Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, cherenkov said:

When I was 300 pounds (so a hundred pounds smaller than Big Whit) I would get overheated if it was over 65 degrees just by sitting still.

Probably why Heather's in a coat.  She's not as  insulated as the braying jackass.

Yeah I figured, her extra insulation made her hot, but not to the extent of freezing out car mates.  The first time I actually took notice of it was I think when she and Hunter were driving somewhere and he’s bundled up in a winter-like coat and she’s in a tank with a/c cranked up.   I knew it had happened before with Heather, but just thought she and Whitney were on opposite ends of the temperature scales, but it seems to happen with everyone or at least the majority of them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

I hope Whitney reads here so she can understand THIS^ is why people hate her. She doesn’t care about anyone else, as long as SHE is comfortable. 

Whitney is the friend that takes and takes and takes. She manages to make everything about her. Friend’s birthday or event? Whitney will make it about her and possibly even ruin it.  She can’t just be supportive and remain in the background, she has to draw attention to herself ALL THE TIME. If the spotlight isn’t on her, she will grab it and point it at herself. 

I don’t know how she has friends outside her show. 

I think in the case of Heather, Tal, Todd etc these are long term friends. They have been dealing with her narcissism for so long they probably don’t really notice it anymore.  I’m sure they have times that their annoyance flares up but they are used to it. They agreed to do the show but notice they all have separate lives now and really are moving on. So while they are friends with Whitney, they are those ‘we’ve been friends for a long time’ kinds of friends. I doubt any of them would develop a relationship with Whitney if they met her now.

And look at her new friends, even for the show. Ryan bought into her ‘everyone can workout’ message because he actually believes that. It took him less than 6 months before we started seeing the frustration even when I’m sure he doesn’t want to show it. Chase is supposedly her boyfriend (or fiancé) and he hasn’t ever posted even one photo of them together that wasn’t part of something for the show.

So in reality, she really doesn’t have friends outside of the show except for the long term ones that are kind of default friends. Obviously she could have friends that we don’t see on the show or on her SM, but it does seem like she hasn’t really developed any new substantial relationships as an adult. Makes sense since she hasn’t matured past high school. 

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I think in the case of Heather, Tal, Todd etc these are long term friends. They have been dealing with her narcissism for so long they probably don’t really notice it anymore.  I’m sure they have times that their annoyance flares up but they are used to it. They agreed to do the show but notice they all have separate lives now and really are moving on. So while they are friends with Whitney, they are those ‘we’ve been friends for a long time’ kinds of friends. I doubt any of them would develop a relationship with Whitney if they met her now.

And look at her new friends, even for the show. Ryan bought into her ‘everyone can workout’ message because he actually believes that. It took him less than 6 months before we started seeing the frustration even when I’m sure he doesn’t want to show it. Chase is supposedly her boyfriend (or fiancé) and he hasn’t ever posted even one photo of them together that wasn’t part of something for the show.

So in reality, she really doesn’t have friends outside of the show except for the long term ones that are kind of default friends. Obviously she could have friends that we don’t see on the show or on her SM, but it does seem like she hasn’t really developed any new substantial relationships as an adult. Makes sense since she hasn’t matured past high school. 

Funny you say that!  There’s a small group of girls I went to HS with who still hang together and behave the same way they did in HS. They haven’t grown up at all and still think they’re the shit (they were somewhat popular). At get togethers, they’re in their little tight group thinking they’re still better than everyone when the truth is, no one wants to be around them. So they drink and dance and act stupid in their own little delusional bubble. Instead of keeping a popular image, they have a pathetic one. If they hadn’t been insufferable jerks for years, I’d feel sorry for them. 

Reminds me of Whit and her clan. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

I hope Whitney reads here so she can understand THIS^ is why people hate her. She doesn’t care about anyone else, as long as SHE is comfortable. 

Whitney is the friend that takes and takes and takes. She manages to make everything about her.

She is so self-absorbed. In a Q&A where fans guessed things about her, one said, "You give more than you receive." Twit rrsponded that was true.

• LOL 8
4 hours ago, cherenkov said:

When I was 300 pounds (so a hundred pounds smaller than Big Whit) I would get overheated if it was over 65 degrees just by sitting still.

Probably why Heather's in a coat.  She's not as  insulated as the braying jackass.

Concur. When I weighed well over 300 #s, I was very uncomfortable in any temp over 75 degrees.

But Twit sitting in the front seat with passengers in the back seat is typicsl of her thoughlessness. Everyone knows the back seat gets the air blast from an open front window.

• Love 2

It's always nice to be vindicated, even in such a silly context. Whitney has a new instagram story up which includes her introducing her new videographer, Linus, to the viewers. He grins at the camera and then Whitney snaps, "Linus! Leg!" at him. Before I could wonder if the poor guy was supposed to be massaging her leg, he grips her left leg and bodily hoists it up to the railing. (He doesn't quite make it - I don't think she's flexible enough to get her leg that high even with help.) She manages to pose for a second in imitation of her previous photographs of herself "casually stretching out" and then drops her foot, or it slides off the very slight contact it's making with the railing. I hope anyone who is expecting useful dance instruction from Whitney gets this behind the scenes glimpse of her abilities. Or lack thereof.

• Love 9

@Ketzel, I immediately thought of you when I saw Twit demand that the guy hoist her leg up on the rail, as you have told us several times when she is photographed with her foot on a ballet barre or Parisian rail that she could not possibly have gotten there on her own.

We are going to see the continuing tedium of 35yo Twit demanding that everyone see her as 20-something Natalie's twin. And where is Chase in this first IG story aboard ship? Shouldn't those 2 lovers be looking dreamily into each other's eyes as the boat leaves the harbor?

Tal posted a photo of Jon on deck, so those 2 lovebirds have not parted company for the week.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Uuuugghh said:

I pretty sure the voice demanding the hoist is the person filming, fwiw. 

Ah, you're right - the first voice is, I assume Natalie, but she's immediately followed by Whitney saying the same words. Six of one, half a dozen of the other, as my grandfather used to say. 🙂

• Love 1

Huge smile on my face when I saw her leg being hoisted onto the railing. I knew the lovely people here would love that. So is Linus the new Hope Leigh? And no - just like we don’t care about your eye color, we don’t want to keep hearing about how look like Natalie. 

I almost forgot to mention - Gucci flip flops???? Seems excessive. Also was she wearing socks with those or was that more of a compression garment. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

And no - just like we don’t care about your eye color, we don’t want to keep hearing about how look like Natalie. 

As I've mentioned before -- probably after the 6th or 7th time Twit & Natalie did their "aren't we twins!?" routine -- it's the fat & nothing else. In my youth I was constantly asked, "Are you sisters?" when among strangers with my partner. There was no physical similarity between the two of us except our size.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Dot said:

It is Chase & he is pretending to nuzzle her butt with his nose as she wiggles it.

OMFG! Please send large size brain/eye bleach!! That is disgusting and her dancing with her dad is just so wrong!!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Colleenna said:

Can we get a quantity discount? 

I hope Royal Caribbean has a huge supply on board for all of those poor passengers who thought they were going on a lovely vacation and ended up having to see this stuff on the ship. 

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

It looks more like Ryan. 

I watched some of the video to see who it was, and it is Chase.  The things these people post amaze me.  I will say I don’t know if it’s a lil bit of the bubbly on his part or I’m so distracted by what else is going on, but Chase oddly seems more comfortable in this video then any other time I’ve seen him.  I’m not sure how to interpret that.

Edited by Irate Panda

Some observations, now that I've seen the video as well as the stills:

(1) There's no doubt in my mind that she has not lost an ounce. 

(2) Chase might be tapping it, but there's no way he's putting a ring on it (Prove me wrong, Whitney. Post a clear closeup of your left hand.) 

(3) Is she so desperate for a man that she's willing to behave like a complete slut? 

(4) Chase's parents must be thrilled.....not. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

So she’s added another photo to her IG story of herself on all fours during that party. What the @s&$@ is wrong with this woman???? Who does that?  In one of the photos or videos you can see Linus in there with his camera like he’s recording a sporting event.  It’s no wonder Whit is such a flaming narcissist. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Just so attractive - wearing a strapless palm leaf bodysuit with her ass in the air. 

447AF95F-83AB-435A-A44C-71A9C433ED3F.jpeg

10 hours ago, krushin said:

Well folks, I’m having nightmares tonight 😷

BA4404C9-1C82-43F9-9487-C44BC26547B1.jpeg

8D4E600B-00B9-4DF4-A45A-EB8B3C0815B7.jpeg

Once again, Whitney—trying desperately to appear confident—comes across as pathetic. 

Whitney: You’re in your mid-30s, woman, GROW UP! You’re not on spring break. You’re not sexy or sensual, you’re desperate. You’re not alluring, you’re a demanding attention whore. Your life isn’t fabulous, it appears to be faked for the cameras. You look and act like a CLOWN. 

Ya know, I lived the “party life” for a time and it was great—for a short time. Most of us grow up, we don’t continue doing that shit and posting it on social media. It’s not sexy. It doesn’t ooze confidence. It does the opposite. 

What a sad, pitiful display. 

• Love 11
19 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Once again, Whitney—trying desperately to appear confident—comes across as pathetic. 

Whitney: You’re in your mid-30s, woman, GROW UP! You’re not on spring break. You’re not sexy or sensual, you’re desperate. You’re not alluring, you’re a demanding attention whore. Your life isn’t fabulous, it appears to be faked for the cameras. You look and act like a CLOWN. 

Ya know, I lived the “party life” for a time and it was great—for a short time. Most of us grow up, we don’t continue doing that shit and posting it on social media. It’s not sexy. It doesn’t ooze confidence. It does the opposite. 

What a sad, pitiful display. 

Funny you should mention her not growing up. I was wondering where she got her absurd outfit and someone asked on IG. Apparently they loved it (ugh). She got it at Forever 21. This is not a store that 35 year old women shop in. Everything about her screams immature college kid. And I mean immature for that age. The vast majority of college kids I know are more mature than her.

• Love 2

It's always nice to be vindicated, even in such a silly context. Whitney has a new instagram story up which includes her introducing her new videographer, Linus, to the viewers. He grins at the camera and then Whitney snaps, "Linus! Leg!" at him. Before I could wonder if the poor guy was supposed to be massaging her leg, he grips her left leg and bodily hoists it up to the railing.

I'll remember this the next time I'm tempted to complain about my job.

She got it at Forever 21. This is not a store that 35 year old women shop in.

Actually, I would occasionally pop in there in my 30's as did some of my friends. This was about 10 years ago, before the stuff was as bad as it is now. It was good for cheap, trendy things you wanted to wear once or twice for a night out at a bar or club (not that I did a lot of drinking or clubbing, which is why I didn't want to spend much on those clothes). To their credit, they do have a pretty extensive collection of larger sized clothing. Now I'm in there a lot more... with my 16 year old. 

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I'll remember this the next time I'm tempted to complain about my job.

Actually, I would occasionally pop in there in my 30's as did some of my friends. This was about 10 years ago, before the stuff was as bad as it is now. It was good for cheap, trendy things you wanted to wear once or twice for a night out at a bar or club (not that I did a lot of drinking or clubbing, which is why I didn't want to spend much on those clothes). To their credit, they do have a pretty extensive collection of larger sized clothing. Now I'm in there a lot more... with my 16 year old. 

Woo-eee. Them's some skanky clothes! No wonder they are closing.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, puppylover said:

Woo-eee. Them's some skanky clothes! No wonder they are closing.

Yes a lot of super skank... I am not very familiar with the store 10 years ago but judging from what Elizzarika says it didn’t used to be so bad. But now, it’s not for 35 year old women. I guess I can see why Whit would shop there though. They have a lot of plus size clothes and Whit loves skanky.

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Yes a lot of super skank... I am not very familiar with the store 10 years ago but judging from what Elizzarika says it didn’t used to be so bad. But now, it’s not for 35 year old women. I guess I can see why Whit would shop there though. They have a lot of plus size clothes and Whit loves skanky.

I just looked at her IG story and I wish I hadn't!!!! 😥😟

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

There has been a Buddy sighting on the latest video. Interesting she hasn’t mentioned him and he didn’t drive down with them. 

He posted a still of himself in front of a sign saying "Hard," and commenting that he is aboard the boat.

• Useful 1
43 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

It took me a while to figure out that lower white strip is her bathing suit and the rest is part of her leg. 

A445DB32-83A0-40A0-8A1A-84CFA6B3EE54.jpeg

Thanks, @3girlsforus.

Nice suit, Natalie. Why did you bother?

Nice comment, Ryan, you pig

It had fleetingly crossed my mind a couple of days ago if Twit would try to push Ryan toward her pal. Looks like it's happening.

2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

It took me a while to figure out that lower white strip is her bathing suit and the rest is part of her leg. 

A445DB32-83A0-40A0-8A1A-84CFA6B3EE54.jpeg

Is this Natalie now involve with the NOBS stuff Whitney has going or do they only meet up on this cruise everyear.  

1 hour ago, Dot said:

Thanks, @3girlsforus.

Nice suit, Natalie. Why did you bother?

Nice comment, Ryan, you pig

It had fleetingly crossed my mind a couple of days ago if Twit would try to push Ryan toward her pal. Looks like it's happening.

Why did you call Ryan a pig? What happened?

Edited by Irate Panda
6 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Is this Natalie now involve with the NOBS stuff Whitney has going or do they only need up on this raise everyear.  

Twit met Natalie at CurvyCon a couple of years ago. Natalie seemed to spend a lot of time stroking Twit's ego, and landed herself a spot on the boat last year as the fasion show coordinator. Same game this year.

ETA: I called Ryan a pig for his oinking, "We out here." as his photo caption. Do you think he means out on the deck? (I don't.)

Edited by Dot
9 minutes ago, Dot said:

Twit met Natalie at CurvyCon a couple of years ago. Natalie seemed to spend a lot of time stroking Twit's ego, and landed herself a spot on the boat last year as the fasion show coordinator. Same game this year.

ETA: I called Ryan a pig for his oinking, "We out here." as his photo caption. Do you think he means out on the deck? (I don't.)

When I’ve use it out here means we out here have fun/being wild or it can be we out here hustlin’. Is there some other meaning I’m unaware of?

2 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

When I’ve use it out here means we out here have fun/being wild or it can be we out here hustlin’. Is there some other meaning I’m unaware of?

I have no idea. I just thought it was bad grammar

• Love 1
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Then by all means don’t go to Ryan’s IG story

OMG....Is that Whit in the white two-piece with her tits hanging out? Or did some o ther whale glom onto Ryan. 

ETA: Nebbermind. Someone said it's Natalie.

Edited by Colleenna
Found new information
  • LOL 1