Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

Twit has once again dug into her archives for an old photo showing Chase with his arm slung over her shoulder. Interesting that there's no indication he's gone anywhere near her since Paris.

Chase seems to enjoy travel, esp. on someone else's dime. So, will he be cruising in a couple of weeks? Will he be rooming w/ Ryan? Or Twitney?

Speaking of Ryan, does anyone else think he looks desperate in group photos? He's always on the periphery of the crowd, with a forced smile on his face. He looks like he fears the Wrath of Twit could turn his way at any moment & boot him out of this cushy gig he's currently got going.

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, Dot said:

Interesting that there's no indication he's gone anywhere near her since Paris.

Aw, now you've done it. Her Lurkness will no doubt post a new one tomorrow. 

Also... appealing to ANYONE who has a large screen monitor. There does appear to be a ring on her "wedding" finger, but I'm on a tablet and can't see it very well. Is it her fakey fake ring? 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Dot said:

Twit has once again dug into her archives for an old photo showing Chase with his arm slung over her shoulder. Interesting that there's no indication he's gone anywhere near her since Paris.

Chase seems to enjoy travel, esp. on someone else's dime. So, will he be cruising in a couple of weeks? Will he be rooming w/ Ryan? Or Twitney?

Speaking of Ryan, does anyone else think he looks desperate in group photos? He's always on the periphery of the crowd, with a forced smile on his face. He looks like he fears the Wrath of Twit could turn his way at any moment & boot him out of this cushy gig he's currently got going.

Yeah. She’s trying awfully hard to get everyone to believe they’re a thing. If they actually are, I’ll be completely 100% shocked. How would they even be compatible? 

Whit shows herself “exercising” but we all know she can’t just decide on a whim to go for a long hike. Or a run. Or just about anything a fit “boyfriend” (Chase) would enjoy doing. After a mile her feet would hurt and it would be ruined for the other person  

And then there’s her personality. What man would find this loud, donkey-braying, hot-tub-peeing, groping, pushy, immature narcissist somehow attractive? 

Answer: one who needs media exposure. 

• Love 6
23 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Aw, now you've done it. Her Lurkness will no doubt post a new one tomorrow. 

Also... appealing to ANYONE who has a large screen monitor. There does appear to be a ring on her "wedding" finger, but I'm on a tablet and can't see it very well. Is it her fakey fake ring? 

But I don't believe she has a new photo to post. I don't think Chase is going near her now that MBFFL is finished filming.

I, too, use a tablet. But that photo is from Paris, remember; when she was often pictured with a ring.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Dot said:

But I don't believe she has a new photo to post. I don't think Chase is going near her now that MBFFL is finished filming.

I, too, use a tablet. But that photo is from Paris, remember; when she was often pictured with a ring.

Well here’s a new one. This proves it. They are definitely a real couple. 😂😂😂😂😂

• LOL 7
33 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Well here’s a new one. This proves it. They are definitely a real couple. 😂😂😂😂😂

Oh, yeah! What sez "real couple" more loudly than a cartoon.

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Dot said:

Oh, yeah! What sez "real couple" more loudly than a cartoon.

Oh my goodness, I just went to the IG page of the person she said made this cartoon. She charges money to “SImpsonize” photos. Do you think Whit actually paid someone to do that? 

• Useful 2
1 minute ago, 3girlsforus said:

Oh my goodness, I just went to the IG page of the person she said made this cartoon. She charges money to “SImpsonize” photos. Do you think Whit actually paid someone to do that? 

I doubt it, as there is an "OMG, thank you so much" comment from the Simpsonizer fan.

But my favorite fan comment is: "No, no, no. You are much bigger than that."

• LOL 8
Just now, Dot said:

I doubt it, as there is an "OMG, thank you so much" comment from the Simpsonizer fan.

I saw that - I liked that one too. I was surprised to see two responses to that post that agreed and only one “thumbs down”. Usually anything negative, even when true, is crushed instantly. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Dot said:

And of course that comment is no longer there!

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

It's still there. 

I didn't see it, I'll go back and look again.

eta Ah I see it now, I had to click on a couple + to get it loaded. Thanks

Edited by Gramto6
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

So her IG story now says that female dragonflies fake their own death to avoid mating with unwanted males. She calls this fact ‘relatable’. 

Relatable in the sense that men (Lennie, Avi) constantly ghost her? Because that’s the only way that comparison makes sense.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

So her IG story now says that female dragonflies fake their own death to avoid mating with unwanted males. She calls this fact ‘relatable’. 

What. The. Fuck. Really? She’s pretended to be dead because of all the unwanted males? 

She’s so full of herself there isn’t room for anyone else anyways! Jesus this woman is bonkers. 

• Love 3

Note how Twit cuts off the video at the point of her getting off the floor. That's what I want to see. When you think about it, how often have we ever seen her arising from the ground, a chair, the pool, etc.? I can think of only once & she arose like an infant does: placing her hands in front of her & sorta scooting her legs forward.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

She's still bouncing the bar off her stomach.  

What is that supposed to look like? Should she be bending her arms? I would assume the belly bounce contributed to her being out of control and falling.

1 hour ago, Dot said:

Note how Twit cuts off the video at the point of her getting off the floor. That's what I want to see. When you think about it, how often have we ever seen her arising from the ground, a chair, the pool, etc.? I can think of only once & she arose like an infant does: placing her hands in front of her & sorta scooting her legs forward.

Jesus that looked dangerous! And yeah, at her size there’s no way she could get up without numerous adjustments.

30-something woman can’t get up without doing it like a toddler. That’s so fabulous. 

• Love 3

Why was Jessica saying "YESS!" when it should have been obvious to her that Whitney was in trouble, wobbling and off-balance?  Her form was wrong from the get-go - look how her heels are not down and her knees are bent forward of her toes. And that was before she bumped the bar on her stomach as she tried to heave the bar up. Sean appears on screen looking concerned. But Jessica didn't spot the problems?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Dot said:

Is this a new kind of lift? Other videos showed her pausing at the shoulders before lifting all the way up.

I was wondering the same thing since I’m used to seeing the pause at the shoulders so I did some quick googling. It looks like this is called a ‘snatch’.  I found this video. I think this is probably what she was trying to do. She sure was bitchy about the fact that people worried that tumbling backward and flailing around throwing the weight was going to get her hurt. Geez - she certainly is obnoxious. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I was wondering the same thing since I’m used to seeing the pause at the shoulders so I did some quick googling. It looks like this is called a ‘snatch’.  I found this video. I think this is probably what she was trying to do.

Trying being the operative word. Her squat still isn't low enough, the bar doesn't wind up behind her head, and she ends with her ass stuck out instead of tucked under. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

"I'm the strongest I've been in the last 10 years and any type of pain is almost non-existent exactly because I train in this body."

Sez Whit on that instagram post.  Does this mean she could slowly walk a 5K now?  Asking for a friend 😈

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, princelina said:

"I'm the strongest I've been in the last 10 years and any type of pain is almost non-existent exactly because I train in this body."

Sez Whit on that instagram post.  Does this mean she could slowly walk a 5K now?  Asking for a friend 😈

Here’s the thing. She might be the strongest she’s been in the last 10 years. She might be mostly pain free. None of that matters.  What she isn’t is healthy. The fact that her heart is dealing with a body that is more than twice the size is should be puts her at risk every day. Her diet is causing all kinds of havoc with type 2 diabetes and other strain on her organs. Her pain may have decreased but the strain on her joints has not. It’s good that she’s more active but she’s only feeling less of her extreme weight because she’s not that old yet. Give it a few years and she won’t be able to fend off pain by messing around with some weightlifting. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Here’s the thing. She might be the strongest she’s been in the last 10 years. She might be mostly pain free. None of that matters.  What she isn’t is healthy. The fact that her heart is dealing with a body that is more than twice the size is should be puts her at risk every day. Her diet is causing all kinds of havoc with type 2 diabetes and other strain on her organs. Her pain may have decreased but the strain on her joints has not. It’s good that she’s more active but she’s only feeling less of her extreme weight because she’s not that old yet. Give it a few years and she won’t be able to fend off pain by messing around with some weightlifting. 

All of this. I feel like she’s using lifting as an excuse to remain that size. “Look at what I can do”, blah blah blah. She doesn’t need to lose weight for this activity or do long sessions of cardio. 

I don’t believe her when she says she’s pain free. She should be able to stand and at least walk for an hour without pain. Pain free doesn’t mean while you’re at rest, it means you can do normal daily stuff without feeling discomfort. I don’t buy it, not at her size. I don’t know a single significantly overweight person person who doesn’t feel pain from their excess weight. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

All of this. I feel like she’s using lifting as an excuse to remain that size. “Look at what I can do”, blah blah blah. She doesn’t need to lose weight for this activity or do long sessions of cardio. 

I don’t believe her when she says she’s pain free. She should be able to stand and at least walk for an hour without pain. Pain free doesn’t mean while you’re at rest, it means you can do normal daily stuff without feeling discomfort. I don’t buy it, not at her size. I don’t know a single significantly overweight person person who doesn’t feel pain from their excess weight. 

Right - and they don't even realize it.  My boss lost 60 lbs and when I was saying I needed to lose weight for my knee and ankle pain she tried to argue with me in that "polite" way people do until a light bulb went on over her head - "Hey!  It used to really hurt my hip to walk around the mall and now I can do it with no pain at all!"

ETA:  And if Whit can walk a 5K in an hour without crying or heaving or taking breaks I'll shut up.  But I don't think I'll have to shut up 😉

Edited by princelina
  • Love 5
23 hours ago, Dot said:

Is this a new kind of lift? Other videos showed her pausing at the shoulders before lifting all the way up.

In Olympic weightlifting, there are two lifts:  the snatch and the clean & jerk.  In a standard weightlifting meet, a lifter gets three attempts at each lift, and they are scored by adding their heaviest successful snatch and their heaviest successful clean & jerk. In both lifts, the bar starts on the ground, and the lift is completed with the weight fully overhead, arms fully locked out, and feet together. 

This video shows a snatch. This is done with a wide grip on the bar.  Usually, the grip width is determined by where the bar meets the hip crease.  A successful snatch has the lifter pulling the bar from the ground to overhead in a single motion.  

A clean & jerk is a two-phase lift that uses a narrower grip, usually about shoulder width, sometimes a little wider, depending on the lifter.  The first phase is the clean, which comprises the initial pull from the ground to about the collarbone/shoulder area (AKA:  front rack position). The second phase is the jerk, where the lifter uses their leg drive to propel the bar from the front rack position to overhead.  Some of Whit’s earlier videos showed her working on cleans.

Her first video:  she’s pulling the bar into herself rather than letting her hips meet the bar, and she landed so far on her toes, she may as well have been wearing pointe shoes rather than weightlifting shoes.  Quite an accomplishment, considering most weightlifting shoes are really heavy in the heel, and she does appear to be wearing a pair of Reebok lifters.  I won’t make fun of her too hard for the fall considering that the first time I tried to learn the clean & jerk, I fell right on my ass.  With an empty training bar (15 lbs.).

Second lift:  definitely more solid, but not so much drive from the initial pull.  Practically a muscle snatch, but not hard to do with pulling a total of 55lbs.  She’s still pulling the weight into her hip crease just a little bit, but the bar path is much straighter this go round, and she had a more even landing with her feet.  Also, an observation from both lifts:  not sure why she’s not doing a hook grip.  Some lifters will practice no-hook lifting, but the hook grip is something that is standard and that she needs to get into the habit of.  That’s something that takes maybe a couple minutes to learn.

Edited by Yajmele
  • Useful 7
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Trying being the operative word. Her squat still isn't low enough, the bar doesn't wind up behind her head, and she ends with her ass stuck out instead of tucked under. 

To be fair, this is a power snatch.  Power snatches and power cleans are caught in a slight dip rather than a full squat. It’s a regular part of oly training, and usually where beginners start. Getting used to just the movement of the snatch takes a bit.  When first learning to either overhead squat or catch a snatch in a full squat, it takes a LOT of overhead stability. Even at light weights, if you’re not used to having the weight overhead, you are really freakin’ vulnerable with a weight over your head and down in a squat at the same time.  

Now, as time goes on, and as the weights get heavier, catching snatches and cleans in a squat becomes more the norm and the necessity because there’s only so far one can lift that kind of weight off the ground.  That’s where speed with getting under the bar becomes more crucial.  These are lifts that are a lot more technique-driven, rather than being reliant on pure, raw strength. 

Edited by Yajmele
  • Useful 2
11 hours ago, Colleenna said:

I'd love to hear @cherenkov critique this video, but she doesn't seem to visit the forum very often. It's racing season. 

Hey! Racing season is slowly coming to an end. So the shitty video. Woof.

Whitney is pretending at doing a snatch. In a proper snatch, the squat should be very low, feet wide apart and the grip very wide on the bar with the arms straight. The first half of this lift is essentially a dead lift, and the second half is a squat with the bar overhead. So what does our girl do wrong? All of it.

She starts the lift in the wrong position. She's bent way forward instead of squatted down with her feet and arms wide. Her feet are super close together which given how damn big her gunt is, she's never going to get into a low squat like that. It's not possible. Her weight is not on her heels, it's on her toes and she mistimes the jump. You can see just after she does the jump that her weight is forward and to her right - her left leg is very unstable. She has the bar too far forward, not behind her head, and then tries to salvage it by shifting even more onto the toes on the right foot, and bends her left arm down.

She was fucked from the beginning on that one.

Even her "second try" video isn't good form and she again is bent forward at the waist too much, her feet are too close together, she's weight-forward on her toes, and she never actually gets down into the squat before standing up with the bar over her head, but if you watch her legs she's still wobbling like hell and that she actually got fully standing is by luck not skill which is why instead of a couple of beats at the top of the lift before dropping the bar she tosses it almost instantly. She was going to stumble again.

Six more weeks of race season and I've cut back so probably only four races max left. But I picked up rucking to fill the time. LOL

• Useful 5
  • Love 1

I thought from the beginning that her online dance program made no sense. The exercise classes with Ryan leading them actually filled a need that her followers frequently expressed - they wanted to work out but were unsure where to start, were embarrassed to go to a gym, had physical or family restrictions that made getting to a gym difficult, were inspired by Whitney's example, but lacked her confidence and so on.  Ryan's design really worked for them - just twenty-four minutes five days a week, no equipment needed, do it on your own time, classes were accessible even to the shyest or least fit. If you signed up and stuck to the program, you could maybe see yourself getting stronger (and shhhhh, maybe even losing weight.)

I haven't seen an outpouring of demand to learn how to dance like Whitney. What her followers longed for were actual Big Girl Dance Classes, where they could be in the same room with Whitney and Todd and a bunch of other Whitney enthusiasts, to dance around, make friends, and have fun. There's no point, for them, in learning choreography alone at home, from online instruction.  What are they supposed to do with it? Go alone to some clurb and hope the DJ plays the tune they know her steps to? If her followers had the nerve to brave the clurb scene, they'd see pretty quickly they didn't need “choreography”** to dance, just a willingness to feel the music and move.

**especially not Whitney’s ass-centric bouncy moves.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9

Not to mention, @Ketzel, that it's unlikely anyone at a clurb will hear the music to which Twit teaches dance steps since she seems to have chosen obscure sounds, probably to avoid royalties.

• Love 4

I think the basic problem with the exercise format is the fact that she is not front and center, and that doesn't feed her ego enough. She hoped the "dance" class would be a big hit and she would be the star of the show and could draw back from the exercise format. Obviously that is not the case and she is flailing. I just don't know why anyone would pay money for those "dance " lessons. Dance? Really? More like wiggle and shake...

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

I think the basic problem with the exercise format is the fact that she is not front and center, and that doesn't feed her ego enough. She hoped the "dance" class would be a big hit and she would be the star of the show and could draw back from the exercise format. Obviously that is not the case and she is flailing. I just don't know why anyone would pay money for those "dance " lessons. Dance? Really? More like wiggle and shake...

And twerking is sooo 2015.... 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

So, Twit, you saw my comment (in the Hired Friends thread) about Chase in CO w/out you. That caused you to post a Paris silhouette of the 2 of you kissing & saying you miss him. (Which totally confused her fans.)

Sorry, Twit. None of us buy your fiction that this dude is your lover.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Dot said:

So, Twit, you saw my comment (in the Hired Friends thread) about Chase in CO w/out you. That caused you to post a Paris silhouette of the 2 of you kissing & saying you miss him. (Which totally confused her fans.)

Sorry, Twit. None of us buy your fiction that this dude is your lover.

But she MISSES him!!!  How can you doubt that emotion???  Of course I don’t see a ‘miss you too’ post. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

But she MISSES him!!!  How can you doubt that emotion???  Of course I don’t see a ‘miss you too’ post. 

I'm sure that as soon as she reads this post, she'll text him and tell him he has to post "miss you too" so people will believe they're a couple. So expect to see him post that tomorrow morning. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, Colleenna said:

I'm sure that as soon as she reads this post, she'll text him and tell him he has to post "miss you too" so people will believe they're a couple. So expect to see him post that tomorrow morning. 

So today, instead of posting "miss you too" he posted "can't wait for the cruise." That post was 4 hours ago, so I guess she didn't see my earlier post until lunchtime. 

• LOL 3

A couple of days ago, a fan asked Twit if her leggings were available in her on-line clothing store. That apparently reminded Twit that she HAS a clothing store, so she is today offering BIG savings on her goods. Which makes me think it's more or less a going-out-of-biz sale.

And it looks like @Colleenna has answered the Q: is Chase going on the cruise? Much as this guy loves to travel on someone else's dime, he has NO IDEA what's in store for him.

• LOL 2
5 hours ago, Dot said:

A couple of days ago, a fan asked Twit if her leggings were available in her on-line clothing store. That apparently reminded Twit that she HAS a clothing store, so she is today offering BIG savings on her goods. Which makes me think it's more or less a going-out-of-biz sale.

And it looks like @Colleenna has answered the Q: is Chase going on the cruise? Much as this guy loves to travel on someone else's dime, he has NO IDEA what's in store for him.

Ryan is also going, I wonder whose cabin he will stay in?  Didn’t Heather and Whitney share a room last time or am I misremembering?  Also, if they were really bf/gf don’t you think Chase would feel kind of awkward that Whitney was prancing around in front of one (Chase) or possibly two (Cam?) of his friends in a see through bra last year?  I will say I really want to see Chase and Whitney interact on the show, so TLC has succeeded in that.  Chase is I think around 30 and still has drunken frat pics on his Instagram and Whitney is, well, Whitney, so maybe their maturity level is around the same.  

I don’t think Whitney is all bad, I do think it’s possible for her to have an attractive boyfriend that actually loves her.  I just don’t know if it’s this actual guy.  He seems more animated in pictures with his dog than with her.  You can see the actual chemistry (friendship) with Ryan, so in the limited scope we see him, Chase appears capable of showing emotions, which is why his pictures with Whitney stick out like a sore thumb.  

If they are casting her boyfriends, why can’t they ever find people that actually look enthused to interact with her.  Although if Lennie was her actual boyfriend, he seemed bored to be there too.  I mean honestly the only guy I ever saw that I would believe was her boyfriend was the guy from the cruise.  He seemed really excited to be in her presence and appeared to be having a great time.  I have no idea who is, if he’s married, if he’s gay or straight.  I’m just using him as an example as the only man, I’ve seen that seemed energized that she was around and for all I know he was just jazzed to be in a dance off.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I’m confused in her instastory she has a text from her dad from 5 years ago talking about depositing her check, then it talks about emailing a photo of panties.

WHAT??

He probably has the panties nailed to his bedroom ceiling.

• LOL 1
4 hours ago, Colleenna said:

So today, instead of posting "miss you too" he posted "can't wait for the cruise." That post was 4 hours ago, so I guess she didn't see my earlier post until lunchtime. 

Wow. That is the most passive agreesive slam. She posts she misses him and he can’t wait for the cruise. NOTHING about missing her or looking forward to the cruise with her. Just the cruise. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1