Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

@Dot which thread is the facetime  thing  in? I saw it  but now can't  find it. 

It’s in this thread about 10-15 posts up from your question unless it got deleted. She posted it on Instastories.  They seemed to be having a good time.

Edited by Irate Panda
2 hours ago, Colleenna said:

@Dot which thread is the facetime  thing  in? I saw it  but now hi juju can't  find it. 

The Face Time photo was in Twit's NYE IG story & it's gone now. I can only think that @Irate PandaPANDA has named where the conversation in the forum occurred since I don't remember one.

13 minutes ago, Dot said:

The Face Time photo was in Twit's NYE IG story & it's gone now. I can only think that @Irate PandaPANDA has named where the conversation in the forum occurred since I don't remember one.

Thanks, @Irate Panda pointed me to the  post. I couldn't  tell if the  tiny thumbnail is  Chase or  not.  And I don't  Facetime,  so I'm  clueless about  whether it's  him.

9 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Thanks, @Irate Panda pointed me to the  post. I couldn't  tell if the  tiny thumbnail is  Chase or  not.  And I don't  Facetime,  so I'm  clueless about  whether it's  him.

Yes,  the tiny photo on the screen is him and on his screen Whitney or Ryan would be the tiny photo and he would be the bigger screen, @Colleenna @Dot.

The weird part of that FT call is that Chase hasn’t even answered yet. His name and the little profile pic at the top mean they’re currently calling him. Big Whit is probably crying because he’s ignoring her calls 🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

See this is why everything seems like B.S. Sorry, but if I  just got engaged, heck even we were just "in love", I would be spending the holidays with my man. If he is in Wilmington, surely he has a place - you come spend the night or a few days, if he had roommates, you get a Days Inn . If he was working that the klerb, you go and hang out at a table for a few hours, bring Heather, heck bring Babs.  

Did they even set a date ?  Things that make you go hmm

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Did they even set a date ? 

Whitney said on one of her instagram "ask me anything" stories that they hadn't set a date. Cynical me assumed that  meant TLC hadn't committed to airing A Very Special Episode (including paying for the wedding and all the trimmings) yet.

Edited by Ketzel
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
37 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

See this is why everything seems like B.S. Sorry, but if I  just got engaged, heck even we were just "in love", I would be spending the holidays with my man. If he is in Wilmington, surely he has a place - you come spend the night or a few days, if he had roommates, you get a Days Inn . If he was working that the klerb, you go and hang out at a table for a few hours, bring Heather, heck bring Babs.  

My thoughts exactly. Even if somehow you can explain not spending Thanksgiving and Christmas together, New Years Eve makes no sense at all. He works at a club for god’s sake. GO THERE!! So you spend most of the night with your friends. So what. You are still nearby and can be with him when he gets off. Plus if he had enough of a break to FaceTime her (although as posted above even that might have even fake) then he has enough of a break for a quick kiss at midnight. Just stupid. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Whitney said on one of her instagram "ask me anything" stories that they hadn't set a date. Cynical me assumed that  meant TLC hadn't committed to airing A Very Special Episode (including paying for the wedding and all the trimmings) yet.

Haha TLC might be able to afford to pay Chase to get "engaged" - but married?  That might be too expensive 😂

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

My thoughts exactly. Even if somehow you can explain not spending Thanksgiving and Christmas together, New Years Eve makes no sense at all. He works at a club for god’s sake. GO THERE!! So you spend most of the night with your friends. So what. You are still nearby and can be with him when he gets off. Plus if he had enough of a break to FaceTime her (although as posted above even that might have even fake) then he has enough of a break for a quick kiss at midnight. Just stupid. 

Exactly @3girlsforus!  New Year’s Eve is a biggie in a relationship but that’s when it’s a real relationship!

Maybe in his paid contract with Twit he asked for triple time for major holidays and she couldn’t afford that. Come on guys, she just had to buy her engagement ring so money’s tight. 😉

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
On 12/31/2019 at 12:35 AM, Irate Panda said:

One of the posters did comment if you are working out so much, why are you still so fat?  Whitney thanked her for taking time to make such a sweet comment while other talked about PCOS being why Whitney can’t lose weight.  Someone else commented they didn’t think the first poster was being mean and wondered the same thing and they would have given up and got discouraged but it was good Whitney  still continued working out.

She can lose weight. Didn’t she lose 50 lbs? I call bull shit on PCOS.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, Bubbles1967 said:

She can lose weight. Didn’t she lose 50 lbs? I call bull shit on PCOS.

Plus she lost a 100lbs with Will before....she trots out PCOS when it suits her

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 10
23 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Yep.

Things that make you go, Oh,hell no!

Bullshit!

Edited by Tosia
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Plus she lost a 100lbs with Will before....she trots out PCOS when it suits her

In the latest show she talks about that weight loss, and how it awakened her eating disorder so I guess that's why she won't specifically try to lose weight???  

This is my first post in this forum, but I've been hate watching Twitley for a few years.  Nothing like a bunch of mid-30 year old people acting like they're still in high school!

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

In the latest show she talks about that weight loss, and how it awakened her eating disorder so I guess that's why she won't specifically try to lose weight???  

This is my first post in this forum, but I've been hate watching Twitley for a few years.  Nothing like a bunch of mid-30 year old people acting like they're still in high school!

Yes she did say she had an eating disorder when she lost 100 but this time she wasn’t watching what she ate.

I can’t believe Jessica worries about her not eating enough. Did she seriously say that with a straight face.

Oh and Whitney wants her muscles to show. She seriously thinks that’s going to happen at her size. I’ve never seen ripped blubber.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, Bubbles1967 said:

I can’t believe Jessica worries about her not eating enough. Did she seriously say that with a straight face.

Both Powells, father & daughter, have been letting Twit get away with this myth since she first proposed it in a YouTube panel discussion moderated by Will Powell. Watch it if you want to see Twit mouth that & other excuses she uses for her gross size.

Search for Will Powell Eating Protocols & select A Panel Discussion. It's pretty easy to skip forward to Twit's comments.

Edited by Dot
Added YouTube info
  • Love 4

Whitney makes an up-front appearance in an instagram photo with Chase peeking out from behind her.  Why do I find myself wondering if this is a Photoshop mash-up of two pictures?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Someone should tell Chase to stop pulling his hair back so tight or it will speed up the already apparent thinning in the front. 

I stopped sleeping in ponytails and can tell a difference (I’m a girl). 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Whitney makes an up-front appearance in an instagram photo with Chase peeking out from behind her.  Why do I find myself wondering if this is a Photoshop mash-up of two pictures?

Ha, I thought the same thing.  The size of each one vis-a-vis the other is off.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

It also looks like one of the old pics from the summer, is she reposting the same pics now?

• Love 2

Whitney just posted an instagram story in reaction to the responses she got from fans by asking what they wanted to see more of.  She says that most people want to know more about her daily life. She then recounts her life today- she napped for a while, she does that every day, she snuggles with Henchi, she's waiting for a delivery of kitty litter from Target, she spoke to Buddy on the phone and he's coming over to hang out. (Is she in Charlotte? Or Greensboro? Not clear.) Also Hope Leigh was supposed to come over but is stuck in the airport in Nashville and probably won't make it. "My life," she concludes, "is boring."

I do agree with her. But am I supposed to be all "Oooh, why is she waiting on Buddy? What about Chase? " Because I actually am finding that kind of boring, also.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, Ketzel said:

This is an old recycled photo from the summer. Still no photos of them doing anything together that isn’t for the show. And yet they are appalled that people think it’s fake. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Bubbles1967 said:

Oh and Whitney wants her muscles to show. She seriously thinks that’s going to happen at her size. I’ve never seen ripped blubber.

Yup. I've got  pretty good abdominal muscles, but they aren't  going to show themselves  until I lose the 2" layer of fat covering them.  And Whit's fat blanket is at least 8" thick. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I’m so sick of Twit’s eating disorder lies! Like everything else, she does it for attention. It’s offensive to people that have suffered with Bulimia.   In all seriousness, I had a friend from High School that passed away from it in her 30’s.  Her heart couldn’t take it.   It was so sad! 

Twit’s like that wacko, Janine, from 600lb life.  She was claiming to be Bulimic and Dr Now called her out on her lies and said “you’re 500lbs, you’re not Bulimic.” 

Anyway, I believe she said that she allegedly was Bulimic from 12-19 never got treatment for it and was able to stop? 🤔 Which tells me with even more certainly that she’s a liar. It’s like any disorder, you don’t just have it for 7 years and all of the sudden stop without treatment and therapy. 🤥

I have to congratulate her though...She really and I mean really beat Bulimia! 🙄🙄

Edited by Kaia40
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Yup. I've got  pretty good abdominal muscles, but they aren't  going to show themselves  until I lose the 2" layer of fat covering them.  And Whit's fat blanket is at least 8" thick. 

She'd have to lose, at her height, over 200 pounds before you'd see any muscle definition and closer to 250 to see abs. Even then, she would absolutely have to have skin removal surgery to see them. She'd need a body fat level under 19%. It's very, very difficult. The lowest I've gotten is 22% and that takes constant work. Arms, legs, back all looked shredded. No visible abs. They will not be visible unless I drop even more fat and get skin removed.

7 hours ago, Kaia40 said:

I’m so sick of Twit’s eating disorder lies!

She's lying about what eating disorder it is.

She definitely compulsively overeats as is evidenced by the trash in her car and being caught in parking lots eating a damn gallon tub of ice cream!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
22 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Whitney just posted an instagram story in reaction to the responses she got from fans by asking what they wanted to see more of.  She says that most people want to know more about her daily life.

I'd ask what she's going to be when she grows up, and when does she plan to do it.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, cherenkov said:

She'd have to lose, at her height, over 200 pounds before you'd see any muscle definition and closer to 250 to see abs. Even then, she would absolutely have to have skin removal surgery to see them. She'd need a body fat level under 19%. It's very, very difficult. The lowest I've gotten is 22% and that takes constant work. Arms, legs, back all looked shredded. No visible abs. They will not be visible unless I drop even more fat and get skin removed.

She definitely compulsively overeats as is evidenced by the trash in her car and being caught in parking lots eating a damn gallon tub of ice cream!

Her age would make it harder too. When my daughter was a competitive gymnast she had exceptionally chiseled abs but I don’t think her body fat level was under 19%.  But she was a teenager. And now she works out regularly but more like a regular person - not 20 hours a week of intense training - and she still has visible abs, just not as 8-pack like as before. But she’s in her early 20s, not a 30 something after losing a bunch of weight. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 4
On 1/5/2020 at 5:08 AM, cherenkov said:

Agreed. She definitely has an eating disorder, and it's not "I forget to eat most of the time."

You can be hyper-morbidly obese and still have anorexia, bulimia, EDNOS, or compulsive overeating, or even orthorexia. Granted, you won't have them for very long as they will kill you, unless you are cyclical about it--and most are. But I don't think anyone in Whit's life believes for a second that she has any other eating disorder besides compulsive overeating.

• Love 14
On 12/21/2019 at 2:11 AM, mamadrama said:

A 600 LB LIFE crossover: I can clean my own vagina!

When I first read this I thought it was related to the kitty grooming posts and though "No way is Twit that flexible."

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, goofygirl said:

I swear her one leg looks bigger than BOTH of Glenn's legs!

I bet she weighs more than anyone in that picture, and that's including the overweight giant guy on the far left.

WHY wear a low-slung swim bottom like that when you have an enormous gut? And can you imagine what the back view is like (lucky Chase!)?

• Love 4

I think the bottom is probably supposed to be like a high waist panty, but that damn gravity...

also, some wisdom from former biggest loser contestant Patrick House: “If you’re eating good clean healthy food and not overeating, you can’t gain weight. Your body doesn’t manufacture calories-you have to be putting them in.”

• Love 5
17 hours ago, goofygirl said:

I swear her one leg looks bigger than BOTH of Glenn's legs!

Hell, her legs are bigger than  BUDDY'S,  and he's  obese and a man. 

And that bathing suit.  No. Just .... no.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Hell, her legs are bigger than  BUDDY'S,  and he's  obese and a man. 

And that bathing suit.  No. Just .... no.

Swipe to see the second photo. So, you maybe think her choice of using this swim suit as boxing trunks was ill-conceived?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Looking at the third  photo in the group of four I can't help but wonder if it was taken years and years ago or, whether she digitally superimposed her head on someone else's body. The legs in those jeans are not those of present day Twitney.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Me from ME said:

Looking at the third  photo in the group of four I can't help but wonder if it was taken years and years ago or, whether she digitally superimposed her head on someone else's body. The legs in those jeans are not those of present day Twitney.

I think that's her photographer, Hope Leigh.

• Useful 1

So on today's  IG, there are a bunch of stories  that I didn't  watch. I have two issues with  her IG posts. First of all,  her lips look really  weird.  Secondly,  since when  does she have freckles? Photoshop fail! "I would  never Photoshop my pictures!" *snerk* yeah, right. 

Edited by Colleenna
Autocorrupt struck again!
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

So on today's  IG, there are a bunch of stories  that I didn't  watch. I have two issues with  her IG posts. First of all,  her lips look really  weird.  Secondly,  since when  does she have freckles? Photoshop fail! "I would  never Photoshop my pictures!" *snerk* yeah, right. 

I can’t tell if this is serious? She is using a filter - it’s right there at the top the video. It adds the butterflies, freckles and plumps lips.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Uuuugghh said:

I can’t tell if this is serious? She is using a filter - it’s right there at the top the video. It adds the butterflies, freckles and plumps lips.

It looks like something you find on Snapchat so she probably recorded it there and posted it on IG. I don’t consider that photoshopping in the way we typically accuse her of (and she denies) because butterflies etc from Snapchat are obviously not part of her body. 

1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

It looks like something you find on Snapchat so she probably recorded it there and posted it on IG. I don’t consider that photoshopping in the way we typically accuse her of (and she denies) because butterflies etc from Snapchat are obviously not part of her body. 

I didn't  see the  butterflies.  Like I said,  I didn't  watch the videos,  only saw the stills. 

This is what Twit looked like in Jan 2015. She has lost wgt, no matter how many times she claims she is not trying to.

It was obviously possible for her to carry thru with the show's initial premise: a fat woman works at losing wgt while not letting that excess wgt prevent her from enjoying life's pleasures. She could have been a real role model, not a person who espouses dangerous ideas to gullible fans.

• Love 8