Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

Humble Twit has a Q&A asking fans to make an assumption about her. True -- according to her -- is this one: "You are the 'giver' in relationships & often feel you receive less than you give."

• LOL 7

Someone asked about which class to join and Whitney says you could join both.  I don't know if it was the same poster as I don't see the comments now...it was awhile ago.  I think the person was confused if the nobsactive and nodance were all the same.  Whitney did try to explain but I think some people were confused the nodance link replaced the nobsactive link on her page. 

10 hours ago, Dot said:

Humble Twit has a Q&A asking fans to make an assumption about her. True -- according to her -- is this one: "You are the 'giver' in relationships & often feel you receive less than you give."

Someone just told her if she hates being on Instagram so much then she shouldn’t be. 😂😂😂

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

Well that’s just nauseating. The funniest part of the video is Chase’s body language as he trudges after her. Even with his back to the camera you can see his eyes roll.

/sarcastafont/ Why, he looks like a man eager to reunite with his true love. 

/sarcastafont off/

• LOL 4
3 hours ago, teachermomma3 said:

She looks bigger to me...

I thought the same thing but I do think it’s possible that her top part is a bit smaller making her bottom part look even bigger. 

Either way, I guess it’s a good thing that she doesn’t like weight loss. She certainly isn’t losing anything significant if she’s actually lost at all. I believe last Halloween was after she claimed to have lost around 60 lbs since the Hawaii mess. I do think she’s smaller than she was in Hawaii. 

• Love 3

Yes, definitely smaller than her Winnie the Pooh weight but just as ridiculous as ever. When I travel I try to act in such a way to not contribute to the typical stereotype of an Ugly American and then Twit goes to France, showily stretches on a bridge railing for no apparent purpose what-so-ever and creates a visual and auditory spectacle on a bike. And that's all that we know about from brief glimpses on social media.

I'm going to say something nice now: "She was riding a regular bike."  I'm thankful she hadn't had her heavy duty custom bike shipped ahead.

Edited by Me from ME
grammah
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

Yes, definitely smaller than her Winnie the Pooh weight but just as ridiculous as ever. When I travel I try to act in such a way to not contribute to the typical stereotype of an Ugly American and then Twit goes to France, showily stretches on a bridge railing for no apparent purpose what-so-ever and creates a visual and auditory spectacle on a bike. And that's all that we know about from brief glimpses on social media.

I'm going to say something nice now: "She was riding a regular bike."  I'm thankful she hadn't had her heavy duty custom bike shipped ahead.

That bike seat was probably the first thing she's had in her cooch in years. 

• LOL 8
20 hours ago, Me from ME said:

It's possible she was riding something like a Zize 29er which can carry up to 400 lbs.

• Useful 3

It will be interesting to see how they portray this bike ride on the show. If Ashley and Chase were walking along side it seems obvious she didn’t go very far. I wonder if they will make it look like she rode all over Paris.

21 hours ago, Colleenna said:

That bike seat was probably the first thing she's had in her cooch in years. 

I hope they seriously disinfected the seat afterwards. God knows what she left on it. 

• LOL 2
On 10/18/2019 at 11:16 AM, 3girlsforus said:

Exactly same thing one year apart - so .... has she lost weight?

I can’t believe I’m admitting this, but sometimes I think Todd is a worse dancer than Whitney. He can do the moves, but something just seems off. I know nothing about dance, but it feels like he’s not really connecting with the music. I think Whitney’s “dancing” is a joke, but she seems to connect to the music at least.  Or something. Todd reminds me of a flailing chicken. 

Then again, what do I know? The best I can do is The Cupid Shuffle or The Wobble. 🙄

Edited by DanaMB
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, DanaMB said:

I can’t believe I’m admitting this, but sometimes I think Todd is a worse dancer than Whitney. He can do the moves, but something just seems off. I know nothing about dance, but it feels like he’s not really connecting with the music. I think Whitney’s “dancing” is a joke, but she seems to connect to the music at least.  Or something. Todd reminds me of a flailing chicken. 

I often think the same thing. Then, other times, I think he feels so constrained by Twit's simplistic moves, that he kinda busts out on his own.

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

This morning she's posted two random "look at me and tell me how beautiful I am" headshots. 

I just saw those.  I see she likes the tilting my head to the same side in every picture theme.  Of course the only comments allowed are the ones that  kiss her ass all over the place.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

I just saw those.  I see she likes the tilting my head to the same side in every picture theme.  Of course the only comments allowed are the ones that  kiss her ass all over the place.  

Because tilting that way makes her face look thinner. 

ETA: Did you see the comment "Hopefully that excess mass of fat will be covered"? Someone else doesn't like her habit of wearing leggings and a bra everywhere.

Edited by Colleenna
Additional thought.
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, DanaMB said:

Then again, what do I know? The best I can do is The Cupid Shuffle or The Wobble. 🙄

Someone commented that her stomach was distracting on those sports bra and leggings

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, teachermomma3 said:

So just living her life requires foot rubs? 🙄 And her hairline looks gross.

This man is the producer of a TV show and she requires him to rub her feet? Can you imagine the uproar if she was a man demanding a foot rubs from a female producer? This is so beyond unacceptable it makes me sick.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

This man is the producer of a TV show and she requires him to rub her feet? Can you imagine the uproar if she was a man demanding a foot rubs from a female producer? This is so beyond unacceptable it makes me sick.

Actually, it's probably a crew guy named Kier who also massages her hands "on command." (If you re-read her comment, you'll see she's talking about the "crew," not the producer, who hop to when she commands.)

But what a diva! Who else but Narcissistic Twit would crow about how  she COMMANDS ppl to coddle her.

I hope 7 is the end of MBFFL, but I doubt it. I have watched the last 2-3 seasons ONLY b/c I enjoy the comments in this forum. But I'm already wondering if that's enuf for me to endure another 12 episodes in the pseudo-life of this unpleasant woman.

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, Dot said:

Actually, it's probably a crew guy named Kier who also massages her hands "on command." (If you re-read her comment, you'll see she's talking about the "crew," not the producer, who hop to when she commands.)

Personally if it’s a crew member to me that’s even worse. A producer might have the clout to complain about that kind of harassment with less risk to his employment. A crew member is more likely to suck it up without complaint so as not to risk being replaced. 

• Love 7

I'm struck by the difference in the resolution in the two faces. You can see Jacob's pores in great detail but she has definitely used a filter on her face. His face is in sharp detail her face not so much. To my eye she has also tinkered with her jaw line. I know, nothing new but the comparison makes it especially jarring.

• Love 6

Guys check it out. “Lennie” is on Reddit claiming his relationship with Big Whit was real. He also said earlier in the thread that Chase is a real boyfriend and “seems like a decent fellow” although he’s never actually met him. 

593E7DB4-9E42-4AAE-BB2D-5D620DE27C5C.png

Also I edited Twit’s Paris photo with Chase to show the reality of her dating life 

3E25237F-CE3F-49FC-A308-CD4C5FFC14D2.jpeg

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, krushin said:

Guys check it out. “Lennie” is on Reddit claiming his relationship with Big Whit was real. He also said earlier in the thread that Chase is a real boyfriend and “seems like a decent fellow” although he’s never actually met him. 

593E7DB4-9E42-4AAE-BB2D-5D620DE27C5C.png

Also I edited Twit’s Paris photo with Chase to show the reality of her dating life 

3E25237F-CE3F-49FC-A308-CD4C5FFC14D2.jpeg

You win the Internet today!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Oh good grief.

Frankly, I don't get this & doubt her fans do either. Is this arm-waving actually supposed to be an enticement to enroll in her online class? Or a joke?

We in this forum know her teaching will consist mainly of arm-waving b/c she can't move her feet. But does she really want potential subscribers to know that before she hooks them?

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, Dot said:

Frankly, I don't get this & doubt her fans do either. Is this arm-waving actually supposed to be an enticement to enroll in her online class? Or a joke?

We in this forum know her teaching will consist mainly of arm-waving b/c she can't move her feet. But does she really want potential subscribers to know that before she hooks them?

I don’t think it’s supposed to be a joke. I think she thinks it’s cool and hip. She think it’s sassy. There is probably a whole video of her teaching ‘Boom’. She specifically says it’s an example of how they teach. She’s just so sure she’s “fabulous” that it doesn’t occur to her that people will look at that and say ‘gee it’s even worse than I thought’. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I don’t think it’s supposed to be a joke. I think she thinks it’s cool and hip. She think it’s sassy. There is probably a whole video of her teaching ‘Boom’. She specifically says it’s an example of how they teach. She’s just so sure she’s “fabulous” that it doesn’t occur to her that people will look at that and say ‘gee it’s even worse than I thought’. 

But her worshippers won't think that. They'll think she's a FABULOUS teacher. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, cherenkov said:

Reddit is all abuzz with "OMG Whitney's new BF!!"

"Lennie" showed up to claim that their relationship was totally real. Of course, no proof of it actually being Nathaniel Lee at all.

It’s Big Whit behind the computer screen with a goofy hat and fake beard disguise 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

But her worshippers won't think that. They'll think she's a FABULOUS teacher. 

Well so far only 92 people think she’s fabulous. And that’s assuming all members of the FB page are happy, paying customers. 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I don’t think it’s supposed to be a joke. I think she thinks it’s cool and hip. She think it’s sassy.

Sure, all sophisticated women in their middle thirties have arguments with people they hate, then do the hand-wave, snap thing when they win the argument. She is such a case of arrested development. Someone needs to explain to her in very simple words that what may have looked cute and sassy on a sixteen-year-old five years ago, really does not belong in the presentation of someone who is currently pushing middle age with a very short stick.

I wonder which "Boom" she's "choreographing" to? My guess would be "Boom" by Tiesto and Sevenn, from two years ago, with  the Whitney-attracting opening lyrics "Bring that ass back like a boom boom boom boom." Aside from random chants of "hot" and "boom" those are the entire lyrics.

Interesting that's she's bothering to promote NoBSActive again - Ryan must have asked her nicely.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Interesting that's she's bothering to promote NoBSActive again - Ryan must have asked her nicely.

Or, the subscription sales for the dance grift are going so poorly that she realizes she needs to start promoting again the grift that has been somewhat successful.

• Love 4

She has a post with a photo of her wearing a sweater and she says "I've never been more excited for summer to end.  So ready for sweater weather."

Really???  Is this the only time we've seen Twit wearing a sweater??  Maybe for a split second before she whips it off in favor of her usual sports bra.

• LOL 6
4 hours ago, Dot said:

Or, the subscription sales for the dance grift are going so poorly that she realizes she needs to start promoting again the grift that has been somewhat successful.

I suspect that she was hoping the dance grift would push the workout stuff out of the way and ultimately replace it.  In the dance “lesson” she’s the head honcho. In the workouts she’s second fiddle. I also suspect Ryan has been pushing her to make the videos better and do a good job. She wants to flit around and shake her ass. We’ve seen snippets of his exasperation. But the dance thing seems to be falling flat on it’s face so now she’s trying to build up the workout again. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Sure, all sophisticated women in their middle thirties have arguments with people they hate, then do the hand-wave, snap thing when they win the argument. She is such a case of arrested development. Someone needs to explain to her in very simple words that what may have looked cute and sassy on a sixteen-year-old five years ago, really does not belong in the presentation of someone who is currently pushing middle age with a very short stick.

I wonder which "Boom" she's "choreographing" to? My guess would be "Boom" by Tiesto and Sevenn, from two years ago, with  the Whitney-attracting opening lyrics "Bring that ass back like a boom boom boom boom." Aside from random chants of "hot" and "boom" those are the entire lyrics.

Honestly, I think it's part and parcel of her cultural appropriation of a certain segment of African American culture. There is a part of AA culture where the snap and wave dismissal is used by women well into their 30s, 40s, and even 50s. Just like her use of "yaaaas," "tryna," "Imma".... 

Dear Twit: you are not black. You are a southern redneck wannabe. It's not cute. Not even a little. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9