Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
ClareWalks

Social Media: What the Fuck is Wrong With Her?

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

She wasn’t in any of Chase’s photos. 

I noticed she posted "You cute" on those pictures on Instagram and he hasn't replied. 

Edited by SevenCostanza
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

43 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

If she was in Raleigh at a club on Saturday night it seems impossible to me that she was at the wedding. Otherwise she went to this afternoon wedding and then bailed to go to a club while Chase stayed at the wedding? The video of the bride and groom entering looked like it was heading toward dusk - still light out but definitely not going to be day very much longer - and the reception hadn’t even started. No way she was there. She wasn’t in any of Chase’s photos. 

Edited to add.... geez I need a life LOL

She wasn't. In the comments on Chase's first photo about the wedding, Twit comments that he's cute, and he replies "wish I had a plus one." 

  • Like 2
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Colleenna said:

She wasn't. In the comments on Chase's first photo about the wedding, Twit comments that he's cute, and he replies "wish I had a plus one." 

And TLC’s bonus check for that post is on the way. LOL

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Edited to add.... geez I need a life LOL

You and me both! 🙂

3 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

In the comments on Chase's first photo about the wedding, Twit comments that he's cute, and he replies "wish I had a plus one." 

Imma taking that as a shout-out to us! 😄

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Imma taking that as a shout-out to us! 😄

I assume that as well. That’s why I said TLC is sending him a bonus. I figure they told him he needs to start proving to social media that they are real. He wouldn’t go as far as taking her with but he’s willing to pretend he wish he did. It doesn’t seem like there was really any reason she couldn’t go except that they aren’t actually a couple. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Seems like someone is looking for praise - makes me think she’s depressed about not being a plus one. She tends to pull this stuff out when she’s upset and needs the ‘oh you are amazing’ posts. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

On 10/9/2019 at 4:35 PM, Irate Panda said:

What I don’t understand is why Chase would pretend to be her boyfriend, I mean it’s been confirmed by Heather TLC ain’t paying them that much.  He probably could have even wormed his way onto the show just as Ryan’s friend since he’s in some of those workout videos and with Whitney’s move to a new city.  The guy, at least in the past, held actual jobs, so he’s capable of making money.

I really need to see these two interact on tv because in the pictures it looks very forced, but maybe he’s not use to the “spotlight”.  Maybe he likes to have his armpits smelled and pees in pools, otherwise it makes very little sense to me.

Actually either way it doesn’t make sense, if he’s faking it....he not getting paid very much. Why nationally embarrass yourself for very little money?  If he’s really in love....why?  She farts in her friend’s face and pees in hot tubs they’re sitting.  He doesn’t even seem into for the fame like Ryan, I mean unless Ryan’s around the guy looks like he wants to meld into the wall.

I just don’t understand his motive.  If there is no motive, and he’s actually in love, Whitney has done an incredible disservice to herself because she has portrayed herself as quite unlikeable. I mean maybe she’s better in person,  that Cruise family seems to enjoy her, but on tv and sometimes on social media she usually comes across as awful.

No way is it real.  Some people just want to be on tv 🤷‍♀️

On 10/10/2019 at 10:37 AM, Dot said:

I'm surprised our senshus gal doesn't confide to us that Chase's big, beautiful penis tastes just like that.

Haha she's going to confide it to Babs and Glen on camera for our viewing pleasure 😏

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, princelina said:

What I don’t understand is why Chase would pretend to be her boyfriend, I mean it’s been confirmed by Heather TLC ain’t paying them that much.

Well, to be honest, a divorced woman with two kids to feed is never going to be satisfied with the stipend this show offers. A single guy might tend to be more satisfied.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, B in Lee said:

Well, to be honest, a divorced woman with two kids to feed is never going to be satisfied with the stipend this show offers. A single guy might tend to be more satisfied.

I figure Ryan was instrumental in “matching” them as well. Chase probably didn’t think it would be that big of a deal. He gets paid and some free trips with his friend, Ryan. I’m sure it sounded like a good deal at the time. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

And i think Chase's insta says he's an entrepreneur?  Maybe he's at loose ends (unemployed?) and it sounded good.  Like 3girls commented - stipend, trips with friend.. 

Edited by Cache · Reason: Typo!
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

This woman looks to be almost Twit's weight and she's a really good dancer.  

If you can't see the video click on the white border of it. 

Edited by SevenCostanza
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

This woman looks to be almost Twit's weight and she's a really good dancer.  

If you can't see the video click on the white border of it. 

I think she's a good bit smaller than Twit. And you're right, she's a much better dancer. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

That ‘no plus-one’ is total bull. I have been to approximately one million weddings and have never, even been invited without a plus-one. Even when I was single. That’s as cheap and tacky as a cash bar. And I’m on the west coast—weddings out here are much, much less formal than your typical east coast wedding. So my question is this: did Chase *tell* Whitney that he didn’t get a plus-one so he didn’t have to bring her, or is that the lie they chose together to cover the fact that their relationship is for the show?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

I think she's a good bit smaller than Twit. And you're right, she's a much better dancer. 

She is a good bit smaller than Whitney - taller but not as heavy...

46 minutes ago, Pachengala said:

That ‘no plus-one’ is total bull. I have been to approximately one million weddings and have never, even been invited without a plus-one. Even when I was single. That’s as cheap and tacky as a cash bar. And I’m on the west coast—weddings out here are much, much less formal than your typical east coast wedding. So my question is this: did Chase *tell* Whitney that he didn’t get a plus-one so he didn’t have to bring her, or is that the lie they chose together to cover the fact that their relationship is for the show?

Respectfully disagree - I have been to many weddings where I was not invited to have a plus one and there are a lot of reasons people do it -from cost to the size of the venue.  I don't know if Chase had a plus one or not but I think it's entirely possible he didn't.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Respectfully disagree - I have been to many weddings where I was not invited to have a plus one and there are a lot of reasons people do it -from cost to the size of the venue.  I don't know if Chase had a plus one or not but I think it's entirely possible he didn't.

Wow! I stand corrected—I’d never heard of it. I don’t know what I’d do in that instance, especially now that I’m married. It still strikes me as a bit rude, but I’ll work on it 🤣

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Seems like someone is looking for praise - makes me think she’s depressed about not being a plus one. She tends to pull this stuff out when she’s upset and needs the ‘oh you are amazing’ posts. 

Probably trying to send old paid boyfriend loverboy a message that she would have worn this outfit to the wedding because she is so senshus. 2 years and 0 weightloss. She has to be eating way more than she is burning to maintain, a few frapps with heavy cream a day, her love of pasta clearly are winning.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Pachengala said:

That ‘no plus-one’ is total bull. I have been to approximately one million weddings and have never, even been invited without a plus-one. Even when I was single. That’s as cheap and tacky as a cash bar. And I’m on the west coast—weddings out here are much, much less formal than your typical east coast wedding. So my question is this: did Chase *tell* Whitney that he didn’t get a plus-one so he didn’t have to bring her, or is that the lie they chose together to cover the fact that their relationship is for the show?

I’ve never heard of no plus one either but considering the cost of weddings these days I wouldn’t be surprised if that was becoming a thing. However, i read that post to mean that he wished Whitney was there but she couldn’t be rather than he wasn’t allowed to invite her. Regardless of which interpretation you take for the comment, I still believe it was completely for this group to make it look like of course they are a couple even though she didn’t attend the wedding with him. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

. However, i read that post to mean that he wished Whitney was there but she couldn’t be rather than he wasn’t allowed to invite her.

It's possible, but the fact that Whitney was at a rap show in Raleigh that night makes me skeptical. I can't see Whitney passing up the chance to socialize as someone's "official" girlfriend, if that was available to her, just to go to some clurb. Well, maybe if she thought she'd get to hang out with Jay Z, but Nance is several thousand rungs below that on the rap ladder!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

9 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

It's possible, but the fact that Whitney was at a rap show in Raleigh that night makes me skeptical. I can't see Whitney passing up the chance to socialize as someone's "official" girlfriend, if that was available to her, just to go to some clurb. Well, maybe if she thought she'd get to hang out with Jay Z, but Nance is several thousand rungs below that on the rap ladder!

Oh I completely agree. I just thought the post was supposed to mean he wished she could have come but was otherwise engaged - as if the combination of that post and Whitney’s showing that she was at a rap show was supposed to convince us she just couldn’t go even though she’s really his girlfriend. If there was any way she was invited to that wedding she would have been there and we would have heard about it ad nauseam. As far as I can tell, they haven’t gone anywhere together that wasn’t filmed for the TV show, including his trip home. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Twit in Raleigh at the same time Chase is near Raleigh? Does this strike anyone else as typical Twit-stalking? [Lennie: "you called me TEN times!"] Even if Chase is in it just for the $$$, even if Twit, as a producer, would know that, I can see her getting so wrapped up in her "role" that she jealously guards her prerogatives.

Edited by Dot
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

She is a good bit smaller than Whitney - taller but not as heavy...

Respectfully disagree - I have been to many weddings where I was not invited to have a plus one and there are a lot of reasons people do it -from cost to the size of the venue.  I don't know if Chase had a plus one or not but I think it's entirely possible he didn't.

From what I understand, if person X doesn't have someone that they're seriously dating, engaged to, or married to, there's typically NOT a plus one. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

It was his sister's wedding, correct?  Then if he were truly, honestly, dating Whit, he would have 100% been allowed to bring her.  If he were some rando family friend or co-worker, then it would make sense that he may not have been given the plus-one option.  But it's her brother.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Kiki620 said:

It was his sister's wedding, correct?  Then if he were truly, honestly, dating Whit, he would have 100% been allowed to bring her.  If he were some rando family friend or co-worker, then it would make sense that he may not have been given the plus-one option.  But it's her brother.

The bride is not his sister.  He is a friend of the groom.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

From what I understand, if person X doesn't have someone that they're seriously dating, engaged to, or married to, there's typically NOT a plus one. 

So if this is the approach they followed Chase’s friend doesn’t believe they are dating. 
She just posted a photo of the two of them together from the Paris trip. She is really upset that we don’t believe her. 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Open letter to Twit:

So, you've been reading our recent posts doubting that Chase would have made you his plus-one if you were the last woman on earth. So, you posted a cheek-to-cheek selfie with Chase in Paris to prove his desire for you.

Sorry, Twit. We still don't believe it.

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, Dot said:

Open letter to Twit:

So, you've been reading our recent posts doubting that Chase would have made you his plus-one if you were the last woman on earth. So, you posted a cheek-to-cheek selfie with Chase in Paris to prove his desire for you.

Sorry, Twit. We still don't believe it.

Twit needs to learn a little Hamlet - Methinks thou doth protest too much....

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

Wouldn’t your actual boyfriend not be thrilled with you posting snuggling pics with other men, instead of liking the post?  

Maybe it's because Buddy looks so repulsed, Henchi does too.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/13/2019 at 11:32 AM, SevenCostanza said:

I noticed she posted "You cute" on those pictures on Instagram and he hasn't replied. 

Interesting that she didn't say much more than that. Usual Twit would be like "look at my boo" "My man is hot" or something like that.  Couple of thoughts as to why she didn't go...Invites sent out many months ago and if said relationship is true, maybe he replied as a single. Maybe the groom knows its a sham relationship. Maybe Chase lied about not being able to bring a plus one ? I guess we may never know. Interesting that you super sleuths found out Twit was in Raleigh and would not surprise me that she was stalking luver boy. I have so many questions about this whole scenario in regards to her Charlotte move, who is living at the Greensboro house? Is she living in an apartment in Charlotte? If so, hopefully they don't have a hot tub

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Interesting that she didn't say much more than that. Usual Twit would be like "look at my boo" "My man is hot" or something like that.  Couple of thoughts as to why she didn't go...Invites sent out many months ago and if said relationship is true, maybe he replied as a single. Maybe the groom knows its a sham relationship. Maybe Chase lied about not being able to bring a plus one ? I guess we may never know. Interesting that you super sleuths found out Twit was in Raleigh and would not surprise me that she was stalking luver boy. I have so many questions about this whole scenario in regards to her Charlotte move, who is living at the Greensboro house? Is she living in an apartment in Charlotte? If so, hopefully they don't have a hot tub

Or, Twit saw the reference to "plus one" as being a reference to being Plus Sized, which of course is.....FAT SHAMING!!!

  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

Today's IG post is a video of her standing at a barre, back to the camera, doing her "senshus" hip revolutions.  SSDD.

More ewwwww

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

So from today’s IG story it looks like TLC rented Whitney the Charlotte place just for the season. She’s moving out. 

Or is PMG moving out? She captioned one photo, "it's a wrap," which indicates MBFFL filming has come to a close.

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, Dot said:

Or is PMG moving out? She captioned one photo, "it's a wrap," which indicates MBFFL filming has come to a close.

Oh I see what you are saying - they are leaving but she’s staying. That’s probably it. I was thinking since they were leaving then she was as well. Probably not a correct assumption. 

ETA - It was the ‘thats a wrap on the townhouse’ that made me think she was leaving because the show filming was over. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

On 10/14/2019 at 12:52 PM, Kiki620 said:

It was his sister's wedding, correct?  Then if he were truly, honestly, dating Whit, he would have 100% been allowed to bring her.  If he were some rando family friend or co-worker, then it would make sense that he may not have been given the plus-one option.  But it's her brother.

Some people only allow +1s if they are married or engaged. It depends on a lot of things. In my recent wedding, we allowed anyone to bring +1s if they didn't know anyone else at the wedding or were dating/engaged/married. The few who didn't get one were friends with a good 60% of people at the wedding and if they'd wanted a date we'd have allowed it. (One guy had a girlfriend we didn't know about, she showed up, and it was fine. She was lovely, it didn't interrupt anything, and we were happy to meet her.) But we had a casual caterer and a private venue with a much larger capacity than we were at. Not all weddings have such flexibility.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I'm sorry, a while back someone posted a link to watch back door Instagram stories and a day or two ago it went wonkoy and I can't now. Can someone please post that link again? I errors out on me and I can't seem to find it again.

Share this post


Link to post

Oh FFS! Whit and her wiggling. That’s ALL SHE CAN DO. For someone so fabulous, she can’t lift her feet high enough to do proper steps (and to think she prides herself on TEACHING this crap). 

Whit’s self-delusion is right up there with Janelle Brown and her sham of “expertise”. Whitney can’t dance, Janelle doesn’t know shit about health. They both try to sell themselves as mentors/teachers.  

Nuts. Completely fucking bonkers. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Well that's just it, she met Todd back in HS to do choreography. Just because she can come up with dance moves ( although we all know she can't - doesn't make her a dancer ) A lot of songwriters out there cant sing or wont because they know they are not that good. Twit just needs to accept that she aint good and nobody wants to see the mammoth ass shake and jiggle like 2 week old jello 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

10 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

I'm sorry, a while back someone posted a link to watch back door Instagram stories and a day or two ago it went wonkoy and I can't now. Can someone please post that link again? I errors out on me and I can't seem to find it again.

I'm not clear on what you want. And I don't know what a "backdoor" IG story is? Could you elaborate?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, Dot said:

I'm not clear on what you want. And I don't know what a "backdoor" IG story is? Could you elaborate?

I'm not on Instagram so I can't access the "stories". Someone a while ago posted a site where you could get to them w/out being a member of Instagram. I had kept it open so I could look at Twit's stories when anyone posted about them. I accidentally closed it and can't find it again.

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Oh gawd. Another day, another "dance" video....

Yawn. 

I love how she had to tell us she isn’t doing the Thriller choreography. DUH!! You were doing the same crap you always do. Thriller requires actually dancing and has actual steps. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I love how she had to tell us she isn’t doing the Thriller choreography. DUH!! You were doing the same crap you always do. Thriller requires actually dancing and has actual steps. 

A few fans are beginning to point that out, too.

Edited by Dot
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size