Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

When I’ve use it out here means we out here have fun/being wild or it can be we out here hustlin’. Is there some other meaning I’m unaware of?

Her tit's falling OUT of her bra.

• LOL 3
7 hours ago, Dot said:

Twit met Natalie at CurvyCon a couple of years ago. Natalie seemed to spend a lot of time stroking Twit's ego, and landed herself a spot on the boat last year as the fasion show coordinator. Same game this year.

ETA: I called Ryan a pig for his oinking, "We out here." as his photo caption. Do you think he means out on the deck? (I don't.)

Thanks, I was unaware of Natalie past the Twins thing.  Is she considered a barnacle?

For those below I’m quoting your pictures, so my comments may not exactly go with with you’re saying.

This picture I understand Whitney posting this picture:

9 hours ago, teachermomma3 said:

This comment... 🤣What's with the influx of "I love him" posts?

20191111_164839.jpg

I don’t get why Whitney post pictures like this:

On 11/10/2019 at 11:47 PM, krushin said:

8D4E600B-00B9-4DF4-A45A-EB8B3C0815B7.jpeg

8 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

It took me a while to figure out that lower white strip is her bathing suit and the rest is part of her leg. 

A445DB32-83A0-40A0-8A1A-84CFA6B3EE54.jpeg

Maybe I’m just getting desensitized to everything, but I’m not really bothered by her bath suiting.  It’s probably not something I’d wear but it not a great angle, so I’m not even sure what it really looks like, but at least she’s wearing a bikini near a pool and not aisle 7 of the grocery store.  I do think Natalie is pretty, but doesn’t necessarily pick the most flattering clothes.  I don’t know what her personality is really liked, so I’m sort of neutral on her, so far.

Edited by Irate Panda
5 hours ago, Dot said:

Her tit's falling OUT of her bra.

They appear from this angle to not be covered much, but it wasnt shocking to me, other than I thought it wasn’t fashionable.  I’d prefer a straight view to tell better.  I do wonder if the Cruise gives them the same dress/behavior code as everyone else or if the participants are given a separate area of the ship to hang out, this more leeway. I just hadn’t ever heard the phrase we out here used in terms of boobs although at 32 I’m losing touch with newer slang.   

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

BA4404C9-1C82-43F9-9487-C44BC26547B1.jpe

Is Twit making a "sexy" face here?  It looks like he's smelling her ass. Gross

A445DB32-83A0-40A0-8A1A-84CFA6B3EE54.jpe

Is this the girl that Twit keeps saying looks like her twin?  She needs a better fitting bathing suit, and no she doesn't look like Twit's twin.

That video of him sniffing her butt is JUST. PLAIN. TRASHY. 

• Love 4

For others who are blocked from any IG pages, such as I am with Ryan, or don't use IG, there is a great way to see IG stories. Go to

storieswatch.com

enter the person's IG name & follow the instructions.

@Ketzel pointed me to a short video filmed by ryanandreas_ of Chase talking to Glenn over cigars & cognac. The look on Glenn's face is priceless, as in "this guy is a possible SIL?"

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Dot said:

For others who are blocked from any IG pages, such as I am with Ryan, or don't use IG, there is a great way to see IG stories. Go to

storieswatch.com

enter the person's IG name & follow the instructions.

@Ketzel pointed me to a short video filmed by ryanandreas_ of Chase talking to Glenn over cigars & cognac. The look on Glenn's face is priceless, as in "this guy is a possible SIL?"

I did think Glenn looked dazed and confused.

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

They are on a beautiful ship in the middle of a beautiful ocean with beautiful weather and they want to go to a panel discussion with Twit????

You're assuming there are actually people in the audience, other than those contractually obligated to attend?

Also, I am mystified by the 4 water bottles in front of her.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Lovecat said:

You're assuming there are actually people in the audience, other than those contractually obligated to attend?

Also, I am mystified by the 4 water bottles in front of her.

This is a good point. No pictures yet showing the size of the audience. And I haven’t a clue about the water bottles either. 

23 hours ago, Colleenna said:

I didn't see an "I love you too" reply from Chase...... 

You never will. He's not getting paid to say so.

On 11/11/2019 at 7:37 PM, 3girlsforus said:

It took me a while to figure out that lower white strip is her bathing suit and the rest is part of her leg. 

A445DB32-83A0-40A0-8A1A-84CFA6B3EE54.jpeg

That thigh is bigger than my waist. Fuck. No food on earth is that good.

5 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

They are on a beautiful ship in the middle of a beautiful ocean with beautiful weather and they want to go to a panel discussion with Twit????

Great audience shot there.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I ventured over to Natalie’s page to see if there was a better picture of her bathing suit and will say pretty much every bathing suit on there is better then the one she chose for the cruise.While on there she had an old post from about a year ago from a fan that was a violent threat towards her, Whitney and whoever Tess Holiday is. Question: Did Whitney ever mention this specific incident online when it occurred?

Violence warning

Spoiler
7 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

In the comments they said all the audience was off to the left out of the shot.  Seems stupid not to include them and only Twit. 

Action where?  It looks like she took six steps total.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I ventured over to Natalie’s page to see if there was a better picture of her bathing suit and will say pretty much every bathing suit on there is better then the one she chose for the cruise.While on there she had an old post from about a year ago from a fan that was a violent threat towards her, Whitney and whoever Tess Holiday is. Question: Did Whitney ever mention this specific incident online when it occurred?

Violence warning

Hide contents

Probably fake given that Tess Holliday and the other two are in completely different arenas when it comes to being public figures and it sounds like this Natalie person wants desperately to include herself with Whitney and Tess to have more cred as a "famous fat person."

Natalie is a nobody. Outside a tiny group of fat activists and the Whitney snarkers, she's not known for anything at all. People who hate HAES/FAs and people who hate Tess Holliday are more likely to be like "Nataliie who?" than even know to send her that supposed DM.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Is Buddy the photographer now? Where’s the hopeleigh woman or did Linus replace her?

It seems that Linus is the new hope (no pun intended). In some photos and videos you can see him following Whit with his camera. I wonder if he knows she will be requiring nude photos on the balcony. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, cherenkov said:

Probably fake given that Tess Holliday and the other two are in completely different arenas when it comes to being public figures and it sounds like this Natalie person wants desperately to include herself with Whitney and Tess to have more cred as a "famous fat person."

Natalie is a nobody. Outside a tiny group of fat activists and the Whitney snarkers, she's not known for anything at all. People who hate HAES/FAs and people who hate Tess Holliday are more likely to be like "Nataliie who?" than even know to send her that supposed DM.

I agree. Plus, if it weren't fake, she would have reported it to the police. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

I agree. Plus, if it weren't fake, she would have reported it to the police. 

Well she (Natalie) did say she was working with the police on it in the post.  I have no idea who she is other than in reference to Whitney, so basically I have no idea who she is, but was just curious if Whitney ever spoke about or posted about this issue, since she’s always saying she’s getting harassed.  If someone is threatening violence that’s horrible, if people are faking it, that’s horrible too.    

Not related, is Whitney the headliner for this cruise?  I mean, I see all her posts, but like the panel talk that Buddy poorly photographed, who gets on the panel?  It’s Whitney, Natalie??, and some other woman. Does Whitney recruit these people or is the cruise just a nobodyshame cruise and anybody who falls under that umbrella could hop on board/signup with whoever runs this thing.  Is it based on your ability to shill tickets?  I had always thought this was a TLC thing until @dot corrected me , which makes sense since we don’t really see the cruise on the episodes.  

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Well she (Natalie) did say she was working with the police on it in the post.  I have no idea who she is other than in reference to Whitney, so basically I have no idea who she is, but was just curious if Whitney ever spoke about or posted about this issue, since she’s always saying she’s getting harassed.  If someone is threatening violence that’s horrible, if people are faking it, that’s horrible too.    

Not related, is Whitney the headliner for this cruise?  I mean, I see all her posts, but like the panel talk that Buddy poorly photographed, who gets on the panel?  It’s Whitney, Natalie??, and some other woman. Does Whitney recruit these people or is the cruise just a nobodyshame cruise and anybody who falls under that umbrella could hop on board/signup with whoever runs this thing.  Is it based on your ability to shill tickets?  I had always thought this was a TLC thing until @dot corrected me , which makes sense since we don’t really see the cruise on the episodes.  

Whitney has set up this cruise as a group. As part of that group reservation she would work with the cruise line to reserve spots on the ship for her workouts, talks, parties, etc. Whitney has said that these events are only for those who booked through her group which apparently justifies the significantly higher price of booking through Whitney. She is not employed in any way by the cruise line. The cruise line employees entertainers, instructors, etc to provide activities and entertainment for all guests on the cruise. The stuff we see is just for Whit’s guests. 

Edited to add... that means Whitney is NOT a headliner of this cruise. Anyone can set up a group with events if they get enough people to mean the minimums set by the cruise line, hence her panic about 6 months ago and offer for a year long payment plan when she presumably hadn’t met the minimum yet. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

About her panel discussion, at least she’s wearing a nice dress and not sticking her stank ass in the air. 1 point for Whitney, until later on when she acts like a trash bag again. 

Whitney has no idea how to behave in a distinguished manner. You can dress sexy in certain circumstances—look at jennifer Lopez. She’s got it DOWN. You don’t see her drunkenly grinding on a cruise ship, you don’t see her writhing around like a fool and she rocks some amazingly sensual looks. It’s about the behavior, not the look. 

Whitney, OTOH, looks like trash when she acts like trash. She has no class whatsoever. 

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, puppylover said:

A pic from her Facebook taken by one of her delusional followers. Who kisses like that if they are not a toddler?

thore.jpg

I continue to maintain that we need the 🤮 as a post reaction option. This is the kind of post that proves it. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 6

Clearly no one ever taught Buddy how to use the skinny filters because damn, she looks huge in this picture.  This is toddler on the beach in Hawaii territory here.  Either she has been using the skinny filter very consistently in all her photos in the last year or she suddenly gained a lot of weight over night.  The pictures of the weird shit in the garish flowered jump suit did not show her this large.  I guess one slipped through and Buddy spilled the beans with his photography . . .

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Clearly no one ever taught Buddy how to use the skinny filters because damn, she looks huge in this picture.  This is toddler on the beach in Hawaii territory here.  Either she has been using the skinny filter very consistently in all her photos in the last year or she suddenly gained a lot of weight over night.  The pictures of the weird shit in the garish flowered jump suit did not show her this large.  I guess one slipped through and Buddy spilled the beans with his photography . . .

I wonder if any of it is ‘accidentally on purpose’. In the photos he posted he could have easily tilted the camera a little to show the audience and prevent the ‘gee is anyone there’ responses he got. But he didn’t. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

Well, the synopsis of the new season did say something to the effect that her old crew were having a bit of a hard time with Twit getting a new crew, so . . . Maybe this was Buddy’s passive aggressive way of letting the world know that nothing ever changes in Twit’s world, it just gets repackaged a bit.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Her ass is so large she REALLY needs two of those folding chairs, one for each cheek. And yes, part of the reason she looks ginormous is the way that dress is constructed. But mostly, she looks ginormous because she IS. 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Her ass is so large she REALLY needs two of those folding chairs, one for each cheek. And yes, part of the reason she looks ginormous is the way that dress is constructed. But mostly, she looks ginormous because she IS. 

I’m glad she chose a one piece here but it does demonstrate that while that dress in the “talk” photos does contribute to her looking so big, she really is enormous. I fear for her health. 

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I’m glad she chose a one piece here but it does demonstrate that while that dress in the “talk” photos does contribute to her looking so big, she really is enormous. I fear for her health. 

I've gotten to the point that I no longer care about her health. So many of her fans, and REAL friends, and family, have tried to point out that she's killing herself with food, only to be lambasted for "fat-shaming" her. I honestly wish she would have a non-fatal health crisis. Maybe she'd wake up. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

I've gotten to the point that I no longer care about her health. So many of her fans, and REAL friends, and family, have tried to point out that she's killing herself with food, only to be lambasted for "fat-shaming" her. I honestly wish she would have a non-fatal health crisis. Maybe she'd wake up. 

Fair point. Maybe a health crisis would wake her up. If that happened then maybe she could be the effective roll model she thinks she is. 

I do have a question - on her IG story today she posts ‘Be Proud of Who You Are’. Why is it that you can’t be proud of who you are AND want to be a healthy weight???

• Love 6
21 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Violence warning

Reveal spoiler

I found this article from November 2018.  Upon further inspection, Yahoo covered it as well.  I know little about Tess, even less about Natalie, and I loathe Twit as a human being.  None of them deserve these messages or to live in fear of their lives.  It's frightening to think about a person having that much hate for three people they don't (presume to) know.  I hope this man was found by authorities and the incident was handled appropriately.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Well, the synopsis of the new season did say something to the effect that her old crew were having a bit of a hard time with Twit getting a new crew, so . . . Maybe this was Buddy’s passive aggressive way of letting the world know that nothing ever changes in Twit’s world, it just gets repackaged a bit.

Despite them all being friends from high school, it seems like Whitney has gone through a lot of barnacles over the seasons. Besides Buddy, Heather, and Tal, there have been tons of frenemies pass through in a blur. I've never known anyone to run through social groups that fast. 

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, alabetser said:

Despite them all being friends from high school, it seems like Whitney has gone through a lot of barnacles over the seasons. Besides Buddy, Heather, and Tal, there have been tons of frenemies pass through in a blur. I've never known anyone to run through social groups that fast. 

Yeah, what happened to Donna Lee, who was Twit's absolute bestiest? Until she wasn't.

Or Mattie, who dared to lobby TLC for her own reality show?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Dot said:

Yeah, what happened to Donna Lee, who was Twit's absolute bestiest? Until she wasn't.

Or Mattie, who dared to lobby TLC for her own reality show?

I still find the whole Donna Lee thing strange, especially the non-answer answer Heather posted.  I mean Donna was part of the show and posted by Whitney online.  It wasn’t like she was some anonymous person. Like I said before I expected the normal, “she moved out and is doing great things blah blah blah” generic answer.  Whitney likes her friends as long as they are relegated to sidekick role.  I mean I’m waiting for Ryan to get too popular and start to lose favor.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, alabetser said:

It’s hard to maintain relationships when you are a user and only consider people as part of your life to serve you.

• Love 6

Seeing these pictures on her cruise, I tend to believe that most of what she posts have been filtered. She ain't no Bay Watch babe.

I wonder what will happen when Chase goes to work at a manager at a bar where lots of pretty young ladies will swoon at him that don't act like a 10 year old, peeing in hot tubs and sniff butts

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I still find the whole Donna Lee thing strange, especially the non-answer answer Heather posted.  I mean Donna was part of the show and posted by Whitney online.  It wasn’t like she was some anonymous person. Like I said before I expected the normal, “she moved out and is doing great things blah blah blah” generic answer.  Whitney likes her friends as long as they are relegated to sidekick role.  I mean I’m waiting for Ryan to get too popular and start to lose favor.

Perhaps Donna has standards and saw how trashy this all looked on television. It’s possible this barnacle thought it was disgusting and opted out to salvage her reputation. 

• Love 8

The IG stuff from this trip is very similar to what we saw when they went to Paris. Ryan and Chase post scenery or of the two of them enjoying the trip, although Chase has been nearly silent compared to Paris. And Whitney - well she posts photos of her. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Perhaps Donna has standards and saw how trashy this all looked on television. It’s possible this barnacle thought it was disgusting and opted out to salvage her reputation. 

Are we talking about the same Donna that allowed a scene to be filmed of her in bed naked with Twit and massaging her when her parents walked in?  Look, I don’t care who you love or are attracted to, or who you identify as from a gender perspective.  I try to just think of people as just people, basically being good and decent until they prove to me otherwise.  But anyone who would allow themselves to be filmed with Twit like that on a reality show for their 15 minutes of fame or the money needs to seriously reconsider their standards IMHO.  Come to think of it, maybe that’s why we don’t see Donna anymore.  Maybe she actually DID reconsider her standards and you are absolutely correct @TurtlePower

PS:  For the love of God and all that is holy, we have never needed the 🤮 emoji as a reaction button more than when Twit takes her annual trip on this ship.  How can we lobby the folks at Primetimer to include that in their next site update?  It would probably get used more than any other button!

Edited by HighlandWarriorGrl
  • Love 5

I  just don't know how she can look in the mirror and see this as flattering on her ? I am nowhere near her weight and this past spring I had to do the most cringeworthy thing, yes, buy a new bathing suit. I tried on at least half a dozen before I found one that flattered me and covered where it needed covering. This shock value or whatever bullshit she is trying to pull really makes her look like a fool. Heck even if she had on some type of sarong to cover what looks like a vat of cottage cheese she is sporting on her leg would be better.  To be clear, I am not fat shaming her, I am attire shaming her.   

• Love 8
56 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Can’t have a Whit vacation without a shot of her ass.... apparently she considers this ‘Sun’s out buns out’.  I call it massive wedgie. 

Oh Lord.... this is worse

DBA5BA46-C208-41B1-ACDE-839AD80E34B4.jpeg

Boxing gloves? What a fucking joke. Big fat fake photo op.  Besides, Whitney can’t move her feet enough to make a serious effort here. Only chance she might have is smothering her opponent when she gets tired. 

Of course in Whitney’s eyes, she’s like, a real boxer ya know? She should compete! She could WIN even, after 5 lessons, with a fake competition! 

Man she’s giving us a lot of snark worthY material from this BS cruise. 

Edited by TurtlePower
Auto incorrect
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

OMG. Her ass. And her cellulite legs. Twit has really gone further down hill since her cruise last year. It makes me wonder how the film crew chose angles in the filming of S-7 to keep her looking "fabulous." And how long can TLC continue to allow this woman to promote her HAES message?  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

Can’t have a Whit vacation without a shot of her ass.... apparently she considers this ‘Sun’s out buns out’.  I call it massive wedgie. 

Oh Lord.... this is worse

DBA5BA46-C208-41B1-ACDE-839AD80E34B4.jpeg

Let me guess the top pic is from Whitney’s page and the second is from Ryan’s page.  I mean if you have cellulite, who cares, but she’s gotta stop with this no photoshop/filter bit.  Buddy’s and Ryan’s pics of Whitney look drastically different than the ones Whitney post.

• Love 7