335 weight is actually on the competition website with the results so it seems that it would be accurate. HOWEVER - there are a few things we don’t know about in terms of that weight. First, do they actually do a weigh-in at the competitions or do they just ask on the registration? I assume they do an actual weigh in but who knows. Second, she is in the “and up” weight class so it’s possible for that class they just ask or whoever got her into the competition told them to put that weight on her sheet. After all theoretically it doesn’t matter since no matter what her weight it she’d be in that weight class. Personally I think she lost some weight coming up to that competition and the second it was over she was packing it on again. If she really was 335 then, she definitely isn’t now. Her height is an issue too. She’s very short - 5’1” I think maybe 5’2”. So her weight can be “less” than someone who is taller but still be “fatter”. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, 3girlsforus said:

This is unclear. The 335 weight is actually on the competition website with the results so it seems that it would be accurate. HOWEVER - there are a few things we don’t know about in terms of that weight. First, do they actually do a weigh-in at the competitions or do they just ask on the registration? I assume they do an actual weigh in but who knows. Second, she is in the “and up” weight class so it’s possible for that class they just ask or whoever got her into the competition told them to put that weight on her sheet. After all theoretically it doesn’t matter since no matter what her weight it she’d be in that weight class. Personally I think she lost some weight coming up to that competition and the second it was over she was packing it on again. If she really was 335 then, she definitely isn’t now. Her height is an issue too. She’s very short - 5’1” I think maybe 5’2”. So her weight can be “less” than someone who is taller but still be “fatter”. 

She had to step on a scale before the competition and she was #335, so that was an official weight - on that date.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

You're not allowed to jump from a cruise ship, are you?
I'm assuming she jumped from a lower vantage point.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, auntjess said:

You're not allowed to jump from a cruise ship, are you?
I'm assuming she jumped from a lower vantage point.

No you can’t jump off a cruise ship. I assumed it just was from that trip. Several of the stops would have flotations or boat rentals. But the more I look at it, it could be from that Tahoe trip. It looks more like a lake than an ocean. If it was somewhere she is right now she’d probably tell us but since she’s going out of the way to avoid the question it’s most likely an old photo. I’ve never understood why she does that but she seems to often as if it makes her look more interesting. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, rayndon said:

She had to step on a scale before the competition and she was #335, so that was an official weight - on that date.

How do we really know she was 335?  That could have easily been scripted, as with everything else in this train wreck of a show.  

• Love 3
9 hours ago, texasbluebonnets said:

How do we really know she was 335?  That could have easily been scripted, as with everything else in this train wreck of a show.  

Unless the official at the competition was into falsifying official data it was true on that day.  They showed Whit walking into a room with a scale and someone standing there while Whit stepped into the scale and was weighed.  The weight is posted on the comp results page along with all the other competitor's personal weights and lift weights.  I doubt the legit lifters would go along with having anyone's weight falsified as it could skew their standing in this comp as well as in all-around positions.

https://usaweightlifting.sport80.com/event_results?id_ranking=9&resource=8715

Edited by rayndon
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, rayndon said:

Unless the official at the competition was into falsifying official data it was true on that day.  They showed Whit walking into a room with a scale and someone standing there while Whit stepped into the scale and was weighed.  The weight is posted on the comp results page along with all the other competitor's personal weights and lift weights.  I doubt the legit lifters would go along with having anyone's weight falsified as it could skew their standing in this comp as well as in all-around positions.

https://usaweightlifting.sport80.com/event_results?id_ranking=9&resource=8715

I agree with this except for the fact that this competition also does not allow first time competitive lifters which by her own admission Whit was so somewhere along the way rules were already bent for her. It’s possible they fudged the weight too since it didn’t affect her group placement. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

I agree with this except for the fact that this competition also does not allow first time competitive lifters which by her own admission Whit was so somewhere along the way rules were already bent for her. It’s possible they fudged the weight too since it didn’t affect her group placement. 

IDK if we'll ever have all the answers to our questions about the event but I just don't think whatever body is in charge of those competitions would risk sanctions from the U.S. weightlifting assn. or whatever group is in charge of the events would risk sanctions for a stupid reality show participant.  Call me naive, but I believe the weight they show for her for that comp is accurate.  I have a feeling we don't know something regarding the rule about her event not being someone's first comp. Could she have entered some small local event that qualified her for the state?  IDK, I just feel neither TLC nor the production company would put the event in jeopardy simply for their pitiful show, nor do I think the organizers would knowingly go along with rigging it or bending the rules for Twit.  I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.  

Edited by rayndon
  • Love 5
48 minutes ago, rayndon said:

I just don't think whatever body is in charge of those competitions would risk sanctions from the U.S. weightlifting assn. or whatever group is in charge of the events would risk sanctions for a stupid reality show participant. 

They could have gotten permission from USA Weightlifting. Obviously someone agreed to let TLC bring cameras and lights into the meet. Why wouldn't they OK a fake participant who couldn't alter the standings in any way, if the organization was paid enough? Given the other fake events Whitney has participated in,  I don't see that as too much of a stretch.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 3

Can you imagine Whitney pregnant?  I mean, 'eating for two' she'd run with that.  She'd have to hire a few full time nannies and one caregiver for herself.  I don't see any motherly instincts in her, except when it comes to her cats.  She's too much of a narcissist to know what it's like to love unconditionally.  

• Love 6

When I first started watching this show season 1 episode 1 many years ago, the theme I got right away was, "Oh a fat girl is trying to find love." and that's been the theme of her entire life.  She's had to prove to everyone that even though she's as fat as she is, love will find her.  Honey, it's not your weight that is the problem.  Well, it is, but you are so self-absorbed, you can't think of anyone but yourself.  A relationship goes two ways, not one.  Just admit that you are in love with yourself and call it a day.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

So, Chase had an instagram post advertising a special "Hollywood Premiere" Latin Night at his club on Saturday ,March 14, 2020. The announcement included  "Filming Live Reality TV Show!"  A slightly breathless response from a fan: "Will Whitney be there tonight?" got the answer "Yes she will!!"  Filming next season already?

45 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

So, Chase had an instagram post advertising a special "Hollywood Premiere" Latin Night at his club on Saturday ,March 14, 2020. The announcement included  "Filming Live Reality TV Show!"  A slightly breathless response from a fan: "Will Whitney be there tonight?" got the answer "Yes she will!!"  Filming next season already?

I saw that and was thinking it was pretty early to be filming. I also thought it was interesting that supposedly Whitney was with Chase in Wilmington which we have never seen before and yet not one IG photo of the occasion? I guess it was just for the filming. Still nothing showing them going about their lives together unrelated to the show. 

• Love 6

I saw that and was thinking it was pretty early to be filming. I also thought it was interesting that supposedly Whitney was with Chase in Wilmington which we have never seen before and yet not one IG photo of the occasion? I guess it was just for the filming. Still nothing showing them going about their lives together unrelated to the show. 

Oh, now you done challenged Twit to post such a  photo. Wonder how long it will take her to  demand that  Chase put one up on his IG? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Colleenna said:

Oh, now you done challenged Twit to post such a  photo. Wonder how long it will take her to  demand that  Chase put one up on his IG? 

That was actually part of my motivation to make the comment. I always find her photo responses hilarious. They never tell the story she thinks they tell. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

How far back is this timeline?  How could they go to France during this virus epidemic?  I heard that the girls were going to go back to France to plan her wedding.  Planes are shut down especially internationally.  How did she even get a seat on an international flight? Did she have to pay for two seats?  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, texasbluebonnets said:

How far back is this timeline?  How could they go to France during this virus epidemic?  I heard that the girls were going to go back to France to plan her wedding.  Planes are shut down especially internationally.  How did she even get a seat on an international flight? Did she have to pay for two seats?  

They went last October and I’m pretty sure when she flies she gets two seats in first or business class

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

The "Hollywood Premier" was two days ago in real time. I wonder if it was cancelled.

Given our girl's penchant for tasting food off of other people's plates, and the fact that I doubt that she is in peak health both she and those around her are at risk. She doesn't appear to do cardio, I doubt if her intestinal biome is in optimal condition (too much alcohol and sugar, too few greens) and if she still smokes her ability to overcome an infection with Covid-19 is in question.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

The "Hollywood Premier" was two days ago in real time. I wonder if it was cancelled.

Given our girl's penchant for tasting food off of other people's plates, and the fact that I doubt that she is in peak health both she and those around her are at risk. She doesn't appear to do cardio, I doubt if her intestinal biome is in optimal condition (too much alcohol and sugar, too few greens) and if she still smokes her ability to overcome an infection with Covid-19 is in question.

I looked at the  web site for the  bar and didn't  see any announcement that it was  cancelled.  But everyone  knows that  young people are  "ten feet tall and  bullet proof. "  Or at least  they think they are.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

She may be chronologically young but I would place money on whether she is free of underlying conditions. But she thinks she's young and healthy...and beautiful...and sexy...

I was thinking  more of the other bar patrons, who would  most likely be  early  20s (I think the bar is  close to a  college. It seems to  cater to the  college  crowd.) And although  Twit seems to  THINK  she's  still 20, she isn't.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Me from ME said:

She doesn't appear to do cardio, I doubt if her intestinal biome is in optimal condition (too much alcohol and sugar, too few greens) and if she still smokes her ability to overcome an infection with Covid-19 is in question.

With the general state of her health if she gets COVID-19 she's probably toast.

She's a super morbidly obese smoker who most likely has diabetes. While her physical age is under 50, her metabolic age probably is not.

Her poor hygiene and inappropriate level of physicality with everyone gives her a good chance of getting infected considering how contagious this virus is.

I don't see her taking any of that seriously so this is probably about to get interesting.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, cherenkov said:

With the general state of her health if she gets COVID-19 she's probably toast.

She's a super morbidly obese smoker who most likely has diabetes. While her physical age is under 50, her metabolic age probably is not.

Her poor hygiene and inappropriate level of physicality with everyone gives her a good chance of getting infected considering how contagious this virus is.

I don't see her taking any of that seriously so this is probably about to get interesting.

I just hope  she doesn't  infect her parents. At their ages, they are  at extremely high risk. 

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

I just hope  she doesn't  infect her parents. At their ages, they are  at extremely high risk. 

That would be tragic. And she's such a selfish bitch she probably would infect them.

• Love 6

I think this show was filmed so far in advance that the Covid19 virus was not here at that point. But I wouldn't for a second think the Twit would not care who she exposed to it if she ever was infected...even her parents...and if she did she would be crushed in retrospect... fat lot of good it would do her parents (pun intended).

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

So, would she be able to sit next to her fiance on the flight? How dreadful.

She only does that when it's someone else's dime. When she pays for flights, she pays for one seat and just spills over into the seat next to her.

• Love 1

As noted above, the Paris trip was well before the virus hit so there wasn’t any issue there. But I do wonder, since it appears they have started filming, how much the current restrictions will affect the filming. It seems that they filmed at Amplify (Chase’s job) last Saturday which was likely the last time that place will be open for a while. Their FB page currently says events are cancelled (but there is a picture of Whitney with the staff of the club). I am assuming a good chuck of the plot for this season is wedding planning with visits to venues and cake tastings and dress shopping etc. That will be difficult to do right now especially with the entourage required to film this stuff. Most venues are currently dealing with cancelled and postponed events, not fake filming for an imaginary event. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Their FB page currently says events are cancelled (but there is a picture of Whitney with the staff of the club).

And she is dressed like the portly mother of the young girls shakin' it on the dance floor.  What, Whit - you're finally in a setting where your (always inner and nearly always outer) skank wardrobe and "dancer" persona could feel at home, and you turn into June Cleaver?  Or did your " intended" ask you to tone it down so as not to embarrass  him more than necessary under the circumstances?

(Scroll down to see pic on Facebook. And you can click on it to see it larger. And OMG, those shoes!! In a nightclub!)

Edited by Ketzel
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

And she is dressed like the portly mother of the young girls shakin' it on the dance floor.  What, Whit - you're finally in a setting where your (always inner and nearly always outer) skank wardrobe and "dancer" persona could feel at home, and you turn into June Cleaver?  Or did your " intended" ask you to tone it down so as not to embarrass  him more than necessary under the circumstances?

(Scroll down to see pic on Facebook. And you can click on it to see it larger. And OMG, those shoes!! In a nightclub!)

I think this is just further evidence that this was a show event and probably separate from the real nightclub. After all they couldn’t really film in that kind of noisy situation. So she was probably told by the producers to put some damn clothes on. It seems the only times she does cover herself is when she’s told to by the show. I can’t account for the shoes. Even my 80 year old mother who needs special stable shoes because she has two artificial hips and an artificial knee doesn’t have shoes that ugly. I suppose it’s because she can’t fit her feet into normal woman’s shoes. I suspect the athletic shoes she wears during “workouts” are men’s. They would be wider.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

I think this is just further evidence that this was a show event and probably separate from the real nightclub. After all they couldn’t really film in that kind of noisy situation. So she was probably told by the producers to put some damn clothes on. It seems the only times she does cover herself is when she’s told to by the show. I can’t account for the shoes. Even my 80 year old mother who needs special stable shoes because she has two artificial hips and an artificial knee doesn’t have shoes that ugly. I suppose it’s because she can’t fit her feet into normal woman’s shoes. I suspect the athletic shoes she wears during “workouts” are men’s. They would be wider.

Those fugly shoes are  slides. She doesn't have to  bend over to  put them on ('cause she  can't  bend over)--- just slide her foot in. Kinda like flip-flops  but without the  piece between  your  toes.

• Love 6
On 3/15/2020 at 7:59 PM, Ketzel said:

Not with the quarantine, surely?

• Love 1