Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

I think Whit is totally aware. Otherwise she'd have her hands all over him, and she'd be making non-stop innuendos or outright boasts about how hot their sex life was.  If she believed Chase was really into her, she'd be unable to control herself.  We saw a little of how she behaves when she thinks a man is really into her in the season of "Avi dumped meeeeeeee!!" Who can forget her smugly telling Bab's that Avi had "a beautiful penis?"

I think you're right - it's a very hard call as to  which of the two has the worst job. But on the whole, and looking towards the future, I think Chase is the one who'll regret it more in the long term. Ryan, at least, will still have some cred as a personal trainer. Chase doesn't have much of a future as a gigolo, based on the way he looks with Whitney.

Awww, Ketzel, now you've gone and done it. We can shortly expect photos on IG with her hands all over him and accompanying posts about what a good lay he is. I may barf. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Let’s also consider the chips that had to fall into place for his relationship to be real. Whitney met Ryan and they started this business. And it just so happened that Ryan has this close friend who is perfect for Whitney. She’s looked for guy after guy for years but it just so happens that her new business partner knows the perfect guy . He doesn’t care that she doesn’t bathe, that she pees in pools, that she’s crude and has no sense of personal space... the rare guy who won’t care about that just happens to be her new business partner’s friend. And then not only does this guy fall for her but is also ok with being on a reality TV show. Let’s face it, most people aren’t ok with that. And to top it all off, all of this happens just in perfect time to film a new season with the theme ‘love and change’. Yea - we are horrible to doubt that.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
19 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Awww, Ketzel, now you've gone and done it. We can shortly expect photos on IG with her hands all over him and accompanying posts about what a good lay he is. I may barf. 

It's a risk, I know.  Someone should tell her we'd only be impressed if he started posting pictures with his hands all over her and posts about what a "freak in the sheets" she is.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

It's a risk, I know.  Someone should tell her we'd only be impressed if he started posting pictures with his hands all over her and posts about what a "freak in the sheets" she is.

Even if they ARE a couple, which I seriously doubt, it won't last. He's very physically active--- hiking, biking, etc. Whitney's idea of being active is waddling a few extra yards to the Starbucks, whereupon she rewards herself with a VENTI frappe and TWO cookies. Because all that extra exercise. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

What I don’t understand is why Chase would pretend to be her boyfriend, I mean it’s been confirmed by Heather TLC ain’t paying them that much.  He probably could have even wormed his way onto the show just as Ryan’s friend since he’s in some of those workout videos and with Whitney’s move to a new city.  The guy, at least in the past, held actual jobs, so he’s capable of making money.

I really need to see these two interact on tv because in the pictures it looks very forced, but maybe he’s not use to the “spotlight”.  Maybe he likes to have his armpits smelled and pees in pools, otherwise it makes very little sense to me.

Actually either way it doesn’t make sense, if he’s faking it....he not getting paid very much. Why nationally embarrass yourself for very little money?  If he’s really in love....why?  She farts in her friend’s face and pees in hot tubs they’re sitting.  He doesn’t even seem into for the fame like Ryan, I mean unless Ryan’s around the guy looks like he wants to meld into the wall.

I just don’t understand his motive.  If there is no motive, and he’s actually in love, Whitney has done an incredible disservice to herself because she has portrayed herself as quite unlikeable. I mean maybe she’s better in person,  that Cruise family seems to enjoy her, but on tv and sometimes on social media she usually comes across as awful.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

What I don’t understand is why Chase would pretend to be her boyfriend, I mean it’s been confirmed by Heather TLC ain’t paying them that much.  He probably could have even wormed his way onto the show just as Ryan’s friend since he’s in some of those workout videos and with Whitney’s move to a new city.  The guy, at least in the past, held actual jobs, so he’s capable of making money.

Well, so far he's been on the trip to Lake Tahoe and the trip to France. And from what we've seen, Whitney sleeps a lot or has production responsibilities, so he and Ryan have had a fair share of time free to explore, sight-see and drink together.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Well, so far he's been on the trip to Lake Tahoe and the trip to France. And from what we've seen, Whitney sleeps a lot or has production responsibilities, so he and Ryan have had a fair share of time free to explore, sight-see and drink together.

I guess I just figured someone could afford those things as a single guy with a decent job without going through all this, but I get your point.  It can probably be applied to a lot of the barnacles.  I wonder how the old barnacles feel about the new barnacles.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Well, so far he's been on the trip to Lake Tahoe and the trip to France. And from what we've seen, Whitney sleeps a lot or has production responsibilities, so he and Ryan have had a fair share of time free to explore, sight-sefte and drink together.

Also trips home to WVA & to the mountains (Grandfather Mtn?), tho I don't think Ryan was there, too.

Will Chase be on the Nov cruise? That should tell us a lot.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, Dot said:

Also trips home to WVA & to the mountains (Grandfather Mtn?), tho I don't think Ryan was there, too.

Will Chase be on the Nov cruise? That should tell us a lot.

Well since Ryan is going, I would imagine Chase will too.

• Love 2
On 10/9/2019 at 10:39 PM, Dot said:

Do we know Ryan is going?

We know that one of the NoBS Active people asked on the instagram page if he was, and he said, "yes, I am" but there has been no confirmation from Whitney. Maybe he was teasing her, maybe she just didn't want to spill all the beans on who was going, maybe it was dependent on how many sign-ups she has . . .

Speaking of instagram, I came across an instagram story by a VERY fit personal trainer in Paris named Smail Berriah. (smail_berriah on instgram) He was filming something with Ryan in a gym somewhere, and he was also with Ryan, Whitney, (and possibly Todd and Ashley) at the top of the Eiffel Tower. No sign of Chase, but that doesn't mean he wasn't there. Instagram has been having a problem with the soundtracks dropping out of all the stories posted yesterday and today (lots of screaming from the internet, but no fix so far) so I can't hear what he is saying, but I think he was not impressed with the crew and he was impressed with Ryan. There's a brief moment at the Eiffel Tower where Whitney steps onto the glass edge of the viewing platform, where you can see straight down, someone who may be Todd hastily steps back off the edge, and Smail rolls his eyes. I hope the sound gets fixed soon; I am looking forward to what he has to say.

image.png.2d4c222a02a81383f76b6b6a6826cda7.png

Darnit! It looks like the video about Paris with the MBFFL group expired before the sound was fixed. But here's a comment Ryan posted on the picture: 

ryanandreas_

Jump squatted up to the top of the Eiffel Tower, then pushed it over and @smail_berriah started curling it.. #lightweight

Edited by Ketzel
  • Useful 2

And so ends Whitney's visit to the fabled City of Light, world center of culture, cuisine, art, architecture, style and romance . . .  wrapped in a bed sheet and giving a BJ to a chocolate model of the Eiffel Tower.

Now she's headed back to North Carolina - and I believe this Saturday is the wedding of one of Chase's frat brothers? Since I assume this event isn't being staged for the benefit of MBFFL, I am interested to see if Chase will be taking her to the wedding to show his "amour" off to all the guys.  Maybe he could show them all this picture on his phone - who wouldn't love an older woman with that much . . . .uh . . . sass?

• LOL 3
  • Love 11

The only thing we've seen Twit eat in France is a huge chunk of chocolate candy? What a role model.

I'm surprised our senshus gal doesn't confide to us that Chase's big, beautiful penis tastes just like that.

Edited by Dot
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
52 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

And so ends Whitney's visit to the fabled City of Light, world center of culture, cuisine, art, architecture, style and romance . . .  wrapped in a bed sheet and giving a BJ to a chocolate model of the Eiffel Tower.

This gem needed repeating. 

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Pachengala said:

This gem needed repeating. 

Some of her worshippers have begun to see the light. Responses to this pic include "stuffing your face, what else" "TMI," "unfollowing," "lay off the chocolate" .....

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Dot said:

The only thing we've seen Twit eat in France is a huge chunk of chocolate candy? What a role model.

I'm surprised our senshus gal doesn't confide to us that Chase's big, beautiful penis tastes just like that.

Yea - this goes back to what I said earlier about the food posts. Chase and Ryan both posted regularly with the beautiful foods they were trying and eating around the country. Nada from Whitney. She finally does food and it’s a chunk of chocolate. In fact really nothing she posted the entire time was about France or the sights. It was just a backdrop to her. She might as well have been in Charlotte. 

• Love 8
36 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

An open message to Whitney: 

Why do you insist on being so trashy and vulgar? 

Adding an addendum to the message to Whitney - we would consider your behavior trashy and vulgar even if you were a size 0 - so don’t scream ‘fat shaming’. 

• Love 15
3 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Some of her worshippers have begun to see the light. Responses to this pic include "stuffing your face, what else" "TMI," "unfollowing," "lay off the chocolate" .....

Unless I just don’t know what I’m doing, all of those comments have been deleted.  I didn’t see one of them when I clicked on the picture and went to her Instagram account.

1 minute ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Unless I just don’t know what I’m doing, all of those comments have been deleted.  I didn’t see one of them when I clicked on the picture and went to her Instagram account.

I don't see them either, she deletes comments all the time.    I noticed she deleted her "Fuck you" response to the person that said the orange shirt made her look fatter. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Adding an addendum to the message to Whitney - we would consider your behavior trashy and vulgar even if you were a size 0 - so don’t scream ‘fat shaming’. 

Exactly. I also consider Bethenny Frankel trashy and vulgar, and IIRC she's a size 00. 

• Love 9

There's a curious IG story on Chase's page that I hope someone can interpret for me. (It's a story NOT in his profile photo.)

It's scenics of Squaw Valley. It opens on a tram; briefly, a woman with a bun turns around & grins at the camera. So, is that Twit? And did she & Chase jump from Paris to Squaw Valley? Is this where Chase's frat bro is getting married?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Dot said:

There's a curious IG story on Chase's page that I hope someone can interpret for me. (It's a story NOT in his profile photo.)

It's scenics of Squaw Valley. It opens on a tram; briefly, a woman with a bun turns around & grins at the camera. So, is that Twit? And did she & Chase jump from Paris to Squaw Valley? Is this where Chase's frat bro is getting married?

That’s old. It says 16 weeks ago which would have been when they were in Tahoe for the bs crap. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Useful 1

Just came across a third personal trainer/coach that apparently makes an appearance on MBFFL A Paris. His comments are below the picture - don't blame me for the English translation - he provided it, or maybe Google translate did. 🙂

image.png.3144b5dcb6c502b516e07cae704aa549.png

Week-end de folie à #paris ! 🔥
Pour ceux qui n'ont pas suivis je vous avais parlé d'un gros projet et ce projet a commencé ce week-end ! 😁.
J'ai passé le week-end avec l'équipe de télé américaine de #mybigfatfablife pour tourner un épisode de la prochaine saison ! 😝🎥. Je tenais à remercier toute l'équipe du tournage, que ce soit les ingénieurs son, les intermittents du spectacle, les cameraman, la production, les acteurs et surtout Bernice sans qui rien n'aurait été possible ! 🙏❤️.
Je remercie également le @thewestinparis chez qui nous avons passé un super séjour 🎇 🇺🇲

Weekend of madness at #paris! 🔥
For those who did not follow I told you about a big project and this project started this weekend! 😁.
I spent the weekend with the #mybigfatfablife American TV crew to shoot an episode of the upcoming season! 😝🎥.
I wanted to thank the whole team of the shooting, that it is the sound engineers, the intermittent of the spectacle, the cameraman, the production, the actors and especially Bernice without which nothing would have been possible! 🙏❤️.
I also thank the @thewestinparis who had a great time 🎇

• Useful 1
9 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Now she's headed back to North Carolina - and I believe this Saturday is the wedding of one of Chase's frat brothers? Since I assume this event isn't being staged for the benefit of MBFFL, I am interested to see if Chase will be taking her to the wedding to show his "amour" off to all the guys.  Maybe he could show them all this picture on his phone - who wouldn't love an older woman with that much . . . .uh . . . sass?

I am really curious if she is going to be his "plus one"  - although she probably counts as 2 - That would be telling if she is going. I had a friend that her "friend" would call her Princess Vespa, because she was fun to ride, but he didn't want his friends to see him on her.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Just came across a third personal trainer/coach that apparently makes an appearance on MBFFL A Paris. His comments are below the picture - don't blame me for the English translation - he provided it, or maybe Google translate did. 🙂

image.png.3144b5dcb6c502b516e07cae704aa549.png

Week-end de folie à #paris ! 🔥
Pour ceux qui n'ont pas suivis je vous avais parlé d'un gros projet et ce projet a commencé ce week-end ! 😁.
J'ai passé le week-end avec l'équipe de télé américaine de #mybigfatfablife pour tourner un épisode de la prochaine saison ! 😝🎥. Je tenais à remercier toute l'équipe du tournage, que ce soit les ingénieurs son, les intermittents du spectacle, les cameraman, la production, les acteurs et surtout Bernice sans qui rien n'aurait été possible ! 🙏❤️.
Je remercie également le @thewestinparis chez qui nous avons passé un super séjour 🎇 🇺🇲

Weekend of madness at #paris! 🔥
For those who did not follow I told you about a big project and this project started this weekend! 😁.
I spent the weekend with the #mybigfatfablife American TV crew to shoot an episode of the upcoming season! 😝🎥.
I wanted to thank the whole team of the shooting, that it is the sound engineers, the intermittent of the spectacle, the cameraman, the production, the actors and especially Bernice without which nothing would have been possible! 🙏❤️.
I also thank the @thewestinparis who had a great time 🎇

So they went all the way to Paris to work out??????

• LOL 4
5 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

I don't see them either, she deletes comments all the time.    I noticed she deleted her "Fuck you" response to the person that said the orange shirt made her look fatter. 

Nope. Her "go fuck yourself" is still there, right where I told you upthread that you could find it.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Dot said:

Nope. Her "go fuck yourself" is still there, right where I told you upthread that you could find it.

It must be something weird with IG because I knew where it was. I saw it the first time. But it’s not there for me anymore. 

15 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

It must be something weird with IG because I knew where it was. I saw it the first time. But it’s not there for me anymore. 

It was there 15 min ago b/c I checked.

The comment is under the picture where she is surroundef by her 3 producers.

9 minutes ago, Dot said:

It was there 15 min ago b/c I checked.

The comment is under the picture where she is surroundef by her 3 producers.

That’s what I’m saying - it’s not there for me anymore. I just checked. I can still see the people telling her that she was rude and those defending her but not the actual ‘f- you’ comment.

Regardless I found that comment to be really a glimpse of what it must be like to be around Whitney. She isn’t just ‘no fat shaming’. She’s ‘don’t you dare say anything but wonderful things about me’. That poster was actually nice in her comment. The poster just pointed out that this top isn’t flattering but that the poster really likes Whitney. And since the previous conversations talked about that white shirt that was very flattering on Whitney the comment really had the feel that ‘hey you can look so much better - just not that shirt’. That’s not an insult. It’s just true. No matter your size some things are flattering and some aren’t. But Whitney blew a gasket. I suspect she acts that way with any kind of constructive criticism. Another sign of her narcissistic personality. 

• Love 3

So was it a selfie? If so, where was Chase? (Rhetorical question I know, but if they were really together I would have thought he would have memorialized the senshushness.)

Oh, and, the idea of lounging around in white sheets in full makeup and chocolate Eiffel Towers is disgusting.

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

So was it a selfie? If so, where was Chase? (Rhetorical question I know, but if they were really together I would have thought he would have memorialized the senshushness.)

Oh, and, the idea of lounging around in white sheets in full makeup and chocolate Eiffel Towers is disgusting.

Nope. Not a selfie. It was credited to hopeleigh, the professional photographer she drags around with her. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I didnt see her go your self comment either

I feel pretty terrible for the bride if Chase does take Whit to the wedding.  Do they even know each other?  Been introduced?  Do we really believe Whit could tolerate just quietly being in the background as a guest?  Everything has to be about her.  And as much as it gags me to say it, she is a public figure.  If anyone recognizes her, it is bound to create a disruption in even a small way - and that takes away from the point of the day and the attention that rightly should be on the couple.  

Furthermore, I could completely see Whit posting all sorts of wedding photos on social media before the bride even has a chance to look at and post her own.  

The beast doesn't know how to function anywhere outside of her own bubble of attention.  

• Love 11
26 minutes ago, Kiki620 said:

I feel pretty terrible for the bride if Chase does take Whit to the wedding.  Do they even know each other?  Been introduced?  Do we really believe Whit could tolerate just quietly being in the background as a guest?  Everything has to be about her.  And as much as it gags me to say it, she is a public figure.  If anyone recognizes her, it is bound to create a disruption in even a small way - and that takes away from the point of the day and the attention that rightly should be on the couple.  

Furthermore, I could completely see Whit posting all sorts of wedding photos on social media before the bride even has a chance to look at and post her own.  

The beast doesn't know how to function anywhere outside of her own bubble of attention.  

And can you imagine what she would wear?????

Personally I will still think it’s a ‘for the show’ relationship even if she goes with him. TLC has obviously put a lot into this season being ‘Whit finds love’ and they aren’t stupid. They know social media is watching. I wouldn’t be surprised if they pressure Chase to make her a ‘plus one’ for a wedding to make sure it looks real. If he goes to a wedding without her they might as well scream ‘we are fake’. 

And yes - if that is the case - I feel horrible for the bride. 

• Love 3
16 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

That’s what I’m saying - it’s not there for me anymore. I just checked. I can still see the people telling her that she was rude and those defending her but not the actual ‘f- you’ comment.

Regardless I found that comment to be really a glimpse of what it must be like to be around Whitney. She isn’t just ‘no fat shaming’. She’s ‘don’t you dare say anything but wonderful things about me’. That poster was actually nice in her comment. The poster just pointed out that this top isn’t flattering but that the poster really likes Whitney. And since the previous conversations talked about that white shirt that was very flattering on Whitney the comment really had the feel that ‘hey you can look so much better - just not that shirt’. That’s not an insult. It’s just true. No matter your size some things are flattering and some aren’t. But Whitney blew a gasket. I suspect she acts that way with any kind of constructive criticism. Another sign of her narcissistic personality. 

What gets me about all this is the people/groups singing Whitney praises and giving her awards don’t seem to see the real her. 

On the surface she’s seen as some champion for obese women, paving the way for their acceptance. Below the surface, as has been pointed out here, she’s no champion. She’s a loud, obnoxious, selfish, child-like, attention-demanding asshole who doesn’t deserve the attention she gets. 

Whitney needs higher doses of PCOS-con. She hardly got any attention there and we didn’t hear boo from her about it afterwards (because people weren’t fawning all over her because this was an actual event).  

She’s no one’s champion or role model, she’s just another immature, lewd loud mouth. Overweight women across the country are probably cringing at the shrieking, hot-tub peeing trash bag that is Whitney. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Dot said:

There's a new plug for the nobsdance class. Note that it's all hand motions, no dance. (Or am I old-fashioned in believing dance involves moving the feet?)

Her fans really hate Todd & are convinced that she is a saint for allowing him to dance with her.

She has extended the $5 off deal, which indicates subscriptions are not coming in very fast.

ETA: I notice the music she uses in these demos are not American. Maybe that's how she gets around using music without paying for it.

Heather has posted a video of her 8yo son twerking in the aisle of a dept store. Granted, I am an ol' fogey, but I don't like to see children performing adult, sexual moves.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Dot said:

ETA: I notice the music she uses in these demos are not American. Maybe that's how she gets around using music without paying for it.

Heather has posted a video of her 8yo son twerking in the aisle of a dept store. Granted, I am an ol' fogey, but I don't like to see children performing adult, sexual moves.

Same shit, different day.

• Love 2

Interesting. So we have Whitney posting a picture of herself, taken by Hope Leigh, standing on the steps of a building in Charlotte. NC. and posted "Happy Sunday."  Of course, a picture like that could be taken at any time and posted later, so it's not really good evidence of where she was this morning.  On the other hand, she's also posted an instagram story that she appears to have taken herself last (Saturday) night, in Raleigh, NC at a venue called Kings. It was at a show by a rapper named Nance, who she has promoted from time to time. (I think they share a videographer.) And Chase's friends' wedding took place just outside Raleigh on Saturday afternoon. Can't figure out if she's trying to hide the fact that she was at the wedding, or the fact that she wasn't! 🙂

Edited by Ketzel
  • Useful 3
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Interesting. So we have Whitney posting a picture of herself, taken by Hope Leigh, standing on the steps of a building in Charlotte. NC. and posted "Happy Sunday."  Of course, a picture like that could be taken at any time and posted later, so it's not really good evidence of where she was this morning.  On the other hand, she's also posted an instagram story that she appears to have taken herself last (Saturday) night, in Raleigh, NC at a venue called Kings. It was at a show by a rapper named Nance, who she has promoted from time to time. (I think they share a videographer.) And Chase's friends' wedding took place just outside Raleigh on Saturday afternoon. Can't figure out if she's trying to hide the fact that she was at the wedding, or the fact that she wasn't! 🙂

That is the same place and outfit as the pic she posted Sept 20 so not recent. Also Chase has pics and video of the wedding on his ig. No sign of Twit.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, puppylover said:

That is the same place and outfit as the pic she posted Sept 20 so not recent. Also Chase has pics and video of the wedding on his ig. No sign of Twit.

He wore jeans to a wedding? 

6 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

He wore jeans to a wedding? 

Those aren’t jeans I don’t think. They look like khaki type pants. In the photo with his two friends they all seem to be wearing similar level of dress. Judging from my daughter’s friends who are all about that age and the weddings they have gone to, this seems to be the men’s attire for a wedding, especially an outside one. The groom is wearing a suit rather than a tux as well so doesn’t seem that odd to me. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

If she was in Raleigh at a club on Saturday night it seems impossible to me that she was at the wedding. Otherwise she went to this afternoon wedding and then bailed to go to a club while Chase stayed at the wedding? The video of the bride and groom entering looked like it was heading toward dusk - still light out but definitely not going to be day very much longer - and the reception hadn’t even started. No way she was there. She wasn’t in any of Chase’s photos. 

Edited to add.... geez I need a life LOL

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • LOL 2