Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

You've obviously never watched "My 600 lb Life," aka Dr. Now. Some of his patients are well past size 6X.....

I watch it all the time but I had no idea what size clothing they wear.

I thought Twit was around 500 and she wears a 3X....  Or at least that's what she says.  😲

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I watch it all the time but I had no idea what size clothing they wear.

I thought Twit was around 500 and she wears a 3X....  Or at least that's what she says.  😲

No, she's actually around 400. She's pretty short. And she *should* wear a 4X leggings and a 3X sports bra. Those clothes are waaaay too tight. That was sort of my point. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Colleenna said:

No, she's actually around 400. She's pretty short. And she *should* wear a 4X leggings and a 3X sports bra. Those clothes are waaaay too tight. That was sort of my point. 

Oh I see... I didn't realize that she's that short plus I'm lousy at guessing someone's age or weight. 😮

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Oh I see... I didn't realize that she's that short plus I'm lousy at guessing someone's age or weight. 😮

5'2" .... I think that's short. Heck, I've shrunk from 5'6" to 5'4 1/2" and I think THAT'S short. 

11 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

I think she was at 400+ #s in HI, but believed her when she said she's dropped to 338 #s last season. But I think she's back up to around 360 #s now.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Dot said:

I think she was at 400+ #s in HI, but believed her when she said she's dropped to 338 #s last season. But I think she's back up to around 360 #s now.

Those IG pictures shows that she is at 400+ .

• Love 1

It's amazing how much she has gained since Paris. I think she is back to the leprechaun in the mobility scooter size. I have a feeling that she always knew she would gain back any weight that she lost  - hence the disparaging of compliments from her fans when she started exercising and getting smaller.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
55 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

It's amazing how much she has gained since Paris. I think she is back to the leprechaun in the mobility scooter size. I have a feeling that she always knew she would gain back any weight that she lost  - hence the disparaging of compliments from her fans when she started exercising and getting smaller.

I doubt she’s gained that much since Paris. That was just 3 weeks ago. Although she probably gained on the cruise but heck, everyone does. I do think she’s smaller than Hawaii but has gained since last year’s cruise. I’m never sure what a good guess for her weight would be though because she usually weighs less than you’d think because she’s so short. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I doubt she’s gained that much since Paris. That was just 3 weeks ago. Although she probably gained on the cruise but heck, everyone does. I do think she’s smaller than Hawaii but has gained since last year’s cruise. I’m never sure what a good guess for her weight would be though because she usually weighs less than you’d think because she’s so short. 

I can never guess her weight. She’d have to lose 100lb before I’d be able to really notice. Only way I can tell is by how mobile she is and whether or not she is able to pick up her feet. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

I can never guess her weight. She’d have to lose 100lb before I’d be able to really notice. Only way I can tell is by how mobile she is and whether or not she is able to pick up her feet. 

She always looks bigger becauae she is short.

• Love 2

I doubt she’s gained that much since Paris. That was just 3 weeks ago.

That was my point. I think there was a picture of her wearing a dress in France and she looked much smaller then than when sitting at the table giving her talk on the ship. I get it, she isn't very tall so even a few extra will show.

• Love 1

It's been a while since Twit videotaped one of her drunken weekends, but there's a short one tonight in her IG story. I don't recognize the guys. I think one is Linus, but don't know the other one. Definitely not Chase who's managing a big party at Amplify.

• Love 1

She makes a big point of telling the camera they're drinking "kombucha in a wine glass." Hard to say if that's true, but the  guy behind her, pulling a face and  saying he's not sure he can drink this, suggests it might be true.

I think that guy is her rapper pal, Christian Nance. Linus is his videographer, too, so I'm guessing he introduced the two of them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

She makes a big point of telling the camera they're drinking "kombucha in a wine glass." Hard to say if that's true, but the  guy behind her, pulling a face and  saying he's not sure he can drink this, suggests it might be true.

I think that guy is her rapper pal, Christian Nance. Linus is his videographer, too, so I'm guessing he introduced the two of them.

One thing I noticed: you can clearly see her left hand. She's wearing a ring on that finger, but it's definitely NOT an engagement ring. Looks vaguely like an owl. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

I’m thinking it was kombucha too since that’s a really weird color for wine, even pink wine. A later video shows them drinking White Claw. Of course they are single on a Friday night so that’s not really something unusual. However, she is supposedly not single and yet on a Friday night is not with the man she supposedly loves. 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Donut Bear said:

Not sure there is much difference

FA794D8E-E7C5-4F1E-94FA-109F1D357565.jpeg

I give it two more years before her show opens with her sitting in the living room with a bed sheet draped over her. She'll be doing a voice over about a doctor in Houston that she hopes can help her. He'll be her last chance to save her life. 😔

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

I give it two more years before her show opens with her sitting in the living room with a bed sheet draped over her. She'll be doing a voice over about a doctor in Houston that she hopes can help her. He'll be her last chance to save her life. 😔

And she'll be scared....  and there will be a montage of her shoving vast quantities of greasy, salty food into her gob as quickly as possible. ;-D

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Whit’s problem is she’s fooling herself into thinking she’s “healthy” because she “exercises”. And maybe right now she’s better off than she was, but she still appears to have difficulty doing things she shouldn’t have problems doing at her age (like getting up from the ground). 

it’ll catch up to her if she doesn’t lose some weight. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
58 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

it’ll catch up to her if she doesn’t lose some weight

It really will.  I agree because she's "active" she thinks she's fit but those thighs tell a different story.  She's going to be 40 in a few years and if she doesn't  attempt to at least change her diet she's going to be in for a world of pain.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Colleenna said:

And she'll be scared....  and there will be a montage of her shoving vast quantities of greasy, salty food into her gob as quickly as possible. ;-D

And be greatly insulted that she needs to reduce that amount and type of food she eats. I wonder who will be the person how gets fussed at for enabling her? So may to choose from.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, crazycatlady58 said:

And be greatly insulted that she needs to reduce that amount and type of food she eats. I wonder who will be the person how gets fussed at for enabling her? So may to choose from.

And she'll claim that she eats only yogurt, grapes, and crackers with sugar-free jam.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

It really will.  I agree because she's "active" she thinks she's fit but those thighs tell a different story.  She's going to be 40 in a few years and if she doesn't  attempt to at least change her diet she's going to be in for a world of pain.

Yes indeed... Right now she's able to pull it off but that could change dramatically once she reaches her 40's.

I can't wait to see how Twit handles it and if her "friends" stick around once she starts to fall apart.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Yes indeed... Right now she's able to pull it off but that could change dramatically once she reaches her 40's.

I can't wait to see how Twit handles it and if her "friends" stick around once she starts to fall apart.

My doctor called the risk factors for type 2 diabetes the "4F" factor: Fat, Forty, Female, with  a Family history of diabetes. Twit is fat, female, close to 40. We don't know about family history (unless I missed that discussion.) So I'd bet a lot of money that unless she turns her life around, she WILL be diabetic (if she isn't already.)

• Love 4

So in this latest post someone asks Whitney where she got her outfit. She replied:

it’s a skirt from @torrid and a mesh top from @forever21plus. The bra is from @lanebryant.

It is not normal to have an outfit description that includes your bra. If your bra is part of your outfit, you need to rethink your outfit. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:
It is not normal to have an outfit description that includes your bra. If your bra is part of your outfit, you need to rethink your outfit. 

Eh - it’s a trend right now. Scroll through the article to see Ashley Greene rocking this look. https://www.whowhatwear.com/celebrity-bra-trend

katie Holmes also wore it well earlier this fall: https://www.vogue.com/vogueworld/article/katie-holmes-explains-the-cashmere-bra-look-by-khaite

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Eh - it’s a trend right now. Scroll through the article to see Ashley Greene rocking this look. https://www.whowhatwear.com/celebrity-bra-trend

katie Holmes also wore it well earlier this fall: https://www.vogue.com/vogueworld/article/katie-holmes-explains-the-cashmere-bra-look-by-khaite

Well then that proves that my criticisms of Whitney are not related to her weight. I would tell any of those women that their bra is an undergarment, not an accessory. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

And yet she is by far the more appropriately dressed of the two.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I think it’s a pretty cute outfit. It’s a tame trend to participate in and at least it’s an appropriate bra for her figure. She’s covered and looks nice for an evening event imo. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Uuuugghh said:

I think it’s a pretty cute outfit. It’s a tame trend to participate in and at least it’s an appropriate bra for her figure. She’s covered and looks nice for an evening event imo. 

I didn't love the I-Dream-of-Jeannie hairstyle but I didn't mind the outfit either.

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Uuuugghh said:

Her shoe choice wasn’t great either, but I get that her options are (self) limited

She wore the hell out of those sandals.  Those are like the most versatile shoes ever:

Casual cuddling with your shomance:

Participating in a bikini photo shoot:

Runway strutting:

Attending a cocktail party:

Practicing your boxing footwork:

image.jpeg.6e19fb8a122fa1eb7372a0f1770176c1.jpeg

Did she ever post where she got those from? That’s who she should be endorsing.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Probably unpopular opinion I like the pool pic and the last pic on the beach.  She looks happy in them.  Maybe faking since they are posed pics but she’s wearing swim clothing on a beach, it pretty much fits, it’s an appropriate setting.  She at least looks happier than the Winnie the Pooh beach.  I really don’t care how much she weighs unless she’s trying to convince you can be healthy when you are severely obese.

The Chase thing...I don’t really believe.  I believe she could have a boyfriend.  I believe she could have a conventially good looking boyfriend.  I just don’t believe it’s this guy.  I have no way of knowing but it’s a “reality” show so already the flags go up.  I don’t care other than I guess it’s sort of fun to shake my head at some of the absurdity of her antics.  Those are the things that make her unlikeable.  I’m not saying she’s all bad.  I think Heather and Tal like her.  Buddy and she seem to have a codependent relationship.  She and Todd seem like frenemies.  Ryan I see this as mostly a business/money thing, not that he doesn’t like her but that’s not his underlying reason for being with her.  Chase seemed like this was something to do to fill his free time and hang out with Ryan while being paid/traveling.  I know we see a small part of their lives, but most of the realest things involved other people.  Buddy struggling with drugs, Babs having a stroke, Ashley having a baby, Some of the Heather/Buddy breakup and her adjusting, even some of Todd’s snark or disgust.  The only time I saw Whitney almost real was when she literally realized she could not get up on those skis and that Avi had tricked her.  If the producers/Whitney/TLC/whoever want to present half-truths they should make them way more exciting because the same wiggle and shake just ain’t doing it.

Edited by Irate Panda
Spelling errors....A LOT
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Probably unpopular opinion I like the pool pic and the last pic on the beach.  She looks happy in them.  Maybe faking since they are posed pics but she’s wearing swim clothing on a beach, it pretty much fits, it’s an appropriate setting.  She at least looks happier than the Winnie the Pooh beach.  I really don’t care how much she weighs unless she’s trying to convince you can be healthy when you are severely obese.

I agree that she looks happy and that’s great. What I don’t understand is why every photo has to be some kind of posted ‘sexy’ shot or of her ass. I feel like she’s constantly trying to star in “glamour shots’. Also, she’s 35 years old. She doesn’t need to whine or post about cramps. Grow up. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

I agree that she looks happy and that’s great. What I don’t understand is why every photo has to be some kind of posted ‘sexy’ shot or of her ass. I feel like she’s constantly trying to star in “glamour shots’. Also, she’s 35 years old. She doesn’t need to whine or post about cramps. Grow up. 

Isn’t that the point of Instagram? To post whichever photos make you feel good or illustrate your message or whatever? I don’t think we need to be concerned about the whining because most likely only her cats heard it. Filming is over so I doubt any one is around.

I may need to see a Dr - this is the 2nd time I’ve stuck up for her recently. 😬

• LOL 4
7 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I guess I never thought of the shots trying to be sexy....that was probably her intent, but I guess I was glad for once she had an appropriate outfit on in an appropriate setting, and honestly as d-list as she is there’s regular folks whining and stuntin’ on IG.  I personally don’t understand it, but I give her a small pass that she’s yapping about her day to all her fans to keep up interest for the show. They enjoy interacting with her for whatever reasons. I mean everyone else is probably back to work and Henchi is ignoring her calls.  She’s probably bored.  At least I could buy the cramps or traffic ticket stories unlike a lot of other things she post.  I must admit I look at the Sister Wives’ IG so my bar is pretty frigging low.  Hell, I’m starting to give Whitney points because she can spell, and as far as I know isn’t involved in mlm pyramid schemes and skipping town with bills due.  In the Browns defense I don’t think they pee in hot tubs or fart in each other’s faces.

With that said, I’m sure Jan 7 will roll around and I’ll be irritated again.  BTW I don’t think she will ever grow up.  I still think she’s caught in this arrested development.  As long as she has enablers, it will always be this way.  

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Uuuugghh said:

Isn’t that the point of Instagram? To post whichever photos make you feel good or illustrate your message or whatever? I don’t think we need to be concerned about the whining because most likely only her cats heard it. Filming is over so I doubt any one is around.

I may need to see a Dr - this is the 2nd time I’ve stuck up for her recently. 😬

I feel your pain, sometimes I feel like I’m defending her, but I’m really just saying in this situation the “ assholery” is moderately low .

• Love 1