Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I thought it was a dress in the still photo, but it does look like a sheer cover up in the video.  Either way it’s not worth $525, but I do like the design.

I looked more at the website and it looks much more like a dress on the models there. I don’t think it fits Whitney. On the website it’s a wrap dress that definitely overlaps for no opening and has that ‘lots of flowy fabric’ look. It says it has an elastic waist for generous sizing but it looks like  there isn’t enough fabric for Whit to have the full wrap effect. The largest size they sell is a US 24 so I can see it not being quite big enough for her.  I do like the design though too. Not $525 worth of like - but still like. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, krushin said:

There is so much C R I N G E on her Instagram today I can’t even handle it. With that heinous blue lipstick she like she just blew Papa Smurf 

Well that’s an image that will wake you up on a Saturday morning. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, krushin said:

There is so much C R I N G E on her Instagram today I can’t even handle it. With that heinous blue lipstick she like she just blew Papa Smurf 

But blue lipstick is kewlllll... (if you're 14)

• LOL 2
14 hours ago, krushin said:

I ❤️ Pork Rinds

...really though, she thinks this is sexy? It looks like she’s about to take a big fat dump

524BE7A8-7757-421A-97D3-754A4E51A3C5.jpeg

Hmmmmm, this is no longer posted on her IG. Could it be her nibs actually took to heart the comments saying it looks like she is trying to crap?  

Also, judging from the 'fashion show' pics there is no way she has 200 people with her regardless of what I read by one of her guests. That or 3/4 of the people don't go to the organized events.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Oh sweet baby Jesus, the squat in front of the PR sign!  And the smug look on her face.  Who in the bloody hell looks at that and thinks “wow, I gotta get me some of that?”

🤢🤢🤢🤮

How many people do you think it took to hoist her back up?

• LOL 3
3 hours ago, puppylover said:

Hmmmmm, this is no longer posted on her IG. Could it be her nibs actually took to heart the comments saying it looks like she is trying to crap?  

Well, it never was on her IG page but an IG story which disappears in 24 hrs.

19 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Video of the fashion show (I like the dress less with the shorts showing.  I thought it was a closed dress)

This is supposed to be a legit fashion show? Looks more like the models wore the nicest thing they packed in their luggage...a baseball jersey🙄🙄.

• LOL 3
4 hours ago, puppylover said:

Also, judging from the 'fashion show' pics there is no way she has 200 people with her regardless of what I read by one of her guests. That or 3/4 of the people don't go to the organized events.

That could be. It did look like the photo at the “workout” thing at the beginning of the week had more people than the fashion show but neither looked like 200 to me. I think either way they are getting free rooms from other sources than just meeting a quota. I’m sure their Royal Caribbean free rooms are the standard inside stateroom - MAYBE outside stateroom. I noticed Buddy has an inside stateroom. Heather has a balcony. I’m assuming she’s rooming with Whitney, although she went out of her way to make sure she didn’t say that when she posted about leaving her key in “someone’s” purse. Obviously we are supposed to believe Whit is rooming with Chase. Yea - they are so in love they didn’t even sit next to each other on the excursion bus. Anyways -  while I doubt they were comped a big balcony stateroom, I’m sure some of the upcharge rates charged to these poor sheep went to upgrade her room. 

• Love 2

Just as @3girlsforus informed us can happen to a cruise's itinerary, bad weather (rough seas) has prohibited their cruise ship from docking in the Bahamas, per Heather.

I think I'd be pretty pissed off if I spent so much money & ended up staying on the boat rather than enjoying the promised excursions. Especially if I was paying a premium price for a celebrity cruise.

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, Dot said:

Just as @3girlsforus informed us can happen to a cruise's itinerary, bad weather (rough seas) has prohibited their cruise ship from docking in the Bahamas, per Heather.

I think I'd be pretty pissed off if I spent so much money & ended up staying on the boat rather than enjoying the promised excursions. Especially if I was paying a premium price for a celebrity cruise.

At least in this situation the Bahamas stop is just the private island that belongs to Royal Caribbean - so basically a beach day. If the weather was bad enough to prevent docking it was probably bad enough to make for a bad beach day. At least it looks like nice weather on the ship, per Heather’s photo. 

The cruise companies don’t make these decisions lightly as people do get seriously bent when it happens. My parents were on a something like 45+ day cruise and one of the stops was Christmas Island. One stop in a 45 day cruise. There was something  major weather-wise that prevented them from making that stop. They had to take a major diversion around the weather. I don’t remember all the details. But apparently some people completely went mental. They thought the cruise line should refund the ENTIRE cruise and then give them another cruise for free that would stop at Christmas Island. One port in a 45 day cruise. Sure it’s disappointing but geez - get a grip. You are not getting a free cruise. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

What do we know about this Chase person?  Does he have a last name or a job? Does anyone know anything about him other than he has greasy hair and tattoos.  Why the secrecy about who he really is?  Is there info about him that I have missed?

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:

What do we know about this Chase person?  Does he have a last name or a job? Does anyone know anything about him other than he has greasy hair and tattoos.  Why the secrecy about who he really is?  Is there info about him that I have missed?

Actually to me, Chase seems to be more visible then her other “boyfriends”.  Avi  wouldn’t go on TV and was blurred after they broke up during the Nada confrontation and Lennie wore a disguise and used a fake name.  According to info in this thread Chase will be managing a club and was an auditor previously.  Whitney does post photos of him despite the awkwardness of them (I personally don’t believe they are a real couple.  My opinion may change seeing them interact on the show, but their interactions seem forced to me). He seems relaxed in photos with Ryan and even dogs, but looks awkward in these Whitney pics.  The only time he seemed loosened up was on the cruise, but he seem to have a drink in his hand at the time. I mean I understand it’s a cruise so there’s nothing wrong with drinking, but he generally doesn’t come off as comfortable around Whitney.  He seems animated in his other pictures, maybe he’s in a love trance, but it comes off as scripted.

YMMV, but unless they got married or continued to date long after the show goes off the air, I probably won’t ever think they are a real couple. I get it’s a “working” cruise, but if I didn’t know about any of these people, and just looked at pics, video and body language. I’d think Chase and Ryan were on the cruise together. Tal and Jon were together.  Whitney and Glenn were on the cruise together.  Heather was cruising solo and Buddy’s is the cabin I run by because he’s posting sweaty clothes and underwear pics.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Donut Bear said:

I know he needs a hair cut and is starting a job 200 miles away from Whitney.

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Donut Bear said:

His last name is Severino. You can look him up on Facebook, though he has removed his looooong list of "former" employment (most of which was waiter/beertender.)

• Love 2

I don’t know where the line is drawn with posting about Whit’s friends who are not on the show but are posting about her on SM so hopefully this is ok.

This woman, Nataliemeansnice, just posted on her IG story that in 3 weeks she’s going to Switzerland with Whitney. Apparently they are going to Zurich and Paris with some other girl named AnnaCeleste. Is this the fat girl world tour now??? Wasn’t Whit just in Paris? Geez.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I don’t know where the line is drawn with posting about Whit’s friends who are not on the show but are posting about her on SM so hopefully this is ok.

This woman, Nataliemeansnice, just posted on her IG story that in 3 weeks she’s going to Switzerland with Whitney. Apparently they are going to Zurich and Paris with some other girl named AnnaCeleste. Is this the fat girl world tour now??? Wasn’t Whit just in Paris? Geez.

Anna Lynn Celeste is the other photographer on the cruise besides Linus. On her IG page she calls herself a body positive photog.

It appears Diva Twit can go nowhere these days without ensuring she is captured on film.

I've never gotten the sense that Natalie is much more than an opportunist. She has claimed to be a model. She facilitates the cruise fashion show b/c of her presumed fashion sense & contacts in the fashion world. She has sucked onto Twit like a giant limpet. I'm thinking Twit is probably paying for this trip or maybe it's one of TLCs promo tours. Either way, I can't see Natalie paying for it.

• Love 1

Today's IG is a video of the "dance off" between her and some guy named Jonathan. It's also the "end of cruise" cocktail party. As usual, no actual dancing on Whitney's part --- just arm waving, butt wiggling and crotch grabbing. 

No sighting of Chase at the party. He's probably in the bar. 

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Dot said:

Anna Lynn Celeste is the other photographer on the cruise besides Linus. On her IG page she calls herself a body positive photog.

It appears Diva Twit can go nowhere these days without ensuring she is captured on film.

I've never gotten the sense that Natalie is much more than an opportunist. She has claimed to be a model. She facilitates the cruise fashion show b/c of her presumed fashion sense & contacts in the fashion world. She has sucked onto Twit like a giant limpet. I'm thinking Twit is probably paying for this trip or maybe it's one of TLCs promo tours. Either way, I can't see Natalie paying for it.

It will be interesting to see what this trip is for. If it’s a promo tour, TLC would be paying for them both. Frankly I hope Twit is footing the bill for Natalie. It would be kind of funny to see a grifter get grifted. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

It will be interesting to see what this trip is for. If it’s a promo tour, TLC would be paying for them both. Frankly I hope Twit is footing the bill for Natalie. It would be kind of funny to see a grifter get grifted. 

Natalie claims to be  a fashion designer. Looking at the craptacular clothes on her IG pages, I wouldn't let her design my cat box filler. 

• Love 3

I’m assuming it’s referring to the temporary tattoos someone brought for everyone with tattoos of inspirational sayings of various forms saying things like ‘I’m powerful’ or “I am worthy’ etc. and there was a tattoo that said NOBS (with the NO on top of the BS). Glenn put that on his neck. There was a photo a few days ago.

• Love 1

Natalie just preempted Twit's annual tease about when the next cruise will happen. It's scheduled for Jan 2021, which would also be when a season 8 would start. Does this possibly mean TLC has given Twit a heads-up that S-7 is the end of MBFFL?

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Dot said:

Natalie just preempted Twit's annual tease about when the next cruise will happen. It's scheduled for Jan 2021, which would also be when a season 8 would start. Does this possibly mean TLC has given Twit a heads-up that S-7 is the end of MBFFL?

Don’t tease me!!  But seriously I’ve been wondering this for a while. She seems to be stepping up the pace on other shills and projects so I’ve been wondering if she had been sensing the end of the gravy train. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

I know nothing about producing television shows but would they really cancel her show before this season has even aired? What if (bear with me for argument’s sake) this season is a big hit? Wouldn’t they want to keep that going?

• Love 1

January  2021 might be when another season starts to air, but the filming for it would be over, right? No reason why Whitney and friends couldn't hold a Season 8 Premiere Party on the ship . . . . 😞

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 1

Even assuming they went from Ft. Lauderdale to Charlotte to Greensboro, how did this trip take 17 hours? I wonder how many stops Whit requires because of her size. 

I feel a little sorry for Heather. You know Whit didn’t take into account that some people have to go back to a job when she scheduled a drive back to NC. I’m sure it was completely at Whitney’s pace. After all, she can take 2 naps every day so what’s a little lost sleep. 

C36EE64B-C9BA-45D2-AE21-4B6B0D16C96C.jpeg

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Even assuming they went from Ft. Lauderdale to Charlotte to Greensboro, how did this trip take 17 hours? I wonder how many stops Whit requires because of her size. 

I feel a little sorry for Heather. You know Whit didn’t take into account that some people have to go back to a job when she scheduled a drive back to NC. I’m sure it was completely at Whitney’s pace. After all, she can take 2 naps every day so what’s a little lost sleep. 

C36EE64B-C9BA-45D2-AE21-4B6B0D16C96C.jpeg

Well, It's almost 12 hours of driving from Ft. Lauderdale to Greensboro, and of course there are the necessary stops for gas, food, and bathroom breaks. And that's assuming they didn't hit rush hour traffic or construction delays anywhere along the route. So 17 hours isn't that unreasonable.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Well, It's almost 12 hours of driving from Ft. Lauderdale to Greensboro, and of course there are the necessary stops for gas, food, and bathroom breaks. And that's assuming they didn't hit rush hour traffic or construction delays anywhere along the route. So 17 hours isn't that unreasonable.

I guess - I’ve done the Orlando-DC drive (about 100 miles longer but similar trek) many times and even with the hideous traffic that is always in the DC area and construction often in GA I’ve never had it take 17 hours. But then again we are ‘stop for bathroom, pick up some food, and keep going’ kind of people. I do hope the trip was that long for them because of the distance, probable time needed in Charlotte to drop everyone off, and mutually desired stops rather than Whit demanding extra stops because - well she’s Whitney. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Ketzel said:

January  2021 might be when another season starts to air, but the filming for it would be over, right? No reason why Whitney and friends couldn't hold a Season 8 Premiere Party on the ship . . . . 😞

I agree w/ everything everyone has said about why a cruise & S-8 premiere could coincide. I can add a few more. She has exhausted the Nov-Dec itineraries & needs a new one. Fans who are in retail haven't been able to vacay in Dec. She only has the months Jan-Apr & Nov-Dec when MBFFL is not being filmed. Even so, I still think Jan is an odd time for her cruise.

4 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I guess - I’ve done the Orlando-DC drive (about 100 miles longer but similar trek) many times and even with the hideous traffic that is always in the DC area and construction often in GA I’ve never had it take 17 hours. But then again we are ‘stop for bathroom, pick up some food, and keep going’ kind of people. I do hope the trip was that long for them because of the distance, probable time needed in Charlotte to drop everyone off, and mutually desired stops rather than Whit demanding extra stops because - well she’s Whitney. 

Wasn't Chase with them? Wouldn't they have to drop him off in Wilmington? Not that that would add too much to the trip, but maybe it took a couple of hours to pry him out of Whitney's arms.

• LOL 5
4 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I'm just going by Google Maps. They show an average speed of 70 mph (according to Google Maps, DC to Orlando is about 12.5 hours of actually driving). I've never actually done that drive ---- anything over 300 miles and I prefer to fly. 

Besides, you KNOW they've got to stop periodically so that people can get away from the stench. 

• LOL 3
52 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

I'm just going by Google Maps. They show an average speed of 70 mph (according to Google Maps, DC to Orlando is about 12.5 hours of actually driving). I've never actually done that drive ---- anything over 300 miles and I prefer to fly. 

Besides, you KNOW they've got to stop periodically so that people can get away from the stench. 

Gad - can you imagine the stench? Who knows how often or effectively she was able to bathe on the ship too. So a week of Caribbean heat with questionable bathing - all of that stink in those folds... guess that’s why they don’t argue the windows being down. I prefer to fly too but with 5 people in our family airfare adds up quickly so driving it is. 

1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Wasn't Chase with them? Wouldn't they have to drop him off in Wilmington? Not that that would add too much to the trip, but maybe it took a couple of hours to pry him out of Whitney's arms.

I hadn’t thought of that. I was thinking Ryan, Whit, and Chase in Charlotte and Heather in Greensboro but since Chase is starting his job in Wilmington it seems like he has either already moved there or will be doing it very soon. Maybe the extra time was explaining to Whitney that his filming contract is over and she isn’t moving to Wilmington. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I still don’t get why they don’t fly. I mean it’s not that expensive of a flight even with Whitney having to buy an extra seat or let the two lovebirds drive down and everybody else flies, if Whitney doesn’t like to fly.  She flew to Hawai’i and Alasker or was that ok because it was TLC’s dime? Has Whitney ever posted why they drive down there as opposed to fly?  Maybe Heather can save an extra day of vacation to give her a recovery day next time.  

Has Whitney officially posed the next cruise date or just Natalie?  Also is January any better or worse for cruising?

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Has Whitney officially posed the next cruise date or just Natalie?  Also is January any better or worse for cruising?

Just Natalie, in an IG story Q&A on her flight home. If Twit learns, she'll be pissed since she likes to tease out info like that to her fans.

As far as driving to Ft Lauderdale, I think it started out 4 years ago as a fun part of the vacay for 3 old friends. And you can take more luggage in a car than on a plane.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Dot said:

And you can take more luggage in a car than on a plane.

And God knows, one pair of Whitney's leggings would take up a lot of suitcase space. Plus she probably packs lots of cookies and other snacks to tide her over between trips to the buffet.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Why is Twitney the only one wearing shoes on the beach?

The Snowshoe Effect?

I have a theory why the people on this NOBS cruise knew the date of the next one. If a deposit is made for a future cruise while still on board there will be onboard credit available when that cruise is taken.  Since she had to shill so hard for this one it was a way to have people sign up while this experience was fresh in their memories and before other priorities intervened. BTW the advance deposit is refundable if it isn't used. I think she saved herself some work - as long as they follow through.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:
Why is Twitney the only one wearing shoes on the beach?
The ass crack pic is so gross... *barf*

I'll toss out an unpopular opinion and say that I think this photo is cute. Everyone's smiles seem genuine and I like the outfits on the people to the immediate right and left of Whitney. 

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I'll toss out an unpopular opinion and say that I think this photo is cute. Everyone's smiles seem genuine and I like the outfits on the people to the immediate right and left of Whitney. 

I agree. They look like they are having fun. I also don’t think it’s all that weird to be wearing waterproof sandals on the beach. We do it all the time - even into the ocean. In fact, especially into the ocean. You never know what is living on the ocean floor that you might step on. Better to have some protection between you and the ocean life LOL. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I agree. They look like they are having fun. I also don’t think it’s all that weird to be wearing waterproof sandals on the beach. We do it all the time - even into the ocean. In fact, especially into the ocean. You never know what is living on the ocean floor that you might step on. Better to have some protection between you and the ocean life LOL. 

Glad I'm not the only one that feels this way.  I'm a bit squeamish about stepping on things, plus a lot of time there's rocks and other foot injuring things you can't see.

• Love 2