Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

There is no way to express how genuinely, embarrassingly bad Whitney and Todd's technical dance skills are.

For anyone who wants to check out a truly skilled choreographer taking on Lizzo's "Boys," check out Brian Friedman's YouTube video - Brian (who has a build somewhat similar to Todd's) choreographs a solo for himself, then for a duo, a trio . . .  Watch the duo  (Sean and Kaycee) and think of Whitney and Todd . .  🙂

The contrast is striking. I still don't care for crotch grabbing, no matter who does it. Didn't care for it 30+ years ago when Michael Jackson did it, still don't. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Dot said:

Since I'm old & totally out of it, all this hip-hop dance -- is that what it is? -- reminds me of Elaine's dancing on Seinfeld.

Nevertheless, the contrast between Twit & Brian is striking.

But I also agree with those who have wondered: how do you take these moves onto the dance floor at a clurb?

What Brian is doing is theatrical, not meant for social dancing, but if you are curious, there are a lot of people on YouTube teaching beginner hip hop moves to take to the club.

• Useful 1
5 hours ago, Ketzel said:

There is no way to express how genuinely, embarrassingly bad Whitney and Todd's technical dance skills are.

For anyone who wants to check out a truly skilled choreographer taking on Lizzo's "Boys," check out Brian Friedman's YouTube video - Brian (who has a build somewhat similar to Todd's) choreographs a solo for himself, then for a duo, a trio . . .  Watch the duo  (Sean and Kaycee) and think of Whitney and Todd . .  🙂

I really think in her delusional/narcissistic mind this is truely what Twit thinks she is doing.  She really thinks she is this good. In the duo video, the gal did not once grab her crotch or touch her breast. As a card carrying COL I really don't know much about this kind of dancing, but I appreciate talent when I see it. And Twit is not...

• Love 6

A fan comments that the letter A seems to be missing from noBSatsea, as in NoABSatsea.

Twit responds that the joke is "lame as fuck" & the fan should try harder.

Can someone explain the joke to me? I don't get it.

8 minutes ago, Dot said:

A fan comments that the letter A seems to be missing from noBSatsea, as in NoABSatsea.

I think it’s a slam on Whit’s weight - in other words with an A it means no abs at sea (she’s fat so she has no abs. 

• Useful 2
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I think it’s a slam on Whit’s weight - in other words with an A it means no abs at sea (she’s fat so she has no abs. 

Well, I wondered if that was the joke. Then I decided it was too obscure.

Watching that (amazing) video @Ketzel linked, I will say this one tiny thing for Big Whit. I’ve mentioned before that I love to dance and frequently take dance lessons, labs, workshops, etc. I would KILL to take a class with that choreographer, but it’s way out of my skill level. For the hobbyist, Whitney’s lessons are probably enough. I even said I was vaguely tempted but for the overwhelming offputtingness of her personality.

So, if we Venn-diagrammed people who are dance-hobbyists with people who actually like-to-tolerate Big Whit, we would have her customer base. AKA the 100 people in the Nobs Dance Facebook group. 

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, Pachengala said:

Watching that (amazing) video @Ketzel linked, I will say this one tiny thing for Big Whit. I’ve mentioned before that I love to dance and frequently take dance lessons, labs, workshops, etc. I would KILL to take a class with that choreographer, but it’s way out of my skill level. For the hobbyist, Whitney’s lessons are probably enough. I even said I was vaguely tempted but for the overwhelming offputtingness of her personality.

So, if we Venn-diagrammed people who are dance-hobbyists with people who actually like-to-tolerate Big Whit, we would have her customer base. AKA the 100 people in the Nobs Dance Facebook group. 

I think Whitney's v-e-r-y b-a-s-i-c- and v-e-r-y r-e-p-e-t-i-t-i-v-e material would bore you to death in less than a month, @PachengalaCheck out this video by Nathan Short (a ten minute master routine to old school hip hop) that might be more your speed. (I have no affiliation with his paid-for classes; I've just enjoyed some of his free stuff and think he's a good teacher.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

I think Whitney's v-e-r-y b-a-s-i-c- and v-e-r-y r-e-p-e-t-i-t-i-v-e material would bore you to death in less than a month, @PachengalaCheck out this video by Nathan Short (a ten minute master routine to old school hip hop) that might be more your speed. (I have no affiliation with his paid-for classes; I've just enjoyed some of his free stuff and think he's a good teacher.)

Great video. I can't see the Twit being able to get through one like that. If my knees and back would accommodate, I'd give it a try...but just not able, but then I'm 70 with herniated discs in my back and bad knees.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Today's IG post is a picture from a previous cruise where she is floating in the water. My initial reaction was " I want to take a whale watching cruise...."

Love the comment "You could be a featured attraction at Sea World." 🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Dot said:

Another good one: "Is that an orca?"

The problem with those comments is that it gives credibility to Whitney’s claim that people hate her just because she’s fat.  And maybe some do, but she lumps all her haters into that category. 

Meanwhile, many of us can’t stand her because of her fake ass personality. 

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

The problem with those comments is that it gives credibility to Whitney’s claim that people hate her just because she’s fat.  And maybe some do, but she lumps all her haters into that category. 

Meanwhile, many of us can’t stand her because of her fake ass personality. 

These seem to pop up when she needs more attention. I do believe there are people out there who hate her because she’s fat. But I always think it’s interesting that after months or more of no comments like this, suddenly they show up in multiple posts. People haven’t really bought her relationship with Chase. People aren’t signing up for her dance stuff. Suddenly these kinds of posts show up. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I can't be the only one who sees pictures of Whitney immersed in water and flashes back to her proud announcement in Alasker that she always urinates when immersed in water? Maybe that water she is soaking in is not as "crystal clear" as her fans are swooning over, after all.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Ketzel said:

I can't be the only one who sees pictures of Whitney immersed in water and flashes back to her proud announcement in Alasker that she always urinates when immersed in water? Maybe that water she is soaking in is not as "crystal clear" as her fans are swooning over, after all.

That was my *second* thought. 

• LOL 1
10 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I was hungry. Now I’m not. 

These two have more chemistry than any video/episode of any love interest she’s ever posted.  Why does a four-time cruiser seem to be less awkward with her than Chase, Buddy, the lady on the horse, Lennie, etc?  It’s not that I’m saying the cruiser wouldn’t be happy, I mean he did pay to go on the cruise 4 times, but even her kiss seemed to be less rigid than those she has shown with her “soulmates”.

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

These two have more chemistry than any video/episode of any love interest she’s ever posted.  Why does a four-time cruiser seem to be less awkward with her than Chase, Buddy, the lady on the horse, Lennie, etc?  It’s not that I’m saying the cruiser wouldn’t be happy, I mean he did pay to go on the cruise 4 times, but even her kiss seemed to be less rigid than those she has shown with her “soulmates”.

Alcohol????

• LOL 4
On 11/7/2019 at 11:13 PM, Ketzel said:

Ok wow! THAT is a dance teacher and a dance class. It really emphasizes how whatever crap Whit (and Todd) are doing with their students is....crap. 

• Love 5
45 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

How can Chase be there AND at the launch of the new klerb?

Well, you make a good point. Heather's post only shows her, Twit & a driver who is in shadow but appears to have long hair. I inferred that Chase is in the car since she included his IG address in her post. I know that Ryan is there b/c Twit films him in her current IG story. But I have no actual visual evidence of Chase.

• Useful 2
35 minutes ago, Dot said:

But I have no actual visual evidence of Chase.

He announces on Facebook that Amplify NC is the "bar he's going to be managing," and three days  ago he posts a message to a whole list of people he's apparently worked with before, saying there are multiple openings for bartenders. There's an email address to send resumes. And the grand opening is tonight? If he's any level of serious about his own employment, I don't think he'd be rocketing down the highway with Whitney right now.

But I'm prepared to be wrong.

Ketzel goes off muttering about the kids these days . . .

Edited by Ketzel
  • LOL 4

Maybe Chase was just using his new followers to increase exposure for the Klerb.  I mean a lot of people just post things to promote it, I don’t think he posted anything about being there did he? 

Why are they driving to Florida instead of flying? Although I guess if they each drive a part it’s not as bad.  

ETA: Im not on Facebook—-I didn’t know he’d be managing the Klerb LOL

Edited by Irate Panda
4 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

tonight? If he's any level of serious about his own employment, I don't think he'd be rocketing down the highway with Whitney right now.

Well, there's probably a reason that his FB profile used to list his employment as "former bartender" "former waiter" "former auditor" "former.........." 

• Love 4
On 11/7/2019 at 3:40 PM, Dot said:

Whitney (and her following of fat people) think they're all fit and sexy, but there's no visible abs even if they're naked.

11 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I don’t get it either. She really seems to think it’s sexy. And the licking..... that’s just nasty. 

The yeast infections up in under the rolls she never washes probably itch a lot.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, cherenkov said:

Whitney (and her following of fat people) think they're all fit and sexy, but there's no visible abs even if they're naked.

The yeast infections up in under the rolls she never washes probably itch a lot.

Ewwww. Pass the brain bleach!!!!

• LOL 2

I do think Chase is in the car. It looks from Heather’s photo that she’s in the back with Chase and Whit and Ryan are in front since there is a video of Ryan driving on  Whit’s IG. I am going to cut Chase a little bit of slack here on the managing the bar/club thing. This cruise was probably booked way back when he signed with the show. I know it isn’t filmed but he probably booked it as part of the agreement. So if this new job came up later, which it likely did, it’s not at all unusual to adjust your start date based on a preexisting plan. He’s not the owner. I’m sure they have multiple managers. So he is starting when he gets back. Sure he could have, and some would argue should have, cancelled his cruise to be there on opening day but it isn’t that uncommon to accommodate previously planned event. Also the new company may not realize he isn’t paying for this trip and therefore assume he would lose a hunk of money to skip it to start a week earlier. 

I agree with whomever said why didn’t they fly. From Charlotte you can fly round trip to Ft. Lauderdale for under $200. When we go to FL, we drive. It’s about 12 hours. But there are 5 people in our family so it’s $200 x 5 which makes it a pricey flight. These people are singles so with the exception maybe of Heather who may be a little tighter financially because of the kids, it seems like they could fly without too much expense and without having to sit in a car with the Stay-put Stenchwoman. Heather mentioned they have the windows open and it’s so cold she has two coats on and the other person in the back with her (either Chase or Ryan) is covered in coats and a blanket with his hood up to stay warm. He isn’t asleep because you can see him on his phone. So they are freezing to death in the car either because Whit is so fat she’s hot even when it’s freezing or she stinks so badly they need the air circulation, or both. I’d pay $200 for a plane ticket to avoid that. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Why are they driving to Florida instead of flying? Although I guess if they each drive a part it’s not as bad.  

I think they always drive. Or at least they did last year, only it was with Tal, not Ryan & Chase. (I wonder if Tal is going? And with Jon? They are so in a honeymoon stage that it's hard to imagine them apart for a week.)

And Heather always wraps up in hoodie, coat & weighed blanket b/c she knows a ride with Twit means windows open or A/C on or both.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Dot said:

I think they always drive. Or at least they did last year, only it was with Tal, not Ryan & Chase. (I wonder if Tal is going? And with Jon? They are so in a honeymoon stage that it's hard to imagine them apart for a week.)

And Heather always wraps up in hoodie, coat & weighed blanket b/c she knows a ride with Twit means windows open or A/C on or both.

I guess I wonder why they drive instead of fly.  Flying there is pretty cheap and may even be cheaper than driving with gas and tolls.  I’d understand it more if they were filming it for the show, but having to ride 10 hrs with the windows rolled down and everybody in jackets and blankets besides Whitney.  Why is she so hot all the time? I get she’s severely obese, but she’s driving the car not pushing it.  I don’t think she’s having hot flashes yet, did she ever give some medical reason for this? 

• Love 2

Interesting IG story post from Ryan tonight... He says ‘me and severinbro7 are out here ready to take off for the Virgin Islands...’. Poor grammar not withstanding - he says this is a trip for Chase and him. No mention of Whitney. That certainly isn’t how you refer going on a vacation with your friend and his girlfriend. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Why is she so hot all the time? I get she’s severely obese, but she’s driving the car not pushing it

When I was 300 pounds (so a hundred pounds smaller than Big Whit) I would get overheated if it was over 65 degrees just by sitting still.

Probably why Heather's in a coat.  She's not as  insulated as the braying jackass.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I just can’t get over how frustrating it must be to be around Whitney. She just has no thought of other people. She couldn’t care less that everyone in that car is frozen. It’s understood that the windows are open because that’s what she wants. I wonder if she insists they drive because it’s easier and cheaper for her (rather than buying 2 seats) even though it would be easier for them to fly. 

I’ve been around people like her. They just dominate the room and people get so used to it it’s not even questioned anymore. Everyone just knows that person gets what they want. 

• Love 12
30 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I just can’t get over how frustrating it must be to be around Whitney. She just has no thought of other people. She couldn’t care less that everyone in that car is frozen. It’s understood that the windows are open because that’s what she wants. I wonder if she insists they drive because it’s easier and cheaper for her (rather than buying 2 seats) even though it would be easier for them to fly. 

I’ve been around people like her. They just dominate the room and people get so used to it it’s not even questioned anymore. Everyone just knows that person gets what they want. 

I hope Whitney reads here so she can understand THIS^ is why people hate her. She doesn’t care about anyone else, as long as SHE is comfortable. 

Whitney is the friend that takes and takes and takes. She manages to make everything about her. Friend’s birthday or event? Whitney will make it about her and possibly even ruin it.  She can’t just be supportive and remain in the background, she has to draw attention to herself ALL THE TIME. If the spotlight isn’t on her, she will grab it and point it at herself. 

I don’t know how she has friends outside her show. 

• Love 10