Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

34 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

OMG. Today's  IG is a bunch of pics in her bathing suit... obviously a model shoot for  Torrid. Her poses are ridiculous. 

Please don't post them here. I need to keep down what little I'm eating.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why Torrid would pick her as a model, as she very much older than their demographic (even if she doesn't act like it). There are plenty of attractive, plus sized models in that age group that would be far more appealing to the teens and twenty-somethings that Torrid sells to.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

OMG. Today's  IG is a bunch of pics in her bathing suit... obviously a model shoot for  Torrid. Her poses are ridiculous. 

With baby smooth skin and all (yeah right!) 🤣

• LOL 4

She has a large social media following.  875K people seeing your clothes with one post is nothing to sneeze at.  That is really all it comes down to.  That's why its so surprising that she only has a handful of endorsement deals and that they are really sporadic.  Usually people with that big of a following are constantly promoting something.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Pachengala said:

I don’t see any evidence from that post that it’s sponsored by or partnered with Torrid. She just @s them in her caption, and the photog is her normal guy, 

In the IG story it had at the top of the story pic paid partnership or sponsorship I forget how it was worded at the time.

ETA picture 

4B114648-0115-4DBD-822A-FCE889C218A8.thumb.jpeg.79583de2c83857ffd8c5795bd633d8e1.jpeg

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, teachermomma3 said:

Isn't it obvious that this person is a natural to become a personal trainer ?

Doesn't that picture scream " Weightlifter" to you?????

The jokes write themselves,  don't they? 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

There used to an old joke that eating too much chocolate lead to.......small feet!  OMG, how true this joke is when you look at Twit's teeny-tiny tootsies in relation to her overall mass.

And for a "dancer", I would think she'd be able to point her toes a little better than that......

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

In the IG story it had at the top of the story pic paid partnership or sponsorship I forget how it was worded at the time.

ETA picture 

4B114648-0115-4DBD-822A-FCE889C218A8.thumb.jpeg.79583de2c83857ffd8c5795bd633d8e1.jpeg

Interesting! I wonder why she didn’t tag the post itself...

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Kiki620 said:

There used to an old joke that eating too much chocolate lead to.......small feet!  OMG, how true this joke is when you look at Twit's teeny-tiny tootsies in relation to her overall mass.

And for a "dancer", I would think she'd be able to point her toes a little better than that......

I can’t stop staring at her feet! Has taking the brunt of her excess weight over the years misshapen them? I wear a size 5 in shoes and my feet don’t look nearly as tiny.  They almost remind me of pictures I’ve seen of foot binding. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, sempervivum said:

I particularly like the way the blue green fronds of the coverup print are echoed by her blue green veins peeking through the cellulite lumps of her thigh. 

Wow.  You  just elevated snark to a whole new level.  I’ve got nothing for that !  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
12 minutes ago, Meowy said:

I can’t stop staring at her feet! Has taking the brunt of her excess weight over the years misshapen them? I wear a size 5 in shoes and my feet don’t look nearly as tiny.  They almost remind me of pictures I’ve seen of foot binding. 

It's  all about perspective.  If you were also the size of a  small buffalo,  your size 5 feet would   look  tiny, too!

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

There is nothing attractive or flattering about that swimsuit. All it does is show just how big she really is. Not that any swimsuit would hide her size in any way, but a well constructed one-piece or tankini that gives her boobs a bit of support and and her torso a bit of shape would be a lot more flattering.. Even those gigantic cottage-cheese thighs wouldn't be so offensive if she wore a proper swimsuit that fit.

Oh, who the hell am I kidding? There is no way she would wear something classy if it covers her in any way because that's fat-shaming (rolls eyes). Not unless she's being paid to wear something a bit more appropriate.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, Hana Chan said:

Please don't post them here. I need to keep down what little I'm eating.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why Torrid would pick her as a model, as she very much older than their demographic (even if she doesn't act like it). There are plenty of attractive, plus sized models in that age group that would be far more appealing to the teens and twenty-somethings that Torrid sells to.

I’m 45 and I shop at Torrid. Well, their online clearance. 😳

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

ETA picture 

It's a weird picture.  If you photo-shopped everything ahead of the front line of her cover-up she looks like a normal size woman wearing a dress.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

It's a weird picture.  If you photo-shopped everything ahead of the front line of her cover-up she looks like a normal size woman wearing a dress.

It's so bizarre, now that you mentioned it, that's all I can see. 😂 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Careful, there, Whitney - if you break that  pool handrail, they're gonna make you pay for it.

Did you see the  comment  "At one point, that handrail was  straight"? That person  wins the Interwebz!😂😂

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

If she’s worried about manners, I suggest Chase wrap her in a tarp next time she heads out to brunch in a sports bra or browses a store in her underwear.  I can’t believe this uncouth foul-mouthed pudding of a woman has the nerve to question someone else’s etiquette.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
21 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Careful, there, Whitney - if you break that  pool handrail, they're gonna make you pay for it.

How many crew members did it take to help get her into that position?  A small crane too perhaps?  And to get it down too.  Maybe they were propping her up and just photoshopped that out?  Like they do with her chins.  Because we know she absolutely can't lift her leg up.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
30 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

TLC is running the hell out of the show promo of those two tatted up pigs rolling around in bed.  Seen it on other channels too.   Oh the drama!!!, who will Twit choose.....her best friend or the man she loves???  🤣🤣🤣

🤢🤮🤢🤮

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Chasten Buttiegieg has one just for their dogs, and I love it - so I'm not going to snark on having a page for her cats.

My cat has her own YouTube channel...

Somewhere someone is looking at that Insta post and thinking Oh my God, I touched that same rail just an hour later while trying not to think about Whitney's ass cheek.

• LOL 5

Didn't Whitney and Buddy get matching tattoos while in Hawaii or some other vacation?  I think they both have the same tattoo on their bottom right leg on the back side of their legs.  I remember during the tell all Whitney couldn't stop talking about Buddy and then showed their matching tattoos.  I bet Chase won't like that!!!

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, texasbluebonnets said:

Didn't Whitney and Buddy get matching tattoos while in Hawaii or some other vacation?  I think they both have the same tattoo on their bottom right leg on the back side of their legs.  I remember during the tell all Whitney couldn't stop talking about Buddy and then showed their matching tattoos.  I bet Chase won't like that!!!

They did  indeed. Hers is lower left calf. Supposed to be  an iceberg or glacier,  but looks more like origami  to me. 

• Love 3
On 2/26/2020 at 10:27 PM, Irate Panda said:

If she’s worried about manners, I suggest Chase wrap her in a tarp next time she heads out to brunch in a sports bra or browses a store in her underwear.  I can’t believe this uncouth foul-mouthed pudding of a woman has the nerve to question someone else’s etiquette.

She also urinates in hot tubs....she's high class.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Today, Whitney has posted a video of her dancing with Todd to Lizzo's "Boys."  I didn't know instagram did throw-back days, but I guess Whitney does, because she posted the same video on November 5, 2019. No wonder the crowds are lining up to learn all her new and different choreography on NoBSdance!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Today, Whitney has posted a video of her dancing with Todd to Lizzo's "Boys."  I didn't know instagram did throw-back days, but I guess Whitney does, because she posted the same video on November 5, 2019. No wonder the crowds are lining up to learn all her new and different choreography on NoBSdance!

I don't  remember  how many members  nobsdance had a month ago  but now it's  32, and you've got to  figure Todd and Twit count for 2 of those. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, teachermomma3 said:

Did he really think it was *he* who looked bad or was he trying to keep her from embarrassing herself in that horrible get-up?

• LOL 6
3 minutes ago, Jenny8 said:

Did he really think it was *he* who looked bad or was he trying to keep her from embarrassing herself in that horrible get-up?

I had to do a double take upon looking at this picture as at first glance I thought she was with Ryan and not Chase.  Both Ryan and Chase needs to get a new barber.  Their hair is horrible.  And yeah, Whitney's clothing attire is nothing to be desired.  But what would we expect from her anyway?

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, Dot said:

Apparently, Tal has deleted his IG. acct. Anyone know anything about that?

Here's  hoping that  maybe  he and jon got married  and he has a new IG account in his new  name. 

• Love 6