Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

44 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

Not gonna lie - I would absolutely HATE being on a trip of any kind with Whiney. When I'm traveling, I'm on the go from nearly the moment the plane wheels hit the runway. When I've got only a few days to visit a city, I want to see as much as possible. That means checking in to the hotel, drop off the bag, freshen up a bit and then get moving! Besides, the worst thing to do with jet lag is go to sleep right away. It's better to stay awake and try to stick to the local schedule as much as possible so you adjust to the time difference faster.

And flying to Paris from the East coast is not that long. From Whiney's area, there won't be non-stop flights so with a quick stop over - figure 10-11 hours on average. Plenty of time to sleep on the plane so you'll be full of energy by the time you arrive. When I went to Budapest, I slept on the flight from NYC to London, got breakfast while at Heathrow, and then was awake and excited for the flight to Budapest. Got into a taxi, found my hotel and spent the afternoon walking around and getting the lay of the land before treating myself to a lovely dinner at a local restaurant (with an absolutely amazing glass of wine). Don't think that I went to bed until close to 11pm that night.

And seriously - not doing your research before booking a hotel if there was something that you were really interested in? Sheer stupidity. While I like a good hotel, it's primarily just where I sleep and I'm more interested in the area around the hotel than the hotel itself. If the bed is good, I can flush the toilet and the door locks, I'm fine. 

Yes to all of this!! I do cut Natalie a little slack with the nap for a couple of reasons. First, she flew from LA to NYC the day before going to Paris so that ramps up the time change and travel fatigue. But she also went around to see things before coming back for what sounds like a short nap to tide her over until bed. Plus she got a baguette so she’s on the right track LOL.

But the hotel room thing is just appalling to me. First, did Whitney ever consider asking Natalie?? She just booked another hotel without asking her if she wanted to move, was ok paying the new rate, wanted to pack back up and move to another hotel after traveling all night and sightseeing during the day. Nothing ever occurs to Whitney, but Whitney. You know they had to pay for the room they were in first too. If Whitney was so desperate to stay in the Oscar Wilde death room and couldn’t be bothered to do any kind of research before the trip, why not wait until tomorrow? Check out in the morning and move to the other hotel. But no - she has to double pay and inconvenience her friend because she wants it now. 

Pay attention Chase - this is what you put a ring on.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Dot said:

I agree, @Hana Chan. Twit will be a miserable traveling companion.

In my salad days, I had to take a 2-week, work-related course in Bremerton, WA. The instructor asked what I was going to do on the weekend in between. When I told her I was going to take the ferry over to Canada's Vancouver Is., she asked if she could tag along.

When we met up Sat morn, she was in 4-in high heels. I asked her if she had some tennis shoes & she said she'd be fine in her heels.

Well, she wasn't. It seems like we had to stop every 15 minutes so she could rest her feet. I got to do about 1/2 what I planned. Since then, I have tried to be very cagey when asked how I will be spending my off-time.

When we met up Sat morn, she was in 4-in high heels. I asked her if she had some tennis shoes & she said she'd be fine in her heels.

Well, she wasn't. It seems like we had to stop every 15 minutes so she could rest her feet. I got to do about 1/2 what I planned.

A few years ago a friend met me in London. We spent a few days in the Cotswolds  and planned to walk between a few of the beautiful villages which were very close together and linked by walking paths. My friend was dressed in tweeds and Mary-Janes while I opted for the jeans and trainers (running shoes). When I asked her about her footwear she told me they were her most comfortable shoes and she could go for miles. We had actually met when ballroom dancing and always danced in high heels so I thought she knew best. Well...it wasn't long before we had to change our plans and curtail our planned walk.

The Metro drivers are on strike so I'm curious how our girls were doing today. They should be getting a lot more exercise if they decide to go out to see the sights.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Me from ME said:

The Metro drivers are on strike so I'm curious how our girls were doing today. They should be getting a lot more exercise if they decide to go out to see the sights.

Natalie mentioned in her story that when she went out without Whitney she walked “a million miles in the cold’ so she was up for walking. We will have to see when Whitney is with her if they continue to hoof it. 

• Love 1

Not to defend Whitney but how tall is Natalie compared to Whitney and what is there age difference? They both look morbidly obese to me, but Natalie actually poses somewhat model like and works angles better.  

Are these posts just a vacation or are they actually promoting anything?  On a side note:

I have been pondering these pics/posts with Chase and Whitney.  Is there anyone on this board that actually believes them to be a couple?  If so, is there any particular reason why you believe that? I actually asked myself, if I thought it weren’t real because she’s fat, and I honestly believe her weight has almost nothing to do with my feelings towards her.  The only time it really does, is when she says things I medically believe to be false.  

Anyway, I guess I don’t believe it because almost every “love connection” she has had on the show has had some sort of deception behind it.  Lennie is probably the closest I believe she had a real relationship with and he changed his name and wore a “disguise”.  Avi was a scammer, her “second cousin”/doesn’t count nor does the “lesbian” ( these are in quotes because I’m not sure they weren’t just “actors”.  Buddy seemed to be a one way crush and he only seemed to pretend when he needed a place to live.

Chase seemingly can get a job, apparently a litany of them.  I find it odd, he goes from auditor to bartender/waiter or whatever y’all said he was doing before this latest gig.  He seems to be going backwards career wise.  He seems based on his pics to like to drink so maybe that why he’s working the club scene.  I’m not saying he’s a drunk, but just clubs are more fun than accounting.  He’s fairly physically fit and seems to like outdoor activities.  He’s barely 30 and he doesn’t seem based on what she’s posting like a mature guy ready to settle down.  

Anyway, if there’s somebody that believes this is real could you explain why you do?  I believe Fat women marry skinnier guys.  I believe older women marry younger guys.  I believe poorer guys marry richer women (not sure this is the case, I’m just guessing).  Maybe there’s a deeper side to Whitney they don’t show and she doesn’t post about.  Maybe even all his postings of drunken college antics don’t apply anymore.  

The only thing I can think of is Whitney actually puts these guys on pedestals and puts way more into the relationships than they do because she wants to hold on to them and if you’re a 28-30 year old dude that sounds ok to you.

sorry this was so long, but I was trying not to be a jackass to Whitney and Chase if their love is actually real.  I’m sure they don’t care.  I don’t post on they’re SM, so I’m not out to be a troll or crush their day.  I’m just curious and can’t come up with an answer I actually believe might be true, other than weirder shit has happened in the world.

FWIW, she looks happy in her pictures so I hope she is despite her foul behavior.  He unfortunately looks like he’s phoning it in.  Sadly, they could marry and have children and part of me would still wonder the validity.

eta: Not that they do or should care about my opinion Of their relationship.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 8

@Irate Panda, in photos of Twit & Natalie standing together, Nat looks to be about a 1/2,-foot taller, so that would make her about 5'8". (Since she works as a model, that would make sense.) Twit is 5'2".

IIRC, when the duo met at CurvyCon 2 years ago, Nat was 21. That would make her 23 now. Twit is 35. (Someone else may have better info on age than I.) 

I have no comment about the Twit/Chase coupling since I think it's faked for an MBFFL plot line.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Dot said:

@Irate Panda, in photos of Twit & Natalie standing together, Nat looks to be about a 1/2,-foot taller, so that would make her about 5'8". (Since she works as a model, that would make sense.) Twit is 5'2".

IIRC, when the duo met at CurvyCon 2 years ago, Nat was 21. That would make her 23 now. Twit is 35. (Someone else may have better info on age than I.) 

I have no comment about the Twit/Chase coupling since I think it's faked for an MBFFL plot line.

Thanks @Dot I don’t expect many, if any, to reply to it’s real question, but wonder if someone did this it was real WHY?  

I asked about the height because I personally think Natalie looks morbidly obese while some others didn’t, and I thought it was simply because she was taller and knew how to work her angles better.  I also thinks she has gravity on her side more than Whitney because she’s younger.  I think when she is around Whitney’s age it will become more apparent.  With that said, I do think she is pretty and people shouldn’t harass her about her weight (or Whitney). Now I do reserve the right to call bullshit if they are telling me being a couple of hundred pounds overweight has no effect on your health.  

9 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Not to defend Whitney but how tall is Natalie compared to Whitney and what is there age difference? They both look morbidly obese to me, but Natalie actually poses somewhat model like and works angles better.  

Are these posts just a vacation or are they actually promoting anything?  On a side note:

I have been pondering these pics/posts with Chase and Whitney.  Is there anyone on this board that actually believes them to be a couple?  If so, is there any particular reason why you believe that? I actually asked myself, if I thought it weren’t real because she’s fat, and I honestly believe her weight has almost nothing to do with my feelings towards her.  The only time it really does, is when she says things I medically believe to be false.  

Anyway, I guess I don’t believe it because almost every “love connection” she has had on the show has had some sort of deception behind it.  Lennie is probably the closest I believe she had a real relationship with and he changed his name and wore a “disguise”.  Avi was a scammer, her “second cousin”/doesn’t count nor does the “lesbian” ( these are in quotes because I’m not sure they weren’t just actors.  Buddy seemed to be a one way crush and he only seemed to pretend when he needed a place to live.

Chase seemingly can get a job, apparently a litany of them.  I find it odd, he goes from auditor to bartender/waiter or whatever y’all said he was doing before this latest gig.  He seems to be going backwards career wise.  He seems based on his pics to like to drink so maybe that why he’s working the club scene.  I’m not saying he’s a drunk, but just clubs are more fun than accounting.  He’s fairly physically fit and seems to like outdoor activities.  He’s barely 30 and he doesn’t seem based on what she’s posting like a mature guy ready to settle down.  

Anyway, if there’s somebody that believes this is real could you explain why you do?  I believe Fat women marry skinnier guys.  I believe older women marry younger guys.  I believe poorer guys marry richer women (not sure this is the case, I’m just guessing).  Maybe there’s a deeper side to Whitney they don’t show and she doesn’t post about.  Maybe even all his postings of drunken college antics don’t apply anymore.  

The only thing I can think of is Whitney actually puts these guys on pedestals and puts way more into the relationships than they do because she wants to hold on to them and if you’re a 28-30 year old dude that sounds ok to you.

sorry this was so long, but I was trying not to be a jackass to Whitney and Chase if their love is actually real.  I’m sure they don’t care.  I don’t post on they’re SM, so I’m not out to be a troll or crush their day.  I’m just curious and can’t come up with an answer I actually believe might be true, other than weirder shit has happened in the world.

FWIW, she looks happy in her pictures so I hope she is despite her foul behavior.  He unfortunately looks like phoning it in.  Sadly, they could marry and have children and part of me would still wonder the validity.

• Love 1

Sure, being in the hotel room where Oscar Wilde died would be interesting since I'm a huge Oscar Wilde fan, but not at over $800 per night! I'm going to agree with everyone that I highly doubt that Whitless knows who Oscar WIlde was or actually read anything that he wrote. She just wanted to be in the same room where someone famous was that just might be haunted. And not running the idea by your traveling companion is a really shitty thing to do. 

I can't wrap my mind around someone arriving in a city like Paris and not immediately want to go out and start seeing things. Even to just walk around, because Paris is such a gorgeous city. When I was in Prague, my time was spend nearly 50% of the time just walking around the historic Stare Mesto (Old Town) area. In Budapest I spent a full day exploring the old Jewish Ghetto. In Kyoto, I could spend hours strolling down the Philosopher's Path and walking through the Nishiki Market. I travel because I want to see amazing things and have amazing experiences. Not to sit in a hotel room and just send out tweets saying "Yo, I'm in Paris LOL!" Hell, one of my guilty pleasures is watching videos on YouTube about all the places that I want to visit once I'm done with my surgery. I have so many places that I want to go and it always annoys me that there are people who travel for nothing more than to post on social media a few times and mark it off their checklist.

• Love 10
20 hours ago, Dot said:

This is what Natalie looks like these days -- way smaller than Twit, with her curves in the right places. She's more like a typically overweight American woman than morbidly obese.

She is spending her time in Paris sight-seeing while Twit naps. In their taxi to the hotel, Nat gets really excited when she spots the Louvre. She turns to Twit to share her excitement & Twit shoots her the finger.

And where is Anna Celeste? The current photo of Twit putting on lipstick is credited to Hope Leigh, but I don't think she's on the trip either.

Natalie has way more allure than Whitney the Trash Bag. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

So she’s swimming naked in the hotel pool. Do you think she peed in it too?

Of course, she did! But I bet she didn't tell Natalie.

Well, OTOH, maybe she did since we see Nat sitting on the edge of the pool, not in it.

ETA: Strike that -- later video shows her in the pool.

Edited by Dot
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Is this a typo or does Thot actually mean something? Regardless of what thot means (or is supposed to say) she clearly knows Natalie is filming and she swims naked behind her making sure to show her large white ass. As usual - all about Whit.  I notice Natalie didn’t end up posting this video.

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Is this a typo or does Thot actually mean something? Regardless of what thot means (or is supposed to say) she clearly knows Natalie is filming and she swims naked behind her making sure to show her large white ass. As usual - all about Whit.  I notice Natalie didn’t end up posting this video.

WHY is she like this? "Tee hee, look at me swimming naked 'cause I can't stand if anybody who isn't me gets any attention!" Completely pathetic.

• Love 10
17 minutes ago, the-grey-lady said:

WHY is she like this? "Tee hee, look at me swimming naked 'cause I can't stand if anybody who isn't me gets any attention!" Completely pathetic.

Because she's a narcissistic exhibitionist. 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Dot said:

Why are they spending time in a tiny, indoor hotel pool in PARIS? There's so much to do & see there and you can save pool-time for when you get back home.

Or to relax after you've spent the whole day walking around Paris seeing the sights. Oh, wait.... Whitney? Walk? Wonder if they have mobility scooters available for rent? 

• LOL 4
7 minutes ago, Dot said:

Why are they spending time in a tiny, indoor hotel pool in PARIS? There's so much to do & see there and you can save pool-time for when you get back home.

I’m assuming based on the posting time that they did this at night. They didn’t post anything from the day. It seems like Natalie really wants to see Paris so hopefully she isn’t being held back by Whitney. I guess if I was staying in some fancy hotel with a private pool, I’d probably use it once as a way to relax after a day of sightseeing. Of course I’d never pay $800 for a hotel room with a private pool so it won’t be an issue I’ll ever run into. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

Is this a typo or does Thot actually mean something?

I'm assuming, based on the "posing in the pool" video that Natalie has posted, that this is a typo from Whitney, who meant to say Natalie's "hot vids."

I believe THOT is “that ho over there” or “thirsty (horny) ho over there”. It’s not a nice, fun term usually. But maybe between friends? Or whit is JELLY!!!

Edited by Uuuugghh
Clarity
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
51 minutes ago, Uuuugghh said:

I believe THOT is “that ho over there” or “thirsty (horny) ho over there”. It’s not a nice, fun term usually. But maybe between friends? Or whit is JELLY!!!

I was giving Whitney the benefit of the doubt (and also credit for being grammatically correct.) Waste of time, huh? Your interpretation seems much truer to who she is. 🙂

• Love 3
On 12/4/2019 at 2:09 PM, Dot said:

Cheese -- yum! I like cheese & can't fault Heather for enjoying it, too. Frankly, I think most of the meals she prepares seem to be both nutritous & tasty. So we'll have to agree to disagree on that one.

BTW, as far as the tag goes, it's a little joke. When her 8yo son cooks for the family, she tags it #dearfuturedaughterinlaw.

I never saw the pharmacy kerfluffle you indicate, but agree that's obnoxious behavior on anyone's part. Pharmacies can't "replace" drugs w/out a prescription;  it's against the law. But I can see why Heather would be irritated; I would be, too. Even so, I agree she shouldn't take out her irritation on the druggist.

This is the pharmacy issue I believe.

I’m not sure what type of medicine it is but I can understand why she’d be frustrated.  Withdrawal symptoms can be dangerous

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

This is the pharmacy issue I believe.

I’m not sure what type of medicine it is because I can understand why she’d be frustrated.  Withdrawal symptoms can be dangerous

Thanks, @Irate Panda, I never saw this post. It sounds like both the pharmacy clerk & Heather got a little snippy with each other.

Heather says she suffers from depression & anxiety, so I'm guessing those might be what the meds are for.

• Love 1

This trip continues to confuse me. They go to Paris. Whitney takes a nap while Natalie at least goes out to see what she can in Paris. They move to an $800 a night room. They go to a club. The next day no photos or videos of anything during the day. Natalie seems to actually want to see things so hopefully she got to. They swim in a little pool. Now they rent a car and drive to Switzerland. So they spent $1600 on two days of hotel in Paris and don’t seem to have seen much (at least not Whitney) and now they are DRIVING? to Zurich? The train system in Europe is excellent. But no, they rent a car and Whitney naps while Natalie drives 9 hours where they drive down a pedestrian walk and into a Christmas market. They are now preparing to go out and drink. I certainly hope they see something in Zurich or they might as well have gone to Vegas.

As an aside - I’ve only been to Switzerland once - a very short stop in Salzburg which was beautiful and like wandering around the Sound of Music. But I always thought Zurich was the business center.- a city. It’s not really what I think of when visiting Switzerland. What are the highlights in Zurich? Is it a highlight of Switzerland or do you think they just chose the major city in Switzerland and decided to go there? 

• Love 3

To each her own, I guess, @3girlsforus. But I heartily agree with you: I can't imagine wasting my time in Paris & now Switzerland the way they are. I suspect it's because Twit is the trip planner & Nat has little to say about it. Which renews the Q since the trip's announcement: who's paying for it? I think Twit is picking up most of the expenses which would be why Nat is so docile.

I wonder how lovey-dovey this pair will be after spending a week together.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Dot said:

To each her own, I guess, @3girlsforus. But I heartily agree with you: I can't imagine wasting my time in Paris & now Switzerland the way they are. I suspect it's because Twit is the trip planner & Nat has little to say about it. Which renews the Q since the trip's announcement: who's paying for it? I think Twit is picking up most of the expenses which would be why Nat is so docile.

I wonder how lovey-dovey this pair will be after spending a week together.

For Natalie’s sake I hope Twit is picking up the tab. Natalie clearly has very little input on their activities and she’s being treated as assistant more than a friend. Maybe she’s the “Donna” of the trip. I too wonder about the status of their relationship when this is over. In the videos Natalie makes a couple of comments that make me think she’s getting exasperated. She called her Snoozing Sarandon when pointing out that she had to drive the entire way herself and in the video where she told us that she awoke to Whitney changing the hotel room she seems annoyed there too, while trying to laugh it all off as funny. I get the feeling when this is over Natalie is going to be glad they live on different sides of the country.

• Love 5
On 12/6/2019 at 4:34 PM, Ketzel said:

I'm assuming, based on the "posing in the pool" video that Natalie has posted, that this is a typo from Whitney, who meant to say Natalie's "hot vids."

A thot is slang for a ho or slutty woman.

• Love 2

Someone is just throwing away money on this trip. Who knows what the real point of it is? I have traveled in Europe several times when DH was alive and we did 99% of it on an Euorail pass. You can get on and off the train whenever you want/wherever you want, get a taxi to the hotel or walk, whatever. Twit obviously did not do any research about this trip...they could have done so many fun trips/excursions without all the driving for Natalie and sleeping for Twit.

The exploring and walking all over Europe is amazing, I have walked so many places there I never would have thought possible. As a stamp collector as a child I was thrilled to walk the streets of Lichtenstein. Loved the stamps from there and never in million years did I think I would actually be there!!

• Love 9

@Gramto6 I didn’t understand the rental car either. The Eurrail is terrific. I’m sure Natalie would have preferred that. 

Natalie’s IG this morning features video of her walking through Zurich. As in Paris, she seems to be alone. In the early part of the video in her AirBnB she’s whispering so I can only assume she’s walking the city alone because Whit is asleep. I feel sorry for Natalie. She’s young and probably trusted Whitney to plan a good trip. She seems to really appreciate being in these amazing places. In one clip today she almost seems brought to tears by the experience. But she isn’t getting to really experience it because she’s with the sleepinator. 

• Love 6
On 12/6/2019 at 1:48 PM, the-grey-lady said:

Whitney's behavior is absolutely revolting. How does she even have friends when all she does is grab the spotlight and point it at herself, all the time? 

"Look at me I'm naked" doesn't radiate confidence or comfort with oneself, it has the opposite effect--hence why we have a topic titled, "What the fuck is wrong with her?"

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

How does she even have friends when all she does is grab the spotlight and point it at herself, all the time? 

I know it was a rhetorical question but I'll say it...Are we sure she has anybody who was once a friend/relative/business partner who she has not exhausted?

What's with her referring to Naomi as a thot? What's with her flipping the bird when her friend was excited to see a famous sight? Does she think it is the way to treat a friend or, does she think she can do anything because she is a D-list celebrity?

(Micro psychoanalysis to follow - maybe she treats people poorly because she has doubts about her own self worth.)

Edited by Me from ME
Additional thought about her delighful personality.
  • Love 5
On 12/6/2019 at 1:23 PM, 3girlsforus said:

Well at least Whitney got her "shower" in for the week 

• LOL 8
2 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I agree I think she looks really nice here.  Cute outfit.

Agreed. Of course, she had to tell us that the outfit was "gifted" to her by Torrid (ie, they gave it to her so she could advertise it for them. Small price to pay for an advertisement.) 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Agreed. Of course, she had to tell us that the outfit was "gifted" to her by Torrid (ie, they gave it to her so she could advertise it for them. Small price to pay for an advertisement.) 

Yeah I think she has to say that it was gifted per Instagram as an “influencer” if she got it for free.  Doesn’t Natalie model for torrid? I wonder if she got Whitney the hookup because Whitney has been @ torrid in her post forever but this is the first time I remember her saying she got something outright free.  Either way I like this outfit. Also why is she able to wear cardigans and winter coats here but not at home?

• Love 5
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I criticize her a lot so I just wanted to say she looks lovely and appropriate here. I wish we saw more of this. 

Lake LUZERN?  Really?  

That picture just bring up my point that she looks infinitely better when she's wearing real clothes and not squeezed into a tube of thin lycra. Nothing is going to make her look like she's a size 12, but that's a perfectly adorable and appropriate outfit. Of course, it's not something she picked out and bought for herself...

And looking at her recent pictures... she looks like she gained weight since last season. She looks a lot bigger now and no, it's not muscle from working out so much.

• Love 6
On 12/7/2019 at 5:46 PM, 3girlsforus said:

So the naked woman in the pool called Natalie a slut or a ho for taking a video of herself. ..... Ok

I'm so over her using stupid street slang lingo.Next word she will using is Bougie (Bourgeois). She sounds like a dumbass.

• Love 6