Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

Doesn’t Dancing with the Stars have a consistent cast of professional dancers who are then paired with celebrities who aren’t dancers? Whit probably assumed she hasn’t been invited because she’s a “professional dancer” so it would be unfair to the rest of the competition. 

• LOL 11
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

Doesn’t Dancing with the Stars have a consistent cast of professional dancers who are then paired with celebrities who aren’t dancers? Whit probably assumed she hasn’t been invited because she’s a “professional dancer” so it would be unfair to the rest of the competition. 

Oh, goodie! Yet another excuse for inability to do something.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

I don't know - if they were willing to cast Olympic ice-dancers, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't characterize Big Whit as a ringer. 😄

But ice dancers don’t twerk so clearly they wouldn’t be considered dancers 😂😂

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 2/7/2020 at 3:29 PM, Colleenna said:

Good lord what  a snooze  fest. I checked  out  a  Silver Sneakers  class the other day.  It was more intense than this. 

So is sweatin to oldies.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 2/9/2020 at 3:31 PM, 3girlsforus said:

They had Elizabeth Berkeley one year who actually IS a trained dancer. And she was GOOD. I think the audience voted her off in favor of some doofus who couldn't dance well, which was stupid because the title of the show is "dancing". 

3 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

They had Elizabeth Berkeley one year who actually IS a trained dancer. And she was GOOD. I think the audience voted her off in favor of some doofus who couldn't dance well, which was stupid because the title of the show is "dancing". 

I don't watch it but I've heard tell that it's always a little controversial when anyone with any sort of dance background is cast. Elisabeth Berkley is one. Joey Fatone wasn't a dancer but as a former member of a boy band, he knew his way around some choreography and people thought that also was an unfair advantage. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I wasn't sure where to post this.  It's photos of her engagement celebration.  There are some that are really good. My goodness, I'm in shock really.  If this is a giant hoax, they sure did spare no expense. lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I wasn't sure where to post this.  It's photos of her engagement celebration.  There are some that are really good. My goodness, I'm in shock really.  If this is a giant hoax, they sure did spare no expense. lol

Those look like pictures from Paris or her cruise so I’m not sure how much out of pocket they actually paid. 

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Maybe post it in the Unpopular Opinions: Whitney's Fabulous! thread? 

All these photos are from the Paris trip which took place 6 or so months ago. You can go upthread several columns to find an extensive discussion at that time.

• Love 4

That’s literally a compilation of Instagram pictures set to a pop song. My four year old knows how to do this if you accidentally leave your phone unlocked where she can find it; it takes about a minute. Not seeing the impressive production value here. Did a fan do this? That’s the only excuse. 

• LOL 6
4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I've always thought it was so weird how many middle-class Americans fetishize the extravagance and unattainability of a vacation to Paris.

Like, you can just go, it's a major international city and a major european airline hub, you can just get like a deal on Expedia. I promise you there are thousands of people with not all glamorous lives saying "Ugh, I have to go to Paris next week" tonight.

I mean, it's a beautiful city, but it's still a major international city that lots of people need to get to easily and relatively cheaply from all over the world and priced as such.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I don’t hate Whitney although I hate a lot of her behavior, whether she acts this way for the show or it is her real personality, I don’t know.  With that said this video is basically just her pictures from Instagram in a slide show.  I made a video like this of my dog pics and it took less than 5 minutes.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, SenshusWoman said:

LMAO that's an awfully generous description, "engagement celebration" 😂 it's just a collection of overly Photoshopped and highly processed IG pictures 😂😂 I am deceased, "engagement celebration"

Lol I thought based on the description it was going to be a video of an engagement party.

• Love 3

Great photoshopped pics Whitney!  Face brightened and elongated, chins amazingly gone,  good job!!   Anyone recall a few years ago when she was FaceTiming the fabulous Avi I think, she had this big lighted halo kind of lamp device that brightened her up so that she barely looked like herself.  I guess Instagram influencers know about this crap LOL.  She's a total FRAUD. 

Like I've mentioned before, this show could have given viewers an honest portrayal of Whitney's life, but then she and the producers decided to script the shit out of it and she got more and more obnoxious and full of herself with each passing season.  The truth is that the life isn't always fabulous when you're around 400 lbs.  

Edited by Snarkastikate
I don't know why there is highlighting, no idea how that happened
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Snarkastikate said:

Great photoshopped pics Whitney!  Face brightened and elongated, chins amazingly gone,  good job!!   Anyone recall a few years ago when she was FaceTiming the fabulous Avi I think, she had this big lighted halo kind of lamp device that brightened her up so that she barely looked like herself.  I guess Instagram influencers know about this crap LOL.  She's a total FRAUD. 

I noticed that she's a huge fan of "Chase, kiss my cheek and hold it whilst I stare at the camera!" 😄 

• LOL 7
On 2/12/2020 at 10:09 PM, John M said:

I've always thought it was so weird how many middle-class Americans fetishize the extravagance and unattainability of a vacation to Paris.

Like, you can just go, it's a major international city and a major european airline hub, you can just get like a deal on Expedia. I promise you there are thousands of people with not all glamorous lives saying "Ugh, I have to go to Paris next week" tonight.

I mean, it's a beautiful city, but it's still a major international city that lots of people need to get to easily and relatively cheaply from all over the world and priced as such.

It's definitely one of the higher priced vacation options for Americans and not just a quick getaway. Chicago-Paris is at least $500 per person roundtrip, and more in summer. Add in hotels/food/local transport and sightseeing (which are more expensive given it's such a destination and people are trying to have fun) and it's easily several thousand for just a couple. And if you live in small town you have to add a stopover and travel fees to the closest airport. Not to mention it's an 8+ hour flight so add another 2 vacation days just for flights. Flying 1/4 around the world is a big privilege and event for a lot of people.

Lots of international people want to see glitzy Las Vegas or LA too but lots of businessmen groan when they get sent to corporate conferences there too. It's all about what's different and foreign to you. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Donut Bear said:

Severinobro7. Happy Valentines Day my love . Can’t wait for next year when we’re husband and wife. ❤️❤️❤️

What’s the rush?

On the other hand, Whitney responded to this with  "Love you, too, Baby. But ... it IS next year already."

Severinbro7 replied: @whitneywaythore lol I meant next year’s Valentine’s Day when we’d be married, SHEESH

I'm guessing the rush is to stage the marriage asap, or TLC might lose interest in another season. Or else it's part of the "she ends up with Buddy" storyline, so they have to rush to the end of the Chasney portion of the script. 🙂

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Nothing more romantic than your partner pointing out on social media what a moron you are. Those photos - such passion. No photos from Whitney  showing the beautiful flowers Chase sent or the romantic dinner they had together. She probably decided to keep things to herself. Yea - that sounds like Whitney. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, Ketzel said:

On the other hand, Whitney responded to this with  "Love you, too, Baby. But ... it IS next year already."

Severinbro7 replied: @whitneywaythore lol I meant next year’s Valentine’s Day when we’d be married, SHEESH

I'm guessing the rush is to stage the marriage asap, or TLC might lose interest in another season. Or else it's part of the "she ends up with Buddy" storyline, so they have to rush to the end of the Chasney portion of the script. 🙂

Jesus, Whitney's an asshole. If this thing is real, why would anyone want to marry someone who's such a jerk? It's not like she was trying to be funny--she's throwing shade. 

I guess he's finding out what he's getting into! If it's not real, it must pain him every time he has to interact with her. 

Run, Casey, run. She'll never catch you anyways. Actually, you could walk away and she still won't catch you. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Nothing more romantic than your partner pointing out on social media what a moron you are. Those photos - such passion. No photos from Whitney  showing the beautiful flowers Chase sent or the romantic dinner they had together. She probably decided to keep things to herself. Yea - that sounds like Whitney. 

Try as I might, I cannot "hear" Chase Severino referring to Whitney as "my love."  It's such an old-fashioned term of endearment.  Makes me wonder if the Valentine's Day instagram message from him was another Whitney Thore Social Media Production. In which case, she might just as well have sent herself a bouquet to photograph. Maybe she didn't think of it? Maybe she didn't want to pay for it herself?  There's just this strong sense of cluelessness or indifference on his part, and of a very juvenile sense of how a couple in love should behave on her part.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Try as I might, I cannot "hear" Chase Severino referring to Whitney as "my love."  It's such an old-fashioned term of endearment.  Makes me wonder if the Valentine's Day instagram message from him was another Whitney Thore Social Media Production. In which case, she might just as well have sent herself a bouquet to photograph. Maybe she didn't think of it? Maybe she didn't want to pay for it herself?  There's just this strong sense of cluelessness or indifference on his part, and of a very juvenile sense of how a couple in love should behave on her part.

Yea that didn’t ring very true to me either. Of course the entire post seemed fake to me. Sure there are photos of them acting “together” but they seem so staged. We are supposed to believe these are their Valentines Day photos together but there is no context. You can’t tell where or when they were taken. Photos taken that up close are usually done to make sure no one can anything else about the photo (like when and where). Why would you do that if it’s just a candid - gee we love each other on Valentine’s Day photo. Chase, or whomever posted the post, made a point of editing the location. Nothing indicating they were taken on Valentines Day. It’s like there are a stack of photos out there that are used when the situation requires. Which leads to the question, if they are such a real couple why aren’t they together for Valentine’s weekend? We know they don’t live in the same town but it’s just a couple hours apart and Whitney has nothing to keep her in Charlotte all the time (Chase even said so). So why aren’t they together? Sure, lots of people don’t bother with Valentine’s Day. But when you are engaged and have no other reason to be apart, why aren’t we seeing more weekends or even weekdays (since Chase tends bar he might be off more during the week) where they are together. I think we know the answer.

• Love 6

ITA about the apparent staging of the  Val Day photos & the stiffness of their comments. More & more, I have come to believe that Chase's comments are directed by Twit. At the least, she tells him when it's time to post one & gives him a general idea of what to write. At the most, she actually DMs him with the wording of a post & tells him to put it up on his IG page.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

. So why aren’t they together? Sure, lots of people don’t bother with Valentine’s Day. But when you are engaged and have no other reason to be apart, why aren’t we seeing more weekends or even weekdays (since Chase tends bar he might be off more during the week) where they are together. I think we know the answer.

Exactly.  This is their first Valentine's Day.  Why are there no pics on Twit's Instagram of the two of them out for a romantic dinner?  Why no pic of the flowers and romantic card he sent her?  Oh wait those things never happened did they.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

We are supposed to believe these are their Valentines Day photos together but there is no context.

Some fan commented that these are part of the same sequence Twit posted on 2/5 and are hence  NOT V-day  pictures.  Guess Casey and Twit didn't  realize  that  not all of their worshippers  have the attention  span of a  hummingbird  on crack.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, Donut Bear said:

Severinobro7. Happy Valentines Day my love . Can’t wait for next year when we’re husband and wife. ❤️❤️❤️
 What’s the rush?

My first thought was a year is not fast to get married and then I remembered that they haven't even been together for a year, do they even live together yet?

• Love 4
Just now, John M said:

My first thought was a year is not fast to get married and then I remembered that they haven't even been together for a year, do they even live together yet?

They don’t even live in the same town. In some online interview Chase pointed out that she has no need to live in Charlotte and could move to Wilmington where he is but she glared at him.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, John M said:

I moved in with my husband 7 months after I met him and we were married one year, almost to the day, after we met. But we were old...

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I moved in with my husband 7 months after I met him and we were married one year, almost to the day, after we met. But we were old...

Well there does not seem to be any reason to wait a long time to get married - it does not appear that any date has been set.  They are not young, have no pressing careers to attend to, are not living together, and one would think they would set a date so they can be together if in fact she is his “love”

• Love 3

Whitney again talked about her clock running out in regards to having a baby. Does she really think she will ever get pregnant? She would need fertility treatments and I really doubt any doctor would be willing to help her get pregnant when she is morbidly obese? The first thing she would have to do is lose weight, and I don't see that happening.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Our wedding was 8 months after our engagement and we had been together for 2 years when we got engaged...

But almost all of those two years were spent living together and we kind of skipped over a bunch of stuff because we had been best friends for years, everyone was sure we were hiding a secret relationship before were together romantically but we weren't.

I like the argument between the ones who think she took the picture herself and the ones who want to know who took the picture, and isn't it kind of creepy to have someone photographing you while you sleep? (Also, the one who asked, if it's a selfie, where's her elongated rubber arm holding the camera?) I also wonder why he's wearing a hat.

Interesting that Whitney thinks this pic (which she "just found") ... "pretty much sums us up. 😂 💤" What does she think the picture conveys? She gets naked and he starts snoring?

Edited by Ketzel
  • LOL 13

I use a tablet, so I'm not always sure what I'm seeing. Is Twit's torso bare? Are those her nipples? I think the photo is creepy, too, and also wonder who's taking a photo of a mating couple as they sleep. Ryan? Buddy? Daddy? (It wouldn't surprise me if it were Glenn since he admittedly likes to record every moment of his baby's life.)

Or maybe it's Donna Lee? Who perhaps lives in the rafters & comes out occasionally to haunt Twit.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Dot said:

I use a tablet, so I'm not always sure what I'm seeing. Is Twit's torso bare? Are those her nipples? I think the photo is creepy, too, and also wonder who's taking a photo of a mating couple as they sleep. Ryan? Buddy? Daddy? (It wouldn't surprise me if it were Glenn since he admittedly likes to record every moment of his baby's life.)

Or maybe it's Donna Lee? Who perhaps lives in the rafters & comes out occasionally to haunt Twit.

I’m traumatized by what I’m actually seeing and what you think you may be seeing.  I doubt Whitney has a shirt on but you don’t really see anything but her flabby arm, part of her armpit, and hand.  We also see a hairy arm with a possible mosquito bite belonging to Chase and I believe Whitney is taking the selfie with her other hand.  Chase is either pretending to be asleep, passed out or counting dollars in his head.  The whole picture is confusing at best.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Donut Bear said:

I wish I had not seen this.  But some of the comments are hilarious. One comment said she was a human mattress and several others suggested the whole romance was a big fake.

image.png.85ead8b43738d148fe84a927d51e576e.png

🤢🤮🤢🤮

I really wish we had a throw up emoji we could use on the bottom of the page with the others.

eta: And yeah, why is he wearing a hat???

Edited by Gramto6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

That is the weirdest picture. Sure it’s nauseating but it’s also bizarre. The body parts don’t seem connected to the proper parts of bodies - and not because they are erotically entwined, because they just seem “off”.  Lots of weirdly bent body parts. I would look for more details but the photo makes me 🤮

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

I like the argument between the ones who think she took the picture herself and the ones who want to know who took the picture, and isn't it kind of creepy to have someone photographing you while you sleep? (Also, the one who asked, if it's a selfie, where's her elongated rubber arm holding the camera?) I also wonder why he's wearing a hat.

Interesting that Whitney thinks this pic (which she "just found") ... "pretty much sums us up. 😂 💤" What does she think the picture conveys? She gets naked and he starts snoring?

My first thought was  "Oh, so you bore the  shit out of him."

• LOL 5
22 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I think she wants us to believe that they just had marathon poopshute sex and he collapsed on her back... but with his HAT on? lol 

I wonder if he also wears his socks to bed.... sexxxy  🤮

So she's lying on her stomach, not her back as I thought? (I'm still having a problem putting all the body parts together.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
56 minutes ago, Dot said:

So she's lying on her stomach, not her back as I thought? (I'm still having a problem putting all the body parts together.)

Yup she's laying on her tummy.....   If you look closely you can see a little of her back tattoo under the rumpled neckline of Chase's shirt.... It looks like a dark spot or shadow but it's her tattoo.

• Useful 2
6 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Yup she's laying on her tummy.....   If you look closely you can see a little of her back tattoo under the rumpled neckline of Chase's shirt.... It looks like a dark spot or shadow but it's her tattoo.

Ok - so that makes more sense. So the conversation went something like this. 

Whitney: Chase come in my room we need to take photos for social media

Chase: But you aren’t wearing anything

Whitney: That’s ok - just lay on top of me

Chase: No way - that’s not in my contract

Whitney: Fine - I’ll turn over and you can lay on my back but that’s my final offer

Chase to himself: If leave on my shirt and hat people will know we didn’t just do it

• LOL 12
  • Love 5
On 2/16/2020 at 9:14 AM, 3girlsforus said:

Ok - so that makes more sense. So the conversation went something like this. 

Whitney: Chase come in my room we need to take photos for social media

Chase: But you aren’t wearing anything

Whitney: That’s ok - just lay on top of me

Chase: No way - that’s not in my contract

Whitney: Fine - I’ll turn over and you can lay on my back but that’s my final offer

Chase to himself: If leave on my shirt and hat people will know we didn’t just do it

OMG you totally nailed it, very funny.  Assume this Chase thing will be over at the end of this season. If we're all supposed to be convinced that a normal good looking dude can be attracted to this morbidly obese loudmouth who wears a sports bra and leggings 90% of the time, I'm sorry it ain't working.  The next episode seems to be ONCE AGAIN all about Buddy, the human slug.  I guess he's  so hard up for cash that he's up for whatever the writers throw at him.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 7