Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, teachermomma3 said:

This outfit looks terrible.  I'm a plus sized woman and I am comfortable in my skin, but I would never wear this.

I’m not even sure what is going on with her outfit.  Are those tights with a moccasin type shoe or is a black boot with moccasin bottom.  The skirt does not flatter her stomach because it’s too tight.....perhaps she needs better SHAPEWEAR.  The top is a nice pattern, but she looks too short for the coat.

• Love 9
(edited)
48 minutes ago, Dot said:

Apparently, Tal has deleted his IG. acct. Anyone know anything about that?

I’m not sure but Jon’s account is private now. Don’t know if it’s related.  Hopefully, they just got tired of the people writing too many political comments.

I wonder if the Whitney’s Boone pictures are to convince us they all hang out or they are just promoting the road to the ring.  I notice Whitney is promoting her weightlifting coach’s website link on IG instead of NOBSActive or dance.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 1

Got to agree with Chase, not a super flattering photo (for either of them). When your hairline is receding, a tight pulled back bun only highlights it. And I'm not sure what's going on with her knee but it looks like she's popping out of her socks/tights. 

• Love 5

It’s a sad commentary on how she usually looks when my first thought was ‘at least she’s fully dressed’. That said, not a flattering outfit. Definitely too tight. Do they sell a ‘bra’ for lack of a better term to lift up her saggy front layer there? It seems like it would help. 

• Love 10

Does anyone else think  it's  odd that Chase  manages a  bar, but he's not  there on the WEEKEND,  which is when  most  bars are super  busy? I'm  betting  this Boone trip is  show related, so he's  getting a  TLC paycheck. 

• Love 10
9 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

It’s a sad commentary on how she usually looks when my first thought was ‘at least she’s fully dressed’. That said, not a flattering outfit. Definitely too tight. Do they sell a ‘bra’ for lack of a better term to lift up her saggy front layer there? It seems like it would help. 

Shape wear can help to a point but when you're as big as she is, it just smooths out how round you are. Nothing is going to hold in that paunch. The key is to wear things that fit, are well constructed and not vacuum sealed to your ass. That skirt, if she insisted on wearing that style, needs to be at least a size bigger so that it follows the lines of her body without turning into a topographical map. Her tights were also too small because while she apparently got into them, they turned pretty transparent on her thighs which are the biggest parts of her body. The shoes also didn't help. Either black shoes or taller boots would have created a more pleasing line.

• Love 12
18 hours ago, teachermomma3 said:

This outfit looks terrible.  I'm a plus sized woman and I am comfortable in my skin, but I would never wear this.

That's an AD? She looks like a sausage wrapped in cheaper material.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

I concur completely with the person who said that she sees herself as  being svelte, and young, and fashionable. Too bad that she doesn't have someone who will advise her how to dress properly, and too bad that even if she did she wouldn't listen.

• Love 10
(edited)

I totally support the rights of people to wear what makes them happy, regardless of their size. Having said that, I also reserve the right to be judgmental as hell. If you wear something that isn't flattering, doesn't fit or is inappropriate for the occasion, I sure as hell will give you a serious side-eye.

Complimenting Whitney for wearing something other than leggings and a tank top is, to be kind, setting the bar awfully low. We've seen her wear things that fit, stylish and are appropriate for someone of her size but that usually is when someone else is dressing her. When left to her own devices, she leans towards things that are skin tight which aren't particular flatting on anyone regardless of their size. Nor does she have the sense to pair something close to the body with something that has a bit of flow. That shirt she was wearing with a skirt like this would not have been at all bad (this skirt is available on Eloquii).

image.png.a9bba3ae02a3cb04a1b4d3bac9ac1de4.png

If you look on the Eloquii site (which has some of the nicest and most stylish plus size clothing I've seen), there aren't many outfits that are snug all over. Slim skirts and pants get paired with looser blouses or sweaters. A wider-legged pants or pleated skirt can have a closer fitting top. It's all about balance.

Edited by Hana Chan
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

Did you notice that all three of the men Whitney has been involved with has a beard?  Lennie, Buddy and now Chase is growing a beard.  My only guess is because they use the beard as a disguise because they don't want to be recognized when out with Whtney.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, texasbluebonnets said:

Did you notice that all three of the men Whitney has been involved with has a beard?  Lennie, Buddy and now Chase is growing a beard.  My only guess is because they use the beard as a disguise because they don't want to be recognized when out with Whtney.

And they all use fake names, they’re really going deep cover:

Buddy=Luby

Lennie= Nathaniel 

Chase=Casey

Seriously though all of them, I’ll throw Avi in too (if that indeed is his real name), seemed so lackluster while interacting with her.  Buddy has the most chemistry with her and he doesn’t let a chance go by without letting us know he did NOT sleep with her.  The three that either really are/were/pretending to be her boyfriend seem at best cordial with her.  I get the alleged international scammer couldn’t appear on tv,  but Lennie seemed to be uncomfortable, missing, or confused whenever he was supposed to appear onscreen.  Chase gets his lines out, but with minimal enthusiasm, unless Ryan, his dog, or a beer is around.  

• Love 13
13 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Buddy=Luby

Lennie= Nathaniel 

Chase=Casey

Seriously though all of them, I’ll throw Avi in too (if that indeed is his real name), seemed so lackluster while interacting with her.  Buddy has the most chemistry with her and he doesn’t let a chance go by without letting us know he did NOT sleep with her.  The three that either really are/were/pretending to be her boyfriend seem at best cordial with her.  I get the alleged international scammer couldn’t appear on tv,  but Lennie seemed to be uncomfortable, missing, or confused whenever he was supposed to appear onscreen.  Chase gets his lines out, but with minimal enthusiasm, unless Ryan, his dog, or a beer is around.  

The only real and very nice guy she ever liked was Roy.  He didn't have a girlfriend like Whitney thought he did.  He had a boyfriend but did not want to come out on her show.  He was very nice to her on camera, but during a radio podcast he stated that she thought he was a 'player' because he sent her a few text messages, and well, was not really that interested in her.  And Roy didn't have a beard. LOL

Ever since the very beginning of her show, she has always tried to convince us, the audience that she was worthy of love, and has had many boyfriends.  Because her weight was not an issue with her love life, according to her, she had to prove to the world that she could fall in love just like skinny girls do.  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Hana Chan said:

I totally support the rights of people to wear what makes them happy, regardless of their size.

I'm just offended by how cheaply made the dress looks and I doubt the construction will hold up given that it looks to be about two sizes too small for her. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Hana Chan said:

I totally support the rights of people to wear what makes them happy, regardless of their size. Having said that, I also reserve the right to be judgmental as hell. If you wear something that isn't flattering, doesn't fit or is inappropriate for the occasion, I sure as hell will give you a serious side-eye.

Complimenting Whitney for wearing something other than leggings and a tank top is, to be kind, setting the bar awfully low. We've seen her wear things that fit, stylish and are appropriate for someone of her size but that usually is when someone else is dressing her. When left to her own devices, she leans towards things that are skin tight which aren't particular flatting on anyone regardless of their size. Nor does she have the sense to pair something close to the body with something that has a bit of flow. That shirt she was wearing with a skirt like this would not have been at all bad (this skirt is available on Eloquii).

image.png.a9bba3ae02a3cb04a1b4d3bac9ac1de4.png

If you look on the Eloquii site (which has some of the nicest and most stylish plus size clothing I've seen), there aren't many outfits that are snug all over. Slim skirts and pants get paired with looser blouses or sweaters. A wider-legged pants or pleated skirt can have a closer fitting top. It's all about balance.

But....but....but... that's  FAT SHAMING! 😉

• LOL 7
Just now, Colleenna said:

But....but....but... that's  FAT SHAMING! 😉

Fuck that. I mock people of all sizes. I'm an equal opportunity mocker. My personal favorite was the woman last summer wearing a very silky summer dress with a very blousey bodice and no bra. Her boobs were rolling about like two potatoes in a sack.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, texasbluebonnets said:

The only real and very nice guy she ever liked was Roy.  He didn't have a girlfriend like Whitney thought he did.  He had a boyfriend but did not want to come out on her show.  He was very nice to her on camera, but during a radio podcast he stated that she thought he was a 'player' because he sent her a few text messages, and well, was not really that interested in her.  And Roy didn't have a beard. LOL

Ever since the very beginning of her show, she has always tried to convince us, the audience that she was worthy of love, and has had many boyfriends.  Because her weight was not an issue with her love life, according to her, she had to prove to the world that she could fall in love just like skinny girls do.  

2 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Buddy=Luby

Lennie= Nathaniel 

Chase=Casey

There’s a difference between nicknames (Chase and Buddy) and an alias (Lennie).

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Buddy=Luby

Lennie= Nathaniel 

Chase=Casey

in an IG photo he's got a picture of his girl dog and Whitney and his caption says "my two number one girls"  Interesting...and that was a recent picture.

• LOL 3
31 minutes ago, texasbluebonnets said:

in an IG photo he's got a picture of his girl dog and Whitney and his caption says "my two number one girls"  Interesting...and that was a recent picture.

I noticed that  Jon is not in the  group  photo  up in Boone. What with Tal deleting his IG account,  Jon making his private,  and Jon missing  from the photo,  I'm  concerned that  there may have been a falling out  somewhere. 

• Love 1

OK, I'm just going to put this here because I don't know where else to...

TLC is running promos for 'The road to the ring!" for Whit.

I guess stupidly, I thought was Whit was being an idiot and while it was a completely unreasonable time frame from meeting to engagement, particularly given how little actual time they seem to spent together for the show, that we are just seeing a truncated version of their relationship but there must be other stuff going out outside the show.

Are they actually going to do a meeting to engagement in one season of this show filmed over a couple of months?

• Love 1

I wonder if reality TV is where people go to work when they have DUI/DWI convictions and have trouble finding a "real" job. I'm not NOT telling y'all to go look anybody's mugshots up, but nothing good ever comes from exclaiming someone's real, full name on camera.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, SenshusWoman said:

I wonder if reality TV is where people go to work when they have DUI/DWI convictions and have trouble finding a "real" job. I'm not NOT telling y'all to go look anybody's mugshots up, but nothing good ever comes from exclaiming someone's real, full name on camera.

Don't be  coy. Are we talking Twit or  her "fiance?"

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

When she screeched her "fiancé"'s full name out in the yurt, I was like, "Ooh better look that up" just because I am nosy like that, and lo and behold it looks like Whit just prefers men who have substance abuse and self control issues. I did not save his mug shot to my device as I didn't intend to post it, but anyone can look it up. His sister who came to Yurt Weekend also seems to have a bit of a...troubled history of her own with booze, and although she doesn't have anything to do with it, Whitney's circle of friends plus all the alcohol we saw in her room seasons 1 & 2...these factors added up are all very interesting to me. I think alcohol plays a very specific role in Whitney's life.

• Useful 10
  • Love 6

I hesitate to post this since we know she lurks here and I don’t want her to take this as an endorsement of her current attire, but here it goes. This skirt outfit really highlights her fupa (is that how you spell it). At least her leggings seems to hold it in place a little more. I think she might look better if she wore nice leggings, the thicker kind of part cotton yoga leggings rather than the nearly see-through stuff she has and a nice tunic top with some kind of shape under the breasts. If she had a decent bra and a top that highlighted her breasts and then was loose on the bottom half with leggings underneath it might camouflage the fupa some. It would also eliminate the need for those tights that are being stretched to the edge of their capabilities. 

It just seems like even though a leggings and tunic outfit would be more casual, if they had nice quality ones and good shoes it would overall look nicer than a “dressier” option that does nothing for her shape. 

• Love 7
8 hours ago, SenshusWoman said:

When she screeched her "fiancé"'s full name out in the yurt, I was like, "Ooh better look that up" just because I am nosy like that, and lo and behold it looks like Whit just prefers men who have substance abuse and self control issues. I did not save his mug shot to my device as I didn't intend to post it, but anyone can look it up. His sister who came to Yurt Weekend also seems to have a bit of a...troubled history of her own with booze, and although she doesn't have anything to do with it, Whitney's circle of friends plus all the alcohol we saw in her room seasons 1 & 2...these factors added up are all very interesting to me. I think alcohol plays a very specific role in Whitney's life.

Damn, his sister’s google search was really eye opening.  Also how is someone with a DWI allowed to manage a bar?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 3/2/2020 at 2:26 PM, texasbluebonnets said:

Oh her behavior with Roy!  If a guy I showed interest in told me he had a girlfriend I would assume that either he had a girlfriend, or he was trying to let me know he wasn't interested without hurting my feelings.  Instead she publicly berated him - in front of his colleagues and on the radio even! - trying to get him to admit he did NOT have a girlfriend.  As if he's going to finally give in and say, "You know what, I don't.  Let's go out on a date!"  I was actually hoping he'd say, "You know what, I don't.  I just have no interest in dating you and I wish you'd take a hint."

22 hours ago, John M said:

Are they actually going to do a meeting to engagement in one season of this show filmed over a couple of months?

Spoiler

I'm pretty sure he's "proposing" in Paris 😄 

Edited by princelina
I don't think it's actually a spoiler but just in case :)
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
19 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I think he looks better with shorter hair...

Oooh! Show and tell! She’s not on the show but let’s throw Ryan’s girlfriend in there too with the mugshots. Still searching for Ryan’s because we know he has to have one out there circulating around. This is a group of winners I can tell you.

0F55C40C-F3D4-4D8B-BEDE-BBF3AC9B0895.jpeg

Edited by oneintroduction3
  • LOL 1
On 3/1/2020 at 1:24 PM, teachermomma3 said:

Her Fupa is moving south, and those booties make her legs look like stove pipes. 

20 hours ago, Donut Bear said:

image.jpeg.e8fe48de971291c234b554ac3d428b26.jpeg

He looks like a serial killer.

• Love 6
On 3/3/2020 at 9:16 AM, Colleenna said:

Don't be  coy. Are we talking Twit or  her "fiance?"

Buddy  is the one with the police record

2 hours ago, Barbara Please said:

Her Fupa is moving south, and those booties make her legs look like stove pipes. 

what happened to Chase's long hair?  Did he cut it or just pulled back?

48 minutes ago, texasbluebonnets said:

what happened to Chase's long hair?  Did he cut it or just pulled back?

That was from what appears to be a 2016 mugshot, not recent.  4 years have been hard on him and he is too young to have that happen so quick. I think @SenshusWoman nailed it with the drinking- last night she professed, aww shucks, I really dont drink that much anymore or hardly - yet Todd seemed uber surprised. Chase seems like a nightly drinker, and I am sure if they are just hanging out at her house watching "documentaries" I am sure the booze is flowing. It's the same thing with her saying she doesn't smoke or quit smoking  - but just hid it from the cameras 

• Love 12
Just now, 3girlsforus said:

Ok dumb question here. What is the difference?

The pannus is a pendulous  mass of abdominal  fat that hangs sort of like an apron down from the  waist. Fupa is  an accumulation of  fat on the mons pubis. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 3/3/2020 at 6:11 PM, Meowy said:

Damn, his sister’s google search was really eye opening.  Also how is someone with a DWI allowed to manage a bar?  

ask Buddy!!

53 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Chase has a DWI? Colour me shocked.

Whitney can really pick em eh?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 3/4/2020 at 1:30 PM, Barbara Please said:

haha.  I do not think he is handsome whatsoever.  None of her ex's are anything to write home about except maybe Roy, but he's gay. and Roy was never her boyfriend.

• Love 6
19 hours ago, texasbluebonnets said:

haha.  I do not think he is handsome whatsoever.  None of her ex's are anything to write home about except maybe Roy, but he's gay. and Roy was never her boyfriend.

Chase reminds me of Charlie Day. image.jpeg.6ec99cf12a1de946dff692d95f425b25.jpeg

• Love 2
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

You know - Tal is a grown up. I suspect a night hanging out with a friend and her cats is much closer to what he considers to be a normal Friday night than that ridiculous frat party/house warming. 

excellent point about the frat party apposed to having a quiet Saturday night with your cats oh yeah, and Tal

• Love 4
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

You know - Tal is a grown up. I suspect a night hanging out with a friend and her cats is much closer to what he considers to be a normal Friday night than that ridiculous frat party/house warming. 

Where is her fiance Chase on a Saturday night?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3